PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for football

galdon
11-11-2004, 07:06 AM
I was bumped up to Varsity so I'm going to be playing in the play offs, and tons of college scouts are going to be there, on my last game I got upset and somehow got up enough strength to knock the center on top of the quarter back and fumble. does anyone here know any tricks to getting anger strength more often?

red storm
11-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Not unless you're angry, that's why it's called anger strength

galdon
11-11-2004, 07:20 AM
^^ ok, then any tips on getting angry?

red storm
11-11-2004, 07:30 AM
Try remembering things that made you angry last time.

Zingo
11-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Try to imagine something that will make you angry, and go berserk >_<

galdon
11-11-2004, 09:01 AM
that never seems to work, i try to think of things that make me angry but i end up when i'm out there being completely relaxed. the only time i seem to get angry is when the other guy is dumb enough to say something bad to me. :(

Genghis Beatrix
11-11-2004, 10:51 AM
make-believe that the person that you are going to tackle is got your position in college or whatever, and you are ticked off b/c you should of gotten it, and so as a result, you want to kill him! ^.^;;;

Kewii
11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Well, if it takes someone saying something to you, pick a fight with someone. They'll probably say something back and make you angry.

Eris
11-11-2004, 02:47 PM
So; this is american or [the rest of the world] (soccer) football?

Yojimbo51
11-11-2004, 02:56 PM
since when does soccer have fumbles?

All you have to do is not do your homework in school, then pretend the center is a teacher. I usually get angry as soon as I get on the field though.:laugh:

Eris
11-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Beats me. I know nothing about as much about soccer as i know about Aristoteles' underwear.

galdon
11-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Well, if it takes someone saying something to you, pick a fight with someone. They'll probably say something back and make you angry.:laugh: that would work if i dont get caught starting it.

Mariya Shidō
11-11-2004, 03:59 PM
In America soccer , in England football . I played on all positions and done as much foulplay as possible . In the end the mission is the same , the others got YOUR ball , and they gotta pay for taking YOUR ball , period . Or like this , the winner or the star player gets all the girls :p , so you gotta make dam sure the other losers dont get your girls , and the best way to show your fertility/attractivity is making the contenders look as stupid and puny as possible .

http://kore.mitene.or.jp/~jamboree/My%20Pictures/village%20people%20index.jpg

AngryYoungMan
11-11-2004, 04:03 PM
he'stalking about American football, not soccer

Princess Mononoke
11-11-2004, 04:50 PM
yay american football! go packers!

Zedekiah
11-11-2004, 05:00 PM
lick th ball har dan dthen get drunkn ,like i am now.. we.

Astro
11-11-2004, 05:02 PM
You should whatch the movie ''Water boy''!!!:D:D:D

EIENNI
11-17-2004, 07:40 PM
i was playing varsity football my freshmen year they placed me as center and the one thing i learned was that you don't wont to be mad when you play. it causes access stress that will cause you to mess up.

my advice to you is don't get nerves and play it like a game not your life.

Himura Enishi
11-17-2004, 10:01 PM
on the first play, cutblock him, that will piss him off, and then you'll get pissed, o yeah, and before the game listen to the rap song 'lets go'

homeless_with_no_PC
11-18-2004, 11:25 AM
I KNOW HOW!!!
1- Get an inyection of testosterone
2- Use anabolics
3- Don't get laid
4- get a lobotomy
simple and healthy (not)

Alyssa
11-18-2004, 11:38 AM
You should whatch the movie ''Water boy''!!!:D:D:D
lol - very funny

I dunno, using your anger strength often to tackle people down kinda isn't the approach I would expect from many people. Maybe you should build up your body a bit more instead and realize that using anger isn't the key goal to making you perform better in the game. It hurts you eventually in the long run - so I suggest just running a calm-leveled, analytical form, and read the quarterback moves and interpret them from time to time.

Some of the other post responses are kinda not what I was actually hoping to look for either. At least my post is realistic enough in your terms, so I hope you read over this carefully and think about the future games ahead of you in the future. Anger strength isn't a good thing to use often - so be careful on how you control your mentality level before it drags you down...

That is all.

galdon
11-18-2004, 12:22 PM
i got something that works really great for getting me mad, they didnt put me in, and they lost. the games where i play MY possision the whole game we win, when the deside to put someone else at noseguard we lose. coaches dont learn. :(

@Alyssa: i know, i do work out and stuff, it just doesnt make sence that my body can do something at times and not at others, and therefor i want to get those bursts controlled (bad habit of mine). anyways i do use my head when i play, though my parents and coaches just dont understand my logic and i get in trouble for thinking.