PDA

View Full Version : dumbest thing u ever heard or done

ninjaStan
11-19-2004, 12:12 PM
u read the title, u know what im asking

galdon
11-19-2004, 12:46 PM
i went into the forest to explore, i followed near the river so i wouldnt get lost. after a while i had explored a while and when i wanted to go back i followed the direction of the water flowing. the problem was, i followed it the wrong way.

Eris
11-19-2004, 01:22 PM
what's th...u read the title, u kno wat im askin http://eudial.mine.nu:5000/stuff/forum/english.jpg

ninjaStan
11-19-2004, 01:39 PM
the u tryin 2 say?

retro
11-19-2004, 01:42 PM
oh my, Please Stan just stop... laugh~

Eris
11-19-2004, 01:44 PM
the u tryin 2 say?
Your English sucks. Badly.

TerraN EmpirE
11-19-2004, 01:45 PM
the dumbest thing i ever did was well, i could go for hours on this one

Eris
11-19-2004, 01:47 PM
the dumbest thing i ever did was well, i could go for hours on this one
Somehow i don't doubt that.

ninjaStan
11-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Your English sucks. Badly.

my english suck? dude, were on a frickin computer, i type in short hand if u even heard of somethin like that

Master_Will
11-19-2004, 02:00 PM
but what you said made no sence, no offence.

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Aw, c'mon be nice.

Letsee... dumbest thing I've ever done... Internet Dating.

||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°||
11-19-2004, 02:06 PM
._Ó
ok...my English is bad also, so sorry xD anyway -_-"...the dumbest thing i´ve ever done might be almost killing my little brother o_Ó...

ninjaStan
11-19-2004, 02:08 PM
almost killed him? explain i bet we all like 2 kno

Eris
11-19-2004, 02:11 PM
my english suck? dude, were on a frickin computer, i type in short hand if u even heard of somethin like that
It's common practice to use proper english when communicating over the Internet.

That includes punctuation, and proper capitalization.

En Svensk Tiger
11-19-2004, 02:12 PM
almost killed him? explain i bet we all like 2 kno
Ninjastan, you are the living end...

The dumbest thing I ever did was joining this forum -.-

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Ninjastan, you are the living end...

The dumbest thing I ever did was joining this forum -.-If you don't like it, then leave?

En Svensk Tiger
11-19-2004, 02:15 PM
If you don't like it, then leave?
Because I love hating it..

We would all die without something to complain about...

Thank God there are so many lame people out there, and remember that the fool is the cousin of the wise..

Despite that..this forum is not so bad... I like it in a weird and to me, disturbing way..

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Because I love hating it..

We would all die without something to complain about...

Thank God there are so many lame people out there, and remember that the fool is the cousin of the wise..

Despite that..this forum is not so bad... I like it in a weird and to me, disturbing way..That's more like it!

amuro1
11-19-2004, 02:24 PM
let's see i've almost had the neighbor call cops on me because i was pretending someone had stolen a sign off my lawn:D

ninjaStan
11-19-2004, 02:30 PM
my freinds had a paintball in the snow only wearing boxers

retro
11-19-2004, 02:44 PM
well ok i'll bite, the dumbest thing I did was walk into a lampost while walking back from school...good old times~

ninjaStan
11-19-2004, 02:52 PM
same here, well almost

||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°||
11-19-2004, 03:02 PM
by killing my little brother i meant.... o_o ok, i´ll tell the story xD
it was a rainy night and my siblings were hungry o.o my parents were out so i decided to call for pizza xD cuz the only thing left in the fridge was some old spaghetty that seem to be alive x_X , so, i called but they told me that there´was no service becouse of the rain ;_; , so, i decided to give´em the "alive spaguetti" x_x ... my sister took it out of the fridge and with a fork start to move it xD she didn´t realize she let the fork inside the spaguetti :<_<: ...
i took it and put it on the microwave ._____.UU
that was not something smart _._ becouse of the fork my microwave almost explode :O and my little brother was in front of the microwave o.o
he got scared and next thing i knew was that the microwave was on fire ._.UU
i almost hurt my brother and my parents almost killed me xDD
well, this is my piromaniac story Ö_Ö
the end xD

Essex
11-19-2004, 03:34 PM

This may be one of the dumbest thing I've heard... hard to say... I say and hear dumb things every day o_o

Metaldork
11-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Someone said to me today [Quote] I dont like metal, but i like Slipknot. [Unquote]

Eris
11-19-2004, 03:42 PM
I say and hear dumb things every day o_o
AG does that to you.

Essex
11-19-2004, 04:06 PM
It really does -_-

Boo
11-19-2004, 04:33 PM
Looking for my pencil when its in my hand. O_o

retro
11-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Since we are really being idiots, when I was at school I was rubbish at math... a pure idiot...

souichi tsujii
11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Another microwave story...

There is this fantastic hamburger place by where I live called Kismet. I used to get hamburgers from there all the time. Once, I got a hamburger from there, ate half of it, and put it in the fridge. Later that night, I wanted to finish it for dinner, so I put it in the microwave. Thing is, Kismet doesn't have paper wrapping on their hamburgers; they use foil. So I'm waiting for my hamburger when the thing starts on fire becuase I left the damn wrapper on.

I still do stuff like that, too. Damn my stupidity!

Metaldork
11-19-2004, 07:38 PM
If it were'nt for my horse i wouldn't have spend that year in colledge j/k

souichi tsujii
11-19-2004, 07:53 PM
If it were'nt for my horse i wouldn't have spend that year in colledge j/k

. . .

*dies*

Essex
11-19-2004, 08:03 PM

There is this fantastic hamburger place by where I live called Kismet. I used to get hamburgers from there all the time. Once, I got a hamburger from there, ate half of it, and put it in the fridge. Later that night, I wanted to finish it for dinner, so I put it in the microwave. Thing is, Kismet doesn't have paper wrapping on their hamburgers; they use foil. So I'm waiting for my hamburger when the thing starts on fire becuase I left the damn wrapper on.

I still do stuff like that, too. Damn my stupidity!

Ah... I hate microwaves! I was warming up some rolls to brig to school one morning and when it was time to eat, they were rock hard X_x

souichi tsujii
11-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Ah... I hate microwaves! I was warming up some rolls to brig to school one morning and when it was time to eat, they were rock hard X_x

Arg! Reminds me of the time I heated up a bowl of soup in the microwave for five minutes and it was still cold! I swear, that microwave is out to kill me. ><

skyler22
11-19-2004, 08:39 PM
another microwave story kinda stupid yes my mom told me to heat a roll up for what sounded like eight miuntes i begun to protest but desided not to so i put it in for eight munits and well the ending is i need to stop waching tv when my mums ralking to me -_-

souichi tsujii
11-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Us idiots seem to be cursed by the microwave...

Milly
11-19-2004, 09:20 PM
dumbest thing I ever heard....hmmm. I got a million of them!
Let's see....

(In basketball practice)
Girl 1: hey coach?
coach: yeah? what?
girl 1: when i get the ball do i shoot it in or pass it to a team mate?
coach: well are you open for the pass?
girl 1: yeah....
coach: then heck yeah! Basketball is a thinking game. You have to think all the time. even if you pass the ball or shoot it.
girl 1: oh, okay!
(she shoots it and misses)
girl 1: "oh darn, i knew I should've passed it!" (even though there is nobody to pass the ball to)

(She is so dumb! Don't ya'll agree?)

Frozen Tears
11-19-2004, 09:53 PM

I still do stuff like that, too. Damn my stupidity!//um Wth!?....u made that up didnt u!? no possible way in the world u couldve done that kid...

ShadowBlade
11-19-2004, 10:05 PM
i was little and people told me that if i put metal in the microwave. it would blow up. so as any child i was curious to if it was true or not. so i took some silverware(SPL?) and put it on the microwave and set it for 5 minutes. to my amazement the microwave dident explode but the metal was getting really hot and turning bright red and melting through the plastic. there was alot of static electricity going form fork to spoon. pretty cool lookin but it never cought on fire or exploded. so i showed my parents and got grounded for a week:<_<:

Metaldork
11-19-2004, 10:22 PM
The dumbest thing i'v done was when i was in my room and i had a little plastic toy army tank and i had a lighter with me. So i was in my room and was bored so i decided to light the toy tank on fire (the toy was about as big as a fist) Anyway the toy was on the window sill and i lit it on fire and i just stood there watching it burn and melt for a while until the flames got too big so i tried to blow it out but it wouldn't got out LOL, so i like panict and tossed it out the window, but it was still kind of on fire on the ground so i went outside to stomp it out before the grass caught fire and then i threw what was left of the toy into the neighbors yard.

VGMasterShadow
11-19-2004, 10:27 PM
Us idiots seem to be cursed by the microwave...I can't tell which is smarter, the microwave, or the dreaded VCR?

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Adding on to what Metalhead88 said... I have this old fashioned fishtank, the small circle ones you see in cartoons..

Well I was burning paper in there one day... and the flame got so high I was like "FGJHDFGHDFLkghdfg" I poured my juice in it.

Metaldork
11-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Sometimes i like try to find metal rods and stuff and i try burning them until it gets red hot, but i'v never been able to accomplish that

Daenerys
11-19-2004, 10:43 PM
That's the kind of thing you do in a campfire.

WhiteReaper
11-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Posting my "Too many Inuyasha threads!" thread. All of you IY fans no doubt remember me...:)

Metaldork
11-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Campfires are cool, i threw a can of tuna in a campfire just to watch it burn. I'm a sadist

souichi tsujii
11-20-2004, 01:49 AM
//um Wth!?....u made that up didnt u!? no possible way in the world u couldve done that kid...

Sadly, it's one hundred percent true. Why would I lie?

Han
11-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Neighbour: Hi.
Me: Hi.
Neighbour: A tile just fell off your roof. It landed in my back yard.
Me: what? are you kiding?
Neighbour: yes................................NO!
Me: bye.

Myzery
11-20-2004, 12:42 PM
i jump off my house and landed in a pool broke both legs. beat that people

Vua
11-20-2004, 12:45 PM
I jumped off my house and landed in a pool both my legs fell off and I use them to beat ppl.
I think i beat it

Now everyone has something dumb theyve "heard"

Metaldork
11-20-2004, 07:19 PM
When i was a kid i used to jump on my bed, and the last and finall time i jumped on my bed i fell off, i should say flew off the bed and landed head first on a heater vent along the wall and it left a dent in my head.

retro
11-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Well Astro just beat me with the 'fists' .... ^_^"

I would like to win a battle someday... o_O

my_life_sucks
11-20-2004, 10:34 PM
Ok here are some microwave stories, when my cousin and older sister were little they were making paper dresses for there barbies, after they were finished painting them they were waiting for them to dry, well, my sister challenged my cousin to see who could make their barbie doll dresses(and the barbies had the dresses on at the time) dry faster so my cousin takes her barbie and puts it in the microwave and turned it on, my cousin and sister told me that they started hearing poping noises then my cousin opened the door and the barbie was on fire she took it out and through it in the sink, after my aunt woke up from her nap and saw the deformed barbie my cousin and oldersiter were grounded. Onetime my brother wanted to reheat some hard boiled eggs so he put them in the microwave, next thing I know I her a loud pop so I go over and see the eggs in the microwave one of them exploded, so I stopped it and opened the door, then the second egg exploded, and I scream my brothers name and when ever he came he was like "What happened?" and I was like " they exploded! Even I know not to put eggs in the microwave!" then he said " Oh well, at least there's one left." then I guess since I was in his way when he turned around and drooped the egg once it hit the ground it exploded. I know that I have a microwave story to, but I can't think of one at the moment.

Well, I don't remember anybody talking about toaster stories, but here's mine, I was cooking some chocolate poptarts and I guess somebody had turned the toaster on high and they caught fire, my mom made all of us go outside while she put out the fire with a wet rag, the toaster was ruined and we had to get a new one my mom was sad though because she got that as a wedding present. After me my brother and sisters saw the black poptarts we started calling them chalk tarts, and everybody always had to make fun ofme and say don't set the toaster onfire everytime we got poptarts-_-*

Well here's some other dumb things that I've done, one time when I was outside in land lab I was paired off with a group and when ever I was trying to catch up with them I was running and didn't notice that there was a mud puddle and as I turned the corner I slipped and fell, I had a big muddy mark going from my shoe to my ***, and I was wearing white pants at the time. Onetime when I was in church it was real quiet (and if you've ever been in a church before you know how quiet it can get) and then I farted like so friggin loud! It echoed through out the whole church, everybody turned around and started to look at me and my friend, and I started blaming it on my friend and they believed it to. Speaking about farting this has nothing to do with me but it was hilarious, me and my boyfriend were at a meeting and this old lady started coughing and as she was walking past me and my boyfriend she farted and coughed at the same time right in front of my boyfriend's face, I thought that I was going to die from laughing, I felt bad though because I really don't like laughing at other people. There are lots more things but I just can't think of any right now, I'll post later.

Daenerys
11-21-2004, 12:20 AM
ummm..

Not beating the crap out of this kid who's taking mad poop about me.

Not graduating high school.

Dissapointing my father.

Wasting three whole years playing guitar and slumming around town.

Ollie
11-21-2004, 12:22 AM
joining internet forums.

it distracts me from important things like...important things, which I don't have, because I'm always here. ;_;

Essex
11-21-2004, 12:23 AM
joining internet forums.

it distracts me from important things like...important things, which I don't have, because I'm always here. ;_;

Very, very true.... my grades dropped after I joined this forum ;_;

Daenerys
11-21-2004, 12:42 AM
Funny, I always had people on AG helping me with my homework o.O

my_life_sucks
11-21-2004, 02:09 AM
Very, very true.... my grades dropped after I joined this forum ;_;
Agreed! I haven't been working on school work. I'm so behind it's not even funny, I think I might fail.:( I wish I had people who would help with my homework...but then again that's life what we do now will determine our future, if I keep being hooked on forums I might not have much of a future...I think I need to cut back on my forum time...but it's so hard...

Metaldork
11-21-2004, 02:13 AM
I'v head soo many dumb things in my life that i would poncture my eardrums if i hear another dumb thing

Jo-chan
11-21-2004, 03:59 PM
there was this girl in my class who was waving to some boy. our teacher told her to stop talking and she said,"I'm not talking, I'm waving to that boy... But he won't wave back!" then our teacher said,"Maybe he has high standards." while the whole class burst out laughing, she asked,"What does high standards mean?"

then another time, we were at lunch. she pulled out one of those juice bottles that had Apple Juice on the front. she took a sip of it and exclaimed,"Wow! This tastes like apples!"

Gil
11-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Just last week my friend filmed me jumping off his roof in my trench coat. It was all Matrix-y. I didn't get hurt at all, and it looked absolutely awesome on film, but jumping off a roof 24 feet off the ground onto a cement driveway isn't all too smart. Like I said, I didn't get hurt at all (I landed in a Splinter Cell-esque roll across the ground and immediately got up onto my feet), but that was really stupid...

Pakachu
11-21-2004, 11:06 PM
dumbest thing i've ever done...... been the other man in a relationship.
smartest thing i've ever done...... bounced outta that crap before anything real bad happened.

p.s.
gil, that thing is FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e||a*f|n|x
11-21-2004, 11:32 PM
the dumbest thing i've ever done was acting like i was so cool

p.s:the smartest thing i've ever done was agreeing to my friends' plan to put glue on a guy's chair during tuition ><

Milly
11-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Okay this happened today on the bus:
I was talkingto my one friend about this one incentive we had at the school. he said he as at study hall:

Me: "were you in study hall?"
him: "yes."
Me:(sarcastically) "i wonder why...."
him:" because i got 3 d's on my report card."
me: "well did u actually do ur homework in study hall?"
Him: "Is that what it's used for? to study?"

Dumb, isn't he?

Yojimbo51
11-23-2004, 11:23 PM
A rich white kid once said to me

'Yo yo homie G can you hook me up with the time?'

WarGoddess_Nova
11-23-2004, 11:28 PM
The dumbest thing I ever did was trying to impress a Highranking officer that came to visit us in JROTC, and I walked straight in to him and spillt his coffe on the both of us. Plus it realy burned.:wasntme:

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Uh oh... This is a dangerous question... Okay, I guess the dumbest thing I've ever done is... AGH I can't choose! There have been so many things that I've done that are just ridiculous... Okay, 1 thing is this: One day last year, I was locked out of my house at lunch. So, my friend and I went to buy cheese and mini-pitas for me to eat. The teacher let me eat at my desk, but she stole a bunch of my starch products and gave them to the class. Therefore I had too much cheese left. SO the genius that is me, I shoved the cheese to the back of my desk. A few months later, when we were cleaning out our desks for summer, I pulled out a bag filled with *ta-daaaaa!* MOLDY CHEESE!! W00t!
But I've done stupider, I know it...

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Oh yes, something else I did was this: I was making toast, and I had the heel of hte loaf of bread, so it was hard to get out, right? So it kinda screws up, so I take out *wait for it... wait for it...* A FORK!! So then the fork falls into the toaster, and only afterwards did my dad and my brother inform me that "jamming forks into the toaster is one of the classic ways to electrocute yourself". I think I was supposed to have assumed that myself.
Another thing was in grade 1: The teacher was talking about some boring math chart that I didn't understand, so I was just sitting there staring into space. Then, the teacher asks me "Do you know the answer?" I was sort of in a trial-and-error worthy situation here, so I guessed, "Two?" Teacher: "No, try again." Now this is where the stupidity comes in. I was too lazy to think of another number, so once again I said, "Two?" It was hilarious.

Pakachu
11-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Edit Button!!!!!!
EEEEDIT BUTTOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yojimbo51
11-24-2004, 11:52 PM
Oh yeah, once when I was 4 I tried to fix the TV, and I saw that the antenna cable was loose. So I too the prongs on the end of it and put them into the back of the VCR. Ouch.

Another time was when I was in 5th grade and I didn't have time to finish my milk at lunch, so I put it in my locker. What I didn't realize until the next day was that this happened on Friday. When I got back to school the entire hall smelled:wasntme:

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-27-2004, 08:51 PM
My brother said that, when he was in jr. high school, someone came into school seriously high, and was in the hallway, with a few people holding him up in the air, running up and down the hall, as he yelled, "I'M FLYING!!!!"

Another time, he said there was some party, and some guy had been using magic mushrooms (and therefore in a state of hallucination), and so suddenly, for no apparent reason, he pointed somewhere and yelled, "THE CHEETOS MAN!!!!!"

Terra
11-28-2004, 09:41 AM
my school was having injection for all the students at high school... my brother said a girl was so scared that she fell off the chair and her jaw banged at the table and it got fractured.

my_life_sucks
11-28-2004, 06:47 PM
I just remembered this the other day, when we were little me my older sister and my older brother almost killed my little sister...Ya see my older sister had this idea that it would be fun to put my little sister in a blanket and spin her around...So we put her in a blanket and the only thing sticking out was her head, then me my brother and sister started to spin her around as hard and as fast as we could...I guess we got a little to close to the wall because her head went right into it...it left the most biggest hole that anyone ever put in my wall...my mom was so pist off we all got grounded for two weeks...

Silver Ori-Kun
12-01-2004, 05:38 AM
I decided to take a leak in the power socket once :<_<:

D2Meep
12-01-2004, 08:54 AM
hmm i did that with an electric fence once hmm they shouldnt have put it right there next to the ball field next thing i know im on half way across the ball feild and i got the entire girls softball team crowding around asking if im ok and stealing glances ...:<_<: talk about embarasing but on the other hand made me a little popular lol :p

Silver Ori-Kun
12-01-2004, 08:57 AM
Well you have to consider I was only little...

Not as if I'd do something like that now :<_<:

D2Meep
12-01-2004, 09:15 AM
well this was 3 or 4 years ago lol at the time i hadnt relized the fence was elecrifyed it was a new one the company by the field had put up

Jo-chan
12-16-2004, 08:39 PM
I put a Saikano (a romance anime) thread under the mecha category... I'M SORRY!!!

gogeta41
12-17-2004, 09:47 AM
the dumbest thing i have ever done i would have to say is hitting my head while walking into a room that had a new episode of DBGT playing. I almost knocked myself out. ::samurai: :awe:

yukina18
12-17-2004, 12:13 PM
walked into a closed door thinking it was open

FusionGTX
12-17-2004, 12:17 PM
I tryed to drop into a steep ditch while it was raining and I was high and the board slipped followed by me hitting the side and rolling down into the ditch.. I scraped one whole side of my body it sucked!

Blazado
12-17-2004, 12:18 PM
I smoked a bong which was for rent

FusionGTX
12-17-2004, 12:23 PM
I once tripped over my older brothers bong because I was to high to walk.. and broke it! Because its hard to tell till I get up.

Genghis Beatrix
12-17-2004, 12:29 PM
My brother slid down a pole and hurt his thingy.

Janus Silverlock
12-17-2004, 12:31 PM
The dumbest thing I've ever heard someone do... LOL oh man this was so funny... when I was in i think 10th grade we had this one math teacher, she was really not quite all there. She was teaching us some trigonometry stuff.. and she was talking about side-angle-side, angle-side-angle... and stuff like that, well they would be abbreviated with the initials... so when she wants to teach us the one that was SUPPOSED to be side-side-angle she taught it as angle-side-side and across the whole blackboard in giant letters she wrote ***. it was so funny. okay... maybe not that funny. but it was my teacher! LOL!

Zake
12-17-2004, 12:36 PM
The dumbest thing I have ever done was kicking my father in the face >.>

faustIII
12-17-2004, 12:41 PM
I dont know the worst I've done.

slammerman
12-17-2004, 12:42 PM
how could you get lost following a river thats probably the stupidest thing i've heard of

crazyspike
12-17-2004, 12:53 PM
the dumbest thing i've ever done is fall through a roof about 1/4ft. away from a table-sawthat was on

Kenshin274
12-17-2004, 12:58 PM
the dumbest thing I've done was being born

Genghis Beatrix
12-17-2004, 01:01 PM
It was your mom's decision... not yours.

Kenshin274
12-17-2004, 01:02 PM
another thing Ive done was I caught my leg on fire

Energybeacon
12-17-2004, 01:54 PM
"What are you called"
"Ger"
"What does that mean?"
"I...don't...know"

Terra
12-18-2004, 02:32 AM
this guy i know put his lighter in his pocket and it ignited and burned his pants :flaming: = :flame:

:grinjump:

Elfy
12-18-2004, 02:36 AM
one of my students said this to me one day.

student: Are you married
Me: no
Student: why not??
Me: well I dont have a B/f let alone getting married
Student: well get married anyway
Me: it ishn't that easy
student: yeah it is, just go on a date with one of your guy friends and marry them.
me: it isn't that simple
Student: yes it is.

gotta love those kids!!

Albert Simon
12-18-2004, 07:55 AM
"2 divided by 5 is 0.2".

My Biology teacher thought that, after he marked my scale wrong on my graph after I wrote that 2 divided by 5 is 0.4. Showed him my working, looks me straight in the eye and says "Oh, I see were you've gone wrong, you've mis-read the scale". And that is why my Biology teacher sucks <3

Terra
12-20-2004, 07:23 AM
my dad told me this one...

one time... someone called... my cousin answered the phone...

cousin : "hello?"

????? : "hello. can i speak to asdfg please?"

cousin : (thinking: who's that?) "i'm sorry... asdfg is dead"

(puts the phone down and walks away and continue watching TV)

actually... ????? have called the wrong number... poor guy... he must have a shock...:p lol

wing 7
12-29-2004, 04:25 PM
Well one time i went to my church on wendesdays and had a fart bag i didnt no it was a stink bomb. So w2hen i poped it it stubk up the entire chuech after that i was almost arrested. So thats pretty dumb

gadgetgirl16
12-29-2004, 04:39 PM
well the dumbest thing ive ever did was in chaple and i said to the whole school that i was an outcast.......yea i was one too....it was pretty funny to see everyones face

the dumbest i ever heard of and almost died on the floor laughing that my ex b/f told me that he watched his toaster cought of fire without realizing it and just stand there watching it for a copple of secounds....till his mom yelled at him to wake him up and put it out..... and now u wonder why they call him yoasty(his L name)-toasty.....