PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's.

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 01:38 AM
I know this has been done, BUT, I need your help.

I'm getting a tattoo for my birthday.

I'm attaching images of what I'm THINKING about getting it of.

The first one would be on my right upper arm. With some choice words above and below it. (Like Brody's Skull Tattoo...)

The second one would probally be on my inner right wrist, or the back of my neck.

Yeah, that's pretty much it...!

SGI
11-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Get a tatoo of the goatse.cx guy XD

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 01:45 AM
No, that's quite alright.

Also, the first one... I tried to find a picture of the Sing Sing Death House CD cover. The CD itself, I mean. It has a really awesome picture of her on it.. but I couldn't find one, so that's what I posted instead since it looks similiar.

Essex
11-11-2004, 01:53 AM
I liked the cat

Wolfwood
11-11-2004, 01:55 AM
get the cat. it looks better

Princess Mononoke
11-11-2004, 02:55 AM
i like the kitty... on the neck or top back

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 03:10 AM
The top back is saved for the angel/faerie wings I'm getting when I turn 21.

Annik
11-11-2004, 04:05 AM
... I can't decide. The first one is punky. Punky is good. But the second one is a cat.

I figure, get the one that has more background for you.

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 04:12 AM
Well, both have really the same meaning.

Annik
11-11-2004, 04:18 AM
Sure. But, which did you see first. Initial thoughts? Anything, really.

It's my opinion that you should follow other people's advice on what to do to your body. I'm going to get my lip pierced... [err... re-pierced] although my friends have told me to get my nose pierced. HAH. Right. But, if you really just want people to tell you which tattoo to get... the cat. It's simple.

And it's a cat.

Princess Minako
11-11-2004, 06:53 AM
I have a sailor venus symbol tattooed on my lower back. Do what has meaning to you, in a place that can be covered up. As I've gotten older i know a lot of people who arn't so "regretful" that they got them, but its harder to look "appropriate" in an office environment with a tattoo sticking out on your neck. Thats all the advice I can give.

The Goddess has Spoken

Genghis Beatrix
11-11-2004, 10:59 AM
aggrees with Princess Minako. It won't mean anything except loathe if you get one that you personally don't like.

Zedekiah
11-11-2004, 11:55 AM
The Cat is the win.

Eris
11-11-2004, 01:26 PM
I'd go with the first. Kind of neat to have a tatto that has a tatto.

Hmm...Have to look into getting something like that.

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 01:30 PM
lol.

Well, to what Band Aid said, I got my lip ring because it's awesome. (Lip rings are, you should totally get one again.) I got my other tattoo because it's my star-sign, plus I'm getting my birthdate above it.

And I'm in a band.. there's not much else I care to do in life, I'd rather starve to death and die in a gutter than do something I'd be unhappy with. I like tattoo's I grew up around them, my MOM has one. (three actually... two she got when she was younger and you can't even see them very well because she did them herself when she was in this all girl military school... and the last one she got when I was in middle school.)

Anyway. I really want one of Brody, because she's my role model. She's just completely awesome. I just don't know when or what I'm going to do that.

And the hellcat thing.. I'm trying to get signed by hellcat records. (Okay, I'm not trying... It's on my to-do list somewhere after graduating high school and becoming an admin on here. (Jk on that last one.))

I 'unno... I'll see what else I can think up before my birthday. (Which is in less than a month, so if you want to get me something....)

Digital : Deffect
11-11-2004, 02:05 PM
how about this.....i'm allowed to get tatoos when i'm 18...cause my mom dont wanna embarrass herself going to a tatoo parlor with me when i'm 16, and saying"oh ya shes a great kid excellent student nice reputation shes just gonna put a tattoo of a snake around her waiste and ruin that but its ok!"

i like this one....

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Around your waist? That's kind of a cool idea. The chick from the Dresden Dolls has her eyebrows tattooed.

11-11-2004, 02:12 PM
mum kinda dunt like the idea about a snake there but she can go kiss my-not good language- never saw somebody with tattooed eyebrows before.....sounds wicked though....

sailorstarbeam
11-11-2004, 02:41 PM
I have some kanji on my hip (I reasearched it thoroughly before getting them) and a star on my breast. Easy to hide, and I like them a lot.

As for you Aiai, I'd go with the cat, mrowr.

Eris
11-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Would be cool to get some completely random kanji tattoed somewhere. Then i could go to japan and everyone would go "You smell like 10 the cats of marshmellow?"

Yojimbo51
11-11-2004, 02:48 PM
you should get this one
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/1736/hellraisetattoo.jpg

Eris
11-11-2004, 02:51 PM
you should get this one
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/1736/hellraisetattoo.jpg AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASHDHASDHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
you just crack me up

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Some people just have the ugliest tattoo's.

Kewii
11-11-2004, 02:57 PM
awww Ai, don't say that about your tattoos. I'm sure they're very pretty ^_^

I like the kitty one.

Yojimbo51
11-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Oh come on, you know you'd love to have pinhead on your back:laugh:

sailorstarbeam
11-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Would be cool to get some completely random kanji tattoed somewhere. Then i could go to japan and everyone would go "You smell like 10 the cats of marshmellow?"

haha silly gaijin xD But I researched mine before I got them so wheee!

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 03:12 PM
I only have one, and yes, it's pretty.

And girly. Yuck.

But I meant that guy in the picture.

I was thinking for awhile, of getting that image of Brody like al lthe girls get stars on thier lower waist on the front... like one on each side Xd

Sophonax
11-11-2004, 03:25 PM
This one is great, Ai.

[edit] Wth?? add the pics damnit!! >.<;;

Pic 1: Triball wings
Pic 2: Triball Heart (Red)

Han
11-11-2004, 03:29 PM
An inuyasha tattoo would be great

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 03:50 PM
That second one you posted is really cool Soph. I'm gonna get something kinda like that someday. (If you ever have time, look around for Brody's Tim Everlasting tattoo.)

And Han... just to spite you, I'd so do that.

But really small. In fact, I'll draw it on me.

11-11-2004, 03:50 PM
gross! inuyasha is great and all but not as a tattoo....i like soph's there nice....

NEVER GET AN AIR BRUSH TATTOO IN ANY OTHER COLOR THEN BLACK!

i got one when i was on vacation in navey blue,a tiger crawling down my back, and it washed away in the pool an hour later! after i put the powder on it! then i got a japaneese symbol ring around my belly button that was black and it stayed on for about4 months!

sailorstarbeam
11-11-2004, 03:52 PM
I don't like thte spray stuff. I really really love henna, I want to get my hand done in it, cos it would be sweet and sexxxxxy.

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 03:57 PM
I've done henna before, it's fun. I'd much rather to the tattoo thing.

sailorstarbeam
11-11-2004, 03:59 PM
I like tattoos, but for fun non-permanents I prefer Henna over the blow spray stuff.

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Never had the blow spray stuff because it looks so retarded.

Princess Mononoke
11-11-2004, 04:48 PM
man i have to many tattoos already, its like i really dont need anymore, but you cant stop getting them! o.O

Daenerys
11-11-2004, 05:17 PM
show me/tell me yours Mono?

Anime_Overload
11-11-2004, 05:23 PM
bah. I've never been a big fan of tatoos. I don't think i'll get one. same goes for piercings. Although by sister has one. and my brother is planning on getting one.

Eris
11-11-2004, 05:29 PM
I like tattoos, but for fun non-permanents I prefer Henna over the blow spray stuff.
I prefer permanent markers to both those.

SaceGolem2
11-12-2004, 06:51 AM
Get a tatoo of the goatse.cx guy XDFire. :laugh:

Blazado
11-12-2004, 07:08 AM
I will only get a tatoo if my life depends on is but if anything I would get a chain around my arm:badrazz:

Milly
11-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Needles and me don't mix, so I aint gettin' any tatto, but that chain around the arm thing, sounds pretty cool.

Daenerys
11-12-2004, 04:32 PM
I just saw some wussy chick get a tattoo on her wrist last night, and she totally got ripped off. (The tattoo would have be like... 70-80 in a parlour, and my friend charged her 180. XD)

She kept whining "It stings baby, ow." And he was all "It's okay. --Snicker--"

Man..

It was pretty damn ugly too, Some chicks, I swear.

But it looks pretty good for me getting the hellcat records logo on me.. I'm just fiddling with where now. I don't want it on my shoulders, or the back of my neck (Gonna wait till I have more hair.) So I'm thinking maybe my outer wrist, or something.

xgirlrogue
11-12-2004, 06:37 PM
I am getting this tattoo soon

http://www.pvway.be/fun/euphoristic-magistic/pic/w%20Tatto-Evil%20fairy.gif

Rogue

Daenerys
11-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Wow, that is REALLY, really pretty. Where are you putting it?

xgirlrogue
11-12-2004, 06:48 PM
On my back on my left shoulder but if it seems to big then just on my lower back.

Rogue

Princess Mononoke
11-12-2004, 06:48 PM
i would show you but its on my other computer which isnt here right now... if i remember i'll try to get it... but I have a fairy between my shoulder blades. A leopard by my pelvic bone. And the kanji for love and peace on either sides of my lower back.

Daenerys
11-12-2004, 06:50 PM
I can't wait to see!

When'd you get them? Like a year ago you weren't tattoo'ed I don't think?

Princess Mononoke
11-12-2004, 07:01 PM
i got one of the symbols when i was 17... the leopard 18.. the fairy... 18.. the other symbol... 19
im 20 now... still got one more to go im sure of.

Sega saturn x
11-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Man if i get a tatoo its going to be that hellraiser one.

souichi tsujii
11-13-2004, 01:12 AM
Man if i get a tatoo its going to be that hellraiser one.

That thing is awful.

IT WOULD BE SOOOO HARDCORE IF SOMEONE HAD THIS ON THEIR BACK! THEIR WHOOOOLE BACK! OMGOMGOMG IT WOULD BE SO HARDCORE.

http://coloring-page.net/pages/pokemon/pokemon20-sm.gif

Daenerys
11-13-2004, 01:20 AM
...Thank god I know you're joking.

Pakachu
11-13-2004, 02:03 AM
haha silly gaijin xD But I researched mine before I got them so wheee!
heh, researce is gooood idea!!
i read about a tat artist who got tired of "gaijin" getting asian characters tatted on them and not knowing what they ment, so he started screwing with the characters. he'd do things like writing out the kanji "small penis" instead of "power" or "slut" instead of "princess"
kinda cold blooded but still pretty funny to me.

hopefully what you see below is a rough of the tat i wanna get.
i'll [robably post the finished image when... er... if i ever finish it^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/pakachu/tatrough.jpg

Die Tod von Euch
11-13-2004, 02:27 AM
This thread makes me sad because I've been wanting to get another tat... But I can't... Because of the acting thing in Jan... *pouts* Even had to sign a contract (same contract, in fact, that said I couldn't cut or dye my hair without permission). Arg.

Anyway, interesting designs, Ai. Just listen to Minako with the whole not-work-safe thing. It makes things easier if you have 'em in a place that's easy to hide if you need to. I really like the Hellcat one, though. ^_^

That's a cool design, Pakachu. Know where you'd want to have it?

Oh, and the thing about the kanji... Hehe... It's like in Moon Child (yes, I know the movie sucked...I was forced to watch. No, I'm serious. I was.). One of the guys (he's actually in Gackt's band in RL, was Gackt's character's lacky in this...and he's like British or something, I believe) had a kanji tat and was showing it off. It said "kitchen," but Gackt didn't want to break his heart so he lied and said it was the name of a really popular Japanese samurai. XD

Daenerys
11-13-2004, 02:29 AM
But the work thing doesn't apply to me, because I am never, ever, in my life going to get an office job, and force myself to do something that I will be unhappy in. I'd rather be dying of starvation and in a band and happy, than full and bored with life.

Anyway, me and my old man are trying to convince a friend of ours to give us the hellcat logo.

Die Tod von Euch
11-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Well then, that'll work for ya. ^_^ I totally understand the office thing. Worked in an office for a bit, even though the dress code was rather lax. But still..arg... >_< Had my own office, though..that was cool.

Anyway... So, if you get the tattoo of the girl, are you going to have her tat on it as well?

Daenerys
11-13-2004, 02:34 AM
The one on her arm? Yeah. It says some choice words above and below it, this is just before she got it though.

I'm still trying to find the other picture.. It's way better than that one.

Pakachu
11-13-2004, 02:40 AM
That's a cool design, Pakachu. Know where you'd want to have it?

Thanx!! ^_^
i'm not sure where at the moment, kinda depends on the size of the finished product.(i have a bad habit of massively expanding on pics when i redo them^^)

p.s.
a tat of the girl with the tat would be awsome!!

DarkPrinceBman
04-11-2006, 10:52 AM
I got my first tattoo today it was only an hour sesion and its not that huge either I cross in the center of my chest a celtic cross its mono so no colors and its probaby the size of a can of coke i like it ill take a picture of it some day soon to show everyone

Sagat
04-11-2006, 11:04 AM
I have one tattoo of a maple leaf on my right shoulder.. although I want more. I would like to get the kanji "ten" symbol on the back of my neck above the shoulder girdle, but I want it so it looks like it is in my skin.. I want the artist to create the effect of my skin torn, and have thhe symbol in a bright red underneath, almost like it's ripping through me.

I also fancy a death knight on my back, similar to warcraft but with a few of my own modifications.

_CTA_
04-11-2006, 11:13 AM
hmm... get a really gothic ones!! or maybe.. a pic of urself!!

Daenerys
04-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Wow, someone bumped this right back up from hell.

2004 o_o

I've gotten a new tattoo since then. I'll see if I can get you guys a picture.

DarkPrinceBman
04-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah and it wasnt like im trying to salvige this thread its just that i got my first tattoo and im so soupped about it..lol and im thinking of a getting a scarring done...it wasnt in a shop so i need to take care of it my friend did it for 30 dollars so im glad i know some people

Daenerys
04-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Dude, that's dumb. Just because you didn't get it done in a shop doesn't automatically mean you have to take care of it.

No matter what you have to take care of a tattoo.

Honestly, I don't really take care of my tattoos, They heal. Use neosporan or just rub lotion on them when they get all dry looking.

mine usually heal in a week. They're supposed to take 2-3

Sagat
04-11-2006, 04:09 PM
I used my tattoo goo for about 3 days, twice a day, and mine was fine.

Ditto on the shop/non-shop thing. Actually I know some people who had more professional jobs done by a person operating out of a room in their house than in a shop.

Daenerys
04-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Tattoo goo, is actually unhealthy for your skin/etc

It's only good for keeping the ink fresh looking, however it doesn't have good effects on the skin. That's why most shops don't sell it.

Sagat
04-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Eh, it's on my shoulder so I'm not really concerned with the vibrance of the skin there.

Is it unhealthy for skin in a cosmetics sense or something more?

Saphy
11-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Its better to use A&D on it. i have my tattoo on my back. i was kinda hard to reach it, but i was able to keep ot moist, and that was the most important part.

Kazuma-chan
11-28-2006, 01:41 PM
i'd get a chinese dragon tattooed on my back since i love dragons!

Saphy
11-28-2006, 02:19 PM
My tattoo is my zodiac symbol, this is it.

neversmile13
11-28-2006, 02:38 PM
good luck with that tatoo.
go to the right person it will look awesome

anime133
11-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Tattoos r hideous and pointless....but if i ever had 1, i would have sum sorta snake or sumthin all the way up my arm ^_^

Mugen's Girl ~
11-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Lol, I've always wanted atleast 1 tattoo, (when I'm old enough). I guess I'd want to go crazy, and get a tattoo like angelina jolie's, the one nailed in by that monk. 0.0;
On second thought, maybe not...

Saphy
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
I want to at least get maybe 4 or 5 more. it didnt hurt that much. ^_~

Celtic Warrior
11-28-2006, 04:59 PM
I got my tattoo back in September; it still not finish yet. It's a tribal design.

-akichan-
11-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Though im not sure of what exactly ill get but i wanna get about 3 tattoos, one on the back of my neck, and one on my arm, or under my belly. For the one i want on my arm, im planning to get that with my boyfriend, two hearts tied in vines with our initials.