PDA

View Full Version : Need help: pics for school

Prophet
11-15-2004, 02:33 AM
I need a pic of a bee trying to get or eating out of a bee hive and i need a pick of peasants bowing down to a king:awe: . I cant find any of these pics :mad: For the king one i tried looking for ROTK movie pics at the end where every 1 bows down to the hobbits but no luck... It doesnt matter if its real or cartoon

Thankx

shi_amai
11-15-2004, 11:25 AM
You could always draw them. I don't know if I could get either because I haven't seen bees around in a while and I don't know where I can get a king with people bowing to him. Sorry.

Alyssa
11-15-2004, 11:36 AM
ROTK is a nice one - but probably try to get the pic off some Japanese movie and maybe take a snapshot off the screen - I forget what the movie is called - The Han Dynasty or something to that effect - where the people bow down to the Emperor plenty of times.

Finesse Mouse was a good one too if you were wondering.

When you mentioned ROTK - I thought you were talking about Romance of The Three Kingdoms - not sure if they have a pic. of people bowing down to a king though... hold on and maybe I might find a picture for you, k?

Essex
11-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Well I found this... was it this you ment?

Inuyashayoukai2
11-15-2004, 02:21 PM
hey i can have them to u by wednesday i cant do it from my school computers which i am on now

Prophet
11-15-2004, 07:26 PM
^^^ Its aight, its due this tuesday. I will juss be searching the net for a while...

Inuyashayoukai2
11-15-2004, 08:41 PM
lol ok