PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Another Sequel To.... Halo

Knightmare686
11-15-2004, 08:13 AM
well i beat halo2 this weekend w/ my little brother so that meant that i had to put the diffcult on easy, BORING! and @ the end it has cheif on a brute ship heading to earth "to finsh the Fight!" that it. well there was some addition that could have been brought to the table in halo3, like having the ablitiy to melee attack w/ dual weapons. also keep the weapons if you drive(dual weapons). lock on to enemies w/ rocket launcher. energy sword has more energy and reach. brutes take too look to kill and are annoying as crap. and smarter enemy. brutes are just a big ugly gorilla w/ fur, lots & lots of fur! but overall it was a good game but not alot of levels and crapy ending made it average. ;(

[BlackDeath]
11-16-2004, 09:55 AM
The game did have laods of downsides to it and was way to over-rated, i too have completed it and it is killer on Legendary, you cant do that little tactic of one staying back and the other going in for a suicide attack anymore! Whne one of you dies you both have to start from the last check point! Story wasn't as good as the firts Halo game either and i really wanted to pilot one of the Scarabs :(! As for multiplayer, it's fun as hell, i've pretty much mastered the plasma sword and no can kill efficiently with it with an uppercut for every attack also with the boost that gives you doing that gives you such a bigger advantage! All in all the game has good sound, lighting and textures, fun for multiplayer and the ending annoyed me so much - such a cliff hanger! Now on to X-Box live!

Augy09
11-16-2004, 10:18 AM
wuz up me nothing just
saying so i guess halo2 is pretty cool i still havent got a chance to play it
so the blades that the aliens got do u have to kill the aliens to get one
or do the soldiers have them already
:cool:

The Black Swordsman Guts
11-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Damn this game is hard on legendary its nothing like the first one. I beat the first Halo on legendary but Halo 2 I can't even get to priority shift on the first level. Those damn plasma rifles kill me in a second damn I hate elites. One good thing they weakened the gold elites with the Energy Sword. They were hard to kill in the first one I would have to kill them with a plasma grenade.
If you beat the game on co-op you half way beat it having help does not count. Not doing suicide attacks on co-op makes it more fun and challenging. I don't really have a problem with Halo 2 everything is fine with me except the pistol being replaced with the Magnum which is weaker, worse accuracy and doesnt have zoom is irritating and the shotgun is slower. Other than that everything else is fine with me. Oh and I beat on normal and heroic legendary will take some time.

Master_Will
11-16-2004, 12:51 PM
if i knew there was a sequal, i wouldnt of bought the game including the stupid stragety guide. but thats how we learn from our mistakes. im gettin 3 for sure.

Knightmare686
11-17-2004, 07:48 AM
if i knew as well that there was a sequal i wouldnt get it. but what making me keep it is the online & multiplayer option. i kill my famiily w/ the energy sword in multi. it doesnt run out of energy. lol

Daenerys
11-18-2004, 06:52 PM
...Guy's... there's a thread for Halo.

Knightmare686
11-19-2004, 09:36 AM
...Guy's... there's a thread for Halo.
well this is for the faults of halo2 and what could be better for the next one.

Kyo Kusanagi
11-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Post in the halo thread please. Thread closed.