PDA

View Full Version : Fanart Contest #3--ends 12-02-04

tiv
11-19-2004, 12:19 AM
All right, here's the contest:

Make an anime character ((name the character and the anime in your submission.)) and put that character in either Holloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas dress/attire.

this has to be an original art work...no tracing, no copying from already existant artwork.

it can be in black and white or color, doesn't matter.

it should be under 100kb in size so it doesn't take too long for it to load up while i'm trying to look at it. ((if its bigger than that...at least do your best to make it a decent size.))

lets keep the pictures decent, no nude people.

the prize will be a picture for your signature that you can put into it.

Innotech
11-19-2004, 10:23 PM
now this one I can enter.
This is more my style ^^

Die Tod von Euch
11-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Just wanna be clear before I do anything to submit... It still has to be fan art, yes? Meaning we can't make up our own character? Or, is that allowed in this one?

Innotech
11-20-2004, 06:17 PM
I dont think it really matters if its fanart or not. Ive been anting to draw my own character (Sake) in Christmas outfit for a while.

Daenerys
11-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Make an anime character ((name the character and the anime in your submission.))

this has to be an original art work...no tracing, no copying from already existant artwork.

That's pretty self explainitory to me.. Has to be an anime character, and you have to name who they are, saying it's 'posed to be someone from an anime.

Innotech
11-21-2004, 09:17 PM
I guess Ill do two then, one with my own character and one with an existing one for this contest.

tiv
11-22-2004, 12:24 PM
I dont think it really matters if its fanart or not. Ive been anting to draw my own character (Sake) in Christmas outfit for a while.
....it has to be an anime character already in existance. no made up characters, hence what fanart is. its a fan's art...of something already made by someone else. but it must be your own artwork and not copied, hence, for the picture that you draw, it has to be something that the creator of the character that you're drawing did not make before you nor did someone else make.

Innotech
11-26-2004, 07:37 PM
ok, well I'd like to enter this drawing of Chii from Chobits in Christmas theme then.

http://animegalleries.net/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=1357

Poohnella
11-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey I would like to enter if thats okay? There is only one problem though, I don't have a scanner ;;sniff;;:(

tiv
11-30-2004, 06:44 PM
Hey I would like to enter if thats okay? There is only one problem though, I don't have a scanner ;;sniff;;:(
sorry :/ but you're going to have to have something that is actually scanned and you can submit over the computer... don't worry, there'll be more contests.

Ollie
12-01-2004, 08:00 PM
do you have a digital camera to use?

Ollie
12-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Muffy, what is that fanart of? And sorry if I sound cynical, but...did you really draw that?

tiv
12-02-2004, 06:39 PM
all right, i'm going through and deleting all the pictures and posts that DON'T have do do with the contest, as well as those with BAD LANGUAGE in them.

read the rules if you want to submit a work of art for the contest, thank you...

tiv
12-04-2004, 07:48 AM
please note that i have extended the contest so that anyone else who wishes to draw an anime character-already in existance, in holloween/thanksgiving/christmas garb or setting can still do so and will have time to do it.

tiv
06-13-2005, 10:40 AM
far as i can tell there was only one real submission for this contest which was innotech and so he is declared: contest winner of fanart contest #3.

i think this siggy turned out pretty spiffy :3 <_< still not fantastic..but..gimme a break, i am only working with microsoft paint.

anyway..this contest is done, closing this thread.