PDA

View Full Version : Adventures with Taco Bell

Princess Mononoke
11-22-2004, 10:05 PM
I'll tell my story then ask the question.

Everytime I go to the Taco Bell in Sparta (where I live) I'll usually get a Mexican pizza and two soft tacos. But I'll ALWAYS ask for no sour cream on the tacos, right? I'll say "no sour cream on the tacos!" and when they repeat my order back they say "no sour cream". So i drive around get my order, and now i've always learned to check before I drive off. 99% of the time there is still sour cream on my tacos.

One time after I went in the first time they still didnt get it right... makingm e go back in 2 more times.

Well tonight topped it all off. i order my usual mexican pizza, two soft tacos without sour cream. Sit in line for about 10 mins(good god). They hand me a bag, I pull up to check it. There are a thing of Nacho Bell Grande and one soft taco... with sour cream on it.

I park my car go in throw my reciept down, which says on it by the way, mexican pizza, soft taco - sour cream, soft taco - sour cream, and say I ordered a (you know by now) and he walks off to tell someone "I need a Mexi-melt, and two tacos. I yelled "A Mexican Pizza!" So the other guy walks up and says, "So you need a Mexi-melt?" I wanted to strangle him.

Sorry if anybody here works for taco bell, but my question is... is it like this at every one of them, or just Sparta?

Karel
11-22-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't think it's just taco bell.. they screw up on the orders and put on what you don't want in anyways... I swear one of this days I'mma take what it was I didn't want in my order and throw it back at the person who did it.

Princess Mononoke
11-22-2004, 10:11 PM
lol sounds like fun... the good think out of it though... is that you get to keep both of the orders. So right now im chowing down on some nacho bell grande ^^

Karel
11-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Well it can be good some times.. but it can be really serious if some one is ellergic to a certain ingredient and they forget to take it out.

Daenerys
11-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Well out here the people who work there are mexican and they can't speak english...

Shadowstarr
11-22-2004, 10:31 PM
lol
they should work on their litseninjg skills...
anyways.. what's so bad about sour cream on tacos?

Princess Mononoke
11-22-2004, 11:06 PM
lol i have yet to see a mexican work at our taco bell.

and i hate sour cream uck.

Daenerys
11-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Really? Sour cream is mysterious at taco bell. What's the EXP date? :D

Queen-of-Mars
11-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Sour cream is disgusting and I order mine the same. One of the only fast food places I seem to have problems with is McDonald's. I swear that specific one here looks for ONLY idiots to hire. ><

Daenerys
11-22-2004, 11:19 PM
Mcdonalds is pretty stupid over here too.

The only place I think I've NEVER had a problem with would be... the Vista in and out..

The San Marcos one sucks.

Kittie Pryde
11-23-2004, 01:19 AM
my friend and i made fun of taco bell in Barnes & Nobles. we talked about how un-mexican they are, and that they have some food that they just randomly name! there's this one food that isn't even mexican food and in English it means "the schlong" (G-rated version). i forgottttt *thinks hard* :rolleyes:

anyhooooot. yeah. Taco Bell made me sick. But I still go back b/c I lurrrffff chalupas!!

Essex
11-23-2004, 01:20 AM
I wish we had Taco Bell in Norway ;_;

Kittie Pryde
11-23-2004, 01:21 AM
I wish we had Taco Bell in Norway ;_;
you could start one.

WarGoddess_Nova
11-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Did some one say CHALUPAS? yUMMMy:p

Nullpunkt
11-23-2004, 01:48 AM
I have the same problem at Mickey D's with their little onions they sprinkle on their burgers... for almost a decade I've begged, berated, pleaded, screamed, whispered, grunted, ordered, and even threatened... and I ALWAYS end up with onions on my burger.

I hate McDonald's.

Rick

Pyrobrave
11-23-2004, 02:02 AM
I love Taco Bell. I eat there at least 2 times a week. My fav food there is the Gordite and the Mexican Pizza. I know its not really Mexican, but it is so good. I also have yet to see a mexican working there

MistressPookyChan
11-23-2004, 03:20 AM
Omg, I wish there was a Taco Bell in Japan. How I miss it so. :(

LXnekket
11-23-2004, 03:27 AM
I never seem to have problems with my orders for some reason, at any place.

Besides, don't eat there. Go to Carl's Jr. Mmm.

Genghis Beatrix
11-23-2004, 11:02 AM
I love Taco Bell, and I hate Mickey D's. They always mess up on the order when ever I go. Oh, yeah, I hate onions. I all ways order stuff without onions.

Princess Mononoke
11-23-2004, 12:45 PM
I've NEVER had a problem with Mcdonalds.

I guess it just depends where your at ^^

Essex
11-23-2004, 12:50 PM
I like Burger King better... they grill the burgers :9

Master_Will
11-23-2004, 12:54 PM
People working at fast food resturants need to get their act together, if they cant do their job, it will be their last job for the rest of their life.

TerraN EmpirE
11-23-2004, 01:31 PM
my town had a taco bell once way back they closed there is a nice italian place there now but i did like there tacos I wish i had a taco.........

<3
TE.

Kewii
11-23-2004, 01:51 PM
People working at fast food resturants need to get their act together, if they cant do their job, it will be their last job for the rest of their life.
I don't think so. How many people working in fast food actually plan on having a career in fast food. Almost none, so why do they care if they screw up an order?
Everyone yells at the staff anyway.

I worked in McDonalds for 2 years, you hardly ever heard thank you. But everyone was quite ready to take out their anger on you --including the managers.

I don't eat taco bell. My mom hates the place, and there isn't one where I live now, so I don't eat it.

Karel
11-23-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm not scared of managers or bosses. They think they can just walk all over you.

They go on seeing how dumb you are so they can threaten you with their bull and once they find out that you're not as easy to walk over they'll back away.

Many stores have bosses like that.. just gotta be smart and not let them have their way. I'm always like.. dude I graduated need one more year of college to get a degree.. speak spanish and have a car? you think I'd give if I lost this job.

Kamui Shirou
11-23-2004, 04:02 PM
What do you expect. Teenage kids working on a taco joint that don't apply themselfves to school work or what not. can't fallow an order right. Oi Yeah I had that same expereince.

Mine came with 2 hard tacos when I ordered soft ~_~

shi_amai
11-23-2004, 06:20 PM
*shrugs* Taco bell wasn't even started by mexicans anyways.

Ahh... this brings back memories of old AG when that one dude (don't remember his name) told us about how no one he worked with at What-a-burger washed there hands. Ah, the memories.

Zingo
11-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Mmm Taco Bells. I don't think they care. There some places they don't care about the customer. In Norway it's pretty good.

Pooky: Don't they have foodquarters in Japan?

SailorCross
11-23-2004, 06:48 PM
I haven't had that problem here. But I have had a problem in Oklahoma, sometimes it's so frustrating. Sometimes I want to yell, "What? You can't hear me? Take the car key out of your ear!"