PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Silver-haired Pretty Boys...

Saint Mana
11-15-2004, 07:35 PM
No, that's not an Anime in case you were wondering...

Anyway yeah, what is it about the Silver-haired pretty-boys that people like so much?
-Sephiroth
-Seesshoumaru
-Inutaisho
-Yue
-Inuyasha... I don't really think he's worthy... But he can go here just to avoid argument.
-(I know I am missing a couple, they are on the tip of my tongue... fill me in please?)

Well, I just happen to love the long Silver hair. It just reeks of coolness. Long Silver hair is pretty much a automatic tickect into fangirl-obsession land.

Dark_Misery
11-15-2004, 07:36 PM
<<Sephiroth (He's the best!)

Sesshoumaru
Yue

elite kippyhat
11-15-2004, 07:42 PM
sephropth is ok but hehe sessumaru is better -( don't know how to spell) hehe

Dark_Misery
11-15-2004, 07:57 PM
^ Its Sesshoumaru

Saint Mana
11-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Ahh.. I should have know this thread would become a favorite character thread... Alas...
Well no matter... My favorite would be Sephiroth. Then Yue, Sesshoumaru and Inutaisho. Not Inuyasha though... He is unworthy...

Havana
11-16-2004, 12:14 AM
i don't know why but i have this obsession?with them..and my fave characters are, sesshoumaru, Yue, and Inuyasha?. I've no clue about sephiroth? but i've seen some pics of him.

red storm
11-16-2004, 03:07 AM
This just proves my theory: Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

Pig_catapult
11-16-2004, 08:47 AM
You forgot Youko Kurama.

Saint Mana
11-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Ah, that was the one I was thinking of. The name slipped my mind as I am not an avid Yu Yu Hakusho fan. It is YYH he is from right? Anyway, yeah find the long-haired bishie boy and the world is saved. Even if they don't have silver hair, they can still be work. Like Diaz... sweet glorious Diaz...

Shinkono Kokoro
11-16-2004, 09:59 PM
Lol. ^__^ I happen to have a character of mine who is as you so aptly put it "A silver-haired pretty boy" lol. ^__^ Yeah. Definitely has the long silver hair thing going for him, lol. His name is Lucifer ((and yeah, he's the king of hell)) and he's got gold eyes and about mid-shin length shiny silver hair. ^_^ lol. 'cause I am definitely a fan of the whole silver hair thing, lol. ^__^ ((I'll send you a link to a piccie if you want to see him.))

Another one is Ayame from Fruits Basket. ^__^

Kagome
11-18-2004, 10:36 PM
You know, I've noticed that a good majority of the silver-haired bishies are not only loved and obsessed over by millions of fans alike, but they're all bad guys or demons or guys from another planet. Seems to run in the silver-haired blood. lol.

Saint Mana
11-19-2004, 09:13 PM
You never see any hyper-bubbly Long Silver Haired Boys... Heh, and what a blessing that is. I weep on the day that arrives...

WhiteReaper
11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
You never see any hyper-bubbly Long Silver Haired Boys... Heh, and what a blessing that is. I weep on the day that arrives...
The only character mentioned in this thread that even comes close to that is Inuyasha. And he isn't even in that category.

Sporting long, silver hair is only half the ticket to coolness. You must also possess a badass attitude.