PDA

View Full Version : Just Seeing what old moonies are still around

Jad
11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
I was just curious as to how many of you old fogies still hang out here. If you can't figure out who this is, try to remember Jadeite or go farther back to MoonLightKnight (MLK, Got MLK and all those other variations from Volano). I just returned from the Sandbox known as Iraq and I got bored, surfed the web and stumbled accross this old place. Figured I'd see how many people I once knew are still here. I know there's a few....so stop hiding from me, I'm not that bad anymore.
~Jadeite

Hideeho135
11-20-2004, 02:47 PM
old fogies? are you from britian?

retro
11-20-2004, 02:50 PM
fogies is english?

welcome back~

Hideeho135
11-20-2004, 02:51 PM
fogies is english?

welcome back~

i dunno

Havana
11-20-2004, 02:59 PM
lol..i don't think i know you. But welcome back.

Hideeho135
11-20-2004, 03:03 PM
of corse you dont know him

ShadowBlade
11-20-2004, 03:08 PM
whats new?

SailorCross
11-20-2004, 03:19 PM
AH!!! MoonLightKnight!!! I remember you. Old moonie here. Still have my old screen name, never changed it. **huggles Jadiete** How are you? Have seen and old moonie in a long time! OMGosh!!!

Daenerys
11-20-2004, 06:01 PM
I remember you dude. Long time no see.

Die Tod von Euch
11-20-2004, 06:07 PM
I think I remember you, too. Actually...I'm not sure, but I may have even had your AIM before and we talked. I think. Maybe. o_O That was a long time ago. I was Yosei.

Myrra
11-20-2004, 06:18 PM
I haven't been around for as long as some of the others but I have been around for a while...but my memory is not very good. So I couldn't say for certain whether or not I really remember you. But welcome back all the same

wizz-o-matic
11-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Hm, this name sounds familiar
*looks at Jad's join date*
Yeah, I may know you (though you have only 4 posts)

Welcome back ^_^

wait_andbleed
11-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Welcome Back. :)

Shadowstarr
11-20-2004, 08:22 PM
i don't think i've seen u b4... but anyways...
welcome back ^^

Princess Mononoke
11-20-2004, 09:30 PM
nope dont remember u

SaceGolem2
11-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Hmm exactly when did you join this forum?

Queen-of-Mars
11-20-2004, 10:28 PM
Welcome back. I'm still around. ^_^

Ollie
11-20-2004, 11:11 PM
I dunno...i was only around since 2002, so I don't think I can be consired an "old Moonie" O.o

Fabala
11-20-2004, 11:41 PM
I...think I do... *was "Rei" formerly...*

Welcome back nonetheless ^^

shi_amai
11-20-2004, 11:58 PM
I was just curious as to how many of you old fogies still hang out here. If you can't figure out who this is, try to remember Jadeite or go farther back to MoonLightKnight (MLK, Got MLK and all those other variations from Volano). I just returned from the Sandbox known as Iraq and I got bored, surfed the web and stumbled accross this old place. Figured I'd see how many people I once knew are still here. I know there's a few....so stop hiding from me, I'm not that bad anymore.
~Jadeite

Yeah, I remember MoonLightKnight... the name sounds familiar, anyways. Welcome back. ^_^ This is Usagi_Chanz. Ya remember meh?

Fabala
11-21-2004, 12:06 AM
This is Usagi_Chanz. Ya remember meh?

Really? I did not know you were she XD

Cless Alvein
11-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Huh... I vageuly remember both those names. I was Delita Hyral way back in the Volano chat, circa late '99. I doubt you remember me though, I was pretty insignificant back then. Hell, I still am. I'm more interested to hear a bit about the situation in Iraq, though. I should be out there in a few months myself.

Jad
11-21-2004, 02:08 AM
Wow....Now I'm starting to remember a lot of you....yeah, my forums posting was never too grat, I only chatted.
And Lance, about Iraq...it's hot and sandy, but I got fat there....lots of food and not a lot of work. It's not as violent as the media depicts, but I did see one of my buddies take a 7.62 round from an AK-47 to the neck and die. It's rough, but hell, someone has to do it. That's the worst feeling, coming back from a patrol and wondering why you were spared and not the guy 3 feet to your left. I still wonder what made that Arab choose him over me sometimes, but it's better to forget.
Enough of that depressing crap. I should cut that out, but you wanted to know a little about Iraq, although, it shouldn't be as bad as it was when I was there. So, rock on and all tha good stuff
See ya around
~Jadeite

Eternal Serena
11-21-2004, 02:54 AM
Wah! Jadeite! MLK! I remember some peeps used to call you Milk :p *jumps up and down and huggles you much!* Lol I don't think we even talked a whole lot way back then, if at all, but it's always still so awesome to see an old face! Welcome back dude As you can see, lots have changed. I don't really bother to go to chat very often anymore ;.; But we still have Ace as webmaster and still some old faces around here. I'm so glad to see you around again, and maybe my name will ring a bell if I'm lucky :p Take care! ^^

Jad
11-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Thank you....thank you all so much *tear*....I never thought anyone loved me...*snivvle*....you're all too great. Thank you *runs away crying and sobbing*
Oh yeah, and uh...nice to see all of you, again. I wasn't quite sure if I would be recognized...(is that how it's spelled? damn Infantry made me dumber).....Well, anywho, I'll be floating around here until I get called again (probably not for another year) to go blow stuff up in some poor, abused country. See ya around!
~Jad :D