PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!

.com person
11-08-2004, 07:13 PM
What can you do when you crush on a friend? ...

:ph34r:

Should be obvious to me but I have no idea...
Our friendship is way important but...

Queen-of-Mars
11-08-2004, 07:14 PM
You can tell her and hope she doesn't laugh or have her boyfriend beat you up?

.com person
11-08-2004, 07:17 PM
You can tell her and hope she doesn't laugh or have her boyfriend beat you up?
OWWWW I put the wrong smilie there oh well. I'm a girl though and he's a guy and he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Your so weried.... :sleep:

ShadowBlade
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
ask him when your naked he will feel to akward to say no. surefire win!!

or you could just ask him out thats the usual aproach. :laugh: good louck

Queen-of-Mars
11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
I didn't care to notice what your gender was until I read your post .com. Tell him anyway.

MistressPookyChan
11-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Just tell him that you like him. the worst he'll say is no, and if he is a good friend it wont matter much in the long run; he'll still be your friend.

Now... having a crush on a co-worker that doesnt speak your language... that's a harder situation (IMO). ;)

ShadowBlade
11-08-2004, 07:49 PM
i donno if he says no he might feel akward twards you and kinda avoid ya.:p :laugh: sorry im an ***

Milly
11-08-2004, 07:58 PM
What can you do when you crush on a friend? ...

:ph34r:

Should be obvious to me but I have no idea...
Our friendship is way important but...
:eek: Oh, those are hard things to battle over. I usually just flirt and when the guy doesn't get it, then I'll move on to the next. (Funny I'm saying the word 'flirt').

And friendship is important when he rejects your going to feel a little bitter, but just hang in there and just be friends. (if he feels comfortable too. remember that.)

Kumi
11-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Well you can not tell her.....but that doesn't help you or you can give up.....if you are friends it probably will not work out.....sorry most relationships i've seen like this don't work....:(

Shadowstarr
11-08-2004, 09:11 PM
he's bound 2 find out 1 day well if h finds that it's obvious. it happened 2 1 of my friends b4 and it turned out ok. she didn't get humiliated or felt weird or anythin.

JiruCloud
11-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Dont make the mistake I did. DONT TELL HIM THAT YOU OUTRIGHT LOVE HIM!!! please! Its terrible... you feel soempty after you say it, and theres nothing left to grasp... Just place the thought in his head subtley. like ask him what it would be like to go out with a friend or if hes ever done that before... just dont be forthright, please! Even though I made that mistake, you dont have to!!!
~Jiru:love:

Deathscythe
11-09-2004, 06:07 AM
Dont make the mistake I did. DONT TELL HIM THAT YOU OUTRIGHT LOVE HIM!!! please! Its terrible... you feel soempty after you say it, and theres nothing left to grasp... Just place the thought in his head subtley. like ask him what it would be like to go out with a friend or if hes ever done that before... just dont be forthright, please! Even though I made that mistake, you dont have to!!!
~Jiru:love:

good advice xD and yeah its true.. if you say it straight away you'll just feel empty... best thing to do is leave hints and hope that they will pcik them up dont say it straight up cause you'll be just lost after you do x.x

or something im sorry I'd help more if i werent ill x.x

MistressPookyChan
11-09-2004, 08:09 AM
my friend didnt tell me he had a crush on me for yeeeeeears. I cant believe he kept it in so long because I would have loved to have dated him. Let that be a lesson to ya.

Knightmare686
11-09-2004, 08:33 AM
you could have not told her at all cause youll lose her as a friend

shi_amai
11-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Ecck, I know how that is. It's funny though because you often find that that friend also has a crush on you. You could take a chance and tell them how they feel, but be careful not to risk ruining your friendship, 'tis a bad bad thing. Yeah, life can be unfair but we learn to cope with these problems.

Princess Minako
11-09-2004, 09:19 AM
When you was a youngin, I had a crush on my best friend at the time, Matt, and it turned out that we probably would have had a WONDERFUL relationship had we dated. But neither of us said anything about it because we always thought the other one just thought we were GREAT friends.

to this day I still regret it a bit. Always wonder what would have happened had you taken the other road. Life is too short to live with regrets, do what you feel is best, fear is the inhibitor that makes life boring.

The Goddess has Spoken

Genghis Beatrix
11-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I ha liked a friend of mine, HamHam-Sempai, for a little while, then I was walking with him at school and I told him that I liked him, and he said thank you. x.x yeah. then a couple weeks later, we were going out.

flirt with him. that is what i kinda did.

and nokizaru, i don't know exactly what guys think about, but i know what they want.

Princess Minako
11-09-2004, 01:13 PM
noki knows what guys think about, he's a guy

The Goddess has Spoken

Zedekiah
11-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Exactly.

But sadly, I'm the old school kind of guy and feel more or less that it is repulsing with indulgent MTV-trash-like acting. Life's not a zit-com. So don't act like one either.

Albeit, as for the other guys.. I'm pretty sure some shallow flirting wouldn't hurt. Considering most of them are too young and way too hormone infested to even think of getting deep into a relationship.

And one last thing, why were I directly mentioned in the first place? -.-

Princess Minako
11-09-2004, 01:42 PM
I don't know, I'm just responding, and shallow flirting never hurt anyone. its fun! *Flirts with Nokizaru*

The Goddess has Spoken

Zedekiah
11-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Yes, but regarding the "crush-on-friend" matter, it's a lot more.. Even if they say it's shallow.

That, or they simply are unable to precognosce the outcome of their feelings triggered by "harmless" flirting. Feelings are high on the back-fire factor. Really high.

Princess Minako
11-09-2004, 01:54 PM
live and learn, then get luvs?

The Goddess has Spoken