PDA

View Full Version : Dora The Explorer and Buba... Hate them?

DownRight-eviL
11-14-2004, 12:39 AM
I don't like those kiddy shows. My baby sister watches Buba and Dora. Buba is PATHETIC!! They fly around and fart or something... And Dora... Is plainly annoying. "Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!" Would you say that to a mob of people waiting to steal something from you?? No, I think not. -__-

Havana
11-17-2004, 09:05 PM
my little cousin who's four loves the wiggles and dora the explorer. I sometimes always hear her talking about it. lol..call me crazy, i watch it with her sometimes. Well maybe i was just bored.

Shadowstarr
11-17-2004, 09:28 PM
my cousin, whom i'm talking on the phone likes dora cause it's retarded and ya...
but she usually makes fun of it

Ollie
11-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Booba, I think...

me and my friend got to see the end of it, and nearly hurt ourselves laughing. It's that bad. XD

____
11-17-2004, 09:52 PM
>.< dora is just aweful and annoying. it's so bad. one time i got up in the morning and wanted to watch TV. that was the only thing on so for the first two minutes i made fun of it but then it got too painful to watch.

Dark_Misery
11-17-2004, 10:22 PM
lol! Buba! I hate them all!

Milly
11-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey i have this friend who's nickname is Dora and she's a freaking 8th grader (me too)!

Those kiddy shows must be vamoosed out of here cuz all they do is just poison the mind of the little kids and annoy the hell out of us older and teens ppl. >_<

Metaldork
11-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Cancel Dora! Cancel Dora! CANCEL IT!

homeless_with_no_PC
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
I'm sorry, I live in a poor, underdeveloped country from he third world and I'm poor too so I don't have cable T.V so I haven't watched bubba, but if they are those horrendous coloured aliens (or whatever)... they scare the hell out of me. Nothing in this world can be so UGLY. The where selling some plush toys in a store and I wanted to buy one, just because they where the most monstrous things I've ever seen.
It's kind of logical that you find those kiddie shows just a tad annoying because THEY ARE FOR SMALL CHILDREN... I mean, it's kind of obvious isn't it? The solution is: don't watch them.

Blaze auku
11-18-2004, 10:52 AM
hey i love dora the explorer mean people

ktaro_chan
11-18-2004, 10:54 AM
er...dora is so annoying!! >_< yep. that's right.. and buba...er...goodness. all these things are for little children!! i can't believe they like it. well...sometimes when there's nothing to do i just watch dora the explorer...but when it comes up to the questions that she asks, i just start crackin. haha. i feel like a child..

Kenshin_chan
11-18-2004, 12:21 PM
If they are so annoying, why the heck were you watching them in the first place? These programs are called kiddie shows for a reason. I don't think the producers were thinking about you "older people" when they made the shows.

homeless_with_no_PC
11-18-2004, 12:33 PM
"Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!" Would you say that to a mob of people waiting to steal something from you?? No, I think not. -__-

That'd be REALLY funny. Besides leaving you just in your underwear, they'd beat the life out of you for being such a freak.

||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°||
11-18-2004, 04:50 PM
my little brother is a Dora fan -_-"
i hate that ugly little girl xD and her stupid question @-@....
xD but i like other kiddie shows xD like Bob the Builder oOo xD and Zabomafoo xD
but only those :O ....
besides... Discovery Kids sucks _._ xDDD