PDA

View Full Version : pranks

skyler22
11-16-2004, 10:57 AM
ok my friends graduating and needs some ideas on some good school pranks so if you know any or have done any good ones poast please:D

Queen-of-Mars
11-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Dry ice in the toilets. It'll fill the bathrooms with mist and if you get enough, it'll fill the hallways. TP the school, or certain teacher's houses, but make sure they're good sports about it. I'd rather go with the dry ice, but if administrators are really hard-hearted, you'll pay for it later.

Master_Will
11-16-2004, 12:56 PM
ok ok ok lift both of the toilet seats up am take a peice of ziploc plastic and tightly streach it over the seat. put the seat down and wait for someone to go to the bathroom and they will crap all over therselvs. HA HA HA!!!

En Svensk Tiger
11-16-2004, 01:39 PM
What a splendid idea.... Or you could just go and punch someone in the face and laugh at them...

If you wanna be cool, paint the entire school at night in many different colours making it an abstract piece of art...they'll be speechless..

My times

Alyssa
11-16-2004, 01:46 PM
ok ok ok lift both of the toilet seats up am take a peice of ziploc plastic and tightly streach it over the seat. put the seat down and wait for someone to go to the bathroom and they will crap all over therselvs. HA HA HA!!!
For a guy who has such a vivid imagination, I won't comment any further on this statement.

Whenever I go to an elevator inside a big apartment, when no one is around, I press all the buttons and get off on the next floor, hop down the stairs back to ground level and sit on a couch in the lounge room for 10 minutes while nobody is suspecting me. I did it this one time though on a 100-story apartment, and luckily enough, nobody was on the 2nd floor when I dashed out, so I got away scot-free ^_^

The tenants complained while they got off the elevator and the managers were apologizing. I was just gracefully looking over my Cardcaptor drawings - lol.

XxJBxX
11-16-2004, 01:48 PM
OOOOO Stink Bomb [I][U]on ALL flights of stairs ur friends school has, if they have any. AND try to get one in a major class room. thatll be awesome.

ninjaStan
11-16-2004, 01:59 PM
will's was funnier but i doubt some1 wont notice the plastic covering toilet

ShadowBlade
11-16-2004, 02:33 PM
tobasco sauce on the teachers seats. it will be burningly hilarious

ninjaStan
11-16-2004, 02:37 PM
no put lax. or tabaco sauce in their coffee

Kewii
11-16-2004, 02:39 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Pranks should be funny, even to those that it's directed at?

I don't think making someone eat laxatives or tobacco sauce is all that funny.

I'd rather see a prank that's funny, but doesn't hurt anyone either.

Alyssa
11-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Put some whipped cream on one of your friend's hands while he's asleep and then wiggle a feather-like object on top of his nose. I'll guarantee ya he'll be surprised... hehehehe

ninjaStan
11-16-2004, 02:46 PM
thats a good one

ShadowBlade
11-16-2004, 02:48 PM
not tobacco sause. tobasco sause the hot sause so it burns their butt.

or you can frieze shaving cream cans till they break peal off the can throw the cream bricks in the principals car and when it heats up the cream will expand and fill their car.

Master_Will
11-16-2004, 02:50 PM
thats awsome i gotta try that!!!

Alyssa
11-16-2004, 03:02 PM
lol - that's a treasured milestone from ages past - cream tossing bricks - ha! I find that amusing too.

Speaking of which:

One time this really popular guy I've known from high school carved out some circular holes inside this very thick yellow sponge and spray-painted it all red, and when it dried up, he painted over it with various dabs of red paint over and over again untill it looked like an actual, life-like brick. Then he would walk past you unnoticably and unsuspectedly toss it to you <with this so-called fake brick> and shouted out "CATCH!" from ear to ear.

One of my good friends squealed when he tossed it gently to her in the air and she moved out of the way like a mad woman. I was laughing at the response given, she knocked over so many of the 9th graders and everyone abrupted in chaos, and soon the teacher had gone insane that time too - I'll never forget the look on her face - he tried it on me once, but I caught it.

He asked me why it didn't spook me out.
I said logically, "you can't toss bricks over to me that easily there." lol

**nudge nudge / wink wink**

Tears of Moonlight
11-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Hehe.. our graduates from last year class bought LOADS of those cheap lollipops and pasted them to the cycling using ladders and the likes.. Everybody was like ‘…the hell?’ and the situations generated by all the freshman kids (oh…and the remaining classes of the school <.<) trying to get them off the cycling lifting each other up, trying to use chairs and the likes was a lot of fun to watch >.>

Ow… I like the dried ice one XD Have to propose it to the graduate committee of this year >3

Yojimbo51
11-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Dump a bunch of blue Jello mix into the school's pool (if it has one) and have someone swim around in it. then the next day come back and walk across it

E Nasty
11-16-2004, 11:43 PM
if the school has a bike cop/rent-a-cop, steal his bike, tie it on the flagpole and raise it. Or put streamers on the handlebars and barbie stickers on his helmet.

Annik
11-16-2004, 11:46 PM
The senior class last year had, possibly, the lamest pranks. They just threw shredded paper around. Oh... that's just... so.. genius.

____
11-17-2004, 12:38 AM
pranks eh?

well, you could always go for a cherry bomb. (MUAHAHAHAHAHA! -evil look on face-) but you will probably get into a lot of trouble.

or....

have bottles of shaving cream in a room an have them explode everywhere in the school.
make that pretend "throw up" (oat meal mixed with whatever) and coat it on the floor and walls.
flood the school. (if you wish....)
replace the lights with used ones that don't even work.
perhaps more later.....

Pakachu
11-17-2004, 12:48 AM
well if they know where they will be sitting during grad they can sneak in the night before and bury stuff(ie. beach balls, balloons, mini keg) in the ground buy their seat.
not much of a prank but it does keep things entertaining while you sit there. plus it does bother the teachers when they cant figure out where the heck the stuff is comming from.

(note: if grad. is in a auditorium or other building with a hard floor this may not be the best idea as the school staff may not see the humor in a student digging a hole there)

Genghis Beatrix
11-17-2004, 10:45 AM
a couple years ago, one person took a squirrel, nailed the tail to the desk, and the squirrel ran around in circles. the teacher whom the prank was put on, fainted, because she is obsessed with squirrels.

Fabala
11-17-2004, 10:59 AM
My God...

That's disgusting and cruel and wrong and I hope to everything that is decent that they were caught and punished. >< Ugh.

skyler22
11-17-2004, 11:01 AM
these are great keep em coming she was just going to pull the fire alarm how boring but these are awsome

Genghis Beatrix
11-17-2004, 11:17 AM
take a live spider, put it on the teacher's desk, then kill it on some important papers.

TerraN EmpirE
11-17-2004, 11:49 AM
My senior class prank was to mix a water based paint, make some stencils and then over the week end turn all the faculty parking spots in to handicapped only

ninjaStan
11-17-2004, 01:10 PM
make that pretend "throw up" (oat meal mixed with whatever) and coat it on the floor and walls.

u took that from Viva La Bam!

____
11-17-2004, 04:24 PM
u took that from Viva La Bam!
Viva La Bam? What's that? Oo;

actually, i just thought of that. didn't know it was from Viva La Bam thing. X_x X.x

A bombardment of Wasps. (not as in the insect. like little pieces of paper and you launch them with rubber bands.) but that may be harmful for they can hurt.
the classic spit balls.
put "blood" on the walls or write a massage. (not real blood of course. like red paint or something.)
somehow make the fan turn on near the teacher's desk and have the papers blow everywhere.
give a teacher a rotten apple with worms in it (worms are optional.). (-shrugs- i'm just thinking of random things!)
make the floors extremely slippery so everyone would start sliding and crashing into each other.
go into the cafeteria and mix all the food together and create......."boogie goo" (don't ask where the boogie goo name came from. Oo;)
put glue on everyones seats.

perhaps more later... Oo;

Alyssa
11-17-2004, 05:05 PM
When I was in Grade 9, I did a baaaaaaad thing lol

I decided to wrap an elastic band around my two fingers and fold a staple in half, then flung it across the room as hard as I could, kinda like a <edit> slingshot. I misfired twice and hurts like ARRRRRRRRGH. lol

Anyways, I nailed about 50 to 55 people unsuspectedly, I had a terrific aim <hint hint, professional archer here> and I flung a couple of them against this same girl 2 desks ahead of me like about 10 times. One time she turned around the entire room and screamed "OKAY THAT WAS NOT COOL! I am gonna find the one who did this and kill that son-of-a- out loud in the entire class. O.o

I did it two more times for the heck of it. Ya, that was a dumb prank but I was booooooooooooooored nonetheless. Guess we all had a touch with our dark side **deep laughter** mwahahahaha....

Pakachu
11-18-2004, 01:12 AM
When I was in Grade 9, I did a baaaaaaad thing lol

I decided to wrap an elastic band around my two fingers and fold a staple in half, then flung it across the room as hard as I could, kinda like a <edit> slingshot. I misfired twice and hurts like ARRRRRRRRGH. lol

Anyways, I nailed about 50 to 55 people unsuspectedly, I had a terrific aim <hint hint, professional archer here> and I flung a couple of them against this same girl 2 desks ahead of me like about 10 times. One time she turned around the entire room and screamed "OKAY THAT WAS NOT COOL! I am gonna find the one who did this and kill that son-of-a- out loud in the entire class. O.o

I did it two more times for the heck of it. Ya, that was a dumb prank but I was booooooooooooooored nonetheless. Guess we all had a touch with our dark side **deep laughter** mwahahahaha....
lol
i've done similar.
i just used rubber bands though. ^__^

skyler22
11-18-2004, 12:32 PM
i like the glue on the kids seats thats just brillant ^^ these are to awsome

galdon
11-18-2004, 12:35 PM
i like the identity swap tricks, though they only work on substitute teachers unless you have an identical twin.

____
11-18-2004, 03:08 PM
the glue on chairs is one of the classics. XD
MUAHAHAHA!

as for the boogie goo......

ingrediants:

Add cream of chicken and cream of mushroom into a pot on the stove.
Add some iron (as in pieces of iron).
Put gym socks that are sweaty in the blender with some goo.
mix the goo and the socks in the pot with the iron and cream.
put in some left over food.
Add some random stuff.
Add melted cheese and mix all the content again.
Add coloring to make it look purple.
Mix again and keep on adding things and coloring until satisfaction.
So there is an idea for you. or you can just make it look absolutely disgusting and serve it to the school cafeteria.

also you can dump it everywhere in the school if you want.

also another classic is when you have a substitute teacher and you cough at the same time and drop your books at the same time, etc. that one is a bit old school, but it is still fun.

Metaldork
11-18-2004, 03:48 PM
Nail all the tables and chairs to the walls

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
11-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Here are some tricks:

1. Everyone changes there name when you have a substitute so when the substitute writes a reprot on the class she/he gets all of the wrong names therefore you don't get into trouble.

2. If your one of you teachers playes cd's or tapes you change it to a little kids tape like a Sing a long tape.

3. Change the color ink in the teachers pens so when they reach for a red pen they get black ink, black pen blue ink and so on.

4. If your teacher chews gum you can unwrap all of the sticks and take out all of the gum and refold all of the gum wrappers. So when your teacher reaches fo rgum he/she doesn't get any.

5. Switch your teachers lesson plans so insted of that dreaded math homework you don't get any.

Metaldork
11-21-2004, 07:01 PM
1. Done That 2. Sounds funny 3. Lame 4. Tried it 5. Done that

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
11-21-2004, 09:02 PM
1. Get your class to swap class hours with another class when the teacher walks in say that the hours got switched.

Metaldork
11-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Flip the teachers desk upsidedown

Himura Enishi
11-22-2004, 12:12 AM
get into a teachers room, bring all their stuff to the roof, and nail it down, works like a charm..............Or if you have welding tools you can weld the doors to the skool shut

e||a*f|n|x
11-22-2004, 04:56 AM
put glue on the chair he will sit..thats what my friends did to a guy in tuition..and he got stuck on the chair..the glue is strong!!!!!!

Genghis Beatrix
11-22-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey, don't just glue... SUPER GLUE!!!

skyler22
11-23-2004, 07:12 PM
yay super glue i did hear that some one did that just they put tax in the chair and used super glue bad turn out just in case any one wannted to know

darkminds
01-18-2005, 01:34 PM
i got 1 but i cant put it up here and Himura Enishi took mys