PDA

View Full Version : Ahh my brothers shoting plastic arrows at me

skyler22
11-18-2004, 03:03 PM
yes at the moment my little brother who ish 13 is hidding behind the door shooting plastic arrows at me and those little darts just to get on my nervers so im throwing them back :laugh: :<_<:

so the point of this is to tell about your siblings younger or older the good the bad and the worse and yes im mening real but if you wish to talk about yu online siblings be shure to say that kay have fun :D

Han
11-18-2004, 03:06 PM
I have a big sister. We get along just fine. sometimes she brings me noodles..

skyler22
11-18-2004, 03:10 PM
well ya see we get along most of the time he's just realy anoying sometimes but its ok i love him ^^ and my brother cooked the family a mexacan style breakfast dang i envy him i can barely cook regular breakfast is master of microwave

elite kippyhat
11-18-2004, 03:17 PM
.. I don't have a brother

skyler22
11-18-2004, 03:19 PM
ow ish sorry or not it all depends i guess

En Svensk Tiger
11-18-2004, 03:21 PM
2 little sisters..

The elderly one plays that damn piano thing early at weekends, wich causes me to get a demonizing seizure 'cause i can't sleep in that 2455 noise..
The little one is ok...she says the truth sometimes, like only children uncorrupted by the world can..

Siblings aren't so bad...when they don't bother you ..

Vua
11-18-2004, 03:25 PM
My sister likes to throw pencils at me.... sharpened pencils....

I throw them back, god i hate her. so annoying.

Zedekiah
11-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Three sisters and one brother.

Quite dandy. Though they're way older than me.

So I got the house all for mehself :3

Eris
11-18-2004, 03:40 PM
yes at the moment my little brother who ish 13 is hidding behind the door shooting plastic arrows at me and those little darts just to get on my nervers so im throwing them back :laugh: :<_<:

so the point of this is to tell about your siblings younger or older the good the bad and the worse and yes im mening real but if you wish to talk about yu online siblings be shure to say that kay have fun :D
Eh, collect all arrows he shoots at you and flush them down the toilet.

Make him regret messing with you.

Daenerys
11-18-2004, 04:45 PM
There's nothing like an older brother who's tried to kill you four times throughout your short 20 years.

Eris
11-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Why isn't he in prison?

Daenerys
11-18-2004, 05:49 PM
Because my mom tells the cops I was having a sezuire and that's how I have the marks around my neck and etc.

My mom = worse than my brother.

Eris
11-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Why isn't she in prison?

Alyssa
11-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Nope, no brothers, no sisters.

I have a friend who I consider as a sister in person and online, if that counts. She is around 22, but she is pretty cool. ^_^

And whenever you have the chance skyler - take the keyboard away from the computer, or the controller away from the game console and hide it in your room. That way, when he gets majorly bored <and I mean really bored>, you can make him pay really badly for what he's done - haha.

However, if it doesn't stop that way <which I doubt it will>, then throw the darts away and tell a grown-up, generally your mom and dad, that he NEEDS to grow up. I mean, he's 13 - he should learn some common sense a bit. Like - tell him to go bug someone in school, or go out often - lol. Don't let him get to you like that.

||░*+ĘTaRkEmIĘ+*░||
11-18-2004, 06:44 PM
o_o
siblings?
i got 3 xD for sale >>
my sister is 13 and is in that time of her life when she felts like the center of the universe -_-" without mentioned she consider herself very mature -_-""""
we have our problems but nothing really serious xD
i also have a 6 year old brother.. he haves autism and is sort of special ˝_˝
i really love him =) and one of my dreams is became really old to be able to take care of him for as much time i can be able to.
my "baby" brother, the last one -_-" is 4 years old. He is a storm xD
a complete desaster o_+
well, no matter how bad they are xD i really love them =D

skyler22
11-19-2004, 10:13 AM
yes no mater what you still gotta lovem but princess ai man that sucks big
this mornig i clobered him with pillows because he was trying to trip me >< grrrr :mad: :angry1: :banghead: i still love him i just gota remember that

retro
11-19-2004, 06:29 PM
5 sisters... I CAN DRESS REAL GOOD... they don't chuck things at me since I live alone ^_^"

skyler22
11-19-2004, 08:31 PM
well i just got done cleaning out our down stairs closet that hasent been cleaned for two years with my brother you can just imagen how that went

Boo
11-19-2004, 08:36 PM
1 sister and 1 brother.....both older :glare: But i still love them... :love:

Terra
12-23-2004, 05:09 AM
1 sister and 1 brother.....both older :glare: But i still love them... :love:
i have 1 older bro and 1 older sis too...:p

*Nosferatu-Adore
12-23-2004, 05:57 AM
I have one older brother- He's fun, but he acts really control-ly and stupid sometimes...

Milly
12-23-2004, 08:48 AM
I have a little sister, like a year younger than me and she's like getting all the guys on her. >< It's so annoying. I'm not saying she like kisses them or anything, but she's already going out with a dude, when i didn't!! ><. and she's like the total opposite of my! She's popular, kinda okay-looking, dating, she can DANCE, and most her grades are B's. But I love her when she's not all squealing about her b/f holding her hand or buying her a candy cane.

Kogoro
12-23-2004, 11:23 AM
I used to always shot plastic arrows at my brothers. My older one would get really mad and attack but actually hurt me. The younger one gets scared and runs off because I always get them unless the arrow can't get that far. I never missed my target; then it broke and still haven't gotten a new one. I really want to go to archery classes.

souless cowboy
12-23-2004, 11:44 AM
well if you want to know the bad things heres a big ol list :(
little brother from 4-6 (he just recently had a bday woo hoo)
1. Memory card deleted 5 times
2. Dvds i have owned broken
3. CDs i have owned broken
4. Playstation 2 door on front disc opener jerked off
5. hit in the groin more times than can be counted (its just so funny when i cry)
6. Gets everything he wants and if he dosent he crys and gets it any way
7. At christmas, he gets games he cant even play and i get.... cloths...
8. He gets bdays (i dont)
9. If he gets in trouble i am always the one to blame on
10.When we go somewhere and he sees a store or a fast food resturant he crys and yells and gets to eat... even if i havent ate the entire day or before i get nothing...
11. 500$ laptop SLINGED IN FLOOR cause i said he couldnt touch it

yep thats the little angel himself

Kyoto00
12-23-2004, 01:13 PM
I am a child of 13 and the oldest is 18!
I am a twin of 4
and 2 others
then there are 3 singles
and the rest adopted
Our houese is big but my lil brothers are always being pest and one just well not listen till I get my older sis to kill him 4 me I love my siblings. Some people ask me how can you keep the house clean? Well we help out each other and yes we do fight but in the end we seem to work it out!

Daenerys
12-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Does anyone realize that this thread is very-very old?

gadgetgirl16
12-23-2004, 08:02 PM
i have a little brother who is 12....and he bothers me by banging on my door and looks for the cats who are hiding under my sister's botom bunk from him.....and he bother them and no wonder they hide in here instead of my parents room becouse thier litter pan is in there.....and he bothers me by barging in and says "are the cats in here" or "is smokey in here" and i really hate that when he dose it...and i keep my door locked for now on....but he still bothers the cats....and they still hide under my sister's bottom bunk....

souless cowboy
12-24-2004, 08:22 AM
I am a child of 13 and the oldest is 18!
I am a twin of 4
and 2 others
then there are 3 singles
and the rest adopted
Our houese is big but my lil brothers are always being pest and one just well not listen till I get my older sis to kill him 4 me I love my siblings. Some people ask me how can you keep the house clean? Well we help out each other and yes we do fight but in the end we seem to work it out!
good lord *hugs you tightly* i would die ><, though i guess you have a system to clear it all out... god 5 of my brother *shudders* i can only have nightmares over that

flame_wolf
12-24-2004, 09:05 AM
its a good thang i'm an only kid ><

*Nosferatu-Adore
12-24-2004, 11:20 AM
Being an only kid would suck, I imagine... No excitement... Only friends to blame your mistakes on, and they don't have to remain on speaking terms, like a sibling does... Brothers and sisters can be annoying, but they can also be very good friends when they want to.

Hideeho135
12-24-2004, 12:26 PM
5 bros, 5 sis, im right in the middle>.< it sucks