PDA

View Full Version : Dogs v.s. Cats

WarGoddess_Nova
11-23-2004, 11:41 AM
What do you like better dogs or cats? Or maybe your just mean and don't like either!

Master_Will
11-23-2004, 12:01 PM
I prefer cats, most tha time they dont stink, they love attention, and they like to rub against ur leg.

Havana
11-23-2004, 07:53 PM
That's a tough one i like both..but dogs i only like small doggies, and i like cats because they're independant.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 08:19 PM
What do you like better dogs or cats? Or maybe your just mean and don't like either!I'm mean because I don't like you ^_^

I like cats.

retro
11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
I like cats, Have you ever heard a cat fight at night? oh my God ... BE QUIET!

plzjustdie
11-23-2004, 08:47 PM
KITTY!! sometimes i like dogs but i love kitties, then snakeys then, wolfs

Variable_Gunbuster
11-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Cats all the way. More intelligent, better looking, faster, more agyle, friendlier and cuter (kittens). Plus they don't growl or bark. Also, I think dogs are real cowards because they only chase domestic house cats!! Why don't they pick on someone their own size, like the leopards or cheetas...how about a lion!! A dog would get it's tail kicked if it did that no?....;) And one big reason I hate dogs is cuz when I was about 5 a dog visciously attacked me while I was walking to school. He was almost taller than me!!! So I'm tramatized from that....little dogs don't bother me though...but still cats are better.

Fabala
11-23-2004, 09:55 PM
I love both, really. However, as much as I adore my cats, dogs push just a little bit ahead.

There's something about them that seems more attentive, more sincere.. On top of that, I really don't buy that cats are as brilliant as people like to make them out to be. No moreso than a dog anyway. I think people mistake a certain learned dependence as a weakness, and more directly as an intelligence weakness.

I miss having a dog. I really, really do.

Daenerys
11-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Dogs are smarter I think... Well some anyway. My dad's dog was awesome. I'm just sad someone stole him before I met him.

Shadowstarr
11-23-2004, 10:00 PM
mutant creatures!!!
i like cats and dogs... but i would rather pick none of the above

raven1491
11-23-2004, 10:04 PM
Didn`t your dad post a MISSING sign.:(

Milly
11-23-2004, 10:17 PM
I love dogs. they are so cool and cuddly and cute.

Vua
11-23-2004, 10:19 PM
I like cats. Ive nevre really liked dogs, even though we have 4. I dont like 'em

Pakachu
11-23-2004, 10:22 PM
baaah... bunch of cat lovers here.... XPPP

Dogs rule!! Cats drool!!

Yojimbo51
11-23-2004, 11:17 PM
I've got two dogs and one cat, and while they both have good qualities, the dogs slightly edge out cats because dogs were actually bred and domesticated for a purpose other than catching rodents.

Now don't get me wrong, I still adore my cat Atlas and like all my pets the same, but I guess that domesticated dogs having a purpose puts them just slightly ahead

Variable_Gunbuster
11-24-2004, 12:04 AM
I've got two dogs and one cat, and while they both have good qualities, the dogs slightly edge out cats because dogs were actually bred and domesticated for a purpose other than catching rodents.

Now don't get me wrong, I still adore my cat Atlas and like all my pets the same, but I guess that domesticated dogs having a purpose puts them just slightly aheadwhat's the purpose?
'men's best friend'
:)

Regex
11-24-2004, 12:38 AM
If you pay attention, you will find that a cat actually learns faster than a dog does. The difference is what the cat is learning. More often, you will find that the cat, as a more independent creature, learns what he shouldn't do, and makes sure to only do them when you aren't watching. The dog, on the other hand has no purpose other than to follow his pack leader. He does everything he can to make you happy, because that's what he wants. Dogs, having this mentality, make great tools for various tasks (i.e. smelling for drugs, tracking people or animals, guiding handicapped people)
While i will not call either cats or dogs intelligent, i will say this for cats. They pick their favorite person, and they get to know you and when you need a laugh, or when you just need a friend. When you gain a cat's affection completely, he will always be able to make you feel better when you need it. I can't usually say the same for dogs. Quite often, they want to help you, but they only know two ways:
Come up and just give you attention all out, or try to get you to play with them.
Ultimately, the truth is, cats are better for some people, and for the ones that aren't so lucky, dogs are better. =P

In closing, i'd like to add this:
http://www.v-sep.net/photos.php?d=/Loki

Essex
11-24-2004, 12:40 AM
Cats are the coolest! Besides you have to walk the dog three times aday and if it rains... gha, the smell...

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-24-2004, 12:47 AM
Dog's are curently my favorite... Because my Shar Pei is sooo Cuuuuute. I can't really say she's all that intellegent... but...

Fabala
11-24-2004, 12:50 AM
If you pay attention, you will find that a cat actually learns faster than a dog does. The difference is what the cat is learning. More often, you will find that the cat, as a more independent creature, learns what he shouldn't do, and makes sure to only do them when you aren't watching. The dog, on the other hand has no purpose other than to follow his pack leader. He does everything he can to make you happy, because that's what he wants. Dogs, having this mentality, make great tools for various tasks (i.e. smelling for drugs, tracking people or animals, guiding handicapped people)
While i will not call either cats or dogs intelligent, i will say this for cats. They pick their favorite person, and they get to know you and when you need a laugh, or when you just need a friend. When you gain a cat's affection completely, he will always be able to make you feel better when you need it. I can't usually say the same for dogs. Quite often, they want to help you, but they only know two ways:
Come up and just give you attention all out, or try to get you to play with them.
Ultimately, the truth is, cats are better for some people, and for the ones that aren't so lucky, dogs are better. =P

In closing, i'd like to add this:
http://www.v-sep.net/photos.php?d=/Loki

What I find interesting is how much people seem to grow more fond of cats the more they act like a dog. I had a dog who followed me everywhere and showered adoration. That's typical of a dog though. Then we have two cats who do the same...but only to me. To me they act like dogs...to everyone else like the aloof feline. And yet they are jealous of the attention I get. Hmm

Regex
11-24-2004, 12:57 AM
What I find interesting is how much people seem to grow more fond of cats the more they act like a dog. I had a dog who followed me everywhere and showered adoration. That's typical of a dog though. Then we have two cats who do the same...but only to me. To me they act like dogs...to everyone else like the aloof feline. And yet they are jealous of the attention I get. HmmWell that's exactly the answer. If you get a cat to like you like that, you know you're something special. Most dogs treat everyone like that. Robert DeNiro explained it best in Meet the Parents, when he referred to dogs as "emotionally shallow." Granted, neither animal is particularly emotional necessarily, but they do give off characteristics that make us feel that way.

Also, i don't think i'd say that getting attached to someone is more like dogs. You don't get the same kind of attention. Dogs love it when you so much as look at them. A cat will be there with you, sometimes rubbing up all over you, or getting in your face, but a lot of the time, they're just content to be near where you are.

And remember. It's cute when a cat chases a laser pointer. But when it's a full-sized pit bull, it's just plain scary.

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-24-2004, 01:00 AM
My Shar Pei chases laser pointers cuter than any cat I'll have you know.

Daenerys
11-24-2004, 01:03 AM
My dogs never followed or stalked us anywhere...

The puppies did, but that's because we had food.

♥Ritsuka♥
11-24-2004, 01:06 AM
I love all animals very much

Elfy
11-24-2004, 02:41 AM
CATS!!!
me likey cats...

♥Ritsuka♥
11-24-2004, 04:11 AM
I guess cats have an advantage over dogs b/c dogs are loyal no matter what, but then cats make u work for their affection wich is a very good thing.

Pakachu
11-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo51

Now don't get me wrong, I still adore my cat Atlas and like all my pets the same, but I guess that domesticated dogs having a purpose puts them just slightly ahead
what's the purpose?
'men's best friend'
:)Working dogs
-huskies
-sheep dogs

Hunting dogs
-Labs(golden, black)
-Hounds

and that just two very broad catagories. ^_^

Kiwii
12-03-2004, 05:58 PM
kitties cats big cats i love all type of cats then foxes wolves and so on but cats is my fav ^^

Sega saturn x
12-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Im a cat person myself. i think they are the cutest things on the planet and jaguars are cool to.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-03-2004, 06:04 PM
I like exotic cats...yeah..like I would say a panther or something
But still...dogs have always been my fave
I want a huskie

gadgetgirl16
12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
I love cats....aways had cats in my life time...i like them becouse they are solft and u can cuddle up with them like a stuff animal (my 2 cats stay with me when i cuddle up with them while i sleep).....i do like dogs but i can not stand their smell and u cant cuddle up with them...but i like cats better.....

Annik
12-03-2004, 06:16 PM
I like cats... and I have five of them.

The most recent addition is a Red Oriental halfbreed who think my hands are his own personal scratch post.

Kledajorian is his name... just last night he walked on my dinner and left prints...

En Svensk Tiger
12-03-2004, 06:23 PM
I like cats... and I have five of them.

The most recent addition is a Red Oriental halfbreed who think my hands are his own personal scratch post.

Kledajorian is his name... just last night he walked on my dinner and left prints...
Kledajorian... And I thought I could make up quite decent names. Boy was I wrong, because the lord has shown her true self and we are naught but imbeciles.

I prefer cats though. Smaller, easier, nicer. Though dogs are neat too.
We taught Noki's dog to do high fives. It is great.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-03-2004, 06:25 PM
I think that I should leave..
It's a cat's thread here

Annik
12-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Kledajorian... And I thought I could make up quite decent names. Boy was I wrong, because the lord has shown her true self and we are naught but imbeciles.

I prefer cats though. Smaller, easier, nicer. Though dogs are neat too.
We taught Noki's dog to do high fives. It is great.
Well, actually, there is a story behind that name... but.

I taught my dog how to shut up. The other one is dying. And smells.

Dark_Flame_Alchemist
06-17-2005, 08:33 AM
Me likey dogs! dogs rule cats are too lazy!

Ωmega
06-17-2005, 09:44 AM
cat,im a kitty cat;ans i meow meow meow,and i meow meow meow!

The Rebel
06-17-2005, 11:58 AM
I opt for a mutant creature. This could be a dog, since we are breeding forms of aggressive dogs. But I prefer something like an aligator/wolf/hamster mix. Or a dragon.

Ami~chan
06-17-2005, 12:30 PM
I have two dogs (Sae and Max) and one cat (Dangit) and even though I think dogs are cool, I'd have to say that cats would win.

Cats really have to warm up to you to gain their trust. Plus, usually they're alot easier to take care of than dogs.

FlashD
06-17-2005, 12:30 PM
I don't have preferences. Both are OK.

bttr
06-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey what about robbers cats will do nothing now dogs they'ell kill'em or just wake you up.Think about it.^_^ ^^;.

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-17-2005, 01:25 PM
I have to say cats because my little kitty Mikoto is so Kawaii!^^

Kurai Ha
06-17-2005, 01:27 PM
i like both cat and dogs, but I lean more towards cats 'cause they're more self sefficient. Plus they help keep the rodents away. And they're so adorable and fluffy with those big green or golden eyes. But they also have to scratch at everything and try getting in your face all the time. Darn got to go. Ne wayz, said my peace.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
06-17-2005, 01:28 PM
creatures that eat both lol j/k i say dogs...

VRini87
06-17-2005, 01:45 PM
I like both cats and dogs, but I'm an animal fanatic so I like each animal for its distinct personality. Cats and dogs are too different to say one is better than another. I admire cats because they have retained their wildness; if you put a cat outside it can hunt for itself. Dogs are great because they come in over 400 different breeds and varieties, each with a different personality.

wolfdemon86
06-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Mutants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-17-2005, 03:11 PM
im going to go with the mutant creature because it sound better than a dog or a cat

Renaki
06-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Dogs! Cats are..ugh. Man their stupid over here. Getting hit at least 7 times per life. Hairballs...plus they uggie. lol

Doggies. =]

Cat of Darkness
06-19-2005, 07:57 AM
i think cats r cool.

Hikey™
06-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Doggies!!!!!!!!!! ^^;;;;;;; I like dogs better than cats 'cause I've been around dogs than cats.

Zedekiah
06-19-2005, 09:35 AM
I have both.

So shut up and [not live], narrow minded fools.

Scion
06-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Cats are cool and very good to keep in small areas and are very good if you don't have too much time to spend with animals. Dogs are more social and are best for people who have a lot of space and time.

But seeing its a choice between them I'm going to have to choose my second fave animal, the dog.

stigmatize
06-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I like dogs better generally. Provided, if they are well taken care of, of course. I like dogs like the Golden Retriever or Alsatian. Dogs are sometimes better because they can be trained to be loyal and to help out their masters. As they say, dog is a man's best friend. I don't like strays.

But i can't deny that both are equally cute in appearance, depending on their kind. :)

Shadow_Warrior
06-19-2005, 11:39 AM
I like Kitties, but dogs great too....SO I CHOSE THE MUTANT CREACHER!!! YAY MUTANT

b00m3r00
06-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Dogs... definately dogs. Cats are weak and puny. A good pitbull is all you need.

Apostolos
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Dogs!!

TheTrueOutlaw
06-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Dogs because a dog is loyal, and a cat will abandon you when your *** is in need.;)

Marie2007
06-19-2005, 01:20 PM
dogs because i have two and all my pets have been dogs

Berserker_Man
06-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Id prefer a wolf. its great in combat and there cute when there not angry :p

Edo-kun
06-19-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm allergic to anything with fur. Also, I don't really like either cats or dogs.
So, I'd have to say Mutant creature that eats both.

♥Ritsuka♥
06-21-2005, 12:15 AM
I love cats, my cat Neko is so cute, we found him at a church lurking around the building at night with no colar so we took him in, he was so skinny when we found him but now he has grown a bit bigger and is such a cute and loving kitten.

Darrmyth
06-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Mutant creature that eats both!!!!!!

____
06-21-2005, 12:25 AM
I prefer cats. They don't make as much noises as dogs. *twitches* Oh, how I hate it when dogs bark loudly....it gets annoying after a while. Besides, they are easier to take care of. Also...dogs can smell wierd. (I helped wash my neighbors dog once and it smelled bad!)
Cats rock hard all the way. Heh.... kittens.... :)

♥Ritsuka♥
06-21-2005, 12:32 AM
well I kinda like dogs too, I guess they can be ok

Mousie
06-21-2005, 12:36 AM
i love my dog and cat to bits but i will have to choose my dog
she is just the best

DragonNight
06-21-2005, 12:42 AM
I like cats...
dont get me wrong i love my dogs its just that cats are smarter and have grace....
my puppy ran into the crystal door 4 times before it figured that she couldnt go through....><

sakura gohan mathers
06-21-2005, 12:42 AM
Dogs!!!!!!!!!digs!!!!!!!!!!

kaisen
06-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Arghh! tough choice! I love animals, but if I had to choose between the two, erm... I think i'll choose dogs! I love doggies^^

♥Ritsuka♥
06-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Well I still say I like cats better.....although dogs are nice too.....I guess I like all animals.

Dyne
06-24-2005, 03:56 PM
I choose Dogs. Cats are just....they have like no emotion.

helba
06-24-2005, 04:08 PM
dogs rule this planet dogs are the best.................. :dogrun:

lovebaby
06-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Personally, I don't like animals since it takes a lot of responsible to own one :<_<: . But if I have to choose between cats and dogs, I would choose dogs because they're more loyal and playful. Cats have those creepy eyes that scared me ;)

DeathBlade/13.666
06-28-2005, 04:32 PM
mwhahaha mutated creature that eats both! but i'd rather be realistic so dogs....as long as they don't pee on the couch

Shiryuu
06-28-2005, 04:44 PM
I like cats more. Though that cat\dog eating mutant sounds pretty cool.

freya_dark_chii
06-28-2005, 05:14 PM
i lik both, but i lik dogs more

Gizoku
06-28-2005, 09:46 PM
hmmm i like dogs but i like kittens....so i guess both??

Sweet Lucidity
06-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Cats all the way. More intelligent, better looking, faster, more agyle, friendlier and cuter (kittens). Plus they don't growl or bark. Also, I think dogs are real cowards because they only chase domestic house cats!! Why don't they pick on someone their own size, like the leopards or cheetas...how about a lion!! A dog would get it's tail kicked if it did that no?....;) And one big reason I hate dogs is cuz when I was about 5 a dog visciously attacked me while I was walking to school. He was almost taller than me!!! So I'm tramatized from that....little dogs don't bother me though...but still cats are better. same here cats are more intellegent well everything above...excect for the dog attack...and cats dont pee on your floor!!! and you don't have to groom them they do it them self^_^

yokoe1887
06-29-2005, 01:13 AM
I LOVE CATS:love: ........and besides, you know the saying, "Cats rule, dog drool.":p

Mousie
06-29-2005, 01:25 AM
i totally agre SIS i love cats
BUT
dogs dont druel i love them to

dark_angel92
06-29-2005, 01:28 AM
I like both the exact same amount

VARLY
06-29-2005, 03:14 AM
i like both. dog loyal to their master; cat loyal to their home ^^

Elfy
06-29-2005, 04:54 AM
I like both, but I prefer cats cuz they're not so hig maintenace

Wolfwood
06-29-2005, 04:58 AM
cats because they're just so much nicer. they curl up in ya lap and purr. its so adorable ^^

Havana
06-30-2005, 11:58 PM
I love cats, they're cute,less work than dogs, independant and they purr.^^

animeseishi
07-01-2005, 03:30 AM
i love cats!! they're so sweet and soft and furry!! my boyfriend wouldnt agree though...he is a big fan of dogs...

teed
08-15-2005, 04:04 PM
i just love dogs and some cute cats!! but cats r not friendly like dogs! they scratch u!!

Akizu
08-15-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm more on the calm side, and i'd just like to sit down and have a cute cat in my lap^^; So yeah, I vote cats ;P

softrain
08-15-2005, 07:16 PM
If I leave my dogs out of the picture, I like dogs better.

Mink
08-15-2005, 07:23 PM
I like cats...

chii-fan-lover
08-15-2005, 07:26 PM
both
but i like dogs better

prettyketty
08-15-2005, 07:31 PM
I would have to go with dogshttp://www.cwbeagles.com/dogs/Mistypupsbskt.jpg

sakura gohan mathers
08-15-2005, 07:39 PM
DOGS!!!!!!!

FierceFeli.
08-16-2005, 07:10 AM
dogs I like the best.. you cant trust a cat.. But a mutant would be fun too...lol...

.Lovebeat
08-16-2005, 07:13 AM
CATS!!
The cats own you all!! MOAHAHAHAHA!! But wait a minute...that means that the cat will own me too!!...Still like cats...nyaaa!!

MSCBrock
08-17-2005, 05:10 AM
dogs all the way !!! :)

Kurumirina
08-17-2005, 05:22 AM
emm...having a cat would be good.......but having a mutant that eatz both of them is even better.hahaa but I`ll still go with catz^^

Mousie
08-17-2005, 05:31 AM
Cats Rock

The Governator
08-17-2005, 05:54 AM
is it Cats of wing zero?

Mousie
08-17-2005, 06:02 AM
no all cats rock ALL OF THEM!! he he im giving u rep 4 liking cats..

The Governator
08-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Cats of Zero wing rocks!!!!

ThaiCat91
08-17-2005, 01:33 PM
I luv Cats ;P

angela_sahar
08-18-2005, 02:58 PM
cats r better

Knife_Messiah
08-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Cats win over Dogs.
You don't have to drool proof your house.
A cat finds no sexual attraction to your leg.
You don't have to walk a cat every 3 hours.
Cats don't attack your mailman.

VelvetGeisha
08-18-2005, 03:17 PM
dogs all the way for me!

The Governator
08-18-2005, 03:19 PM
the only cool cat is Cats of Zero wing all other cats suck

-Shizu-
08-18-2005, 03:26 PM
CATS!they're so cute...*-*

-Shizu-
08-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Cats win over Dogs.
You don't have to drool proof your house.
A cat finds no sexual attraction to your leg.
You don't have to walk a cat every 3 hours.
Cats don't attack your mailman.lol

MaGeaX~
08-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Cat rule!!!! But i would like a Mutant creature that eats both!!!!!! Ok never mind Cats Cats Cats!!!
----------
Cats-85%
Dogs-10%
Mutant Creature-5%
:slurp:

celebix2
08-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Cat`s are cute and kind, og Dog`s are yust dog`s ;o)

Shizzy
08-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Wasn't there a Cats vs. Dogs movie or something?

-Shizu-
08-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Wasn't there a Cats vs. Dogs movie or something?yes.the dogs won tho.><.i wish the cats won.

Amix
09-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Hm...Probably dogs for me because they don't cough up fur balls.. XP

Saiyanbabe1818
09-04-2005, 03:45 PM
I love all animals, but between cats and dogs i would pick cats!

picano
09-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I voted dogs... but its a close call.

Tho.. I still prefer catgirls to doggirls. >.>

Iya
09-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I love them both to death but I gotta say that cats come out a little further in my heart.:p

bms
09-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Cats are my favorite animals there clean, loving, and independent.

kksdueler
09-05-2005, 02:20 AM
cats rule and dogs drowl

ranma_my_luv
09-05-2005, 02:27 AM
im sry, i luv all animals, but cats just suck. they hate me and i hate them, on the other had, dogs have always loved me so i gotta represent my *****es xD

-Batman-
09-05-2005, 02:32 AM
I love all animals...but if i had to choose..a Dog, since it's closer to a wolf than anything(wolves being my favorite animal)

lovelykagome
09-22-2005, 04:05 PM
i love dogs
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/inukismall.jpg

shi_amai
09-22-2005, 04:08 PM
I like cute, cuddly little kitty cats who eat off your nose better. Though really, my favorite animal is a fox. I do love the foxes. <3

water_Demon_girl
12-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Dogs are awsome. I hate cats.

shadow_stalker
12-19-2005, 06:35 PM
i've only had dogs soo.... dogs

deskflipper
12-19-2005, 06:44 PM
I vote both, cause they both have their ups and downs.

DeathBlade/13.666
12-20-2005, 08:58 AM
I vote both, cause they both have their ups and downs.>.>; There is no "both"....Didn't you read? It said a "Mutant creature that eats both".

Luna Kitten
12-20-2005, 09:37 AM
I just love all animals soo much! I guess I like cats and dogs about equally, because al my pets annoy me equallly...My dogs hump my legs while the cats piss on the other one -.- I guess I prefer cats a LITTLE bit...But I'm gonna go with the giant mutant Hamster/Dragon/Potato King

dragonking
12-20-2005, 09:43 AM
I think that dogs are much better than cats because they can comfort you when you are feeling down.

Fibanacci
12-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Dogs are better

KawaiiNeko
12-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I like cats,because they are cute and fuzzy and they do not smell.Plus they are very flexable and can jump high.

dragoninja
12-21-2005, 02:30 PM
cats .... :ninja:

dogs ...:samurai:

thats the way i see it
that would be a cool anime ... dog samurai and cat ninja /\//\ hmmm

Light Ragnarok
12-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Well, it obviously has to be cats, anything with claws is worth more then anything with just teeth.

neo lord of darkness
12-25-2005, 05:23 AM
I think dog's are better i have alway's been a dog person but i do have cat's though i have 4 cat's and 3 dog's.

Dragonair-chan
12-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Dogglets o.o There much cutter

AyoInuYo
12-25-2005, 07:08 AM
i like both dogs and cats

Wonderwice
12-25-2005, 07:28 AM
cats for me ^^,
I'm afraid of big dogs *__*

Keitaru-san
12-25-2005, 07:42 AM
dog all de way, big on not little ones they are annoying.

Crystal_Gardevoir
12-25-2005, 02:37 PM
I love my cat... i love my girlfriend's cats... quite simply i just like cats... the reason is they are adorable cuddle bugs... ^_^

gothic_neko_youkai
12-25-2005, 03:24 PM
I think that dogs are much better than cats because they can comfort you when you are feeling down.
Thats not neccessarily true..my cats know when I am feeling bummed out, animals can sense that sort of thing based on your relationship with them. My oldest cat, Licorice, if he senses even the smallest bit of sadness from me he is right there beside me, purring and nuzzling my hand.

So cats all teh way ^_^

_Kagome_=n.n=
12-25-2005, 03:27 PM
I guess Cats are better.

ChaosShadow
12-25-2005, 04:50 PM
I like dogs better then cats.

Halio
12-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Cats

~*Princess_Mononoke*~
12-29-2005, 07:26 PM
i really love cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one reson is that they dont bite as much as dogs and when they do bite you it doesn't hurt as much as when a dog bites you.........

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/Blondie13700/Animations/cdd00c68.gif(sorry 4 copying Halio- this kitty is SO CUTE!!!)

yuki-san
12-29-2005, 07:32 PM
I truly like cats better than dogs. The only dogs that I like is just the little ones.:ninja:

Mushrambo
12-29-2005, 07:50 PM
I like dogs Waaaaayyyy more than cats. They r hyper and playful though obedient when asked to be. Cats use furniture as scratching posts*twitches* which causes u to buy more furniture at times*takes out a shotgun and shots a random cat*. I own 2 dogs so.......I really like dogs better^_^

Anticrist
12-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm a cat person myself. I can never be around to many cats.

Chibi Goku
12-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Gooo Cats! Cats can climb super faster if in danger ...what can dogs do? o.O

iernt8
12-29-2005, 08:24 PM
i like dogs but not those fat lazy ones or the little annoying ones

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
12-29-2005, 11:15 PM
cats are evil, dogs are loud...... i like both o_O

*Sakura
01-11-2006, 06:29 PM
i like puppies and kittens (and alot of other animals) the same
but i like canines better.
go inu!!!

Qeeun
01-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Cats Annoy me a majority of the time.... But the one i Have is so sweet!

*Sakura
01-11-2006, 06:34 PM
I like cats, Have you ever heard a cat fight at night? oh my God ... BE QUIET!
what kind of catfight?
i've heard my friends have a catfight over ashitaka (mononoke hime)
and woah that was LOUD!
lol.
(and yes i have heard a catfight with cats, serious)

Juli
01-12-2006, 09:57 PM
I prefer cats because their neater.

g0d_of_death
01-12-2006, 10:01 PM
That's really tough. It would kinda depend on my mood, 'cause dogs are really awesome, and fun to play with. They can really cheer you up sometimes and they're so cool. But kitties on the other hand aren't as annoying, or as 'needy' as dogs. Kittie's are so much cuter too :p

I just picked cats 'cause... well that's what I felt like doing.

Damon R.
01-12-2006, 10:14 PM
I choose cats. They're more graceful, than any dog out there... but dogs are adorable, and loyal to the core, while cats are clever, looking for leeways and such. Sorta sly, if y'know what I mean.

anime_boy
01-12-2006, 10:22 PM
i would pick dogs i dont like cats at all

neo_wolfwood_187
02-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Personally I Don't Like Any Kind Of Animal Unless They Are Dead Or Stuffed...

The_Azn_Effect
02-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Man's Best Friend.:ninja:

sailormoonfan#1
02-12-2006, 03:23 AM
I like both Cats and dogs