PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead

Ollie
11-23-2004, 08:28 PM
sorry if the subject has already been covered, Myrra dear. ^^;;

SO! Who else loves this great group? I'm listening to Paranoid Android, one of the greatest songs EVAR.

<3 Exit Music (For A Film)

retro
11-23-2004, 08:45 PM
This band you could slits your wrists too.. what a godly band ~

I have that album Whispers, my god this band can do no wrong.

Listen too : Idiotek

Ollie
11-23-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah, OK Computer is fantastic. :D

retro
11-23-2004, 09:13 PM
But of course, so is the Triangle Album...

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-23-2004, 11:49 PM
After OK Computer I started not liking them. I didn't like the whole experimental thing...

Ever seen the video for Paranoid Android? I have. It fits the song really well. :D

En Svensk Tiger
11-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Radiohead, sure thing.. a bit weird, but that's all good...
Didn't like the Kid A album too much though, OK Computer is as good as it gets -.-

<3s Paranoid Android and Fitter Happier

Ollie
11-24-2004, 07:14 PM
After OK Computer I started not liking them. I didn't like the whole experimental thing...

Ever seen the video for Paranoid Android? I have. It fits the song really well. :DYeah, i saw it when I was really young. A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to get an mp3 of it so I could listen to it while on my computer [for some reason, this comp won't recognize music CDs are in the CD drive =\] and I downloaded the music video for it...I read it and thought "OMG _THIS_ is the song that video was made for?!?"

Funny, because I had been thinking about that messed up thing for awhile, so I was a bit shocked that those 2 were connected. o_o

I love Creep. Not the group one, but the one where it's just the singer and his guitar. Very melancholy. <3