PDA

View Full Version : X-Men RPG

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 08:46 PM
OOC Bable: (Please don't include your signatures, or post only in OOC... if you post in OOC, try to post a bit in character. If you don't post at least once a week, I will give your character to someone else.)

RPGers - Characters
Princess Ai - Jean Grey, Professor Xavier (And every other X-men not posted in this.)
SGI - X23
xgirlrogue - Rogue
Nyanako - Rahne Sinclair
Mr. Bird - Nightcrawler, Colossus
Wing 7 - Cyclops/Scott Summers

If you are not on this list and are caught posting, I'll ask Ayumi to delete your post.

IC: The Professor grumbled to himself as he wheeled himself into his office. "Damn no good kids... damn no good X-men..." He positioned himself behind his desk and banged his head on it serveral times.
"Professor?" Jean asked, closing the door quickly behind her so the children didn't see the professor going bonkers.
"Go away Jean, I don't have time for your petty problems with Scott or Logan, or whoever you're currently doing." He paused from banging his head on the table, and started up again when he was done talking.
"..Um." Jean paused, about to try to read the Professors mind.
"AND DON'T READ MY MIND!" He looked up and shouted at her, banging his head on the table. "OUT!" Bang. "OUT!" Bang. "OUT!" Bang. Jean quickly left the room. "What.. the.. hell.."

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:03 PM
SCOTT asked jean what was all that shouting in there about it sounded terrible.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:06 PM
"I have no idea. I think he's pissed that you left the keys to the X-Wing on the table and some of the kids crashed it."

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:17 PM
what the hell they crashed it who are they i just might blow them to hell. besides the professor never really gets mad about stuff in fact hes the word of reason fo are arguments . maybe his head is getting something weird. lets go to the resturaunt allready my reservations are in 1 hour.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:25 PM
"I don't know, maybe he's tired of being the voice of reason?" I groan inwardly, "I told you Scott, I'm with Logan now."

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:27 PM
i thought we were going as friends we said that.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Jean sighs. "Fine Scott, we'll go." Inwardly she hoped Logan didn't catch wind of this, he would be furious.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:34 PM
cool besides we need to talk about something i found out the other day. my car is down stairs are you ready.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:36 PM
"Just give me a second to change my clothes..." Jean sighed, going to her room to change. "Why the hell am I so nice to him?" She got changed and went back down the stairs.
"Ready."

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:40 PM
great this is gonna be fun dont be so upset its not like im trying to hit on ya or somethin

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:41 PM
"Sure you aren't." Jean says forcing a fake smile. "So how's Jubilation with her studies? Or is she still blowing up wings of the school?"

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:44 PM
i wish i could say shes doing better but id be lieing big time. well lets go follow me.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:48 PM
"I'm right behind you." Jean said, following Scott closely behind.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:51 PM
scott got in his car and opened the door for jean. and started the car and buckled seatbelt. allright jean allready to go

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Jean fastened her seat-belt and closed the door. "Yep, all ready."

MEANWHILE...

The Professor was sitting at his desk looking through some files. We enter the room from the door, and step in closer. We notice "CONFIDENTIAL" written across several of the vanilla folders...

wing 7
11-23-2004, 09:57 PM
ANGEL FLEW TOWARD THE SCHOOL TO MEAT THE PROFESSOR . HE WAS ASKED TO COME EARLIER IN THE WEEK HE LANDED ON THE ROOF. WHEN HE SAW SOMEONE ON THE ROOF COULD IT BE A STUDENT HE WONDERD. ANGEL STARTED TO WALK TOWARD THE FIGURE.
meanwhile........

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 10:08 PM
OOC: Dude, the caps.

IC:

The Professor continued to search through these envelopes, we notice one of them has the name Jean Grey on it. He frowns and sets it down, picking up another. We can't make out the name for this one, but he frowns and shakes his head as he reads it.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 10:15 PM
occ) sorry ai i wasnt paying attention.

angel continued to walk toward the figger tell he saw it was a shadow of something. angel jumped through a open window to go meet the professor. he found the professors office. and asked quietly . professor xavior are you here.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 10:21 PM
"This is my office you imbicille!" The professor says rudely.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 10:24 PM
angel asks are you ok professor xavior your acting strange. did i come at a bad time if i did then ill just leave and go hom,e.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 10:54 PM
"For one, I never taught you to come barging in and out of people's windows! It's the middle of the night, I am busy. PLEASE LEAVE."

wing 7
11-23-2004, 11:03 PM
you never taught me anything i didnt atend your school you old fool. you then angel walks away and flys off. though he wonderd who invited him.

Daenerys
11-24-2004, 12:17 AM
OOC: Okay, you are totally not allowed to play Angel.

SGI
11-24-2004, 12:30 AM
X-23 looked curiously throughout the main hall of the mansion. Tying her long chestnut hair behind her in a long tail, using black elastic, she narrowed her eyes at the sudden silence of the mansion. She distinctly heard the loud banging of bone upon wood (that, being Professor Xaview slamming her head on the desk, she suddenly pressed herself into a fast dash.

Closing her hands into a fist she drew the two claws that came from the top of her hands and tore through the door of the professors study. The claws coming down and crossing over each other to create a distinct, X shape through the door. Kicking it through with her foot she charged into the room with a loud scream of a battle cry, seeing nothing was wrong she pressed her feet into the ground in a sudden halt.

“Oh…. excuse me…”. Her voice was hollow and somewhat dry.

Daenerys
11-24-2004, 01:42 AM
The Professor looked up from the papers he was reading. "Oh, X (I forgot her name x.x) will you be a dear and close the window? It's gotten a bit drafty in here."

SGI
11-24-2004, 02:16 AM
(Well she actually doesn’t have a real name so technically you’re right)
X23 nodded quietly, stepping over the splinters of broken wood from her entrance into the room. She looks to the window and pulls the large glass windows shut. Twisting the handle to lock them in position, she looks to the professor and nods once in acknowledgement before stepping overt he splinters back where she came from.

Nyanko
11-24-2004, 10:58 AM
Upon hearing the noises coming from the Professor's office, Rahne morphed into a wolf and charged down the hall. Peering in through the broken door, she found that all was well... for the most part. She turned back to her human form as X23 exited the room.
"What's going on with Xavier?" Rahne asked, worried.

Daenerys
11-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Xavier continues shifting through his papers absentmindedly, totally oblivious to the fact his door was completely smashed. "What could that old bastard be up to now?" He mumbles to himself, and we see him close another file and stare thoughtfully at the big bold red "CONFIDENTIAL" letters across it. We can only see the first few letters of the last name... Leh..

wing 7
11-25-2004, 06:34 PM
scott was getting tired at the resturaunt his eyes were haveing problems he cept taking his glasses off Aand rubbing his eyes. DAMN my eyes are hurting like a burning pain jean i dont no whats wrong. but im really getting sick i need to go back and see whats up sorry we cant finish the food. oh could you drive on the way back i cant concetrate good enough to watch the road. then scott went out to the car rubbing his eyes. and he got in the passenger side. when suddenly he fell asleep with his glasses off. but his eyes were closed.

wing 7
12-03-2004, 03:01 PM
OOC. what going on noones posting anymore this story ai c ame up with cant takeoff unless we post.

Daenerys
12-03-2004, 06:26 PM
OOC: I've been sick, sorry. I still am sick.

IC: At the dawn of time, there were always rivals. Good, and Evil. And since the dawn of the realization that people among us were different, there were riots. Mass murders. People being killed for being different. People who weren't mutants were being killed on suspicion of doing crimes they couldn't commit even if they were mutants. People being wrongly accused and killed left and right.

It was the salem witch trials all over again, and Professor Grady was at the base of it all. Encouraging, doing a bit of expiermentation himself, and killing the terrible results.

It's here we join our X-men, just hearing about the terrible deeds people were doing against thier kind, and not only that, but against other humans as well. People were crying communist, and people were being stolen away in the middle of the night. Only this time, the goverment really didn't know what was going on.

wing 7
12-05-2004, 12:29 AM
ooc ai why did you make that your signature.

scott just got back to the house fro m someone driving him when he woke up he heard the bad news about the incodents that have been going on. he went to the proffesor.

Daenerys
12-17-2004, 07:21 PM
OC: Cos your dumb.

IC:

Professor Grady had finally done it, he had managed to finally bait one of the X-men, and they were biting, almost... now if he could just reel them in...

Meanwhile...

Jean and Scott had finally reached the mansion. It was dark, the students were sleeping. Jean knew the professor was still awake, but that happened sometimes when he had a lot to think about. She went to her room, and got ready for bed, wondering what insanity the next day would bring. Exausted, she collapsed on her bed.

wing 7
12-18-2004, 10:32 AM
scott was at the professors chambers to talk to him about what he saw on the news about strange things happening. is this something they we should worry about professor. scott just stood there waiting for a anser

Daenerys
12-18-2004, 08:21 PM
There was NOTHING ON THE NEWS. ONLY I CAN CREATE PLOT TWISTS. Don't write the RPG, only do YOUR part, you cannot create situations other than the ones I create. Please, please stick to your part.

wing 7
12-19-2004, 01:08 PM
ooc. well knowone is posting here except me and you if it wasnt for us there would be no rpg. besides i just said that on the news he saw that stuff was happening its not like i said it was part of the plot.

You no what screw this rpg i give up your so mean to me all the time also noone posts here so theres no use to even post im done with the rpg it sucks anyhow. man ai you no i try to get along with you but you always just insult me or something so screw this rpg find someone else to be CYCLOPS...

Daenerys
01-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah, that's right. Abandon an RPG you screwed up multiple times. You don't listen to PM's, you don't listen to verbal warnings, I give up.

Ayumi, you can close this.

wing 7
01-08-2005, 04:37 PM
How did i screw this place up.

The Lost Angel
02-14-2005, 07:05 PM
i didnt know you have posted the game yet can i come in now or is it too late