PDA

View Full Version : When things invite themselves to your house

Karel
11-19-2004, 06:57 PM
My neighbor.. has two Emus, Big O ugly bird (Don't ask)

So anyways I'm coming from school one day and I noticed my door to my house was opened, my mom was probably out in the back hanging clothes. So I go in and see that my bathroom door was opened, I went in to see this big nasty looking bird going through my garbage.. I sit there staring for a moment and then I'm like HEY GET THE HELL OUT!! The Junk halled the hell out, made a left as it went through the door, another left into our living room tripping over our table, taking it down with it.. and hitting hard on the floor. It got up like nothing happened and continued running, Going out the door it flew as it leap out

*Mumbled offensively*

Last time it was a Raccoon, but anyways I bet quite a few people may have had unwanted guest drop by to say hello.

souichi tsujii
11-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Ouch..that's bad. Well there WAS this one time...

We have a reaaalllly small patio thing at my house, and on that patio thing there is a flagpole. A squrriel came up to the flagpole and attempted to *mate* with it...and all the while it was making this earsplittingly awful noise...well, when it was done *mating* with the flagpole, it left it's *essence* all over the patio...*shudder*. Luckily it rained later that night and I didn't have to clean it up...but the memory of that horrible squirrel will forever haunt me...

Havana
11-19-2004, 07:06 PM
Lol..i had a deer cross the highway, since i live near their and it just came out of no-where from my nieghbours house and it started eating the grass. I think about a few months ago i saw a bear near my house.

Boo
11-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Does it have to be an animal? lol my brothers freinds ALWAYS come in for some reason o_O once my brother let this fat dude sit on his bed,then he started jumping on it and as soon as he got on it,.....it broke. O_o may not be funny or weird to you,but it was funny too me because im korny lol

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 07:18 PM
LOL. That's hilarious. Did you yell at them?

Karel
11-19-2004, 07:20 PM
You know what would have been even more funny.. if you had two floors, bros room right under yours.. he brings the fat putty to sit on his bed and breaks the floor and all of a sudden you have an unwanted guest in your room.. probably breaking your bed as well.

Ollie
11-19-2004, 07:22 PM
when we first moved into our house, we were still unpacking stuff, and there were little bubble-things from the styrofoam all over the floor.

The front doors were open, and I saw this cat sneaking in and looking as if it were about to attack the styrofoam. X)

Variable_Gunbuster
11-19-2004, 07:24 PM
HILARITY! and yes that's happened to me...well when I was about 12 I was outside my house kicking the soccer ball at my wall (you know, when you've got no friends and all you can do is play with yourself:( ). Anyways I felt something or someone watching me...I looked around and saw nothing....I continued to kick the ball....then that same feeling surfaced again but more intense, so I looked to my right and standing there is one of the biggest rotwillers (<spelling?) I've ever seen....and his ugly too...now I'm extremely afraid of dogs...cuz when I was...........well I don't wanna talk about it right now. So the dog keeps staring at me...and I'm shaking in my boots so I slowly back away and go inside my house as the dog keeps his eyes on me. I run to my room and from my window I see the dog still staring at ME!!! after a while the dog then decides to play with my soccer ball!! I was too scared to get it so I just left it there. I think he just wanted me to play with him, after all he didn't show his teeth which is a sign of agression...duh

Karel
11-19-2004, 07:28 PM
That dog sounded scary... heck if I saw that thing coming at me and starred at me for that long I'd shoot it. Gah... I got the creepy zombie dog feeling when I see Rottweilers.

Essex
11-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Well... there we used to live (now, third floor), my cat could be outside, and in the summer we had the door open to air out the appartment... one she brought like four or five other cats in to our home and they wern't very friendly. Scratchmarksdotcom >_<

Karel
11-19-2004, 07:41 PM
There was this cat who'd always sit in my front door rug and roll around all the time. I'd get mad and threaten to throw a rock.. he'd stare at me and ignore. Then I'd get my little dog to chase after it.

but man... Rats in Miami, those things are huge. If you go there and try to scream at a Rat.. HEY!! the Rat will look back at you and say WHAT!! and continue on going through your stuff.

I wonder if Girls here are scared of Rats.

hmm first girl I'd like to ask, Princess Ai =p

Rats, mice Rodents... I highly doubt she is.

skyler22
11-19-2004, 08:55 PM
yeah well iv had a dear in my uncles house and a chip munck then i had a copper head in my house my mom freaked out it was great they killed it thou it was cute

Fabala
11-19-2004, 09:04 PM
Our old house had a downward sloping backyard coming off a field behind the house. So every time it rained to any extent we'd find snakes, frogs, toads, etc. all over the place =/ In the garage and shed too...to add to the mice in the latter.

Here we have issues with crickets, spiders, and (*shudder*) bees at varying times throughout the year. Ugh. And the basement was once plagued with what I dubbed "mutant crickets." They were large, long-legged, seemed to have -extra- legs, and crawled along on walls and ceilings as easily as spiders. Thank god I haven't seen them in some time.

Ollie
11-19-2004, 09:17 PM
That dog sounded scary... heck if I saw that thing coming at me and starred at me for that long I'd shoot it. Gah... I got the creepy zombie dog feeling when I see Rottweilers.probably not as bad as the extreme terror I feel around loud dogs after being viciously attacked by one when I was 7 and another at 9. :D

Havana
11-19-2004, 09:24 PM
i think mice are cute..but i won't have one as a pet, since most people in my family are already scared of my hamster.lol

Vua
11-19-2004, 09:27 PM
I opened my window a couple days ago and i didnt close it for a couple hours, too lazy -_-. and it started to rain, and three squirrels who must have been on the roof right above my window came in. They still havent left, their in here somewhere and theyre driving me crazy. 3 days and theyve already messed up all my stuff

Alyssa
11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
I remember this one time when we were in church and this unsuspecting pidgeon flew right past the window and scared the heck out of everybody. I kept having images of this old lady whacking the bird fearlessly with her purse. Then, as the bird was flying through to the next room, I saw it try to come into the nursery so I shut the door while I ran inside and everyone screamed - but luckily and unconsciously, I kept the bird from coming in. I dunno what happened to the bird later - maybe it died O.o

Vua
11-19-2004, 09:34 PM
I hpe the squirrels in my room dont die, not that i care. I just dont want to clean it up O.o

Milly
11-19-2004, 09:38 PM
ever had a million ladybugs in your house and they would never go away until you killed each and every one of them? I think not!

Alyssa
11-19-2004, 09:38 PM
lol - who cared. I knew a bully in school who use to be in my grade - now he's actually in jail. We saw him take amateur videos of him shooting clay discs with his rifle. Then we saw even worse, him shooting the squirrels off the tree and then his dog in the backyard and the cat next door. I'm serious >_> - he hates invaders.

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 09:54 PM

Rats, mice Rodents... I highly doubt she is.I don't think you can consider me a girl though.

I want a pet snake, just so I can feed it mice, and I want a pet albino rat...

Anyway, the only thing we've ever gotten in our house is trantulas, turtles, snakes, mice, and this wolf spider I found in my room after I messed up my leg. (It was IN MY PILLOW FOR CHRIST SAKES. My mom didn't believe I was hurt at all, so she didn't take me to the hospital, so I saw it in my pillow, I fell out of bed (My room is REALLY DIRTY) and crawled to the door opened it and crawled as fast as I could into the living room screaming and crying.... keep in mind I was in 6th grade still lol)

Pakachu
11-19-2004, 11:45 PM
O_o...emus in your house?
where do you live?

Fabala
11-19-2004, 11:52 PM

Rats, mice Rodents... I highly doubt she is.

Pfft. Not in the least. The giant city rats don't sound pleasant, but not frightening...

I love rodents though ^^ Have had mice, hampsters, gerbils, sitted for a guinea pig, and plenty of rabbits.

MistressPookyChan
11-20-2004, 02:32 AM
Shortly after moving into my house I found a... MUKADE! nasty, very poisonous centipedes. Anywho, since you're not supposed to touch them I had to take my size 8 pink K-swiss to them.

shi_amai
11-20-2004, 12:02 PM
I opened my window a couple days ago and i didnt close it for a couple hours, too lazy -_-. and it started to rain, and three squirrels who must have been on the roof right above my window came in. They still havent left, their in here somewhere and theyre driving me crazy. 3 days and theyve already messed up all my stuff
Aww.... you have pet squirrels now!! XD

In 7th grade during reading (and only reading) this bird would fly into the closed window, fly away, and then continue doing that 3 or 4 times everyday. I guess it thought it would open all of a sudden?

Princess Mononoke
11-20-2004, 02:00 PM
lol emu's are so funny. I like to call them emo emu's.

Boo
11-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh, once this bird got into our screen porch,and it couldnt get out.And our cat was out there and the stupid cat clawed up ALL the screen thingy.And we had just redone the screen.O_o Also there would be birds in our back yard,and my cat would be out there also,...then the birds would swoop down and peck her.It was funny but sad.

And the person about the fat dude,he didnt care i think,that he broke my brothers bed.But my bro may not of known that he broke it untill he slept on it....Hes never been back either lol + my mom payed for that bed. Thats rare that my mom buys ppl anything... *-*

skyler22
11-20-2004, 06:10 PM
we had a bunch of squrles get in our screened porch ^^

Havana
11-20-2004, 06:43 PM
My cousin has a family of racoons living next door..and they just come and go, sometimes eating cat food, which belongs to her cat.

Metaldork
11-20-2004, 09:10 PM
I had a squirrel in the atic once

Karel
11-21-2004, 02:09 AM
I lived in Miami at the time that accident with the Emu happened. Some Neighbors had some Emus.. don't know why but anyways before I use to come down walking from school and I would pass by one, I had a shirt that had a pocket on it having a Cookie in it. I walked near the bird and it starts acting friendly, the moment I got close to it it reached into my shirt pocket and got my cookie, then the punk bird decides to run back. It left a hole on my shirt...

http://wds.bologna.enea.it/vignette/vignette_foto/02-09-09-emu.jpg

Havana
11-21-2004, 01:30 PM
That's one scary looking emu..

Karel
11-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Don't insult the emu.. it'll peck you and then invite itself over to your house and trip over your table.

souichi tsujii
11-21-2004, 01:43 PM
I lived in Miami at the time that accident with the Emu happened. Some Neighbors had some Emus.. don't know why but anyways before I use to come down walking from school and I would pass by one, I had a shirt that had a pocket on it having a Cookie in it. I walked near the bird and it starts acting friendly, the moment I got close to it it reached into my shirt pocket and got my cookie, then the punk bird decides to run back. It left a hole on my shirt...

http://wds.bologna.enea.it/vignette/vignette_foto/02-09-09-emu.jpg

AH! Oh man...that link scared me...

Karel
11-21-2004, 02:01 PM
The emu is a large, ostrich like flightless bird found in Australia.

There you have it.. I wonder if you people living in Aussie have seen this big O birds.. over here it's really rare to see them, some people would have them as pets but I'm not sure how the heck do they get them in the first place.

Havana
11-21-2004, 02:03 PM
You hardly see emu's where i live..mostly racoons..bears..and the occasinal other animal, like deer.

Karel
11-21-2004, 02:10 PM
I once heard a moose took a dip in some one's pool, since the person left the door opened, got out dried off and left. Probably leaving the pool full of moose oil.

Kiwii
12-05-2004, 12:08 PM
lol in miami we used to have big spiders comin always one time
this big fuzzy one got into our clothes and we couldn't find it a
couple minutes later it was on the oppisite side of an wall
sooo many spiders oh yeah once when we were cleaning our air
conditioner we opened it and a frog poped out how it got it
nobody knows o.O

Silver Ori-Kun
12-05-2004, 12:10 PM
I shoot emus with a passion

Karel
12-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Rose you wasn't home when that stupid bird was around.. it was back wayyy when I was in six grade.. you probably was only like three or four.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-05-2004, 12:11 PM
I'm old enough to know how much I hate emus

Kiwii
12-05-2004, 12:13 PM
yeah yeah drunk
soo anything else that intrudes into ur homes univited?

Twinklecie
12-05-2004, 12:14 PM
o.O a hamster came into my house a week ago lolers! So cute!But it ran off the next dayhttp://animegifs.free.fr/misc/misc/page05/misc033.gif

Karel
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah remember that one spider, I took a pic of the bastard with my webcam when he was whole.. and later when I killed it. Then I showed you.. it was quite a hairy one and very ugly at that.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
I also step on hamsters

Twinklecie
12-05-2004, 12:41 PM
OMGIES u step on a hamster?!? Aww y??They are so cute!http://animegifs.free.fr/misc/cuties/page5/cuty016.gifSee?

Ami~chan
02-27-2005, 10:24 PM
One time (I was about 8) we came home from church or something, and I went to take a nap. I lifted up the covers of my bed, and there was a snake all nicely curled up under there. I freaked out and have been terrified of snakes every since.

Crimson Soul
02-27-2005, 10:47 PM
i had a squirrel enter my house and eat the cat food then leave when the cat entered the house and attacked him

Karel
02-28-2005, 12:56 AM
One time (I was about 8) we came home from church or something, and I went to take a nap. I lifted up the covers of my bed, and there was a snake all nicely curled up under there. I freaked out and have been terrified of snakes every since.
just wait till I find out who bad repped you for just posting in this old thread, I think that was just stupid.

Anyways It's been two years since I encountered those Table tripping emus and ever since I haven't had another animal invade my house.

Queen-of-Mars
02-28-2005, 03:37 AM
Scorpions...::Shudder:: They are the LAST thing I will ever invite into my home because I am DEATHLY afraid of them. Don't believe me? Ask EJK about the one time I was on the phone with him and found a scorpion in the kitchen... I kid you not when I say ACROSS the house in two seconds flat.

Ami~chan
02-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Scorpions...::Shudder:: They are the LAST thing I will ever invite into my home because I am DEATHLY afraid of them. Don't believe me? Ask EJK about the one time I was on the phone with him and found a scorpion in the kitchen... I kid you not when I say ACROSS the house in two seconds flat. I'm not too fond of scoprion either. This past weekend, I had to go to a family reunion; we stayed in this old house that has neither air conditioner nor heater. They tore down the outhouse about six monthes ago, that's how old it is. Well, ladybugs migrate through that town, and alot of them will find an empty (or occupied) house and just go to sleep. Well, we got a few heaters and turned them on, and about a million ladybugs started flying around. While I think ladybigs are cute, I didnt like it when I would wake up each morning with about five in my hair.

dragoninja
02-28-2005, 02:46 PM
One time I came home from hell and a black dragon was sitting in my livingroom eating peanutbutter and watching Legend. He looked at me, blinked, told me to go back to hell and smoke came out of his nose, ashes fell from the cealing, fire from the floor, and death lingered in the air. I saw blacky get up, finish off the peanutbutter and his wings spead open like an angel. He croutched to the floor, looked up and his eyes were fire red. Opened his mouth wide and hell consumed me. Hot ... so hot ... so hot ... . . . . .

Italian_Thug
02-28-2005, 03:01 PM
One time, their neighbors cat got into my grandparents house when I was over visiting them... It was there for 2 days before we found it and got it out

Murderdolly
03-04-2005, 10:13 AM
things don't usually invite themselves to my house. in fact most of the time their not even alive anymore
my cats are so nice. they bring me dead stuff. then i have to clean up all the blood after they drag it around the house.
One time the bird was still alive though. So my brother wanted to help it so he picked it up to take it to the bathroom (to put band-aids or something on it, hell if i know) but then he dropped it and broke its neck or something.
oops.

DemonToaster
05-01-2006, 06:10 PM
If you mean ghosts and that kind of stuff, no. We did have a rat problem though.

Marie2007
05-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah we have had a lot of tiny lizards come in to our house uninvited and they don't scare me but the minute my mom sees them she jumps in the nearest chair or whatever and screams

Boo
05-04-2006, 07:03 AM
Just recently i had little spiders, (maybe centipides) crawl all of my desk and my monitor.Every time i killing one,2 more came.And in the end I won .And my desk seemed like it was black when i was done....i guess i should not have thrown all those Pop_Tarts in the floor, Eh?

Sagat
05-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Wow that's ... completely disgusting.

As for me ... insects. Any kind. Especially spiders or mosquitoes, I hate mosquitoes with a passion .. buzzing around, mindlessly persuing you, stinging you every chance ... ugh.

Spiders, I don't really have a phobia of or anything, I just don't like the thought of them creeping around me while I'm sleeping.

As for scorpions .. how could anybody hate them :( They are so cute and viciously deadly ;_;