PDA

View Full Version : .hack//dawn

red storm
11-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Aproved by Ayumi.

So, there's finally an aproved .hack rpg. Let's get started!

Edit: a few rules though:
1: The first rule is no longer in effect, this is because the RPG has become to big to ask people to read everything.

2: When encountering NPC's created by another character, do not take control of them. Also, when you create your own, PM me with some background on them.

3: When you want to make a huge change in the storyline, PM me first and wait for my aproval. This is because it is my story after all, and while I will easy to agree with it, I would like to know about it beforehand.

4: Have a litle patience when posting. Some of us can't come online as often (some only once or twice a week) and they will lose track of the story when they come online. So post with measure.

5: Try to keep your grammar and spelling correct. This has two reasons:
Unos: I do not own AOL or AIM and I rarely use MSN, so I am not familiar with al these terms to shorten your sentence.
duos: I'm Dutch, and while I have no trouble translating good sentences, my head starts hurting when al the MSN language starts being tossed around.

6: Usualy the rule is only one post per day. However: If your second post is at leat five lines long (preferably more) you can post more.

After the key of the twilight and the mysteries around the undying monsters things started to calm down a bit in the world. Users came and went, leveled and adventured, until now.

Lately, a group of player killers calling themself Black Sun entered the world. Using illegal mods, they quickly established a name of themself. Even the admins and moderators can't capture or even find this group despite it's size.

the group seems to be looking for something, could this be another relic? Another item of immense power like the key of the twillight? And why now, after the world just started to calm down?

Rumors started around the message boards. There is indeed a new relic out there, one that could easily surpass the key of the twilight.

Character signup:

Name of your player: This is the name of the player in the real world.

Name of your character: This is the name of your character in the world, you could use your own name, just think what you'd do in a multiplayer game.

Class: For those not familiar with them, I'll write them down:

- wavemaster: kinda like a red mage, casts spells both offensive and healing. Weak in close combat.
- Heavyblade: Carries a really big sword, slow but powerfull in close combat.
- Twin blade: Carries two short blades, they don't do as much damage as a heavy blade, but they're fast.
- Blademaster: Balances between heavy blade and twin blade, carries one blade (usually a katana or a rapier or any other fast weapon) and focuses on speed.
- Animorphic: This type of character focusses on hand-to-hand combat, they also have they abbility to morph in an animal of choise.

type of character: OK, this is a weird one, I'll list them:

- adventurers: The most common type of characters. They play, adventure, and grow.
- Hackers: These are not evil, they see the world as one big challenge. They hack to see how long they can escape the moderators.
- rare hunters: characters that focus on collecting rare items, they usualy have a wide aragement of various items.
- civilians: These people see the world as a replacement for life, they relax in towns and do not adventure much, they generly have low levels because of that.
- moderators: The moderators, just like this forum. they can acces data at anytime and have high security clearances. Moderators are very powerfull, they can ban people from the world and generally have high levels.
NOTE: If you want to play a moderator character, PM me with a very good reason why your character should be a moderator, I'll not give these away easily.

Allignment:good, chaotic good, neutral, chaotic neutral, evil or chaotic evil.

description: what your character looks like.

equipment: describe them, your main weapon depends on your class, but you can use items as weapons too. If you want a weapon, but you're not sure if you can use it just PM me.

personality: How does your character behave? Why did he/she started playing the world? Why did your character choose his/her class? those sort of things.

red storm
11-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Here's an example of my main character:

Name of your player: Leen

Name of your character: Tanaya

class: blademaster

Type of character: moderator

alligment: chaotic good.

appearance: red eyes, with medium pink hair, two cat ears are placed on top of her head (a rare mod alowed because she's a moderator) and she wears black clothes, usualy coverd by a vest.

Equipment: her main weapon is a shortspear, with two spikes on the side to do more damage, she caries light armour and a few attack scrolls.

personality: Tanaya is a kind person, but she has a habit of speaking her mind before thinking over the words, and she's a litle single minded. She doesn't pay as much attention to the rules as she should as a mod, but few look down uppon her for that. Once you get to know her, she can really be someone you can trust.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-21-2004, 03:40 PM
here's my registration
Name of your player:Mireille

Name of your character:Mireille

class:wavemaster

type of character:admin/player lvl 98

allignment:good

description:white floppy hat with white outfit brown hair

equipment:wave stick

personality:obbesed rare item hunter of love and courage

red storm
11-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Ok, exept for the admin part, I can't recal getting a PM with a reason. Heck, I didn't even list admins. Moderators are at that level in this game.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-21-2004, 03:46 PM
ok then can i be a mod for it
'

red storm
11-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Again, why? I need a reason, if I don't make a line here, everyone will play moerators.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-21-2004, 03:50 PM
to help take care of problems on the server

red storm
11-21-2004, 03:52 PM
*shakes head* Sorry, I said a verry good reason, that's not going to cut it. PM me with a better one.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-21-2004, 03:55 PM
can i just be a member then im confused

red storm
11-21-2004, 04:02 PM
It's very easy really, your type of character decides what your character does when in the world. In your personality you said you wanted to be a rare hunter, so your type of character would be a rare hunter.

The reason I'm not letting anyone play moderator without a good reason is because moderators are more powerfull than normal players, since they can ban players and have unlimited acces just like here on the forum.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-21-2004, 04:19 PM
ok when can rp start?

red storm
11-21-2004, 04:26 PM
soon, I want at least three members.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-21-2004, 04:30 PM
ok i was accepted by ai but i havent seen my rp

wing 7
11-21-2004, 08:01 PM
hey what about heavy arms like krim

red storm
11-22-2004, 02:54 AM
As far as I remember, Krim used more speed then strength, And if I remember his weapon (A glaive, I think) that would be listed under blademaster.

Edit: Heavy arms are called heavy blade here, if you want an axe, you can pick heavy blade.

Rena6793
11-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Ive never heard of it.What is it?

wing 7
11-22-2004, 08:39 PM
no krims weapon was long arms duh i wanna be a long arm there people who have like poles with blades on top. just play the game and see.

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Can we start the rp now?

wing 7
11-22-2004, 10:32 PM
heres my character for ya

NAME. mitch

NAME. GARTH

alighnment. good/evil

description. 6 feet .dark dark green hair. gold eyes. hair style huge bangs that go everyware with waves of hair in the back. 20 year old looking. dark blue armor with black arms and a white sun mark on the chest a head band of the color black. a huge black cape. claws on the armor hands. a good complection of a evil soul.

tybe. blademaster.

weapon. uses the weapon glitter witch looks like a eanglish blade like muskateer with a spike at the tip and other dec erations.

lvl. 99 character.

bio a character thets new but kinda got a reputation fo gettin lvl 99 so fast he is constantly traing to get strong and more skilled.

personality. a nice cocky guy he thinks hes great and is a person always asking girls member address. all in all though hell help ya out for something in return.

age real life. 16

age in world. about 20.

red storm
11-23-2004, 05:51 AM
Ah, an adventurer. Good, if we don't get a third member by the end of the week, I'll start the rpg with what we have.

Searchman
11-23-2004, 07:00 AM
I'm joining

Name of your player: Maze

Name of your character: Shadow Wolf

Class: Animorphic

type of character: adventurer (newbe)

Alignment: good

Description: he is about 5 foot 6 green eyes has green hair and has a image of a wolf just under his right eye (cus he got lucky and found a item that let him do it) he wears Green vest with black shirt and green pants.

Equipment: Fire Gantlets (random e-mail event he got these)

Personality: He starts playing the world cus he need something to do. He is a very quiet person he don’t ask for help because of the fact the no one will help him for the fact of that he is a newbe.

red storm
11-23-2004, 10:08 AM
And that makes three, the RPG has started! But anyone who still wants to join can join, just post here before you start.

Chibi-chan
11-23-2004, 11:19 AM
May I join, too?

Character name: Fiona

Class: Heavyblade

Type: adventurer/rare hunter

Allignment: Neutral

Description: Firey red hair, wearing an outfit similar to Black Rose's. Looks to be around 16 years of age.

Personality: Usually very quiet, keeping to herself and her own little world. She chose to be a Heavyblade because it gives her a sense of power that she can't get in the real world. She can be shy, but will join a party if she thinks the people asking her are trustworthy. Being a newbie player, she acts like she doesn't know anything, but truely know more than she lets on.

red storm
11-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Aproved and welcome to the world Chibi-chan.

Tears of Moonlight
11-23-2004, 12:38 PM
I’d really like to join, though I am not sure how often I’ll be able to reply this one (at the moment the two RPG’s I’m already in go first ^^; but this story sounds so much fun to work with), hope that’s okay. Anyway, here's my profile, hope I can still join ^^

Game Name: Tizzle

Class: Animorphic [hawk]

Type of character: Obsessed Rare Hunter / Hacker

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Description: Tizzle has a slightly tanned face, mid-long spiky black hair and bright purple eyes. She wears a padded leather suit of armor, of such a dark brown that it nearly seems black. A torn black cloak is wrapped around her face, concealing everything of her face from sight but her purple eyes and the few black bangs of hair falling in front of them. Sometimes she wears the cloak as a belt around her waist, and it functions as a blanket at times as well. As a hawk she has an unusual black color, save for the ‘belly’ and tail feathers of the bird, which are of a silvery gray color.

Equipment: Quite a few, however, she rarely uses the items she acquires, rather storing or hiding them somewhere. To her the rush of obtaining an item surpasses the one of actually using it. She however does have a small leather bag of shimmer dust (blinds a target monster for two attack-turns), and a pair of light leather gloves and moccasins, with an added agility bonus to them.

Personality: Yun became a hacker because she simply couldn’t enter some area’s in the game without cooperating in a group of players, and end up sharing the loot, and maybe not getting the one item she came for. Basically, she views herself as a Rae Hunter above anything else. She leveled herself in order to obtain easier access to dungeons, however, some dungeons were only possible to enter by teaming up. She used the basic knowledge she has about hacking to enter these kinds of area’s anyway. She also uses it at times to erase her trails. Other then hunting for items, Yun also hunts for knowledge. Rare stories, rare secrets known about the game, rare locations. Anything that is rare will catch her interest. It’s because of this that she choose to be an Animorphic. As a bird she could travel faster and scout area’s easier then she would have on foot.

Yun isn’t a bad person however, and will help a party from time to time to give them clues about quests or locations. The more they pay her, the more likely her stories will be the actual truth. Yun is the curious kind, and enjoys a battle every now and then. Tizzle may help a newbe out if he/she is lost or gets attacked. It depends on her mood, which changes often and without much reason.

red storm
11-23-2004, 02:18 PM
Of course you can join Tears, and we'll find a way to make things work.

Character aproved, loging in.

TodayIsMine
11-23-2004, 04:08 PM

Character name: Mario

Class: blademaster

Type: adventurer

Allignment: chaotic good

Description: Mario has almost shoulder-length brown hair; brown eyes; he wears a long black cloak - open in the front - it drags a little bit on the ground as he walks; he wears black pants under his cloak and a navy blue shirt; he wears leather battle boots; Mario appears to be around 18 or 19 years old.

Equipment: Mario carries one long rapier-type sword. The blade is a little wider than a rapier. It has a silver-blue blade and a black hilt.

Personality: Mario is a happy, fun guy who likes to laugh. He likes to talk to people and learn different sword techniques. He talks and isn't afraid to stand up for what he thinks. He likes to help people and see happiness around him. Mario likes for people to treat others with respect and acceptance.

wing 7
11-23-2004, 05:16 PM
im approved right.

Rena6793
11-23-2004, 05:21 PM
May I join?It sounds really fun!

chibi_girl_inuyasha
11-23-2004, 05:37 PM
im still a mod right?

red storm
11-24-2004, 03:13 AM
Flame Demon, wing 7, aproved and yes chibi_girl_inuyasha you're still a mod.

Oh and Rena6793, of course you can join. Just post your signup here before posting.

Wolfwood
11-26-2004, 06:21 AM
hmmm... looks intresting, if i can join heres my character

Character name: Black Wolf

Class: Blademaster

Type: Hacker

Allignment: good

Description: the darkest of the dark, wanders around in the world in a large black cloak that covers everything but his head, his long black hair covers on eye. while one eyes is black the one that is covered is light blue.

Equipment: A large silver sword with a black aura, it is said to absorb all light around it

Personality: he rearly talks and is cold to most people. but he has a soft side that he fails to hide.

Fact about him: as a hacker he is wanted by the mods, but he has vanished into darkness every time a mod has come close to him. is coming closer each day to finding the truth to the world and its connection to his sisters comer...

Rena6793
11-26-2004, 01:57 PM

charicter name:Jean

class:Heavy blade

Type:adventurer

Alligament:chaotic good

equipment:Big sword with red squigalies almost going to the top, another sword with purple squigalies almost to the top (most comonly used) and one with green squigalies.I mostly like the ones w/ the squigalies.

disription:pink hair tied into pony tails,blue eyes, wears breast armor, and a skirt with boots tat come right below the knees...and i have 2 baby gruntys a girl name Lumiere, and a boy named Damiean, that always follow me around.

personality:It depends on what mood im in.Mostly, i like to help people out.My friends enjoy being around me when im happy.

Rena6793
11-26-2004, 02:05 PM
-_-..it wont let me edit somethig, I have Pink hair.

raven1491
11-26-2004, 02:37 PM
I have a question,and i need answers,
does anyone knows where i could watch .hack//dawn.Please let me know...:awe:

red storm
11-27-2004, 03:58 AM
Blaah, gomen for not getting online sooner, but theachers have started patrolling the clasroom more so I can't get online as often anymore.

Right, rena, wolfwood characters aproved.

Oh, and raven? please go to an apropriate topic for this.

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 04:15 AM
kool, my characters aproved... now i gotta think of stuff to right...

Rena6793
11-27-2004, 08:56 AM
HOWA!And, i explained it to Raven.

Tyr
11-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Can I join too?

Name of your player: Matt

Name of your character: Suzaku

Class: Twinblade

Type of character: Rare Hunter

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Medium length crimson hair tied at the end with a long dark green sash, wears black light armour, dark red eyes.

Equipment: Two short curved daggers, a rare pendant his friend had given him when he first started playing The World, a Grunty flute, a ripped black piece of fabric he wears around his face when stealing.

Personality: Mischievous, mysterious, steals from other players to get rare items, is always looking for more rare items (but for a good reason which I'm not going to list here :p)

Rena6793
11-27-2004, 06:44 PM
guy or girl?

Tyr
11-28-2004, 05:55 AM
Guy. Sorry, I thought that was obvious from the way I said "he" and "his".

Well, am I accepted? I wants to join in too.

red storm
11-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Right, right, slow down. I had a hard day of work behind me and running an RPG ain't as easy as it looks, you constantly have to make adjustments to the story to match what the players post. That, plus the fact that most players here can get on more often then me makes it very difficult.

But anyway, character aproved. Though I do want you to PM me that 'realy good reason'. As manager of this story I have to know, makes for a better story cause my characters can react to something others don't know.

Plus, I'm curious.

Sarge
12-07-2004, 09:35 AM
name:Uzamaki Toriyoto
race:Human
class:Major (State Alchemist)
weapons:Alchemy
discription:Uzamaki Is A short Man 5'4 blonde hair blue eye wears a black kungfu suit and a red jacket with a alchemy emblem on the back meaning Master Alchemist I Do culinary arts and i cook a meal that you would never forget and when you need something repaired or here i will do the best i can to bring it back
Bio: » Uzamaki Toriyoto
Uzamaki Toriyoto, the older of the two brothers, is charactaristically short. But following the principles of equvalent trade, what he loses in height, he gains in his abilities as an alchemist. Uzamaki becomes the youngest state alchemist in history, a prodigal genius.

As all state alchemists have, he is given a codename, Full Metal Alchemist, rooting from his auto-mail (artificial metal) body, his arm and leg.

In order to recover his original body, along with his brother, he travels to find the philosopher's stone.

red storm
12-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Hmm, this one still needs some work. For one, there is no such thing as a Major class, and no alchemists either. Also, I did not see a type of character. Seems to me that you use a lot of long-range attacks. In that case, I'd sugest a wave master.

Sarge
12-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Hmm, this one still needs some work. For one, there is no such thing as a Major class, and no alchemists either. Also, I did not see a type of character. Seems to me that you use a lot of long-range attacks. In that case, I'd sugest a wave master.
hmm? excuse me a wave master and yes i use alot of long range attacks and there is such a class its army certified but may i join

red storm
12-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Well, I still need a type of character.

miniman
12-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Name of your player: Chris
Name of your character: Hyoku
Class: Twin Blade
type of character: I sent you a request for a mod, but if you decline than I will go with adventurer
description: my character slightly resembles Cloud Strife, but with long white hair and black belted pants and black strange shirt with an oversized collar that fits loosely around my jaw ((very loosely))
equipment: Two dark red blades attacthed to metal cuffs on my forearms (the right one is longer than the left by about 5")

personality: Hyoku is cool and calm, but fierce in battle. He acts as if the people close to him are more important than himself (in a self-sacrificial way) He was requested as a mod by the company who created the World. Because of his level, he has blinding speed and is very strong (extremeley for a twin blade).

Searchman
12-11-2004, 03:29 AM
Name of your player: Duo

Name of your character: Camo

class: Twin Blade

Type of character: Hacker

alligment:good.

personality: A quite but trustworthy person but is mostly secretive about his character and his little abilities.

Equipment: 2 normal army combat blades. Hacked weapon Cyber rifle on right arm is only on his arm when needed.

appearance: Has a clock to cover up what he has hacked onto his character but this pic of what looks like with hacked weapon. with the symbol on his left hand and helm its a crosshair
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/normal_searchman1.jpg

red storm
12-11-2004, 03:42 AM
And your personality?

Searchman
12-11-2004, 03:46 AM
The persnonality was there it was just under the pic you must of missed it but i have moved it up above the pic now.

red storm
12-11-2004, 03:57 AM
Aah, I see, aproved. Oh and read the rules again, I added a new one.

Balthazar
12-11-2004, 05:22 AM
Hope it's not too late to join in!

Character Name: Matrim
Character Type: Adventurer
Alignment: Good

Personality: A happy go lucky fellow with quick hands, Matrim is new to The World but revels in the joy of combat, good company, and a good game of dice. He is willing to do anything for his companions so long as it doesn't involve harming a woman. (and no npc's do not count). Being new Matrim is still at a low level and would be higher if he could stay away from the dice.

Refer to the picture (pm me if this doesn't load for you) for the visual.
The pendant around the neck adds a slight bonus to water and air immunity (unless that's not allowed in which case it just looks nice ;))

red storm
12-11-2004, 05:26 AM
hmm, nice, aproved! including the pendant.

Kera
12-12-2004, 09:39 AM
ok
game name: kera
class: twin blade
person type: hacker/ adventurer
alignment: natual

look like:
bright green eyes, 5 foot tall, light skin, black baggy pants, red tang top shirt, black cape, hair black, langth all the way down to the ankals, its in a long braid, has 2 tripe on her face on both cheeks

info,
new to the world, shes kinda a loner at times but shell save any one thats her friend,
shes tough and can take care of her self shes just really shy, but she can be funny,
as for being a hacker its som thing to do but she likes being out side and exploring

need any more info just ask kay

red storm
12-12-2004, 09:49 AM
Okies, aproved.

Kera
12-12-2004, 09:51 AM
thanky

TodayIsMine
12-12-2004, 03:56 PM
nice. i have a feeling kera's gonna be really hot in the RPG. lol.

Kera
12-12-2004, 05:48 PM
ha your funny

haru2
12-14-2004, 04:07 PM
can I please join. :laugh:

Tyr
12-14-2004, 04:11 PM
You have to type up a profile for your character. The first post on this thread has an example and a list of everything needed on it. You could use the other accepted profiles as examples too.

haru2
12-14-2004, 04:11 PM
I also Like .hack. :ninja:

Saiyuko
12-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Alright,I'll give it a go.

Name of charecter in real world:Saiyuko Ryuzuki
Name of your character:Fate
Class:Blademaster
type of character:Hacker
Allignment:Good
description:Black hair and blue eyes,5"10,Wears White Military uniform with a dragon emblem on it.Also with a black cape he also wears a silver pendent.
equipment:High level katana,wears medium armor with alot of attack and status effect scrolls.
personality:A bit shy,and quiet,he started to play "The world" to change hiself and face challenges,he only hacks when he has to,his hacking abilties are advanced,not many know he's a hacker.

red storm
12-15-2004, 02:21 AM
aproved

Tyr
12-15-2004, 10:29 AM
So that's three people with pendants? I smell storyline!

red storm
12-15-2004, 10:33 AM
You too huh? I think I'll stop accepting pendants now, three is a nice number.

Tyr
12-15-2004, 10:40 AM
PENDANT HOLDERS UNITE!!1!

Ahem, excuse my outburst. So I guess the other pendants are gonna be artifacts like my character's then?

red storm
12-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Dunno, haven't figured that out yet. I'll get back to you on that one.

syankou
12-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Hello,I am a new member of the forum. I`m visiting the american server from japan. May I join your group? I`ve never played an RPG before and I`m a slow typist, but I was dubbed the most imaginative person at school.

syankou
12-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Did you mean me? (in your first new post)

xenostic
12-17-2004, 01:47 PM
hello people

xenostic
12-17-2004, 01:47 PM
iz any1 there

xenostic
12-17-2004, 01:48 PM
hello

syankou
12-17-2004, 01:51 PM
NAME OF PLAYER:SYANKOU
NAME OF CHARACTER:SHUGO
CLASS:ANIMORPHIC
TYPE OF CARACHTER: ADVENTURER/RARE HUNTER
ALIGNMENT: GOOD
CARACHTER DESCRIPTION: I HAVE ALMOST SHOULDER LENGTH, BROWN, HAIR. iWEAR A GREY HOODED JACKET (JUST LIKE I DO IN THE REAL WORLD). I ONLY CARRY ONE WEAPON, A DOG COLLAR (AGAIN JUST LIKE IN THE REAL WORLD I WEAR THE COLLAR)THAT IS BLACK WITH A SILVER RING ON IT. I`M ALSO AN EASY GOING GUY WHO WILL FOLLOW ANY ONE I ADMIRE THROUGH ANY DANGER.
I DON`T GET ON THE INTERNET MUCH, BUT I WILL TRY TO LOG ON THIS WEEK AT LEAST THREE TIMES (I`M IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!!!!!).

red storm
12-18-2004, 03:40 AM
I do not accept spammers in my RPG, if you cannot follow simple rules then begone. I hate spammers.

Now read the forum rules, then come back.

(On a side note, that rant was aimed at Xenostic, you, syankou just have to re-read them, no double posting and using humongous letters)

wing 7
12-20-2004, 07:19 PM
ILL join again if its ok.

NAME. armon.
NAME. greg

appearence. 6 feet weighs 200 pounds average build, gigantic black armor with spikes on the left shoulder. knight helmet so cant see his face. also he has a big black round shield attached to his left arm.

history. doom is big with heavy axemen so he usally just sticks with them.

sex.male

weapon. masters axe but he also has a silver ax and a gold axe in storage.

lvl 20 character.

red storm
12-21-2004, 01:44 AM
Sure wing, glad to have you back.

Seeing as you wield an axe, you're a heavyblade type character, right?

wing 7
12-21-2004, 01:01 PM
well in the show and games its called heavyaxe type character

red storm
12-21-2004, 01:06 PM
*shrugs* Well, I combined it wit the heavyblade, seeing as they both use heavy weapons.

marnik
12-21-2004, 01:17 PM
may a plz jone if i can here are my detals

Name of your player: chris

Name of your character: marnik

class: twin blade

Type of character: player killer

alligment: evil

appearance: red eyes white hair

Equipment: soara's blads

personality: cokey self absorbd and layd back

red storm
12-21-2004, 01:26 PM
No, no, no, no NO! I cannot use people who can't read simple rules.

One, you say you're a player killer while there is no such thing in the list. Two, you pick as your alligment evil while I clearly stated NO EVIL CHARACTERS!

So, re-read the rules (And completely this time) then come back and try again.

ESCAFLOWNE
12-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Wow a dothack rpg im gonna join after a little while ,so whats it about? Is it have a connection to others.

Tyr
12-27-2004, 06:56 PM
If you want to know what it's about, the best way would be to read the bloody thing. Fair enough, it is a lot, but the bits involving me are very entertaining. :p

wing 7
12-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Wow you really allowing members into black sun thats so cool. heres my character.

NAME.DEAM wolf

NAME. ANDREW

DISCRIPTION. 6 FEET TALL, 200 POUNDS, MUSCULAR, DEAM has a helmet shaped to look just like a wolfs head, he wears shiny silver armor with spiked ends on the finger tips, he has a black cloth rapped around his waste, and has red markings on his armor that are pictures of wolfs.also he has a red feather on the back of his head.

class,heavyblade

sex,male

lvl 67 character,

weapon,has a sword called sun sword,(never uses weapons though always uses fists and legs.)

Deam wolf is faster then most characters cuz he is always running and usally has 99 speed charms in storage.

personality. deam wolf is a fighter if you tick him off in just a little way hell want to kill your character, he only gets along with the members of black sun thats all, hes entire personality is dont want to talk if it aint series , and dont care about you unless your usefull for something.

HISTORY. Deam wolf started in the world at the time krim started the crimson knights, he wanted to join but they wouldnt let him after that deam wolf started a small group called kaizer wolfs, they were small and everyone eventully left his group, thus he trained and trained to get stronger to be solo, thus about a year ago he grew angry with hatetred of the world, hes tired of there rules so he thinks in his mind he can break them..

Sorry i didnt make sentences i just wanted to get it over with.

Oh by the way red storm allready approved him in pm.

ESCAFLOWNE
12-29-2004, 05:31 PM
Cna i join heres my character.

NAME. RHINO

NAME. STEVE

APPERENCE. SILVER ARMOR WITH SHARP TIPS ON THE HANDS, A RHINO HEAD SILVER HELMET WITH A BIG HORN COMING OUT OF THE FORHEAD, 6 FEET TALL, 190 POUNDS, MUSCULAR, RED EYES GLOWN IN HIS RHINO SHAPED HELMET.

PERSONALLITY.Gifted in manyv talents of singing , he usally sings songs that he wrote himself , he is often nice but also queit. He seems like a big man of strength but hes as kind as a child.

HISTORY. Rhino use to be in the krimson nights, but when they were dissbanned he left and became a different character all togethor. He always tried to be around krim but krim would never be on . Thus rhino is his own man of justice , he fights for good and helps everyone out.

WEAPON. A gold axe.

class, heavyaxeman

lvl. 40 character.

Seta Sojiro
12-30-2004, 02:53 AM
Name: Okita Sojiro

Favorit place: Village Of The Demonic Moon

Class: animorphic (half dragon demon)

Wepons: fangs and claws and wings

Ability: transformation, healing, speed, learns fast and has telepathic powers

Hair color: black tipped blonde hair

Eye color: souless blue

Personnality: Mean at times and nice at others you can tell when he is mad when his eyes turn blood red but he is usually happy, pollite or depressed.

Appearens(sp): He has dragon wings coming from his back and he has razor sharp claws and fangs.

Weapon(s): Fire, darkness and wind

lvl: 50

red storm
12-30-2004, 04:55 AM
ESCAFLOWNE, Seta, all good and well, but I still need a type of character for the both of you. Also, Seta, if you want to be a half dragon, you have to pick animorphic. This means you are a normal character on the outside, but you can morph into your stronger dragon type.

Edit: And I need an alligment as well.

Seta Sojiro
12-30-2004, 12:03 PM
Type???

red storm
12-30-2004, 12:21 PM
Read the first post. All shall be revealed.

Twinblade_Slayer
12-30-2004, 04:34 PM

Game Name: Zero

Class: Twinblade(uses few magic abilities)

Type of Character:Adventurer

Alignment: Neutral

Description: Clothes are similar to Kites and Shugos, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 5'11", about 16 years old

Personality: Somewhat silent individual who doesnt usually talk to people he doesnt seem to like, but once he opens up to someone he doesnt stay to quiet. Once he likes someone enough he begins to act as more of a guardian then just an individual player(rarely happens).

Equipment:Blades of Bond(Rare), Lucky Shoes, Demon's Cap, Blaze Hauberk, Thunder Gloves.

Skills: Staccatto- Normal, Slash at high speeds
BiVak Rom- Fire, Generate a fire tornado
Rai Don- Lightning, Drop lightning on a target
Rip Teyn- Cures Poison, Paralysis, Physical decrease, Speed down
Rip Maen- Revive target from being a ghost
Ola Repth- Heals all members of the party greatly
Rig Saem- Target recovers HP with time
Rig Geam- Target recovers SP with time
Ap Corv- Increase target Physical Attack

Kera
12-30-2004, 04:54 PM
wow another twinblader kool im not alone lol you have to wait for red strom to say you can join

Twinblade_Slayer
12-30-2004, 05:04 PM
lol dont worry. im a twinblade person every where i join. i just like the idea of using more then one sword at a time. and if i get good enough im going to buy another sword irl so that way i can learn for real

Kera
12-30-2004, 05:09 PM
wow sounds kool ok i better not post any more on here or red storms going to glare at me and maybe kick me out of the rpg so i be quiet now

Twinblade_Slayer
12-30-2004, 05:30 PM
lol ok. yah you dont want to be kicked out. i would feel horrible if you got kicked out because of something that i did.

wing 7
12-30-2004, 05:37 PM
ESCAFLOWNE, Seta, all good and well, but I still need a type of character for the both of you. Also, Seta, if you want to be a half dragon, you have to pick animorphic. This means you are a normal character on the outside, but you can morph into your stronger dragon type.

Edit: And I need an alligment as well.

Red i think escaflowne,s post sais hes a heavy axe.

Tyr
12-30-2004, 05:41 PM
I think she means Rare Hunter, Adventurer, etc.

Twinblade_Slayer
12-30-2004, 05:43 PM
what are you guys talking about?

Kera
12-30-2004, 05:46 PM
i dont get it ether @.@ OrO

Twinblade_Slayer
12-30-2004, 05:52 PM
thats ok. i guess its none of our business anyway so we can just leave it alone. and i think that im going to have to post my character again cause there are so many posts after it. lol

wing 7
12-30-2004, 06:01 PM
I guess but my characters dont have that stuff, i think they forgot to put if there good or not.

Twinblade_Slayer
12-30-2004, 06:02 PM
well that should be ok. just go back and edit your post

wing 7
12-30-2004, 06:09 PM
YAh NOW LETS GET OFF THE SUBJECT WHERE INFECTING THIS RPG UP.

red storm
12-31-2004, 03:34 AM
Twinblade_Slayer, character aproved. And yes, wing 7 I meant stuff like adventurer, rare hunter etc.

Also, I never bothered with the skills that much because I want to keep the rpg open for people who haven't played the game, but did see one of the anime.

Tyr
12-31-2004, 01:20 PM
I just this minute realised that there is a character called Emma Wieland in the game. Thought I'd let everyone know my Emma NPC isn't anything to do with her. So... yeah.

Twinblade_Slayer
12-31-2004, 01:37 PM
ok thank you very much red storm for the approval and ill try to control myself when using my skills because i dont want to make myself look stupid.

Seta Sojiro
01-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Name: Okita Sojiro

Favorit place: Village Of The Demonic Moon

Class: animorphic (half dragon demon)

Type: Adventurer

Wepons: fangs and claws and wings

Ability: transformation, healing, speed, learns fast and has telepathic powers

Hair color: black tipped blonde hair

Eye color: souless blue

Personnality: Mean at times and nice at others you can tell when he is mad when his eyes turn blood red but he is usually happy, pollite or depressed.

Appearens(sp): He has dragon wings coming from his back and he has razor sharp claws and fangs.

Weapon(s): Fire, darkness and wind

lvl: 50

red storm
01-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Ok, character aproved

Haruno_Sakura22
01-15-2005, 02:02 AM

Playing name: Sakura

Class:Twin blade
Type of character:Adventurer

Allignment:Chaotic good

Descrpition:Long brown hair, blue eyes, wolf ears near the sides of her head but sorta at the top, armor; on shoulders, knees, elbows and shins, red paintings on the side of her face and on her forearms, skirt: under an armored skirt (similar to the one Black Rose has) colored blue and purple, shirt: straps wrapping around neck coming diagnoly across he chest and connecting to the top part of her shirt (which is also armored) and a small hole shaped as a circle at the top of the shirt, shoes: armored, same color as outfit, skin is a peachy white, is about 5' 1" and 12 years of age,

Equipment: Grunty(Johnny), Spiral Edge, Assasin, Kotetsu sword, Steel Blades, Bloody Blades.

Personality:Has joined The World on acount of she had heard about it at school, and wanted to try it out. A young child, looking forward to her new adventure in The World. Has a bad temper and cannot control it usaully. Is mischeveious and clever. Is usaully happy. Wanders around with her Grunty named Johnny. Loves to flirt. But is not always nice. Can be annoying sometimes but is kind. Knows more that she should.....

red storm
01-15-2005, 04:08 AM
Okay, character aproved. But Sakura? I would apreciate it if you waited posting before your character was aproved. Also, you don't need to write telegram-style; In fact, the longer your post, the better.

Negi
01-31-2005, 12:02 AM
Name of player: Anna
Name of character: Shianai
Type: hacker/adventure
Desciption: Very beautiful but in earlly teens. Wears a bikini type armor, color of the armor is black. She has ears like a panther also a tail, sharp teeth and claws too.
equipment: perfers claws and fists.
personality: loves to fight and is very energetic, and is very nice and accepts everyone enless you really tick her off. She first started playing the world because it was all the rage but soon fell in love with the game and couldnt stop playing. She chose her class because she liked the thought of being able to change into an animal.

red storm
01-31-2005, 01:37 AM
'kay, aproved welcome to the .hack//dawn RPG.

Negi
01-31-2005, 01:46 AM
Thanks much ^_^

Blooper
01-31-2005, 02:28 AM
Names
real life: Joe
World: Sano
type: adventurer
alignment:good
wepons: katana and a reagular sword(just in case)but barely uses it.
dicription: wears no shirt and kimono pants And is very atractive buthas some scars on his body.
personality: Loves women but knows how to keep his distance. Short tempured, stuburn and loves to get his way. He chose his class be cause he has the need for speed and the blademaster loves speed.

red storm
01-31-2005, 03:28 AM
Okay, aproved. But you don't have to write telegram-style. In fact, it is greatly discouraged in RPG's.

Blooper
01-31-2005, 03:41 AM
OK ill remember that. Thanks.

wolfgirl
02-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm new can someone help me.

Tyr
02-03-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm new can someone help me.Ouch, tough luck. Of all the places to post that, you had to do it in red storm's RP! If I was you, I'd run, because as soon as red storm sees this, it isn't going to be pretty...

red storm
02-04-2005, 02:11 AM
red storm: .......

Tanaya: Uhm... red storm?

red storm: .......

Tanaya: Uh-oh <jumps and grabs red storm's shoulders, kicking away the BFG she was carying>

red storm: Lemme go! She had it comming! Gimme back my gun!

Tanaya: No way girl, if I'd let you, you'd vape her.

red storm: So?

Tanaya: <sighs> Pasera, if you'd mind?

Pasera: Huh? Oh, sure! Hi and welcome to Anime Forum, by now you may have figured out that red storm isn't so happy with what you just did, so let's find out why! You see, Anime forum has a forum called introductions (http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87) were you can introduce yourself. Then there is the site issues/questions (http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66) were all questions go, finally, there is this thingy called the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=8253) wich you should really read before posting. Bye now, and remember, follow the rules and red storm won't try to kill you!

red storm: <mutters> I knew I should have placed booby traps around this thread.

Te7Suo
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Can i join in too ? if it's not too late that is :/

Name of players:Pencho

Name of char : TeTSuo

Calss : Twin Balde

allignment:i'de prepher evil , but i'll be good this time :D

description:Tall and athletic figure , dark (light blue) skin um elf ears and purple eyes

equipment:two daggers whit zig-zaged blades called God's blade

personality:He's the strong silent type , he always comes out from the shadows and the dark and less expecting places.All the Girls want him but he prephers being alone , he's not like the other good chars ...he's difrent.

red storm
02-05-2005, 04:41 AM
I thought I edited the no evil rule... Ah wel, if you want to be good I wont stop you. Character aproved, just don't expect the other players to swoon around you just because it says so in your app;)

Te7Suo
02-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Don't worry i won't i expect to be left alone :) oh and can i have pycho powers you know like the ones Tetsuo , Akira and the other lil ppl have in Akira?if not im still fine whit twin blade

red storm
02-05-2005, 11:29 AM
As long as they are not too overpowering, yes, they are allowed.

Te7Suo
02-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Aight i'll try to control them ;) . hehe just kiding :D tnx :awe:

red storm
03-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Short notice to tell you that you can also use this as a discussion thread for the .hack//dawn RPG. If you want to discuss anything with other players (character quircks, relations, things that happen outside the story) You can do it here.

Tyr
04-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Sorry, I've been gone for awhile. Just thought I'd check if the RP is still going, and if I can join it again if it is.

wave master
08-13-2005, 12:13 AM
can i join?

name in real life chance name in game Tsukasa class wave master wepon wave staff clothes a light blue robe cyan hair and blue floppy hat age 12 personalaty a shy and usualy rejected kid but nice when you get to know him lvl.55(average) and has got a small grunty that follows him everywhere he is neutral about 5feet and 5inch. tall about medium body.

Saiyuko
08-13-2005, 12:30 AM
This RPG is pretty much.....over, it ended several months ago I think, don't think it's going to continue, I know it since I participated in the RPG.

Mink
08-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Name of player: Kioko

Name of character: Mink

Type of character: Hacker

Allignment: Chaotic good

Equipment: Wears some light armor and carries alot of healing and attack scrolls.

Personality: Mink is very sly and sneeky. she can be a trouble maker but when some one needs help shes always there to be the hero. She wears a very girly costume to look innocent to the moderaders. Minks very friendly and silly, but if u get on her bad side, u'd best stay out of her way. she not afraid to express herself.

Appearance: http://www.artoki.co.uk/artwork/oriLilu-princess-mem.jpg

red storm
08-13-2005, 04:18 AM
Sorry to disapoint you, but .hack//dawn is closed. The rpg wasn't running anymore, and it would be useless to try and pick up now, as most of the members that participated are gone.

Oh, and one more thing, wave master? The next RPG you join, try to think up an original character. Using existing ones -unless otherwise stated- tends to get your character rejected.

Satoshi Hiwatari
08-13-2005, 09:51 AM
oh ok never mind about wat i just did

*Stargazer*
08-13-2005, 12:01 PM
it is?darn it.

Priest the pacifist
08-23-2005, 08:30 PM
That sucks.I would have loved to join.

Regalyn
09-27-2005, 06:23 PM
when there going to be a next one, once you know when, what are you gonna call it?

elite kippyhat
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
I love these role playing games. I would ♥ to join atleast one. well gl next time. whens the next one?

Kera
09-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey red Storm theres still a few people left but i want to talk to you about Dot Hack. Massage me when you can please. I have an idea that might work for alot of people. If you like it its for Dot Hack though please Pm me later thanks bye bye

Sensai Naruto
10-05-2005, 11:53 AM
red storm, u forgot long arm

-Shizu-
10-05-2005, 07:59 PM
aaaaawwww....i wanted to join too.:(

Regalyn
10-09-2005, 11:41 AM
man alot of you guys are anxious about but Red storm almost finishing the next .Hack RPG, and I want to help out too.

TodayIsMine
10-10-2005, 05:22 AM
storm...if you need any help getting your new idea off the ground, come to me and i will gladly help out.

Yoh (OLS)
10-12-2005, 01:49 PM

CHARACTER NAME: Lex

CLASS: Swords man

TYPE OF CHARACTER: Adventurer/Explorer

ALLIGNMENT: Neuteral/Good

DESCRIPTION: Longish white hair (like Dante), Triangular red war paint and brown eyes. Red and black striped armour. Matching, red, curved sword with spikey and bladed sides.

PERSONALITY: Lex will do what ever he's paid for ( in other words he's a type of mercinary) but will fight for the right cause when needed. He is always willing to make friends and will always stand up for and help them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: I'll post a pic as soon as possable.

red storm
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
This RPG is closed, as stated multiple times.

Yoh (OLS)
10-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Sorry to disapoint you, but .hack//dawn is closed. The rpg wasn't running anymore, and it would be useless to try and pick up now, as most of the members that participated are gone.

Are you going to start a new one? If not, I will be more than happy to start one.

P.S: SOOOOOOOORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING (I couldn't edit my post)

red storm
10-12-2005, 02:38 PM
If you'd take the time to read the previous posts, you would know I am well on my way to creating a new .hack// RPG.

Besides, I have this sinking feeling you haven't read the rules concerning RPG aproval.