PDA

View Full Version : .hack//dawn, the RPG

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

red storm
11-23-2004, 07:18 AM
NEWSFLASH:

The group of player killers calling themself black sun have been spotted around the alfa server. If you encounter one or more members of this group, please do not engage them. Call the nearest mod. or admin. and transport out.

Tanaya looked up from the message. So they're here. Now, this wouldn't have been a problem, if not for that ridiculous rumour started around the board. A relic more powerfull then the key of the twillight. Yeah right! She grabed her shortspear and headed for the nearby town.

Once arived, she noticed that nothing was out of the ordinary. the town was as busy as ever. She decided to wait by the chaos gate. If anyone would come looking for her, she'd be easy to find.

OOC: everyone recieved the newsflash.

Searchman
11-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Shadow Wolf logged in and saw the newsflash “Player Killers?” Shadow Wolf said too himself. Shadow Wolf sits in the corner on the chaos gate he looked around and saw a girl with car ears in the opposite corner to him. Shadow Wolf then pulls out the game guide and started reading it so he knows what this server is and what’s in it.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 05:37 PM
GARTH went to aqua capotil mac anule and really just leaned against a corner to see if he saw someone he wants to trade with. or if someone would come up to him. then garth just waited and waited.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
*mireille logs in *

wing 7
11-23-2004, 06:20 PM
garth then went to the item shop fo some otion he thought he should stock up fo awhile he bought 20 potions gave his money then left. garth walked to the chaos and went to 0 server highland city dun loreig . once he got there he saw a young boy looking character he went up and said hey wanna traid man. the kids looked up then said yes. they traded some potions and weapons. but garth was surprised when he got a email from someone in hacker codes. he quit trading. and took off the head set to make sure opening the email didnt screw up his computor stood fo someone else to traid with. after being there for about 10 minutes he went to the chaos gate and went random. he went to a world with rain and not many monsters from what he could see. garth started to walk around for a creature to fight. he didnt no where he was cuz he closed his eyes while the game showed it. then garth layed down in the rain he liked a peaceful place like this.

Tears of Moonlight
11-23-2004, 06:46 PM
OOC: Orange text is inside the world, yellow text is in the ‘real world’. Italic words are Yun’s thoughts. Just explaining ^^

BIC:
Yun logged in, the screen of her computer flashing. She clicked and received the newsflash. Grinning to herself she started the game. So the rumours she heard had been true after all. Player killers. Pfeh, it will cut down the population of annoying newbies, that’s for sure. Can’t have them become too powerful within the server though. Let’s see what more is known about them… She scrolled through some forums, skimming the articles for new useful information, getting bored with it and closing the forums down again, logging on as Tizzle. Maybe I can find more information side the game. Time to go on an investigation.

Tizzle opened her eyes and looked around at her surroundings: the dark forest of Zni’tell where she had logged out last night. I better stall the search of the holy root relic. She called up the map-menu and marked the area she had already searched yesterday, then made the window pop away again.

News..news.. probably the capital is where I might be able to gather the information I’m looking for. Her body slowly but surely swapped into her Hawk form. She spread her wings and flew off into the direction of the capital, keeping a close eye on her map and compass.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 07:00 PM
garth was getting tired but knew he couldnt leave tell he was sasitfied with what he did today. so garth garth got up and read the message boards about the black sun guys. he was excited and said allright something to look forward to. then garth went back to alfha server to find some of these people.

Chibi-chan
11-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Blade slung over her shoulder, Fiona sighed some as she read the message. "Great, just what I need: to be in the same area as player killers," she murmured in her already quiet voice. "I just wish my original character hadn't been deleted," the heavyblade sighed.

Though she was a bit worried about the player killers, she wasn't too much so to be scared off to another town. She had saved her game just a few minutes ago, so if she was killed, it wouldn't really matter to her. Sure, she'd be pretty mad, but what could she do at her low level?

http://www.geocities.com/hikari_daughter_of_darkness/Fiona.jpg

Fiona:by a friend of mine ( Yeah, I wish I had that talent! )

Searchman
11-24-2004, 03:35 AM
Shadow Wolf finished reading and got up and went to the chaos gate he pushed the random button and was warped into a strange area where the land was like a maze of forest. “Hm this is new for me” Shadow said to himself. Shadow then changed to his wolf form and started running around looking for something but instead Shadow found the Player Killers instead. This is not good Shadow though as the Player Killers spotted him.

OOC: someone will need to come and save me i am a newbe after allhttp://animeforum.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

red storm
11-24-2004, 05:43 AM
Tanaya looked up from her position, she recieved a short message. Someone seemed to be calling for help from the ka'azian maze forrest. Because there was no reason, nor a name attached to the message, she asumed it was just a newbie who was stuck in a trap of some sorts. Sighing, she transported out towards ka'azi. Once she arived there, however, she saw a player being cornered by a couple of other players.

Players bearing a black sun on their armor.

Tanaya cursed and grabbed her shortspear, and an attack scroll. She climbed in a tree just above the group of black sun members and assesed the situation. two enemies, one heavyblade, and one blademaster, armed with weapons she had never seen before. Tanaya aimed her attack scroll at the nearest enemy, the heavyblade. "Curse of lightning!" She called and lightning struck the heavyblade. Tanaya leaped from her hiding spot and slashed at the blademaster. Her spear slashed the armor and Tanaya turned back to see the damage.

Her face went white with what she saw.

The two black sun members stood there, without any visible damage. The heavyblade grinned. "Hey Kell, looks like we got a strong fly out here, she even managed to do some damage." The blademaster walked towards his friend. "Not much I asume, Teck?" He asked. The heavyblade, Teck, shook his head "Nah, only 2 points, but it still surprised me that she could get trough this armor." The blademaster, Kell, aproached Tanaya. "Well well well" he said. "A moderator, I must say I'm surprised you found us." He raised his sword. "But that won't matter now." He rushed at Tanaya and slashed. Tanaya gasped as the sword found its mark and pain flashed across her nerves.

The black sun member grinned as Tanaya's body began to glow red, "Ah, I see we have a tough one here, tell me how do you find our mods? It's not quite as realistic as real life, but you still feel it quite badly, right?"

Tanaya doubled over, somehow these bastards had found a way to tranfer pain stronger then the safety measures allowed. She looked at Kell, who raised his sword again. "This is the end, pretty girl." His blade swished down.

But the blade was blocked by a bright, white-blue light. Kell glanced up in surprise. "What the!?" The light grew brighter and tossed him backwards. Tanaya stared at the light as it dimmed, to reveal a boy. Bright blue, nearly white with sharp yellow eyes. Tanaya gasped as a memory fled trough her mind, a memory of countless rumors on the board, a rumor about a certain wandering AI. Tanaya stared as she whispered the name that was imprinted on her memory "Gaven."

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Fiona looked towards the Chaos Gate as three players warped back from an area or perhaps logged into The World. She found out which as they passed her, looking quite frightened, yet excited. What could this be about?

Once again, she found out her answer when a wavemaster opened his mouth, saying something about the Player Killers being spotted in the area they were just in.

Smiling some, and wanting a bit of adventure, she chased after the wavemaster and his companion. "Excuse me," she said in her soft voice. They kept on running, having not heard her. Sighing, she raised her voice so she could be heard. "EXCUSE ME!" she said much louder than needed.

The two stopped, along with a few other players who raised their brows at her.

Blushing some, she went over to the wavemaster and the fellow heavyblade, to show she wanted to talk to them. "Umm...Where did you spot the Player Killers?" she asked, voice going quiet again.

The heavyblade shook his head some, looking amused. "You're a newbie, aren't you? If you weren't, you would have asked such a foolish question!"

"What makes you say it's foolish?!" Fiona snapped, crossing her arms.

"Well, you sound as if you're wanting to go after them, and that's one of the most foolish things someone would ever want to do!" the wavemaster replied. "But if you really want to try your luck, fine by me. We saw them at the Ka'azian Maze For--"

Before he could finish speaking, Fiona was already on her way to the Chaos Gate. She said the correct words and phased out to the forrest.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-24-2004, 12:50 PM
*she walks across the bridge to the magic shop in need of some fairys orb seeing the people go through the Chaos Gate she gets supicious shifting her turn back up the bridge she decides that she is going to see what these people our up too.puttingin the same keywords the opnes before her had done she warps too

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Fiona arrived in the correct location, her eyes widening as she saw the AI first. She was quite far from where the others were, but she still could tell at once that the boy was an AI. Taking out one of her many speed charms, she hurried over to where the Player Killers, the AI, and the other two players were.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-24-2004, 01:02 PM
*appears behind Chibi-chan*

TodayIsMine
11-24-2004, 03:13 PM
OCC:white-orange = person
white = character

Mario just got home from school and sat at his desk in his room. He looged onto his computer and waited for it to load. After it finished loading, Mario checked his mail. There was a new message so he read it. It was his friend telling him that he was online in .hack//. Mario logged on and began to play along with the rest of the players on .hack//.

Mario loaded and appeared in a digital town in the game. He looked around and read a notice about player killers. "This should be a good one...well, they're not taking me out, I've been playing for months now, I'm way too high leveled for them!" Mario said out. He walked over to the chaos gate and entered the warp that he usually did. It warped him to the forest, where he trained against monsters. He saw a girl...this girl was no newbie. She was powerful, but she had a companion, or at least it seemed that way. The companion was bright blueish white, with yellow eyes. "Hey, I've heard of this guy...Gaven I think!" Mario said as he remembered reading the rumours in the forums.

Mario approached the two players and called out, "Hey! Are you Gaven? The one everyone has been talking about in the forums?" Mario asked Gaven. Then he looked at the girl and asked, "And who might you be? I would like to say, your character is very attractive...hehe..." Mario winked at her and smiled.

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 03:19 PM
"This is no time to be hitting on a game character," Fiona said, comming up behind Mario. She was still looking at the AI with much interest, but at the same time, keeping track of the Player Killers in case they wanted to try anything with this AI around. Perhaps they were fighting it? It sure did seem this way, but she remembered the people who had been scared to death that they had seen the killers in the same area they were playing. The two hadn't mentioned anything about an AI. Then again, they were panicing and poking fun at her for wanting to do something as crazy as encounter the Player killers.

TodayIsMine
11-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Mario turned around and faced Fiona. "Hey, leave me alone...I got no companions on this game, I'm just trying to find someone to hang around. I heard of the player killrers...and though I may say I'm strong, I'm not superior...hehe." Mario looked away from Fiona and turned back to the other girl called Tayana. "Tayana, I can give you some herbs I found from last time I played. Here!" Mario said as he fed Tayana the herb to heal her.

Searchman
11-24-2004, 03:28 PM
When one of the Player Killers was troughn back he landed on Shadow. Shadow then started to punch him in the head repeted time saying "Get off me" as well as giving the guy a headak

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Typical males, she thought, shaking her head some. Hitting on somebody won't give him companions at all. She looked over at Shadow, raising a brow some.

TodayIsMine
11-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Mario looked at Fiona, "Fiona...you seem like a high-leveled character...would you mind if I follow you?" Mario bowed. When he got back up, he offered his hand to her...hoping she would shake his hand and accept him to her company.

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Flattery doesn't hurt, though, she decided, laughing to herself. "I'm afraid you're only half right on that matter," she said. "I used to be a high-level character in this game until CC Corp recieved false accusations and deleted my previous character. Now my level is pitifully low," she admitted to Mario. "Are you sure you'd want to follow me now that you know that?"

TodayIsMine
11-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Mario looked at Shadow and laughed. Mario ran over to Shadow and whipped out his rapier. He stabbed the player killer in the back and he disappeared, he was deleted. Mario helped him up.
He left Shadow alone and returned to Fiona. she admitted to him about her low level and her previous character being deleted. "Sorry about your other character. That must have sucked." Mario laughed. "Well, maybe I won't follow you, because I'm not getting protection or anything out of it...but I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to help you get your level back up!" Mario smiled and again, offered his hand.

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 03:56 PM
In return, Fiona gave Mario a disapproving glare, ignoring his hand at the moment. "Oh, so that's the only reason why you want a companion? For protection, hm? I think that's pretty sad, if you ask me. You should want a companion because it gets lonely playing alone. Or that's what I think. You were ready to follow me because you thought I was tough. Now that you know my character is weak, you back down from that." She spoke in a somewhat bitter tone.

TodayIsMine
11-24-2004, 04:08 PM
"Ummmmm...sorry." Mario said in silence. He felt really stupid. "Okay, I admit I was loking for protection and being a stupid jerk...I haven't been like that the whole time I have been playing. Just after I heard about player killers. I didn't want to be deleted...you obviously know what it feels like." Mario looked down and stared at the ground.

"Sorry...for being an idiot. Please forgive me. I guess I should...just stop looking for help then." Mario said as he took a long glance at Fiona's face and began to turn around...hoping she would invite him back. He was sorry...he just didn't want to be deleted.

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 04:17 PM
If he's trying to get me to pity him...He just succeeded, Lenne thought with a smile.

"I do understand," Fiona said, sighing some. "I didn't mean to snap at you, but you shouldn't depend on others for protection. The one who falsely accused me was a so-called friend who I was playing with. We were facing a rather strong monster and I wasn't able to help him like I promised. He ended up getting a game over and had to start over again because he didn't have enough sense to save it before he entered the dungen. He called me a liar and sent a message to CC Corp that I had killed his character."

red storm
11-24-2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: Orange= Tanaya's point of view.
Blue= Gaven's point of view.

BIC:
Tanaya was surprised by the arival of the other players, but quickly ate the herbs mario gave her. She stood up and twisted her neck slightly, hearing a muscle pop. She then turned to the other players. "I don't know what you came here to do, but you better leave now. These are no ordinary player killers. Their weapons and armors are beyond what I've ever seen before."

She turned back to the black sun members, who had recovered from their initial shok. Wait a minute, I thought that that Mario guy killed one of them! In the place Mario killed the black sun was a wooden log. The real one stood a few passes away A replacement. Damn, how am I going to defeat these guys. My weapons hardly even scratched them. She readied her shortspear and got ready to charge.

"Stop!"

Gaven had been watching the battle from the begining. When he sensed that these humans, no, demons with the black sun were ready to kill, he chose to intervene. Now was not the time, the chosen had not been asembled yet.

Gaven turned his head slightly as more people arived. These seemed to be friendly, they did not have the darkness in their hearts. He watched as one of the new arivals healed the fallen girl. Perhaps. Perhaps these were the chosen.

He watched as the girl came up and imediatly tried to resume the fight. They will not give up, they will continue fighting. He saw that it was utterly useles for them to continue fighting in this state. He turned to the battle and called. "Stop!"

Imediatly, everyone froze. "your spirit is brave." he said to the players. "But spirit alone will not help you in this case." He raised his hand, and a blue glow began to hover above it. "Take this." He said.

The blue glow exploded outwards in five beams, each going to one of the players. the beams hit the players and surounded them in a blue glow. "Spirit alone is not enough" Gaven whispered "Now you have the power to back it up." The form of Gaven began to shimmer. His time here was ending, the future of the world was now in their hands. He still had to find the last members of the chosen.

Tanaya stood. She felt... different, more powerfull. She blinked as one of her cat ears twitched to her movements. They never did that before! She twirled as she heard something and was just in time to block an attack from Teck. "What the hell!?" It was arguable wich of them was more surprised when Tanaya's shortspear stopped Teck's sword.

Tanaya was the first to recover and send teck rolling with a kick to his stomach. She smirked and turned to the others. "Looks like we can hurt them now, let's show them what we're made of. Newbies, in the back! Everyone of high level, with me!"

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Fiona's eyes widened in surprised as she felt something returning to her. Old, familiar equipment was replacing her new, lower-level equipment. She felt very much stronger than she had in this new charater. She looked herself over and let out a shocked cry. She was back to her old character. The character who had been deleted had been returned to her.

Was it because of that AI?! It couldn't be, could it? Whatever the cause, Lenne was happy to have the old Fiona back in her control.

Fiona hurried to join up with the female Blademaster. Her level wasn't extremely high, but it was enough to be considered a high level.

TodayIsMine
11-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Mario laughed as he noticed his new power surge. "This is so cool! I can fight the player killers now too!" Mario said out as he sliced a gash in Teck's armour, just nicking his skin. "Die!!!" Mario yelled at Teck as he impaled his through the gash he made.

Teck was deleted. Mario laughed as he helped Tayana with the next killer.

At home, Mario began to grin and laugh with pride as he smashed through each enemy...

Chibi-chan
11-24-2004, 10:00 PM
Fiona got out another speed charm to boost up her usually slow heavyblade character, going for a Player Killer as well. Now that she had her original character back, she felt unstopable.

red storm
11-25-2004, 03:01 AM
Tanaya rolled her eyes as Mario ran towards Teck kamikaze style. This guy needs a few lessons in tactics. She noticed Fiona going for Kell and charged as well.

Kell, however, wasn't planning on going down as easy as his friend. He blocked a first slash from Fiona, then went for a slash at the sides. Fiona's armor stopped the attack, but Tanaya knew that she would have problems if she didn't go and help. Kell withdrew his sord and went for a stab in the face.

In pure reflex she aimed her weapon for Kell "Death Spiral!" She called. Energy began to swirl around the tip of the shortspear before launching forward to strike Kell in the chest. Kell screamed before vanishing, deleted.

Tanaya stared. How the hell did I do that attack? Or even better: How the hell did I know of it? In all her life as a moderator she had never seen an attack like that before. Was it because of that AI? She decided to sort that one out later, now she had to talk with the others.

"We haven't been introduced yet. I'm Tanaya, a moderator of the Alpha server."

Searchman
11-25-2004, 03:35 AM
OOC:I'm just going to use Shadow as my name insted of Shadow Wolf or you could call me Wolf

BIC:
Shadow was just waking up from when his head got smacked agent the tree behind him by the player killer that hit him when get up. “O… What did I miss” Shadow asked as he was getting off the ground back to his shaky feet.

TodayIsMine
11-25-2004, 06:28 AM
Mario looked over at Huron and smiled to see that he was alright. Then he turned back to Tayana and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Mario, the blademaster. Ummm, if you don't mind me asking...is that AI Gaven...a player, or a computer character? And why did he help us?" Mario stared at Tayana, waiting for a reply...

red storm
11-25-2004, 06:41 AM
Tanaya shook her head. "Gaven is a wandering AI, a remnant of the old times. No one knows what drives them, but they're completely independent from CC Corp. Why he helped us out, I do not now. But when a wandering AI is involved, bad stuff happen."

Tanaya remembered the mess around the undying monsters. That was caused by a wandering AI too. But this one seemed to be helping them, and he had the power to defeat those black sun. Tanaya frowned. What was even stranger was that until now, al wandering AI incidents involved Aura. Yet she hadn't seen her. Perhaps things were more serious then she thought. She thought about teling it to the CC Corp, but decided against it. They would only unleash another group like the knights of war. That would solve nothing, their best option would be to lay low for now. After all, their new powers would be considered highly illegal by the CC Corp.

Chibi-chan
11-25-2004, 08:48 AM
Fiona scowled some, and shook her head to clear the image of a sword point in her face. She looked to Tanaya and smiled some, looking a bit pale. "Thanks for the help...I think I got a bit over-excited," she murmured. "My name is Fiona, adventurer and somewhat of a rare hunter."

As she heard Tanaya speak of the undying monsters, she cringed, remembering it quite clearly. "You're talking about the one that involved that AI, Aura, aren't you?" she asked thoughtfully. "Well, whatever this new AI Gaven did, I'm glad he did it, considering I got my old character back! I'm quite grateful."

TodayIsMine
11-25-2004, 02:48 PM
Mario looked at Tayana and was confused, he had never heard much about the CC Corp, he just played the game. He looked over at Fiona and smiled in agreement. "Fiona, I think I agree with you. I have never imagined this kind of strength for my character! I'm super charged and I'm loving it!" Mario jumped up with a cheerful feeling.

"I also think we should be careful about the player killers. I think there are a lot more...so we better travel together..." Mairo looked at Fiona and continued, "not for protection...but for accompaniment." Mario smiled and looked back at Tayana, treating her as if she were the leader of the newly formed group.

wing 7
11-25-2004, 06:37 PM
garth was really starting to get annoyed that he couldnt find any of the black sun people he said damn over and over again. garth was getting tired in real life so he logged off for awhile. .............

Chibi-chan
11-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Fiona nodded, agreeing with that wholeheartedly. She gave her member address to Tanaya and Mario, smiling. "There...Now you'll be able to contact me if you get in a tight spot or whatever!" she said, slinging her blade over her shoulder. This had been quite a day for her. Never would she expect to see an AI like Gaven. Or never would she expect to recieve her old character again.

Searchman
11-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Shadow changed back into his wolf form and started walking off thinking that these people don’t want a newbe bugging them even if he was hit with that beam thing.

Chibi-chan
11-25-2004, 09:02 PM
The heavyblade glanced over towards Shadow and smiled. "Hey, you...Where do you think you're going? You're part of this group, too, ya know? You recieved some power from that AI, regardless of your level, correct?"

wing 7
11-25-2004, 10:32 PM
garth logged on to the world after a 2 hour nap he was ready to adventure. garth went to a random world with high level demons. 20 came at once this was a area for strong warriors. garth jumped high in the air over sometrees and stood on them then he jumped down with his sword his cape waveing in the air he started attacking the creatures and dodgeing there attacks soon he took out `10 atleast he used a repth to heal some of his hp. the remaining creatures all came at once and attacked using poisins magic and hand to hand . garth was getting tired of button mashing. so he rand up fast and pulled up his sword. started swinging all around not careing o0f getting attacked. then after about 60 seconds there was one creature left yelling real loud garth ran up and did a final swing to kill the monster. breathing heavy garth put his sword on his back. and gated out saved his game and decided to talk to some characters. about the incedents. but before he could two wavemasters cam,e up and said oh my god. your garth your kinda famous around here for gaining leval so quick garth smiled and said yah im him. he then asked them about the events they told them they heard there was a chase or fight against some of the black sun group. garth left fast to check it out.

red storm
11-26-2004, 03:57 AM
OOC: Hey wing 7, could you try to seperate actions from spoken words and make alinea's a little? it's really confusing to read that whole bulk of text.

BIC:

What Garth didn't know was that he was being watched. Gaven watched from a hidden point and waited. This was a chosen too. Gaven waited until Garth was alone before aproaching him.

"Chosen" He whispered. "The threat of the demons has been fended of for now, but your help is still needed in the future. Many dangers await you if you accept, and I cannot guarantee your life. But if you do not accept, the world might fall." Gaven looked at Garth, green eyes met yellow ones. " The choise is yours."

Searchman
11-26-2004, 04:18 AM
“That don’t matter” Shadow said back as he walked off and went back to town and to a random area to train. Shadow then changed back to his human form and started to fight every thing he could find that was in his path. Shadow leveled up a fare bit because of this.

In the real world he saw the time and logged out and went to eat dinner.

TodayIsMine
11-26-2004, 06:14 AM
"So guys, where to then?" Mario asked as he looked at the group and smiled. "Should we go check out some relics? Even though I'm not a relic hunter, I sure love to find stuff...heh, maybe I should have been a relic hunter after all...but I prefer the adventurer." Mario had a little moment of confusion.

Mario pulled all the group members into a group huddle. "Ok guys, what are we going to do...we have jut received special powers from the AI, Gaven. We can use these powers now for better results in battles. We can even go fight bosses and stuff..." Mario looked and smiled at everyone.

Chibi-chan
11-26-2004, 10:37 AM
"Well, I might feel a little bit of a nagger for saying this, but I think that we shouldn't get too carried away," Fiona said softly. "We might only have this power durring certian times, for all we know. And if that's the case, going against a random strong boss wouldn't be a good idea at all."

TodayIsMine
11-26-2004, 02:42 PM
"Well, I guess you're right Fiona. I guess I was just excited." Maroi looked at Fiona as he spoke. Mario pulled out his rapier and noticed a small inscription on the bottom of the blade, just before the hilt. It was inscribed in another lanuage, that Mairo could not understand. "Hey! I am noticing a small inscription on my blade...this was never here before...everybody, check to see if your weapons have an inscription. I have a feeling that this inscription is the power that the AI granted us."

Chibi-chan
11-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Fiona blinked some, then checked her own blade. Sure enough, there was writing engraved into it. "Strange," she murmured to herself. "Does this mean our items are rare now?! I've never seen such writing! It's got to be something major!" she cried.

Great, I'm acting like Mirei, Lenne thought with a laugh.

TodayIsMine
11-26-2004, 02:56 PM
"Damn right!" Mario laughed. "I bet now the rare hunters will be all over us. There will be many fights along the way. Heh...remember when Tayana said that thing about AIs bringing danger and toruble to those that witnessed it? Wel, I think this is what we get...the rare hunters." Mario looked over to Tayana, then back to Fiona. "We have to fight from now on, to stay alive in this game..."

Chibi-chan
11-26-2004, 03:02 PM
The heavyblade nodded, having no problem with fighting. "Bring those Rare Hunters on! I'll give them a beating with my rare blade!" she joked. "Anyway, I say we at least test these things out on monsters of our level or lower," Fiona suggested.

She checked her inventory of Speed Charms and frowned some. "I'm running low on these," she muttered.

wing 7
11-26-2004, 05:50 PM
im chosen who me? for what what is it i should do. if it involves excitement then i might be interested. so what is up

TodayIsMine
11-26-2004, 08:44 PM
"Hey, Fiona...are you in need of some speed charms? I happen to have bought quite a few in my last play. Here, have a few, it's the least I can do for a partner." Mario laughed as he handed Fiona a few charms.

"Use those wisely, don't wast them because thay're really expensive." Mario looked back at the portal area from the beginning of the forest. "Tayana, Fiona...do you girls think we should go back through the portal and get to the town? We can spend some time to buy stuff there..." Mario looked at each of them and nodded to persuade them.

Chibi-chan
11-26-2004, 08:49 PM
She accepted the charms, looking happy. "Thanks! I always like to use speed charms against stronger monsters. Heavyblades are just too slow own their own, so I use the charms to fix that!" she explained. "Heavyblades are powerful, but if you can't hit anything, what's the point of power?"

TodayIsMine
11-26-2004, 09:21 PM
"I know what you mean Fiona," Mario replied. "Thank God I chose to be a blademaster, so I can be normal speed and use both types of swords." Mario smiled and patted Fiona on the shoulder. "These are some good charms, so don't worry about anything!" Mario assured.

Chibi-chan
11-26-2004, 09:25 PM
"Thanks a bunch, Mario," she said, nodding some. "I wanted to be a blademaster, but the group that I was going to have when I originally started the game had two of them already, so I went for this character instead!"

Rena6793
11-26-2004, 09:33 PM
*Jean logs on*Jean dicides to go to somewere abouve her level, and get killed.*real world*Dang!

Tulca
11-27-2004, 01:35 AM
I think //hack.infection is an awesome game!!!

And i hope u guys think so too.:rolleyes:

red storm
11-27-2004, 04:17 AM
OOC: Whoa, slow down, you guys are going too fast for me to keep up. I can't get online long enough to post a reply anymore since teachers have started patrolling the classroom.

And I already send a PM to Tulca, so let's not get the RPG of topic by blowing an argument in the thread 'kay?

Right, BIC:

Gaven looked at Garth and shook his head, this boy obvously did not know what he was getting himself into. "This is not a trivial matter" He said softly. "The entire future of the world hangs in the balance, and your very life will be at stake."

He raised his hands and shot a blue beam towards Garth. The light enveloped him and filled him with the same powers as the others. Gavin began to shimmer again. "Seek the others" He whispered.

Tanaya looked at Fiona and Mario as they talked about how they were going to kick those black sun's out of the world. "Hold it, do you remember what happened the last time something like this happened? The players who recieved such powers were all hunted down by CC Corp, we can't let the same thing happen to us." She shook her head. "We have to keep a low profile. We can't afford to be walking around, boasting about our powers."

Tanaya frowned, they needed a shelter of some sorts. Maybe her office in the capital would do. "Alright, we need a hideout and my office can suffice as one for now. We should head back to the capital, and try not to draw too much attention."

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 04:46 AM
Black Wolf stood up on the roof of a house watching people run around shoping, meeting people and trading. "fools" he said in a emotionless tone "they have no idea of what is happening all around them... all they see is a game... like my sister... i will find out what happened to her and make sure the ones responcible pay!" he glances over and sees some people running towards him "bout time they showed up. do they really expect to catch me when there that slow" Black Wolf jumps off the building vanishing before he touches the ground.

the guys after him get to the house he was on and stop. "dam! where did he go?" one of them says "how are we supposed to catch him if we cant even get withing 50 feet of him?". all of the guys suddenly get mail "wha? whos this from?"

Mail from '#AQ&14@76'
*nice try, but you wont catch me that easily. i will uncover the truth about the world and nothing you do will stop me.*

"Dam Him!" one of the guys yells "next time we find him i will tear him apart!"

TodayIsMine
11-27-2004, 06:28 AM
"Ooohhh, office! You got it made for you in this game Tayana." Mario laughed. "Well," Mario said, "I agree completely! We need some kind of base - and we must not let other people know of the powers that Gaven gave us. These powers will surely be of very good use in the game...but we have to keep them compressed within our bodies. We can't be walking around with huge energy spikes over the rest of the players. Let's just pretend we are the way we were when we started...okay?" Mario asked as he hoped to solve this quickly.

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 06:44 AM
Near a grunty ranch Black Wolf sits alone trying to think of where some clues may be hidden to his sisters coma. "hay mister" a little wavemaster runs up to him holding a grunty, "huh? o hi" black wolf says to her sounding half asleep. the little girl just smiles "do you like my grunty? isnt he cute?", black wolf looks at the grunty shes hugging, the poor thing is being held so tight it looks like it can hardly breath. he reaches out and pats it, the little wavemaster smiles and walks off still chokeing the grunty.

Black Wolf sits and stares into the distance for a long time thinking to himself 'why did i pet that thing, why did i think it was cute, its just a pile of data... but it was so real... why...'. after a long time he finaly logs out of the world but he is still bothered by what he did, he cant figure out why...

Rena6793
11-27-2004, 09:09 AM
After awhile of killing monsters, Jean dicides to feed her grunties, Lumiere and Damien."I wonder what they want...hmm...Well, how about La Pumpkin?"She said.The 2 grunties squeled, meaning yes.So after that, she went to read the BBS.She read the thingy of the blac sun."huh?...oh,really?Alfa?They don't sound very nice to me!So she went to the item shop to restok.Then, there was nothing much to do in either worlds, so she sat on a fence and watched the people go by.

Chibi-chan
11-27-2004, 11:17 AM
Fiona gave out a soft groan, remembering that. "Right...The stupid corporation wanted to delete them, just because they had cool little toys," she said a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Not to mention they almost deleted everyone who was helping them, or even talking to them!"

It was the stupidest thing in the world...Either one of the worlds for that matter! Lenne thought.

"I guess hiding low is the only thing we can do now...Especially with my character," she said, mumbling the last part. If Coren saw her charater, which was supposed to have been deleted forever, he would freak out and contact CC Corp in seconds.

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
11-27-2004, 12:21 PM
i dont know where all you guys live but im so happy the just put .Hack dusk on over here!!1 i was so happy when i saw it coming on i was like holy **** its my anime yay!!!!:rolleyes:

wing 7
11-27-2004, 06:41 PM
garth became a little weird ed out bye the whole thing. he said others what others are there garth looked at gaven . and said where am i suppose to find others i need to know tell me tell me.now

Rena6793
11-27-2004, 06:52 PM
i dont know where all you guys live but im so happy the just put .Hack dusk on over here!!1 i was so happy when i saw it coming on i was like holy **** its my anime yay!!!!:rolleyes:
somebody's spamming!*keen look*

wing 7
11-27-2004, 07:00 PM
ooc yes its exciting it came.
garth still wated for a reply from gaven who was someone garth didnt no.

Rena6793
11-27-2004, 07:13 PM
o.o...explain?

wing 7
11-27-2004, 09:08 PM
ooc} well if your a hardcore fan of project dot hack then youd like to see the serieous because its the final part of the dot hack saga.

garth still wated for reply.

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 09:08 PM
In the real world Black Wolf (who im just calling BW for short now) was looking through the data files of the world. after a few mins he stoped on an unusual bit of data "whats this?" he said to himself as he continued to exam it "these characters arnt normal... yet there not mods or hackers...". he continued to look through there data for hours trying to figure out what this weird data was. adventualy he came to a AI's data, but when he tried to access it his computer crashed. "fine" he just said to himself " i'll have to go into the world and ask about it personaly. one of those characters with the weird data is loged on right now, Garth..."

BW logs into the world on his other computer and starts searching for Garth's location...

Chibi-chan
11-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Fiona sighed some, and looked at Mario, then Tanaya. "I...Umm...Have to go right now," she said, gating out of the area.

I hate lying to people, Fiona thought. But right now, I just feel like trying out this new power...See the limits to it...That can't hurt, right?

Finoa went back into town, making sure her blade wasn't showing any of the strange engravings. If people saw, they would talk, and CC Corp would think of deleting her...again.

Rena6793
11-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Jean started wondering around after awhile."Im so bored, id find something to ryme with this, but i cant so im still bored!"She started singing to herself.She dicided to play with her grunties, lumiere and damien.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 02:05 AM
BW starts to wander around the world but suddenly stops. being back in the game has reminded him of that grunty..."why cant i stop thinking about it. it was just data, nothing more... it sure was cute..." BW keeps talking to himself for a long time until he gives in and decides he would like to see another grunty.

he gives up his search for Garth for a while and starts looking for a grunty.

TodayIsMine
11-28-2004, 06:16 AM
"Well, Fiona left," Mario said, noticing that she was still online, "so what do we do now?" Mario asked Tayana. "I think we should go out and look for stuff...perhaps the player killers?" Mario had a little idea.

Searchman
11-28-2004, 08:42 AM
*Shadow Wolf loges on*

Shadow walked out of the Chaos gate and into town. When Shadow looked at his hand it looked as if it was on fire from the gauntlets “wow… they never did that before” Shadow said to himself people came up and asked him about the gauntlets and he told them that they where an event item and people just looked at them and walked off. Shadow then went to his little house in an ally witch is a dog house looking place Shadow then changed into his Wolf form and walked in.

Rena6793
11-28-2004, 09:17 AM
*Jene logs off and goes to church*

red storm
11-28-2004, 02:35 PM
OOC: Rena, please don't post of-topic things in the rpg, it takes the speed out of the story.

Green= real world.

BIC:
Tanaya shook her head. "maybe we have to lay low for now. I have to do some researching into the black sun activity. Maybe I can find out who they are." She stood up and dusted her clothes of. "Anyway, I gotta go. Don't do anything stupid, 'kay?" With that, Tanaya logged of.

Leen sighed. So how was she going to seek out these members anyway? She accesed the internet. Sometimes, the best news was in the latest gossip.

After a few minutes she found something. Two boys had aparently been found unconsious after playing the world. They seemed to have recovered, but didn't remember what happened. Also, their characters seemed to have been deleted.

Frowning, Leen went to do a further investigation.

Chibi-chan
11-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Fiona found herself getting careless, however. Upon seeing that there were now newborn grunties at the farm. She hadn't raised a grunty since last year, and she was beginning to miss doing so. She went to the farm and looked at the little creatures whinning for food, sleeping, or playing. The active ones looked at her, then went over, asking for food.

Fiona laughed some and shook her head sadly. "Sorry, but I don't have any food on me at the moment," she said.

The grunties whined and climbed on top of her, sniffing around for food. One of the grunties, she noticed, was straying in the back of the pen, as if shy. It looked at her, then saw she was looking at it. It quickly hid it's face.

Smiling, she got the other grunties off of her and went over to the lone one. It tried to hide from her, but she picked it up and held it close to her, showing it that it didn't need to be afraid.

The grunty blinked some, then nuzzled against, her looking a bit happy. It found it's way up to her shoulder and settled itself there.

Rena6793
11-28-2004, 03:00 PM
*Jean logs on*"I should feed them."So she went to feed her grunties."What do u want to eat?"She asked."I forgot u can't talk yet!^_^"She decided to feed them twilight onions.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 06:07 PM
Black Wolf arrives at a grunty farm and as soon as we arrived he had grunties coming up asking for food. BW looks down at them "i'm sorry, i don't have any food with me", all the grunties walked off complaining that there hungary. BW sat on a fence and decided to watch the grunties for a while.

after a while he noticed there was someone nearby with the same weird data that he discovered earlyer.

Chibi-chan
11-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Fiona smiled some, "It seems you'd like to come with me, huh?" she asked the grunty.

The grunty nodded and nibbled on her ear gently. Yes, it seemed that it wanted to be with her.

Smiling, Fiona picked up her blade again and slung it over her shoulder. She forgot to check which side of the blade rested on her back. Now the strange writting on the blade was exposed for all to see.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Black Wolf looked over and saw the writting. he walks over her taking of his cloak, and using it to cover the blade she was carrying "i would be more careful with that if i was you." he said in a serious tone " thats reason enough for the mods to delete your character."

Chibi-chan
11-28-2004, 07:16 PM
Fiona gasped, eyes widening slightly as she cursed. "Oh! Wh-what do you mean?" she asked, quickly turning the blade over as a cloak was placed over her back quite suddenly. She turned to face the person who spoke, looking nervous. He seemed like he was helping her, but you could never know sometimes.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 07:27 PM
"you need to be more careful, an adventurer such as yourself cant do much if the mods decide you need to be deleted" BW looked at her "i think we could use each others help. with what your carrying you will need away to escape if the mods catch you, and i need to learn more about the Player Killers... i'll let you think about it." BW vanishes leaving his cloak behind.

Chibi-chan
11-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Fiona blinked some, staring at the spot where the player had just left. She looked at the cloak that she still wore, wondering why he had just left it. Shaking her head, she begun to scold herself for her carelessness.

The grunty on her shoulder whined, wanting some food.

Sighing some, she went to withdraw some of the grunty food she had collected from her inventory, watching the grunty eat.

"Who was that guy?" Lenne asked herself, spinning side to side on her chair. "I wonder why he helped me like that...He said he wanted to know about the Player Killers, but I hardly know anything myself!" she muttered.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM
in the real world BW sat at his computer comparing some data. "just as i thought" he said to himself "the data hidden in the blade she had is almost the same as the data the player killers have with them" he dicided to check the files from the last time his sister logged on. "thats it" he said, feeling like he might finally be getting somewhere. the data the player killers have was used on his sister. "so these player killers are responcible...".

BW sends a e-mail to Fiona:
i would like to ask a favor, if you have any information on the location of the player killers or you know of anyone who might please tell me.
also, if you ever get in trouble with the mods and need help just mail me.

TodayIsMine
11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Mario walked a few paces behind Fiona, snickering. "Fiona, you must be more careful with the inscription on the blade. Damn! Those mods could take us out any time they wanted if they knew about the power we possess. We have to stay out of trouble a little, because the mods monitor our play right? If so, we must stay away from fights..."

Mario looked at the grunty, it was annoying. It wanted so many things, so many needs and desires. Mario didn't respect selfishness...but this was a wild creature...what did it know. Mario smiled as it peeked at him over Fiona's shoulder. Mario unsheathed about half of his blade and analyzed the writing. He re-sheathed it and held his hands over on another on the back of his head. He continued to follow Fiona.

Chibi-chan
11-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Lenne was reading the mail sent by somebody named Black Wolf. It must have been that one guy from the grunty farm, she thought.

Before Fiona could send a reply to the mail, Mario's voice was heard in her ears. Surprised, she jumped, whiping out her sword on pure instinct. She saw who it was and scowled, looking a bit irritated. "Don't sneak up on me!" she hissed. "And I would have been more careful, if I was used to this whole laying low thing," she grumbled.

TodayIsMine
11-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Mario laughed as he apologized. "Sorry Fiona, didn't mean to startle you like that, but I just caught up with you and I had to remind you aobut the writing. You should put the blade in a sheath. If you had a sheat for the blade, it wouldn't show - like mine...it's hidden in the sheath." Mario looked around Fiona to see if there was a sheath, there wasn't so Mario suggested, "We should get to a store and buy you a sheath...I can get it, I got tons of money." Mario smiled.

Chibi-chan
11-29-2004, 01:55 PM
"Yeah, it sounds good to me," she agreed, smiling some. "But you doin't really need to use any of your money, I have pleanty myself," she said. ( blah...Short post... )

wing 7
11-29-2004, 02:59 PM
garth said im tired of this crap. garth jumped in the air to slash at gaven. you ffreak im gonna hurt you .

then garth stopped and fell to the ground. it was like he couldnt do it because he k new it was wrong. garth then said i apoligize. garth t then walked away toward a item shop.

Rena6793
11-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Jean decided to go to the wepon shop."What do u mean 'no more heavy blade wepons'?"She asked the clerk."I mean, we're OUT OF THEM!"The clerk shouted out."Fine then!Ill go to Mac Anu!"So she switched servers.She then relized she had no money."Dang it!I should proboly sell something for once..."

TodayIsMine
11-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Mario and Fiona arrived at the market area. Mario walked into the store before Fiona could get there and purchased a fine leather heavyblade sheath. "Here you go..." Mario said, offering the sheath to Fiona. "This is my gift to you...almost like an apology for my first impression...about needing more security, and not company...I am sorry about that..." Mario scratched his head in embarrassment about his impression. "Please, take it...and I don't want anything in return..." Mario handed it to Fiona and patted her on the shoulder, "Take care of it, it was pretty expensive."

Wolfwood
11-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Sitting at his computer in the real world Black Wolf was busy hacking in to mods computers looking for info on the player killers. after a few mins he was cut off but not before he learnt about a area the mods are keeping locked. "well well" he said to himself (yeah this guy talks to himself a lot) "trying to hide something are they, well that just makes me all the more curious". BW gets ready to log in but stops for a second... he goes back and checks the data of the locked area "hmm... it looks like the code on that girls sword".

he sends a mail to her:
if you want to learn more about the writting on your sword come to the Mac Anu server as soon as you can. bring anyone you can who knows about the writting or has it on an item like you.

P.S this will be very dangerous, if you do not want to come i'll understand.

BW sends the mail and logs in to the world.

red storm
11-30-2004, 02:49 AM
Gaven watched Jean heading for Mac Anu, when she was alone he apeared behind her. "A great danger threatens the world" he whispered. "You are needed to fight it." He raised his hand, a blue light gatherd and tranformed into a big sword. The sword floated towards Jean. "Find Tanaya, she will help you further." With that, Gaven vanished. Now he had something else to do.

at home, Leen opened her eyes. She groaned as she rubbed her neck. Damn, I fell asleep. She blinked as she saw what had woken her up. An e-mail message.

From Gaven.

She opened the message and read it, there was a lot of nonsense in the message, but Leen noticed that there was an area code hidden in it. Leen rested her head on her hands. It was clear Gaven wanted to meet him. Leen nodded and put on her headset. <Welcome to the world, loging in.>

Tanaya stepped towards the chaos gate. She looked around too see if noone was watching her and spoke the keywords. As soon as she was in she readied her weapon. The area was an acient temple of some sorts. She walked towards the altar and noticed Gaven. "Why did you call me here?" She asked.

Gaven looked at her, Tanaya was a bit uneased by the yellow eyes of the boy. Gaven spoke. "You know that the weapons I gave you came with certain powers." He said in his whispering voice. Tanaya nodded. It was not only the attack, her cat ears had been acting like real ears as well. She could hear sharper with them. "The way you say it makes it sound like an accident."

Gaven seemed to grow slightly more depressed. "No" He said. "it was not an accident, it was destiny." Gaven rose and floated towards Tanaya. He landed right before her. "The powers I gave you should have been barely enough to keep you alive, yet they were more powerfull and they grow as you grow." Gaven looked down. "Maybe it was for the best. You will need them to acomplish your quest."

"But what is that quest?" Tanaya asked. "Not only that, but those black sun used powers that are imposible even for hackers to obtain." She looked at Gaven, who looked troubled, as if doupting if he should tell her. Finaly, he answered. "Those demons you call black sun are in search of an artifact called the orb of chaos. They have already aquired many relics that, although weaker, still pose a threat. If they could aquire the orb of chaos, their title of player killers would become a reality."

Tanaya's blood froze. "You mean they will be able to kill people? We can't let that happen!" She was about to turn and run, find the black sun or the orb of chaos but Gaven stopped her. "You cannot do anything right now. You must grow first, and gather the chosen." Gaven smiled and began to shimmer. "You will win, Tanaya. I have faith." He leaned towards her and kissed her cheek. "Beware of your masters." he whispered before vanishing.

Tanaya blushed. Okay, despite a few anwers I still have a lot of questions. one of them being if some wandering AI is in love with me. She momentarily contemplated slamming her head into the nearby wall, but decided against it. Got enough of a headache as it is. She decided to go to the capital to find the rest of their litle party. Yup, a major headache indeed.

Wolfwood
11-30-2004, 04:28 AM
Black Wolf started to walk around the Capital looking around. it wasent to long before he dived behind the corner of a building. "hmm... a mod, guess i should be a little more careful" BW looks around the corner at the mod "interesting... you would think a mod would at least know the dangers of carrying around an item like that. maby this is more serious then i thought if someone like her is carring that around".

After a little while he starts to walk over to the mod "wait... what am i doing?" he stops and stares at the ground "talking to a mod, thats got to be the most idiodic thing i've ever concided doing... o well" he keeps walking towards her thinking to himself that this could answer a whole lot of questions or cause a whole lot more problems for him.

TodayIsMine
11-30-2004, 05:05 AM
Mario noticed Tayana returning to the capital to find him and Fiona. "Tayana! Where the hell were you? Wel...nothing really happened while you were gone...you're kinda like a leader to me, so I decided to stick with you before any actions were made." Mario laughed. "Well, I bought Fiona a sheath to hide her blade...and the inscriptions on the blade. Would you like one? The store is right there, and I've got tons of money."

Mario walked over to Tayana and noticed that she was a little dozy. "Are you alright Tayana?" Mario walked closer and stood beside her, lightly rubbing her back.

red storm
11-30-2004, 05:33 AM
Tanaya sighed. "Yes Mario I'm allright." In truth, she wasn't, her ears were perked down. Should I tell him? it would wory him if he heard. blah, maybe I'll smack my head into a wall after all. She looked at Mario. He's still seeing this as a game, a slightly more serious game, but still a game. She looked up into the sky. This can no longer be called a game.

Her cat ears twitched as she heard a person walking towards her. Her eyebrows arched up as she recognised him as the infamous hacker Black Wolf. Great, another strange event to ad up to the list.

Rena6793
11-30-2004, 07:02 AM
"Uhh....ok...I guess i should do that..."So she went to find Tanaya."So, she went to find Tanya.

Searchman
11-30-2004, 07:12 AM
Shadow got up and started for the chaos gate as he walked out he looked to his left and saw the Mod and 2 other people one he knows but the other he didn’t but he still headed to the chaos gate. When he got there he changed into his human form and warped to a very big fire level.

He found the dungeon very fast and headed down into it he found it very hard as he got to the 4th level of the dungeon when he came to the end of the dungeon he found a very rare armor for an animorphic it was a red looking Dragon like armor he put it on and the helmet of the armor covered half of his face but for his eyes witch where in the dragons eyes and the bottom half of his face no-one should know who he is in the armor. Shadow then closed the helm (by pushing the bottom half on the dragons head up) and headed up out of the dungeon. When Shadow got out of the dungeon he saw a heap of monsters just out side of the dungeon when he walked out he was ready to test run the new armor and skills he saw on it.

Shadow clashed with the monsters he razed one hand and a fire spear was there to be tossed at the enemy. He did toss it at the closest enemy and killed it in one hit when he had finished fighting the monsters he went back to town to see that the Mod and 2 people where still there.

Rena6793
11-30-2004, 07:34 AM
Jean walked up to a girl with two cat ears.*Maby thats her*She thought."Excuse me.But r u Tanaya?"

red storm
11-30-2004, 08:04 AM
OOC: Rena, please, no MSN language.

BIC:
Tanaya turned to the girl "Yes I am, why do you ask?" She looked past Jean at Black Wolf, still wondering what he was doing here, and even more, why he was walking her way. After all, he was one of the most nutorious hackers CC Corp. faced until now. Noone had been able to get even close to him, he seemed to have a nack of getting away. She turned back to the girl. And who is this anyway?

Chibi-chan
11-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Fiona thanked Mario over and over again for the new sheath, placing her sword inside it and strapping it over her back so she wouldn't have to lug it around anymore. "I promise I'll take good care of it," she said truthfully.

When Mario greeted Tanaya, she smiled at the girl, wanting to thank her once again for helping her out. She saw the droopy ears and knew that something or another was wrong. Just when she was about to question Tanaya, she recieved an E-mail.

Lenne noticed that it was from the same player she had met at the farm. Blinking some, she opened the mail and read it. Should I meet him? she wondred. He wanted her to bring the others as well.

Sighing, she looked at Tanaya and Mario, clearing her throat to get their attention.

red storm
11-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Tanaya turned towards Fiona and managed put up a false smile. Unfortunatly, her ears still betrayed her sullen mood. "What's up Fiona?" Tanaya asked, trying her best to keep her voice even. No need to make them worry about me. She thought.

After all, she'd just had to sort out her emotions. That would be easy.

She hoped.

Chibi-chan
11-30-2004, 11:20 AM
The heavyblade eyed Tanaya for a moment, knowing that something was indeed wrong. However, she didn't bring any attention towards her new companion, seeing as she was trying her hardest to make their little group not worry about her.

"Well, she began slowly, "I got an E-mai from somebody that I met just recently...He, uh, kind of saw the writing that we all seem to have on our weapons," she admitted. "He wants to meet with us, but I don't know if we can trust him or not..."

leooew
11-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Can i join this rpg plz I will be wating in thew night. :ninja:

Be back soon<---- :ninja: .

Tyr
11-30-2004, 01:52 PM
This was the first time Suzaku had been in The World for some time, and as he glanced around Mac Anu, he noticed not much had changed since that day he had left. As he walked towards the Chaos Gate, his destination already in mind, he stopped suddenly as he began to listen to the conversation that was going on between a female blademaster, a female heavyblade and a male blademaster. He quickly stepped around the corner of the street, where he could see and hear them, but where he would not be noticed.

TodayIsMine
11-30-2004, 01:53 PM
OCC: Leooew, plz don't post stuff like that in the RPG. post it in the sign-up for the RPG.

BIC: Mario looked at Fiona and noticed that her expression was a worried one. "Fiona...not that it's really my business, but why do you look so depressed...or worried, perhaps?" Mario then took a look at Tayana and noticed that her ears were drooped over. "What the hell is worng with you now? Are you guys having problems you don't wanna talk about?"

Then Mario heard that someone had found out about the inscription...he said, "Oh crap, now what are we supposed to do? Did the guy seem friendly? If so, I think he should join us...and if he betrays us...we should delete him!"

Then Mario took a peek at Tayana's ears again and was beginning to get upset. "Tayana! What is the problem...if you're worried about telling us for our own good, I don't care...we're a group we must challenge obstacles together, no matter how large or difficult they may be!" Mario stared at her intensly.

Chibi-chan
11-30-2004, 02:11 PM
Fiona gave Mario a good step on the foot when he started, as she saw it, to harass Tanaya. "Maybe she's got something she doesn't want to talk about, something personal in the real world," she scolded. "Don't bother her if she doesn't want to talk about it, alright?"

"Now, about this guy...He did seem nice enough, as he did point out the symbols on this blade without making much of a fuss over it...Hell, he even lent me this cloak to cover it up!" she said as an afterthought.

The grunty jumped up and down on her shoulder, nodding. It slipped when it landed again, but quickly scrambled up her back to get onto it's perch.

"Careful," she said, glancing back over at it. "But even though he did a kind gesture, doesn't mean we can trust him, right? He could have contacted CC Corp, and for all we know, they're the ones wanting to meet us instead!"

red storm
11-30-2004, 02:49 PM
Tanaya nodded gratefully at Fiona's gesture. "If the guy you are talking about had a large black cloak that covered nearly everything except his eyes, I don't think you have to worry about it for two reasons.

One is that he is one of the most nutoriuos hackers around here, so there is no way CC Corp. would ever team up with him. The second is that that particular person has been listening to our conversation for the last few minutes.

Tanaya turned to Black Wolf. "Why don't you come over here? You must have a reason for getting so close to me, a moderator. And you know a secret that can't get out, so there's no way I can betray you." She smiled. "After all, you are the uncatchable Black Wolf, right?"

Chibi-chan
11-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Finoa blinked some, looking a bit surprised. "Yeah, I do mean him...He's here right now?" she asked, looking around. She spotted him walking towards them and smiled. Yes, it was him, the one who had helped her out.

Getting much more trusting because of the reasons given by Tanaya, she went over to Black Wolf, holding out the cloak that he had lent her. "Thank you very much," she said softly.

Rena6793
11-30-2004, 03:04 PM
"um...ok...i dont know what im supposed to do but this guy said to take this and find Tanaya."She said to the cat eared girl.She still thought it was strange for her to have cat ears.But then again, it was only a game.

TodayIsMine
11-30-2004, 03:23 PM
"Ummm...sorry...Tayana. I didn't mean to harass you...just trying to help you get the load off...but I won't do it agian. I won't bring up your mood if it bothers you." Mario said as he looked to the ground.

Mario, then noticed the man walking to the town. "So, that was the guy, eh Fiona." Mario questioned as his toe began to sting with a little pain from the stomp. "He looks harmless to me, but like everyone else, you can't trust him right away...we must interrogate him first...or at the very least, ask a few questions. We gotta find out if he knows about the inscriptions on our weapons." Mario stared at the man with a certain discomfort, yet a feeling of security as well.

Searchman
11-30-2004, 03:42 PM
OOC: The armor has a creepy thing when my chara talks with the helm closed up the dragon’s mouth moves.

BIC:
Shadow walked over to the Mod and dropped ageist the wall near where the Mod was. Shadow heard about the strange writing so Shadow then looks down to his gauntlets and had a closer look at the writing.

Wolfwood
12-01-2004, 02:54 AM
Black Wolf stood staring at the group. finaly he just put his cloak on that Finoa had given back to him. He vanished into his own shadow on the ground, he comes back out of the ground in front of Tanaya. "i'll keep this short" he quickly says to her "these player killers. who are they? and what are they trying to do?".

red storm
12-01-2004, 04:19 AM
Tanaya blinked So that's how he does it. He uses shadows to escape the mods, very clever. He obviusly wasn't with Black Sun, otherwise he wouldn't be here. She decided to take the risk and tell him. "those player killers are members of a group calling themself Black Sun. Who exactly they are we don't know. But I just talked with a wandering AI called Gaven and he told me that they are after an artifact called 'the orb of chaos'"

She looked at the rest and told them what had happened after she recieved the E-mail from Gaven. But she left out the part were he had told her of the powers of the orb, and the part were he kissed her.

"So we can't let those Black Sun morons get the orb of chaos, they would become too powerfull." She finished.

Wolfwood
12-01-2004, 04:30 AM
Black Wolf thinks for a while "ok, then i guess i dont have much of a choice... i'm going with you guys. if the black sun are really that dangerous then im sure you could use the help of a hacker. i can break most of the rules in this game so i'm sure i'll be useful for you all." he walks over to a wall and leans against it "just remember i have my own reasons why i want these black sun guys to pay".

TodayIsMine
12-01-2004, 05:16 AM
Mario dropped his jaw after hearing the story of the Black Sun and their plans. "Are they actualy going to try and take that Chaos Orb? I heard it's the most powerful and incredible thing in this world!" Mario shouted out in disbelief.

Mario looked over at Black Wolf, "Hey, if you're going to join, I'd be glad to greet you...but if you fail to work us as a group member...or try killing anyone...I will kill you! Got it Wolf!" Mario turned and noticed that Tayana's ears were a little more perky...but they were still low, showing that she had more to tell. "Tayana...did you tell us everything about what Gaven wrote to you? Are there any more important things we must know?"

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 09:14 AM
Fiona sighed some, looked around, then unsheathed her blade in order to show Black Wolf the strange writing. "This is the writing that you were interested in," she said quietly.

She looked over at Tanaya, also thinking that she was leaving something or another out of her story. But she wasn't going to be asking her millions of questions to try and get it out of her.

Tyr
12-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Suzaku pressed against the wall to see the group better. There were five of them now, one of whom had suddenly appeared as if out of nowhere. Suzaku had caught only a little of the conversation, but he had heard everything he had needed to.

The Black Sun...
...The Orb of Chaos...

"So, it is true..." Suzaku thought, "...The Black Sun are back...and the Orb of Chaos has reappeared..." He grabbed his pendant that was dangling from below his neck. "Soon..."

Just as he turned to leave, he noticed the female Heavyblade was pulling out her sword.

"That writing...I've seen it before..." Deciding he would wait a while longer to see exactly what was going on, he continued to lean against the wall as the conversation continued.

TodayIsMine
12-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Mario looked at the blade as Fiona drew it. "Damn..." Mario looked at the man and said, "If you ruin our secret about the writing...I will delete you...for sure!" Mario looked at the man with a cold stare...then he looked down and sighed.

He looked around the town and noticed a man leaning against the wall...a good deal away from them. He was listening... Mario looked at the man and his eyes widened. He noticed that the man was interested in their conversation. Mairo jolted over to him and drew his rapier. "You better not be ready to turn us in...or I will kill you too!" Mario turned to the group - Tayana and Fiona - and called out, "There's someone here that's been listening to us! What should we do?"

Tyr
12-01-2004, 02:12 PM
(OOC: If I act like a complete **** in this RP I am really sorry, but I'm just playing out my character)

Suzaku smirked as he answered.

"Interesting. You threaten to kill two people, and yet you have no idea of the real meaning of your words." Suzaku took a step forward. "Have you ever really killed someone? Do you think you would be able to kill me?"

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Fiona quickly sheathed her sword again, hearing Mario's warning. She rounded on the person who was watching them, eyes narrowing slightly. She then shook her head at Mario, who was being way too threatening for his own good, she supposed. "Don't be to quick to make that decision," the heavyblade said softly to her companion. "It's alright to be cautious, but you shouldn't be totally protective."

Turning her attention back on Suzaku, she kept her hand on the hilt of her sword, in a cautious sort of way. "Who are you, and what buisness do you have spying on us like that?" she asked.

red storm
12-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Tanaya snorted at the newcomer. "Of course he hasn't killed anybody. You can't kill people in the world, it's a game." She raised her shortspear. "I on the other hand, have a certain amount of experience with death. You see, Gaven is not the first wandering AI I ever met, though he is by far the nicest."

She took a step towards the unknown person, posistioning herself between Mario, Fiona and the unknown person. "Now, I don't know you, and you don't know me. So fighting against each other would put us both at a disadvantage."

Her eyes narowed. "Tell me, why are you here and why were you spying on us."

She readied her weapon, prepared to strike swiftly when necesary. She new that the memory of a player hit by her weapon would be erased. He wouldn't remember anything from the moment he logged on. Their secrets would be save, but a fight in the midle of the city would draw a lot of unwanted attention.

Tyr
12-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Suzaku sighed as the same crowd he had been watching seconds before began to surround him. Their weapons were gripped ready for battle and, although he knew they could not beat him, decided that a fight in the middle of the central town would make it unlikely that he would remain as anonymous as he would have liked.

He spoke to the female blademaster. "...Tanaya, is it? You of all people should know by now that death in The World is more than possible..." he paused, looking down at the ground sullenly, "...At least, when you have the right tools..."

red storm
12-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Tanaya smirked as she saw the look on his face. She recognised that look, it was the arogant look she had seen on the face of hackers milions of times. The look that said 'pah, you are all puny and I can defeat you in a second'.

When he spoke to her, however, she began doupting if that look said excactly what she thought. "Heh, you're smart. Yes you're right. I do know that death is more than posible in the world. You don't become moderator of an entire server without seeing and experiencing a thing or two."

her eyes narowed "But how you know such things is beyond me. Who are you?"

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 02:53 PM
"Wait a minute," Fiona whispered, looking at Suzaku, then at Tanaya. "What the hell is that supposed to mean, 'Death is more than possible in The World?' The World is just a game," she said. "I know there have been incidents with unconsiousness and memory loss when you play and die in this game, but...Death?" Fiona questioned.

red storm
12-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Tanaya chuckled "Fiona, it's just like he said. Death is posible, you just need the right tools. When you've been a mod as long as I am, you see a lot of things CC Corp puts in coverup." she shook her head. "Do you have any idea as of what the relics are? Everything in this world is real. Look, touch, warmth, cold, the relics make that happen. Only two things are being repressed. Pain and death. The relics remove those limitations, but death is a troublesome one to remove. You need very powerfull relics to do that."

Tanaya closed her eyes and her ears dropped. "One of my best friends died fighting for a relic. It was powerfull enough to remove the final limit. We stopped the ones responsible of course, but it was too late." A single tear slid down Tanaya's cheek. "If they find the orb of chaos, the world would stop being a game. It would become reality."

TodayIsMine
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Mario was shaken up about the information he had just learned. "What the hell?! Death is possible...even in the World...a damn game?! This is insane!" Mario sheathed his sword as he took a step back. What could this mean? All this time that I've been playing the World...my life was at risk?

Mario looked at Tayana, then at the man. "Is this what you've been hiding Tayana? This is freakin' important! I didn't know death was a possibility in this game! Tell me the truth...is this what you were hiding Tayana?" Mario asked with a grim look on his face.

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Fiona looked a bit ticked off at this information. While she did feel sorry that Tanaya had lost someone due to this certian object, she coulnt' hide the fact that she was pissed off at the moment. "You mean there's something that would make death a reality in this game and CC Corp has been covering that up?!" she hissed.

Tyr
12-01-2004, 03:20 PM
"Been keeping secrets, Tanaya?" Suzaku grinned. His voice dropped in volume and seemed more worried than before.

"Your knowledge far exceeds the standard moderator of this world." He paused, trying to hide the admiration he now had for Tanaya. "It seems you know much more than I had assumed. I must now ask you something. Is this group all of those that have recieved weapons with the "writing", as you call it, on?"

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 03:33 PM
"Damn straight she's been keeping secrets," Fiona muttered, crossing her arms. "This is something that shouldn't exist, and CC Corp isn't even giving a warning about it!" she scowled.

Pushing her anger aside, or at least trying to do so, she nodded to Suzaku and once again unsheathed her weapon, but didn't do it in a way in which it would suggest her wanting to fight. The heavyblade held out her blade to the hacker, allowing him to examine it.

red storm
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Tanaya shook her head. "Truth to be told, I knew this before I talked with our litle wandering AI. Yes, death is a posibility. But not without the orb of chaos, you see, to simulate everything you see, feel, smell etc. you work with the normal senses any human posesses. But the downside of that is that to efectively simulate it you have to use everything, including pain and death. So powerfull artifacts were constructed to maintain that power. But when the world became popular and was ready to be produced mas scale, CC Corp. realized that they had to put a damper on the last two senses. So they created counter-artifacts that would stop those final senses from being experienced."

She sighed. "Most of this I discovered in my time before a moderator, when I was just a player like you guys. Me and my friends discovered a group searching for an artifact and discovered the truth behind the artifacts. we knew we had to stop them, so my best friend sacrificed his life to stop them. After that, I knew I could not let CC Corp. discover what I knew. I joined the moderators to keep a close eye on the world. Because that's what my friend would have done."

Tanaya sighed. "My best friend, Gaven."

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Fiona glanced over at Tanaya, eyes slightly widening as she heard her companion speak the name of her friend. But...That was the same name as the AI, wasn't it? She voiced this question to Tanaya, looking at her skeptically.

TodayIsMine
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
"So...Gaven was...your friend. I'm.....I'm very sorry Tayana...I truly am." Mario looked at Tayana's eyes...they looked glassy, like she was about to cry. Mario stood by her side and offered a hug to comfort her. It was the least he could do to show his condolences. "Tayana...please forgive me for being so hard on you about your information...I would have taken it easy if I knew that you had lost someone in the game...I wold had realized that you were hurt, perhaps, and didn't want to talk." Mario felt like and idiot, but hoped his apologies were accepted.

He looked at Fiona as he hugged Tayana, and noticed that she was showing the writings to Suzaku. At the moment, Mario let it go, for he was trying to comfort a friend.

Tyr
12-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Suzaku kept silent as he tried to read the writings on Fiona's weapon, although he listened intently on what was going on around him. Although the writing was completely illegible, Suzaku knew he had seen it elsewhere.

"Thank you, Fiona, this has helped a great deal." He said finally. "I apologise, but I must be leaving now." he announced, turning away from the group. His green hair sash was tossed about in the air by the suddenly increasing wind that was blowing through the town.

After a few small paces forward, he stopped and, without turning round, said "Tanaya... I understand what you're going through. Gaven was not the only one lost in the battle for the artefacts. But these people are killers, plain and simple. You have to realise that what happened to Gaven could easily happen again to anyone who ventures into The World. I have to know that you..." he turned and looked around at the group, "...All of you, would not give up simply because the lives of those nearest to you will be at stake in the upcoming battles. If the needs arise... you may have to watch your closest friends die again."

With this said, he again walked away from the group. Rain started to fall from the sky in heavy droplets.

"The weather is getting worse.... this does not bode well..." he thought as he disappeared into the surrounding mist.

Wolfwood
12-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Black Wolf who was silent the whole time listening to everything that was said started putting a few things together about his sisters coma. he started thinking to himself that his sisters coma was obviously caused by the Black Sun and that a lot worse could happen if they get the orb... "alright" he finaly said "its clear what we have to do. the Black Sun must be stoped and if it cost me my life so be it... they will pay for what they did to my sister..." with this said he walks over to Fiona and looks at the writing. he stops for a second and studies it carefuly, he thinks to himself that if these weapons are the only thing that will defeat the black sun all he can do is help the ones who carry them.

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Fiona let out a soft sigh, running a finger across the engraved letters on the blade. "This...I can't believe that something like this is happening. It's just like the Twilight incident, only much worse," she whispered, closing her eyes. Even though the mystery concerning that incident had been solved, and everybody awoke from the coma, one did not. Mafuyu was still in his coma, even after all that time.

"This is too much," the heavyblade whispered, clutching the hilt of her large sword tightly, her lips pressed tightly together. "...No, there can't be any casualties!" she hissed. "None this time...I won't let anybody die from that orb thing!"

Rena6793
12-01-2004, 06:48 PM
"Oh!Wow!..so..uh..you guy's are role playing with the game or something?"

~sorry, its a short post~

Wolfwood
12-01-2004, 06:55 PM
Black Wolf walked back over to Fiona "... to much has already been lost because of the secrets in this game..." he says to her sadly "alright then. if we're going to stop them lets make sure we dont lose anyone doing it. lets make sure the only casualties are theres". BW looks at everyone "i just hope everyones ready for what we might face".

Chibi-chan
12-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Fiona looked at Black Wolf and nodded in agreement, placing the sword back into her sheath. "...I don't want any casualties, period, though," she said.

Her grunty began to speak its usual giberish, saying something about being hungry again.

Sighing, Fiona took out an Oh-No-Melon and fed it to the grunty so that it would be quiet enough for her to think. "This is more serious than anything I've ever imagined...And in a game no less!"

Wolfwood
12-01-2004, 07:22 PM
"its more then a game now. if they get that orb then this might as well be reality" Black Wolf looked up at the weather "maby we should continue this inside somewhere"

Rena6793
12-01-2004, 08:14 PM
"Um...you have fun with that!Ill find that sword i wanted!"*Im surrounded by lunitics here!Its a game!*She thought as she startted to walk off.

TodayIsMine
12-02-2004, 05:10 AM
"Black Wolf is right, Fiona, Tayana." Mario said, finally accepting Black Wolf. "If the killers find the orb...this world is no game...playing this world will be some innocent child's death wish...I can't let this happen." Mario turned to Black Wolf. "If were going to save this world...and the real world, we have to do two things:" Mario tunred to Fiona and gave her a strict look. "Even though you may not like this, Fiona, we must destroy the orb, and we must destroy every player killer in the World! And we must do it before they find the orb...or get anywhere near it!"

red storm
12-02-2004, 05:27 AM
Tanaya sighed. "you make it sound so easy Mario, but the relics are what keeps the world running. If we would destroy them, we would destroy the world." She shook her head "But let's continue tis conversation in my office. This way."

Tanaya led them to her office, a spaciuos room with two couches and one chair. She sat down into the chair. "We can talk freely in this room, noone comes in here without my permission."

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 07:34 AM
Fiona slipped into the office, leaning against one of the walls, sighing some. "No longer a game," she repeated, looking depressed. "Well, we have to do something about this damn orb!" she hissed, kicking the wall she was leaning against quite suddenly. "This is...This is so stupid! Why do things like this exist in The World? Whose sick mind came up with something that could really kill people through a game?!"

red storm
12-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Tanaya shook her head. "like I said, to create the world like it is now, all senses had to be used. Pain and death are part of those, there was no choise, they couldn't simply 'delete' those senses without deleting the rest, so they chose to surpress them." She sighed and looked up "Unfortunatly, administration was as messy as ever and the location of the surpressor files were lost. But the world began to sell and the files were never found, so CC Corp. thought they had nothing to worry about."

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 11:12 AM
"Well, then...How about this question?" Fiona asked, "How the heck are we supposed to stop this? How do we get it before the Black Sun gets it? If they obtain this item, and they use it..." she trailed off, biting her lip. "Do they even know what it's capable of?"

TodayIsMine
12-02-2004, 03:07 PM
"The anser, Fiona, is simple: we can't get rid of the sense of death from the World...what we can do, though is protect those in harm, by fighting the Black Sun, and ridding their evil intentions from the World. Like Tayana said...we cannot take out death from the game." Mario sighed as he walked into the room and plopped into one of the couches. He reted his head back and relieved himself of the stress of the day. "Worrying wil only make things worse...we must proceed in our journey, as the chosen of the inscriptions, in calamity and patience. Tayana," Mairo looked up at Tayana, "When should we get started on the quest to save the World?"

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 04:20 PM
"How can you ask me not to worry?" Fiona whispered, looking at Mario. "You remember the incident with the undying monsters and the coma victims, don't you? Not all of them came out of it! With something like death in The World, happening in the real world as well...I can't stop thinking about this!" The heavyblade seemed very upset about all of this.

cat lord3
12-02-2004, 04:46 PM
i like ham

Wolfwood
12-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Black Wolf sat down on the couch and was wondering just how exactly there going to stop them. "...Fiona, one way or another we're going to have to face this. there not going to stop until they have that orb... and once they have it no-one will be able to stop them..." BW looks over at everyone with a fake smile "we have to be confident that we can win against these guys. otherwise we have already lost."

BW just couldnt tell everyone that he was scared that someone may end up like his sister... or worse.

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 06:03 PM
She looked over at Black Wolf, then sighed, nodding. "Yeah, I know that, but...I just don't want things to get out of hand...One wrong move, and things could slip out of our reach," Fiona murmured.

Wolfwood
12-02-2004, 06:17 PM
"well then. i guess we better not make any wrong moves." Black Wolf looks at the roof "and if we do make a mistake we'll just have to find a way to correct it... but lets not make any serious mistakes when we're dealing with the black sun..."

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 06:28 PM
"Yeah, mistakes around people like that is the last thing we want," Fiona said softly, fiddling around with a strand of her long, red hair. "I just don't know why this has to happen! Why can't people just play The World as a game, like it was ment to be?!" she scowled, flipping the strand away.

Wolfwood
12-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Black Wolf looks over at Fiona "even if you did, would you be able to just play this game like none of this happened. would you be able to live with yourself if people were killed and you could have down something to stop it..." BW suddenly looked very sad "i have to stop them... for my sister... its what she would have done"

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 06:45 PM
Fiona looked over at Black Wolf, tilting her head slightly to the side, as she always does whenever she's curious about something. "Would have done?" she echoed, without really thinking things through. What did he mean by that?

Wolfwood
12-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Black Wolf stared at the floor "my sister was always getting herself into trouble, but it was always to help someone else. she never worried about herself..." Black Wolf stands up "im going to log out" as soon as he said that he vanised into his shadow and log out of the world.

Chibi-chan
12-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Fiona sighed some, closing her eyes. "I shouldn't have been prying," she murmured. "Shouldn't have done a lot of things that I've done," she added as an afterthought.

Back at home, Lenne was getting a phone call. Sighing, she put the game on hold for the moment and picked up the phone, answering it. What she heard made her nearly drop her cell.

"I...I must go!" Fiona said desperately, taking her grunty off of her shoulder and placing it on the ground. "Can one of you take care of him for a minute?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she logged out.

Searchman
12-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Shadow saw the group walk off in some building he followed and looked in the corner of the window to see all of the people there. Shadow saw 2 people log out but he stayed there to see what going on.

wing 7
12-02-2004, 10:29 PM
garth became a little more interested in this whole twhilight items thing. he thought to himself. (maybe i should find one) gaven always heard of the key of the twhilight. but thought perhap-ps it wasnt real.

garth was ready to get ansers and find some rare items garth then posted on the bouard . message title the great surch. garth posted the following.

hello im garth everyone im starting a surch for rare items and rare sites i want to start a party with two others im gonna call it the great surch so if you want to join me email me ill choose the two who i want to go with me.

garth then logged off and waited for some emails garth was ready to go out there and find some rare stuff and fight strong creatures. its time to wait he thought.

so everyone in the world started to read the post if they wanted to read it ofcourse.

TodayIsMine
12-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Mario stood up after the two players left. He was in shock...but didn't think much, he was tired, and needed to rest. He grabbed Fiona's grunty and placed it beside him as he rested his head back and closed his eyes.

The Grunty jumped onto Mario's shoulder as he lay on the couch, pre-dreaming. It began to snuggle up against Mario's neck.

"Damnit...annoying thing!" Mario cursed as he swatted the Grunty off his shoulder. Then, realizing that it wasn't a wild animal, Mario picked it back up and propped it back onto his shoulder and apologized to it, though knowing it didn't understand.

Wolfwood
12-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Back in the real world Black Wolf sat at his computer wondering if he should visit his sister in the hospital. but he wants to see her up and walking around... not just lying there, seeing her is just to much for him some times. Fianlly he decides to log back into the world.

In the world...
"if i'm going to help take down the black sun i'm going to need to make sure these programs i made work." BW goes into a random dungeon and starts the program. he starts making walls appear and disappear, in a few seconds he has changed the entire dungeon. "perfect" he says to himself as he leaves the dungeon.

wing 7
12-02-2004, 10:56 PM
the message still posted no replys yet.

Chibi-chan
12-03-2004, 07:41 AM
The grunty blinked some, as if wondering why it was apologized to so suddenly. After a minute it went to sleep where it was.

Lenne hurried over to her friend's house, opening the door. "What is all this about seeing Mafuyu's character in The World, Alan?!" she demanded. "He's in a coma, so there's no way that he could be logged into a game!"

"Hey, I'm just telling you as I saw it," Alan said, throwing up his arms helplessly. "He was wandering around, as if trying to find something, but wasn't sure of where to start looking!"

red storm
12-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Tanaya sat, lost in thoughts. Gaven had returned, the Black Sun were revived, and they were still looking for the orb of chaos. She blinked as one of the security lights blinked. She pushed a button and saw a strange figure watching them. Tanaya pressed a button and the wall opened, resulting in a surprised Shadow tumbling inside.

"So, what were you listening at?" She asked, as her ears flikked in his direction.

Chibi-chan
12-03-2004, 02:20 PM
"You tried to talk to him, didn't you?" Lenne asked, biting her lip some. "Did he notice you, say anything to you? Come on, give me a little bit more detail, would you?!"

"Calm down, Lenne!" Alan scolded, standing up from his computer. "Look, I tried to talk to him, but...It was strange," he shrugged.

"What was strange...What?!" she pressed, sounding irritated. So she wanted to know about her boyfriend, what was he getting so mad at her about.

"When I went over to him, to make sure it was really him and not a look alike...Lenne, it was just odd. It was him, but his body was transparent...You could see right through him."

"I know what transparent means, Alan," she whispered, sitting down and looking dazed. "What's going on around here?"

wing 7
12-03-2004, 02:47 PM
garth returned to the world to perhaps recruit some people for the mission . garth went to aqua capitol mac anu. to see if there were some rare item hunters.

Orca
12-03-2004, 11:26 PM
i have nver heardof .hack//dawn ?? put the 1-4 infection to qurentine only

TodayIsMine
12-04-2004, 07:54 AM
Mario sat up from his layed back position on the couch and eyed the shadow figured. Who the hell is that? Why is it here? Mario stood up and grabbed the hilt of his blade, readying it for a fight, if required. "Who are you! Show yourself, coward!" Mario said as he took a quick glance at Tayana, who was also trying to figure things out about this figure...

Tyr
12-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Suzaku leaves a message on the board:

Gaven, we need to talk. Email me with an area we can meet up.
- Suzaku

(OOC: red storm, can you answer this in Gaven's style cos I don't know the style that he would respond in)

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Lenne went home after a while and went straight to her computer. She logged in under her name. The standard message popped up on her screen: Hello, Fiona. Welcome to The World!

The first thing that Lenne did was go to the message boards. She saw a board by Suzaku, checked it out, then left it once she knew who it was for. Then she created one of her own.

Transparent Character
Author: Fiona

Has anybody seen a twin blade wandering around the game that seems to have a transparent body? If anybody has any information about this character, please contact me right away, via Email.

Wolfwood
12-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Black Wolf wandered from area to area trying to decide what to do next. After a few hours he fell back onto the grass next to the grunty ranch, he lay there staring at the sky just trying to think. after a short while a twin blade walked past him. at first he thought nothing of it, but when he looked again he noticed that the character was transparent. he got up and looked at the twin blade as he was walking away. BW thought for a minute and just shrugged, "maby its some event or something" he sadi outloud to himself "but that data does seem weird...".

BW adventualy decided to check the message board and notices a few things that might be worth reading. first he check out Suzaku's post and decided that it wasen't any of his buisness so he went on to the next post. The other post was by Fiona, and the title was more then enough reason for BW to be bothered reading it. after reading the post he decides to send her a e-mail about the guy he saw earlyer on.

Mail:
I think i might have some info for you on the whereabouts of that transparent twin blade. i last saw him near a grunty ranch, the exact location has been attached to this e-mail for you.
i dont know why you're looking for him but just try and avoid gettin yourself in trouble, remember that we have to take care of the black sun and we will most likely need your help.
-Black Wolf

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 06:43 PM
As soon as she got mail, Lenne rushed back to the main screen, checking it. Reading through it, she immediately logged into Mac Anu.

Fiona ran as fast as she could to the Chaos Gate and warped to the area that Black Wolf had sent in the mail. She began to look around frantically, but the twin blade was nowhere in sight. "What...He isn't here," she whispered, looking disappointed. "I guess he left..."

Rena6793
12-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Jean spotted Fiona."Who left?Looking for someone, or something?"She asked her.

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 06:51 PM
"Yes, I am," Fiona answered, flopping down onto the ground. "I heard that there was a twin blade here, but it seems he must have left," she sighed.

Wolfwood
12-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Black Wolf still cant decide what he should be doing, so he starts checking the data of that transparent guy he saw. it didnt take long for him to find the data again, but it seemed to be constantly moving through the world, it never seemed to stay still for very long. he thought to himself that what he told Fiona about the guys location would be wrong now.

Mail:
I'm sorry about the info i gave you last time. it seems the guy your looking for is constantly shifting through the world so he is very hard to keep track of. i'll try and find out where he might be going to in advance so you will have a better chance of running into him. at the moment he is in the Capital near an item shop. Good Luck.
-Black Wolf

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Lenne logged out of The World in order to check the message that had just been sent to her. Upon reading it, she immeditely went back on and straight to the Capital.

Sure enough, the male twin blade was there, hidden in the shadows. "Mafuyu!" she called, using his real name instead of his player name. It would most likely get his attention more.

The twin blade jerked his head up and looked at Fiona, eyes widening slightly. As if he was scared of her. Or perhaps he didn't want her to see him in the condition he was. Whatever the reason, he shook his head and vanished into thin air.

Lenne swore and logged out, going to send a mail to Black Wolf.

Thank you for helping me, but it seems that if I try and approch, he'll just leave. You don't have to work on finding him anymore. I'll just try and encounter him if I see him again.
-Finoa

Wolfwood
12-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Black Wolf read Fiona's e-mail and decided it was time to get back on with his search for the black sun. as much as he tries to hide it BW really likes to help others, but its a side of him he rarely shows.

BW goes and starts to look for the black sun, but then he remembers that locked area he was going to check out earlyer.

BW logs into the world and sits infront of the warp gate, wondering if he should go on alone or ask for help. slowly he stands up and gets ready to go to that area by himself.

TodayIsMine
12-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Mario stood with his hand ready on his sword, still in Tayana's office staring at the shaded figure. It walked closer and Mario noticed that it was a transparent twinblade fighter. "What the hell is this? Tayana...why is this guy transparent?!" Mario checked through the message boards for any info on transparent players and noticed Fiona's message. He quickly e-mailed her.

E-mail: Fiona, I see the man you're talking about...he's right in front of my character as i write this e-mail. Please, hurry back to Tayana's office. I'll try to keep him here, if I can...

Mario took his hand off his hilt and faced the man completely. He said, "You are Mafuyu...are you not? I would like it if you could sit with me and have a drink or a short meal...I have indirect business with you..." Mario waited for his reply.

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 09:51 PM
"How...do you know of my name?" he asked. "How would you know of my real name?" His voice echoed as he spoke, the last word lingering. "Do you...Know Lenne?"

Fiona hurried back to Tanaya's office as fast as she could run. "Mafuyu's there...Please be able to keep him there, Mario!" she whispered.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't got the time now to have small conversations. I know that you are trying to stall me. You've sent a mail to my Lenne, haven't you?"

TodayIsMine
12-04-2004, 10:22 PM
"Listen to me...I know your name...because I know Lenne. She is my friend in the World. I realize she is your girlfriend. I have no intentions of taking her from you. Please, just sit with me and talk...and if Lenne returns, please stay and talk with her. She is so excited to see you, weather you're...dead...or not. Please let her speak with you...Mafuyu." Mario tried his hardest and hoped for his psychiatry and psycology to work.

Mario took a quick glance at Fiona and winked, implying that he believed the speech worked.

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 10:29 PM
"No! She must not speak to me!" the twin blade yelled, shaking his head. "If we talk, she'll want to know why I'm in The World, even though I'm laying in coma on a hospital bed! She can't know why I'm here!" he explained as he began to disappear. "She's comming...I have to go!" That was the end of the conversation. He disappeared completely as Fiona walked though the door.

When she saw her friend wasn't there, she sighed, closing the door and leaning against it. "Why...Why doesn't he want to talk to me? Why does he run from me when he knows I'm near?" she whispered.

Her grunty jumped down from Mario's shoulder and waddled over to Fiona, giving slight whimpers. She picked up the grunty and held it close to her.

TodayIsMine
12-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Mario slapped his hands down onto his thighs. "Damnit! What a bastard! Why would he run?" Mario looked at Fiona and said, "I'm sorry for his disappearance..." Mario walked over to Fiona and offered her a friendly hug. "Please, don't worry...we will find out what to do with him! If it takes me a year...I will help you talk to Mafuyu again, Lenne...don't worry." Mario hugged Fiona and told her, "I am here for you!"

Chibi-chan
12-04-2004, 10:41 PM
"Wait a minute!" Fiona yelped, looking at Mario. "How the hell did you know my name? And Mafuyu's?!" she asked, a bit stunned that he would know something such as her real name. "And what did he tell you?"

The grunty blinked some, talking in giberish like they always do.

wing 7
12-05-2004, 12:36 AM
ooc. orca dot hack dawn is also known as dot legends of the twhilight bracelet it comes on every friday 12;30 its like the anime seqeual to dot hack sign.

garth was ready to seek out other characters who wanted adeveture like him who wanted a adventure he was tired of this simple game he wanted excitement he just didnt post that message to find rare items he posted it to get other advetures gatherd for a diffucult jorney. threw the world to discover secrets.

red storm
12-05-2004, 05:45 AM
OOC: wing 7, Orca can never have heard of .hack//dawn, because .hack//dawn doesn't excist, the series you're refering to is .hack//dusk (dusk, dawn, see the point in my title?)

Oh and Flame? You've confused Shadow_Clash's character for Mafuyu, Mafuyu is one of Chibi's characters. (BTW, Chibi, can I have some background on Mafuyu?)

Cheers! BIC:

Tanaya glansed confused as shadow was allready forgotten when the new guy arived just behind him. She listened to Mario talking to him and the transparent guy's reaction.

She blinked as he seemed to panic when Mario mentioned Fiona, and vanished. She quickly tapped a few buttons to see if she could pinpoint were he could have gone, but nothing came out. Strange, not even the slightest trace. No hacker can be this efficient. As far as I know, only wandering AI leave no traces such as that. She frowned. Could he be...

"Fiona, what can you tell us about this friend of yours?"

A response to Suzaku's mail came in, this is what it said:

@^&#*!^ ^HNJS HUI *@*jkjdhi Flaming Hjsdhklj^ $^j82 8hjxnb87 7^&Lhhsuk yui6^ %76%* '.'.'p éil ji8w837hsuw ydhdsjifj kshuhopiu w77hsh k^*^(hj kdwhhdiwi cncjshhd dh jkshdh forest hdhwkskl dhklhus jk783 6598hksdf kry8hd jsgudfye 7iwydy87h 73 dj kslajd io3uidji 3y8yer 8uwio3ru 8urdioud eij837r95 7yrdhnjks yfiwr78jscl ksnhjdu eiou r 823 ufj 4h of ancients fnkweu r88 djlj9o3 eyryio qjhi sow eur8 3wh dflih aeoi

TodayIsMine
12-05-2004, 06:56 AM
Mario was surprised when Fiona brought up her question. But, he answered, "Fiona...sorry, Lenne, I was in most of your classes in school. Mafuyu was too. Didn't you guys meet in math class? I remember you two always talking to each other in math, and I was near the middle of the class with my friends." Mario stopped and stared at her with a confused look, hoping she would remember.

Then Tayana asked her question, about Mafuyu. Mario sat patiently for an answer to both his question and Tayana's. I hope Lenne isn't pissed...

Chibi-chan
12-05-2004, 08:50 AM
Fiona looked at Tanaya and gave a nod, clearing her thoughts so that she could actually tell her story. She guessed that she had to understand who Mafuyu was and what had happened to him. She glanced at Mario, holding up a finger to him, showing that she would answer him in a moment.

"Mafuyu," Fiona said slowly, taking a deep breath. "He and I started playing The World way before the start of the whole undying monsters event. And that's all we thought it really was, just an event. So of course we went and checked it out, being rather stupid and reckless. Anyway, we went to a dungeon where these creatures were rumored to be."

She stopped, having started to cry back in the real world a she told her story. "Well, stupidly, we took on the monster as soon as we saw the symptoms described on the message boards. It...Things weren't supposed to be that way, that's what I was thinking through the whole battle as we struggled to survive it. Mafuyu began to think that the rumors were true of the coma victims. He said that we had to get out of there immediately."

Fiona went over and sat down on the couch, holding her face in her hands. "We tried to flee, but as soon as we turned around, there was another, just the same as the one we were trying to run from! I was originally this monster's target...But stupid, stupid Mafuyu!" she whispered. "He played hero and got killed instead! There was no turning into a ghost, no way to revive him! His character just disappeared, as if it was an illusion! Now I was all alone...Probably would have died, too if somebody hadn't come by. It was another twin blade, but not Mafuyu...This one was wearing red and had on a strange bracelet I had never seen. He used this item to do something to the monsters, reducing them to nothing more than weak level one monsters!"

She looked up, biting her lip as she tried to stop crying. "We got out of the dungeon and I immeditately called Mafuyu up on his cell phone. When he wouldn't answer, I hurried as fast as I could to his house. I got there only to find him unconsious. The doctor said he was in a comatose state..." she whispered, her words becomming whimpers.

"After the mystery of these monsters was solved in The World, all of the victims who had fallen into a coma woke up, as if nothing had happened! However, Mafuyu...He didn't wake up at all! He's still comatose, laying in a hospital bed, even after all these years!"

red storm
12-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Tanaya sighed. After all that happened in these years, she was beginning to think this game was cursed. But this Mafuyu guy.... if he was lying in coma while all the others woke up.... Could he have turned into a wandering AI? She shook her head. No, to turn into a wandering AI not created during the creation of the world you have to die, and even then there are special conditions. Besides, wandering AI are not transparant, they are colorless. Usualy one or two colors, but not much more. She rested her chin on the back of her hands. No, this Mafuyu is something else.

Outside, Gaven had witnesed the entire scene. He turned to Mafuyu. "You know you are bringing her great pain, why don't you go talk to her?" he asked. "You and I are alike in the fact that we are both trapped in the world, but unlike me you still might have a way out." He waved to the house "They might help you, at least Fiona will, and knowing Tanaya she will too. So why won't you let her see you?"

Tyr
12-05-2004, 09:55 AM
After Suzaku had read the response to his message, he set off for the Chaos Gate in Mac Anu. He was so busy thinking about what was going to happen, he hardly noticed when he walked straight through another player.

"What the...!" Shocked, he spun around to see a transparent twinblade looking as surprised as him. The twinblade turned to run, so Suzaku reached out to trying to grab his arm and stop him, but his hand just went straight through the twinblade's arm, like he wasn't really there. He watched as the twinblade ran away. Deciding there was nothing he could do, Suzaku entered the Chaos Gate and travelled to Flaming Forest of Ancients.

Something was wrong. Instead of being teleported to the usual area outside the dungeon, Suzaku found himself in the centre of a small circular room at the bottom floor of the dungeon. There were no doors and he couldn't see anyway out. His eyes settled on a shadowed figure leaning on the wall.

"Gaven? Is that you?" he asked.

"Heh..." the figure's menacing cackle filled the room, "Not quite..." As he finished talking, he stepped out from the wall and Suzaku saw who he really was.

"...A Black Sun member! What is this? What have you done with Gaven!?" Suzaku pulled his daggers from their hilts and moved into his fighting stance.

The Black Sun member responded in a mocking voice. "You fool. Gaven never sent you that message. We did. Putting your name on a public board for everyone to see was a rookie's move, Suzaku. We couldn't believe our luck. We have been after you for quite some time. You know far too much about our operations. And now, we will destroy your character."

The Black Sun member pulled out a large sword from a hilt on his back. As he did this, Suzaku became aware that there were four more Black Sun members in the room. They had him surrounded.

"Oh, and by the way," the first member spoke, "Don't bother trying to use any of your items. We've hacked this room and made it so that there is no way you can use one of those Sprite Ocarinas I know you have." He grinned.

Suzaku cursed his foolishness. He had walked straight into a trap. And now there was no way out.

"You bastards..." Suzaked shouted angrilly, "I will never give up! I will never forgive you for what you did to Emma! Bring it on!"

The Black Sun member spoke again, "This place will become your graveyard. Now DIE!!"

(OOC: Phew... too long. I'm gonna finish this later:))

Chibi-chan
12-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Mafuyu looked at Gaven and shook his head. "I can't talk to her...It might pain her more to realize the truth. No matter what happens, I'll probably never wake up...Besides, it hurts me too much that I can't even touch her the way I am now," he sighed, looking back towards the office.

Fiona finally calmed down, and she looked towards Mario. "You know me from school?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. "I hate to say it, but I don't really remember you at all," she said helplessly.

TodayIsMine
12-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Mario looked down in embarrassment as he replied to Fiona, "The only time I have ever talked to you in the real world was when our history class had that group work assignment, and I was in your group. I was usually not doing the work though, just screwing around with my friends..." Mario looked up and smiled. His expression quickly turned to one of sympathy. "Never mind that though Fiona...we must worry about Mafuyu..." Mario said as he looked out the window, and saw Gaven standing in confusion...or at least it seemed that way.

Mario then said, "Fiona...I mean, Lenne, I live only a block away from you...I would like to come over to your house to help you out...I can tell that you're sad and probably crying. I'm signing off for a little, and I'll be at your house in five minutes..." Mario looked at her and smiled, then disappeared.

Mario left his computer on just in case he had to sign back into the World quickly. He ran fast and reached Lenne's house and knocked on the door. "Lenne! Open the door! I'm here!" Mario yelled.

Chibi-chan
12-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Lenne was at her computer, studying a picture of herself and Mafuyu, back when they were kids. She looked up from the photo and smiled weakly at Mario. "You know...I'd much perfer if you didn't go around saying my real name in the game," she said. "And you would have made a much better impression if you actually did your work back then," she added.

"Flaming Forest of Ancients?" Mafuyu asked, listening as Suzaku said the words at the gate. He frowned some, running the area name through his mind. "Wait a minute...That place is where the Black Sun often linger!" he whispered in shock. "What the hell does that player think he's doing?!"

Sarge
12-05-2004, 06:19 PM
excuse me do you know how i can join ya'll?

Rena6793
12-05-2004, 07:50 PM
(red=real world)(blue=game)

All Bridget could think about was the players and what they said."Set the table, Bridget!"Her mom yelled from down stairs."Ok!"*so...that means every player is in danger*She though."I dont wanna eat this!"Shouted Jordan, her brother."Hey!People in Africa are starving!"Said her uncle Geroge."Shush!Im thinking!"*I should probably help them...but were will I find them?*

*Jean logs on and starts looking*"Were could they be?I've tried every server!"she said.Her grunties sqeled.She fed them white cherries.

Wolfwood
12-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Black Wolf hacked into the locked area. in there the data seemed to be falling apart "i better keep this short" he said to himself as he walked towards the dungeon. When he entered the dungeon he used one of his programs to completly rearange it so there was a straight path down to the bottom floor.

when he arrived at the last floor there was a treasure chest like any other dungeon. he walked towards it but before he could touch it someone appered infront of him.

"you are the hacker Black Wolf arn't you?" the mysterious guy said.
"i am." BW replied while steping back and putting one hand on his sword "and i take it your one of the Black Sun".
"yes" the guy answered in a empty tone "i have been told to give you the chance to join us".
"join you?" BW just laughs "there is no way i would ever join the black sun".
"im sorry to here that" the weird guy gets his sword out "i guess its your turn to suffer the same fate as your sister".

Chibi-chan
12-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Mafuyu now sensed somebody hacking into an area that he had sealed off long ago, back when he and Lenne decided to go there to find the corrupted monsters. "Dammit! Why must hackers go to places like that?!" he scowled. He was now torn between what to do. Go after Suzaku, or give his aid to Black Wolf. The character Black Wolf had helped Lenne, but Suzaku was also in danger.

Sighing, he did the only thing available to him. It might do harm to his real self, but these characters might end up like him or worse if he just stood around, doing nothing. He linked up with stray data lingering in the town and created a copy of himself. The copy was sent off to help Suzaku, while Mafuyu himself went to help Black Wolf.

Wolfwood
12-05-2004, 09:30 PM
In the Dungeon Black Wolf fought the black sun member with everything he had. after a short while BW was cut across his left arm. in the real world he grabed his arm, he felt all the pain that he would have if it happened in the real world. Back in the game he tried to keep fighting but moments later he was stabed right through the chest.

At that moment Mafuyu entered and saw it happen. he ran up and knocked the black sun member away. BW fell to the floor trying to breath. he looked up and saw Mafuyu, he vanished into his shadow and logged out of the world. as soon as BW logged out he fell to the floor and blacked out because of the pain that he still felt.

Chibi-chan
12-05-2004, 09:37 PM
"Not anything serious...He'll feel side effects back in the real world, but...He'll live," Mafuyu said with a relieved sigh. He looked at the Black Sun member, who was staring at him with a mixture of anger and surprise. "Leave those close to her alone..." Mafuyu said before vanishing.

At the moment Mafuyu had created a sort of clone of himself in The World, Lenne got a phone call from the hospital, saying that Mafuyu's heart rate was going out of control. At one moment it had been dangerously high, and the next extreamly low.

TodayIsMine
12-06-2004, 05:16 AM
Mario sat on Lenne's bed with his laptop in hand. He was just about to set it up when he heard Lenne talking on the phone...it sounded like she was talking about Mafuyu. When she hung up, she seemed worried, so Mario asked, "Lenne....who was that? And what happened? I it about Mafuyu?!" Mairo stood up in fear. Even though he didn't know Mafuyu, he still didn't want to see one so young die by the side effects of a game.

Chibi-chan
12-06-2004, 08:33 AM
"His heart," she said softly, sitting down quite fast in her chair. "His heart rate is going crazy..." she murmured. Lenne looked like she was going to break down at any moment. "What's going on with him..Do you think he got hurt in the game?"

Tyr
12-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Quickly checking around the room, Suzaku noticed that one of his enemies was a Wavemaster. "Hmm... I guess I should try to take him out first, or else I'll keep getting attacked with magic while I fight the others..."

While he tried to form a fight plan, the Heavyblade he had been talking with before charged forward and thrust his sword towards Suzaku. Suzaku quickly snapped back to the battle and somersaulted backwards, just dodging the blade. The Heavyblade attacked again, and Suzaku jumped over him, landing on the floor behind him.

Noticing the Wavemaster was right in front of him, Suzaku dashed forward, readying his daggers. The Wavemaster was halfway through chanting a spell, and a look of fear spread through his face as Suzaku raced towards him. The fear was soon replaced by pain as one of the daggers hit him. He stood there, shocked, for a second, and then fell to the ground. It appeared that Suzaku's artifact was still working, allowing his enemies to feel pain.

"Well done. That was an impressive move." The Heavyblade was talking again. "However, you did just defeat our new recruit. He was our newest member, and hadn't been trained well. Now the rest of us..." he paused as the group took a few steps toward Suzaku, "...are Black Sun veterans. You see..."

"Don't you ever shut up?" Suzaku interrupted grinning. "Jeez, you're gonna destroy me by talking me to death..."

"Fine, have it your way!" the Heavyblade responded angrilly.

The Twinblade of the group then jumped towards Suzaku, and in a quick flash of light, Suzaku suddenly felt pain. One of the Twinblade's daggers was stuck in his chest.

"Argh!!" Suzaku screamed in pain. He reached down to the dagger and realised his wound was bleeding. "...b..blood?..."

"Yet another of our modifications thanks to the power of the artifacts." the Twinblade rasped. Suzaku collapsed in pain as the four members encircled him.

Suddenly, a bright light filled the room.

"What...?" the Heavyblade seemed angry. As Suzaku looked up, he saw why. The same person he had ran into in Mac Anu was now stood in the centre of the room...

Sarge
12-06-2004, 11:53 AM
may i join?

TodayIsMine
12-06-2004, 01:49 PM
OCC: master alchemist, you can join in the sign-up thread. any RPG you want to join, find the sign-up thread and post character info.

BIC: Mario looked at Lenne as she sat in anxiety and panic. "Damnit, Lenne! Snap out of it! You won't make things any better by panicking. Let's just go as fast as we can to the hospital. We can figure things out there. We'll go check on Mafuyu and see if he's alright!"

Mario stood up off Lenne's bed and closed his laptop. He carrid it in his left arm and he grabbed Lenne's arm to help her off the computer chair. "Let's go Lenne!" Mario commanded, trying to get her to snap out of her anxiety attack.

Chibi-chan
12-06-2004, 02:16 PM
The Mafuyu copy looked at the heavyblade Black Sun member. It then smiled, seeing the real one come up behind the Black Sun member.

"Take some time to relax," Mafuyu said coldly, glowing slightly. As an aura surrounded him, a barrier came down on the Black Sun member. He looked at his copy and beconed it forward.

As it came towards him, the image of the copy started to go in and out of focus, then began to break down, little bits of what one could only assume to be data returning to Mafuyu's 'body'.

"Much better," he murmured, looking over at Suzaku. "I recommend that you leave here at once," he said calmly. "You should not come to areas alone...Not with things as they currently are."

"And what the hell do we do? We can't just go up and tell the doctors that his heart rate is being caused by a game, now can we?! I tried to tell doctors that the game was the reason for his coma, but they dismissed that idea right away!" Lenne snapped.

Tyr
12-06-2004, 02:39 PM
"If we should not go to areas alone..." Suzaku said, barely managing to talk through the pain, "...then I shouldn't leave you here... on your own..." Suzaku paused as he removed the dagger from his chest, screaming in pain and agony. The dagger clattered on the floor as Suzaku dropped it. He took off his hair sash and tied it around his chest, maikng a makeshift bandage. The bloodflow seemed to stop.

"Ok... I'm ok..." Despite his words, it was obvious Suzaku didn't have much fight left in him, and he panted as he tried to breathe. "I'll be fine... Look, there's four of them... what do you say we take two each?" Suzaku grinned as he waited for the twinblade to answer.

red storm
12-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Tanaya cursed as she raced towards the chaos gate. "Stupid impulsive moron!" She hissed "How could he have been so stupid!"

Gaven had told her of what happened to Sazuke, and Tanaya knew there was not a moment to spare. She arived at the game and shouted "Flaming forest of ancients!" and warped away.

When ariving, she quickly assesed the situation. Four black sun, one being held down by a barrier. She hissed as two more transmitted right next to her, she dove towards one and stabbed him trough the chest. She quikly withdrew the weapon and swirled around, taking his head of.

When she turned to the second, she noticed he was not there anymore. Her ears twitched as she picked up a sound. Behind me! She jumped away just in time to dodge a twin blade. Tanaya smirked, her weapon wasn't the only thing that got improved, somehow Gaven had 'activated' her ears, alowingbthem to be used like real ones. She also was more agile then before.

She aimed her shortspear towards the twin blade. "Death Spiral!" The attack lunged forward, but the twin blade used a speed charm and dodged it. Tanaya cursed "Oh no you don't! Evil Wave!" a barage of dark energy erupted from her weapon and hit the twin blade, litteraly tearing him apart.

Tanaya turned towards Sazuke and Mafuyu and ran over to help.

Searchman
12-06-2004, 03:08 PM
OOC: I need a bit of help i dont know whats going on any more and i dont know where i am ether a little bit of help would be nice.

Chibi-chan
12-06-2004, 04:35 PM
"I can't even touch them," Mafuyu said, looking at the other members. He blinked some as Tanaya came and took care of all four members in what seemed like an instant. "My gosh...It seems like neither of us had to fight..."

Lenne got another call from the hospital, telling her that Mafuyu's heart rate had gone back to normal. Hanging up the phone, she let out a long, relieved sigh. "Thank goodness," she whispered to herself.

Tyr
12-06-2004, 04:54 PM
"Damn..." Although Tanaya had won them the battle, Suzaku was filled with anger at himself. "I'm too weak... if you two hadn't come to help me... I probably wouldn't be here right now..."

He punched the dungeon wall, leaving small cracks in the stone.

"I...I can't rely on anyone..." Suzaku thought of Emma, and everything she and him had been through, and how many times she had saved him. "...I'm sorry..."

Chibi-chan
12-06-2004, 05:05 PM
"It's not that you're weak," Mafuyu said, looking at Suzaku and frowning. "You were outnumbered by players that have power far beyond yours. It's not a matter of who's weak and who's not. It's of who has the most power due to the stupid artifacts in this world." he explained.

Tyr
12-06-2004, 05:08 PM
"The only reason I survived as long as I did in there is because I have one of those stupid artifacts!" Suzaku shouted back. "Without using the same powers they have, they would be undefeatable!"

Wolfwood
12-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Black Wolf finally got up. the pain wasn't as bad as it was before but it was still there. slowly he sat back in front of his computer and logged back into the world.

He wandered around the world completly emotionless, without saying a single word. nothing he tried worked on the black sun member, his sword didn't even affect him...

he stoped walking and took out his sword and stabed it into a tree. he walked off leaving it behind, but only a few steps later he stoped and turned around. he thought he saw that data the mysterious AI had, but there was no-one there. he walked over to his sword and took it out of the tree. when he looked at it there was the same style of writing on it that was on the others weapons. 'it must have been that AI' he thought to himself. he took the sword and logged out of the world.

in the real world he sat at his computer and accesed his characters files. he decided it was time to edit his character...

Chibi-chan
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Mail was suddenly sent to Black Wolf. The sender's name was unknown as was the topic.

As you can see, you have your own weapon with some writing on it, just as Fiona and the others do. If your thoughts are that I'm an AI, you are incorrect. I have functions like one, but I am not. Gaven gave me the instructions nessessary to place that power onto your blade. Please help Fiona and the others to the best of your ability, Black Wolf....

Wolfwood
12-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Black Wolf read the mail he just got. as he was reading it he got an idea of how he wanted to edit his character. he kept his character basicly the same except now he had large black wings hidden underneath his cloak. "there" BW said when he finished "those Black Sun fools have yet to see what a true hacker can do".

Black Wolf logged into the world and went to Tanaya's office looking for the others.

red storm
12-07-2004, 02:13 AM
OOC: I posted a few rules in the signup thread, read and obey!

BIC:
Tanaya's eyes widened. So that's why we couldn't catch him! "You have an artifact? wich one?" Her mind began racing with posibilities. If he had an artifact, but couldn't beat the black sun, that meant it had to be one of the weaker artifacts. But how did he get one? Or more importantly, where?

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 05:21 AM
"Lenne...even though Mafuyu's heart rate is normal again...I think we should still go see him. Bring your laptop, we should play in the hospital. And, perhaps that way, if you see Mafuyu again in the World, we may be able to calm down his real body. Comon, let's go!" Mario said as he raced out the door and jumped into the passenger seat of Lenne's car.

While Mario waited for Lenne to rive to the hospital, he logged on as Mario in the World. He was automatically transported to a dungeon-type area, where he noticed all his friends, and a few different people. "What the hell is going on? I was gone for about an hour, and I see a bunch of people here...the place I was transported. Heh...alright...so what happened while I was gone in the real world? What is this place?" Mairo asked in confusion, hoping for a clear answer.

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 07:35 AM
"Just couldn't wait to log on, could you?" Lenne muttered as she opened the door and slid into the driver's seat. Sighing, she started the car and shut the door. "Let's just hope I can focus on driving, you punk," she muttered to Mario.

She managed to get to the hospital well enough, although she had almost ran into a car or two. But aside from that fact, everything was fine. She looked over at Mario and shook him slightly. "Yo...We're there, you know..."

Searchman
12-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Blue= real world
Green= Game

Maze pulls himself off the floor and back to his seat. Maze was rubbing his head and thinking what the hell happened Maze then puts the visor back on and his back on.

Shadow looked around the room and no one is there. He walks out side and looks around agene and sees normal people. Shadow then walks out and around town. After a bit of looking around he goes to the chaos gate and goes to a random area when he got there he found the dungeon and saw someone out front of the dungeon. “Who are you and what are you doing here?” Shadow asked the guy raze his head and shadow was shocked but amazed he was wherein a facemask that just showed his eyes with a read out fit many rages though. “I am Jack” Answered Jack “Jack… Jack of Blades!” Shadow said with amazement. “yes I am Jack of Blades” Jack said “What are you doing here from the roomers I heard you stopped playing a long time ago because the mods finally found you” Shadow said “Yes its all true but now I heard that this place is in trouble so I’m here to help YOU and you alone. I fell I can trust you” jack said, “Trust me? Trust me with what?” Shadow asked “Now is not the time for me to tell you but you must get some rest I see that you need it here is my members address tell me when your rested” Jack said “Ok I’ll do that” Shadow said as he logged out.

Tyr
12-07-2004, 12:13 PM
"I don't know the exact name." Suzaku held up his pendant, a large red gemstone, cast in gold. "It apparantly weakens evil powers, making scum like the Black Sun vulnerable to normal weapons. At least, that's what I thought. But these guys are either getting stronger, or..." He looked down at the pendant, almost sadly. "Or this artifact is losing it's power."

Suzaku noticed something he hadn't before as he turned the pendant over in his hand. The same style of writing that was on some of the weapons was also engraved onto the back of it.

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Mario logged off of the World instantly after he was shook. "Sorry, I wanted to make sure we could stay in touch with the other players. I didn't want to lose them in the World." Mario got out of his seat and leaped out the door. "Let's go, we gotta get there to make sure Mafuyu is alright!" Mario started to run towards the hospital doors and opened them, waiting for Lenne to go through first, as a kind gesture.

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Mafuyu looked at the artifact that Suzaku had with a bit of interest. "They probably want it from you," he said, referring to the Black Sun. "They bothered to lure you here, so they must have wanted something from you...Unless they were bored," he added as an afterthought.

Lenne nodded, smiling a bit at the small gesture of politeness, and hurried though the door. She moved past one of the nurses who tended to Mafuyu, Kate.

Kate looked at Lenne and smiled, knowing why the girl was here. "I see you were worried," she said. She then looked over at Mario. "And you brought a friend...That's pretty rare," she stated. "Usually you like to visit him alone, Lenne," Kate added. She then noticed the computer that Mario was holding and frowned some. "You're still playing that game, aren't you?"

"Perhaps I am," Lenne said dismissively. "You're not my mother, so you don't need to be worrying about me, nor telling me what to do and what not to do," she snapped.

The nurse looked a bit surprised at Lenne's behavior and shook her head. "Do what you will, I suppose," she sighed. "I don't suppose you need me to lead you to Mafuyu's room, either?"

"No, I'm fine!" Lenne said quickly, shoving past Kate. "And don't ask," she said to Mario.

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 03:22 PM
OCC: green = the real world

Mario laughed slightly, "I wasn't really going to ask at all...but whatever." Mario ran behind Lenne and followed her to Mafuyu's room. "We're finally here! Wow, I really do remember this guy as being your best friend. You guys were always socializing...I just wish I could have been included." Mario said with a slight frown on his face.

Mario walked over to Mafuyu's bed and watched attentively for any movements. Mario remembered seeing Mafuyu in the World, in the dungeon...he would be moving if anything intense happened, so Mario waited for movements.

"Lenne," Mario pointed out, "Mafuyu looks like he's getting better...his skin isn't pale anymore...I remember the day he was hospitalized, the whole class went to see him. He is finally getting his colour back. Looks like there may be hope after all, as long as he can find the will power to wake up." Mario looked over to Lenne and gave a little grin of determination, "We can do this...we can get Mafuyu to wake up again! We just need to keep talking to him in the World. I know it sounds half-impossible, but if we can get Mafuyu to see you in the World, we could convince him to wake up...it's in his own mind that he imagines his coma...his body isn't sleeping; his mind is. Without a mind, a body is souless. If we find Mafuyu in the World, his soul, we can restore his body to health and awaken him. Please don't think I'm crazy...I really believe in this." Mario tilted his head as he finished, and took a glance at Mafuyu.

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 03:33 PM
"You most definately could have joined in if you had just hung out around us. I was always following Mafuyu's friends around like a little lost puppy before he first started to notice me!" she said with an embarrassed sort of laugh.

Mafuyu's room had many get well cards, mostly from Lenne, along with pictures of him and her, his family, and his friends. "There's a lot of people who want him back..." she said softly.

Lenne listened to Mario's theory and she sighed some, shaking her head. "I doubt it would be as easy as that, even though you're probably right about it being his soul that's wandering around The World. I once heard of somebody being unable to log out of the game before...A wavemaster, I think it was. There were rumors that he might have been in the hospital, too."

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Mario listened attenetively to Lenne, "Look, I understand it will be difficult to bring him back, but I am determined to help get him back..." Mario said boldly, then whispered, following his brave little speech, "...and I want to prove myself to you...so I can be your friend..."

Mario looked up at Lenne and smiled. "Will you let me stick with you...like a friend? I never had any real friends...just accquaitances. I wish to prove myself by bringing Mafuyu back..." Mario made a starn face, "Will you allow me to prove my friendship, my worth, and my trust to you Lenne?" Mario's stern look continued to paste itself on his face.

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Lenne looked at Mario, then started to laugh a bit as she saw the determination on his face. "Hey...Who ever said that I didn't consider you as my friend?" she asked, raising a brow slightly. "You don't have to prove yourself to me by doing what could possibly be the most impossible thing in the world. Either of them."

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Mario looked at Lenne and smiled...getting a little emotional rush in his body. "Thank you very much Lenne! And...you are also my friend...but," Mario said again in dtermination, "I won't stop trying to make possible, the impossible! I will - even if alone - get Mafuyu back...even if only for you...friend!" Mario smiled and opened his laptop. He offered Lenne a smalled one, a little biggre than a gameboy. The screen was large enough to see every detail you would on a regular sized laptop screen. And, he brought an extra keyboard, which he carried in the same arm as his laptop. "Would you like to use this? We can play and find Mafuyu...we will, as of now, begin our imposible mission! Lenne, take this portable laptop with you...to keep, as a sign of our friendship." Mario set it up and put in in Lenne's hands. "Don't worry about it...just sit and play." Mario encouraged, as he was about to log in. "Just log in, I know where the portal to the dungeon is. Just follow Mario..."

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Lenne blinked some, examining the small computer that she now held in her hands. "Neat..." she said softly, hooking up the head piece for the game. She placed it over her eyes and started up the game. "Hello, Fiona...Welcome to The World!"

She was now standing in Mac Anu, where she had last left off. Streaching some, she leaned against the bridge and waited patiently for Mario to come and show her this dungeon that he was speaking of.

Tyr
12-07-2004, 04:29 PM
"They wouldn't need this. This artifact pales in comparison to the ones they already have. I would have gotten rid of it long ago, but she gave it to me..."

Suzaku stared into the distance, realising Emma had said it would protect him no matter what happened. And it had up until now. But today...

"The Black Sun are growing in power... they must be close to finding the Orb of Chaos. We have to stop them at all costs."

Suzaku broke into a sprint and raced forward. Then suddenly, he stopped.

"Umm... how do we get out of here?"

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Mafuyu gave a small laugh and shook his head at Suzaku. "Just because the artifact isn't all that strong, they could still be after it. Who knows, maybe they want all the artifacts..." he sighed. "Or maybe there's some hidden power to it. Those are just a couple of theories," he added. "As for getting out of here, that's easy...Just allow me to do it," he said.

The transparent twinblade closed his eyes and began to glow softly. The glow surrounded Suzaku and Tanaya as well, blinding them for a moment. When they were able to see again, the two of them were at Mac Anu. Mafuyu had left.

Tyr
12-07-2004, 04:42 PM
"Well, that was... different" Suzaku laughed to himself, suddenly realising he knew very little about the twinblade that helped him. "I may be missing something, but who... or what, was that? Another AI?"

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 05:18 PM
"Not an AI," Mafuyu's voice suddenly was heard. "Not an AI, but pretty close to one," he corrected. "I don't know what I am, but Gaven has confirmed that I am not an AI."

Wolfwood
12-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Black Wolf started to wonder what everyone was doing so he used a program he had just created that could find anyone in the world. There was one close buy on a bridge, it was Fiona. 'maby she can help explain a few things for me' he thought to himself. while he was walking there he was thinking about the black sun 'the next time i see them... they will be leaving the world in a coma like my sister'.

He arrived at the bridge and waited across from Fiona.

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Fiona blinked some, then looked over at Black Wolf. "Hey, how are you?" she asked, then frowned. He seemed to her to be in deep thought. "Is something wrong?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She usually did this when she was curious about something.

Wolfwood
12-07-2004, 06:47 PM
"its nothing" he said "so do you have any idea where the Black Sun guys have moved to?". he got out his sword and looked at the writting on it "i have to repay them for what they did".

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 07:06 PM
"No, I'm afraid I don't," she replied, sighing. "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you until more people were around to help you...I'd join you, too, of course," she added. "What do you owe the Black Sun, if you don't mind me asking?" Fiona asked, looking at him skeptically.

Wolfwood
12-07-2004, 07:14 PM
"... i still feel the pain..." he said staring at the ground "i can still feel the pain i felt when his sword went through my heart...". Black Wolf fell to the ground and held the spot where he was stabed "the pain just wont stop..."

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Fiona let out a frightened gasp and hurried over to Black Wolf, kneeling down beside him. "What happened to you?" she whispered, sounding worried. "Did something happen to you in the real world or the game?" she asked. After a moment of examining where he was holding, she thought it impossible that he had been hurt in the real world. After all he said he had been stabbed. "Was it the Black Sun?"

Wolfwood
12-07-2004, 07:36 PM
"one member of the black sun stabed me in the game... but nothing i do can get rid of the pain" he slowly stood up "they have the ability to make anyone they fight feel pain and that pain still lingers on in the real world... if they had the other orb... it would have been over for me". Black Wolf sat on the side of the bridge "the pain is going away" he said feeling a little better "but it always comes back..."

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 07:44 PM
"Then we'll have to find something that will help it go away for good," Fiona said, looking worried still. "Feeling sudden pain in that area of your body might cause you to go into shock," she said softly. "That happened to my cousin before...And he almost died," she murmured. "And as I said before, I don't want anybody hurt...And especially don't want anyone to die."

She thought a minute, looking at Black Wolf. "If we had the artifact that allows players to feel pain, do you think that it would reverse the effect on you if we used it in a different way?" she wondered.

Wolfwood
12-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Black Wolf looked up at her "it could" he said standing back up "if i had the artifact i might be able to make a copy that can reverse the affect". he sighed and looked down "alright then, as soon as we find them i'm going to get that artifact..."

Chibi-chan
12-07-2004, 07:57 PM
"...Do you remember the area name that you went to?" she asked. "So that we know it?" Fiona didn't really have any intention at the moment of waiting for the others to come. Black Wolf needed that artifact as soon as possible.

Wolfwood
12-07-2004, 08:04 PM
"i checked there. it was completly empty" He said sadly "i figure the best chance i have is to stick with you and the others. at least that way, in a group we'll have a better chance of winning". he starts walking off "i'm going to log out for a while. mail me if you find anything" and with that Black Wolf vanishes.

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Mario logged in and saw Fiona standing just by a bridge in the last place they finished. "Fiona..." Mario began, noticing a confused llok in Fiona's eyes, "ummm...follow me this way." Mario waited for her to attend. Then, as she watched, Mario jumped into a tree, almost like a glitch. He noticed Fiona was beginning to follow, so he didn't hesitate. He jumped in the tree and found himself just outside the dungeon. He waited patiently by the side of the tree for Fiona to arrive.

Case_Closed_Freak
12-07-2004, 09:37 PM
I have a question about the new .Hack manga volume. 3. I just bought it and me and my friend have found clues in it leading to the fact that volume 3 is that last manga!! Is that true or not?? If it is that's lame because all manag should have at least 10

red storm
12-08-2004, 04:31 AM
Tanaya turned to Sazuke. "Let's see if we can find Gaven, perhaps he can shed some light on the mistery of your artifact." Although Tanaya had no idea were to look for him, she new that Gaven would not let her down.

TodayIsMine
12-08-2004, 05:51 AM
Mario noticed the blueish AI, wandering around, near the tree that he had just come from. Mario thought an email to Tayana would be appropriate. So he wrote, watching Gaven carefully to make sure he didn't leave:

>Tayana, it's Mario. I can see Gaven wandering around a tree that I am standing by. If you are still in that dungeon, leave it now...the area I am in is right by the dungeon. If you need Gaven, now's your chance to get him. I'll try and keep an eye on him while I wait for you.
Hurry, ----Mario----

Mario sent the email to Tayana and continued to watch Gaven to make sure he stayed there. Mario though he should call out to Gaven...but then thought No...if he sees me he'll probably escape from me...I want Tayana to see him.

Chibi-chan
12-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Fiona followed after Mario, a bit lost in thought. She hoped that Black Wolf would be alright. What had happened to him was very serious, or at least she thought so. Wherever he had gone after he had logged out, she hoped it was some place that would be able to help him.

She stopped when she noticed Gaven, and watched him with a bit of curiousity. She glanced at Mario, and knew that he didn't want to bring any attention to himself. Shrugging, Fiona decided not to move from where she was, watching the AI.

Tyr
12-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Suzaku looked around thoughtfully. "I just thought of something. Maybe the weapons with writing are artifacts as well. Think about it... All artifacts bestow an unusual power onto it's user. So do your weapons. The writing is on both my artifact, and on your weapons..."

He kicked a small stone that was lying on the floor and watched as it flew away.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence... Anyway, any idea where Gaven could be?"

red storm
12-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Gaven sighed. He had already noticed he was being watched by Mario and Fiona the moment they came out of that portal. "You can show yourself now" He said "I am not planning to run away."

Tanaya nodded "Mario just send me a mail telling me he's just outside the Flaming Forest of Ancients dungeon. Let's go."

Chibi-chan
12-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Fiona came out of hiding and smiled at Gaven. "Sorry if it seemed like we were spying on you," she said. Then she thought over what she had just said. "Well, we were spying on you," she admitted. "Sorry," she added again, "Umm...We just didn't want you to run off if you knew that we were around, that's all. Like somebody I know..." she murmured under her breath.