PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist Ending (spoiler)

Hera
11-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Since up to episode 44 has been released, how do you think this series is going to end? Will Edward and Al be able to restore their bodies?

I've heard some theories about the last eight episodes and I'm curious to hear others' thoughts

Demon Hunter Dante
12-05-2004, 09:01 PM
I think they will!!!!!!

WhiteReaper
12-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Since it sounds as though neither of you have seen the entire series, I'd better be silent as to the end of the series. If I spoil the story of Fullmetal Alchemist, it is a crime worthy of the death sentence...

Just watch, and enjoy. (I'll tell you this, you will definitely be wanting to watch the upcoming FMA movie when you finish the series)

Ranna
07-02-2005, 05:49 PM
hey but does Ed get a Girlfriend

WhiteReaper
07-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Seriously, if you haven't seen the ending, don't post here!

And no, Ed doesn't get a girlfriend.

Ami~chan
07-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Agreed; the ending is one that is spectacular. I dare not tell :P

Anyways, I do hope they release all of the episodes soon!

Ranna
07-06-2005, 09:05 PM
hey dont be rude they have not all come out here and if you want to be rude to me i will be much ruder right back to yall http://www.animegalleries.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Gjallarhorn
07-06-2005, 09:56 PM
perosnally, i didn't like the ending although most people i know did......something for AS viewers to look foward to i guess.....

The Wing Man
07-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Actully i do not think fma is realy that big of a deal.

Ranna
07-06-2005, 10:30 PM
i think it is a big deal and i dont know why

nivek5
07-07-2005, 12:08 AM
i would spoil it but i really don't wanna die from WhiteReaper so.....

MistaCloudStrife
07-07-2005, 02:27 AM
AHHH!!! I WANNA SPOIL IT SO BAD!!!

Actually.. I didnt really like the ending... I liked parts of it... but overall I was a bit dissapointed.. hmm... But i DO wanna see the upcoming movie... =)

Ranna
07-07-2005, 02:31 AM
I say go right goon and spoil it

WhiteReaper
07-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Since this is an ending thread, I guess I may as well talk about it in more detail. I'll use a text color that blends with the background...

SPOILER WARNING!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ENDING OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, DO NOT READ THIS POST, NAY, THIS THREAD!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

So what did everyone think of Dante's final scene, in which she is beset by Gluttony in the elevator. When it came up empty, who do you think survived?

Also does everyone know that when Envy went through the gate to hunt down Hohenheim, he survived and will appear in the movie?

Okay, now if anyone actually listened to that spoiler warning, we should have no problems with spoiling anything. So if you haven't seen the ending and have read this post, well it's your own damn fault.

Dark-Sasuke
07-07-2005, 12:53 PM
The ending was awesome and a dissapoint, i cant explain it, i was confused whether i was happy of the ending of really pissed off, anyways i CANT WAIT for the fma movie, anyone no the realese date?

MistaCloudStrife
07-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Thought the ending went a crazy direction... Ahem... here is my crazy retelling of the ending...

Ed: Oh look at me! I'm Ed! I dont like my dad cuz he abandoded me.

Eds Dad: I had to go because I was rotting away.

Dante: I love Hoenhiem

Alphonse: I'll return you back to normal.

*Alphonse turns Ed back to normal*

Ed: Ooo.. I have my arma nd leg back! NOOO! Alphonse is gone!! I'm going to restore Al.

*Ed restores Al*

Ed: WTF?

*Ed is now in the midst of WWI*

Thats how I remember it... XD

WhiteReaper
07-07-2005, 08:44 PM
...Well you are correct when you say it is a crazy retelling...

Seriously though, I honestly don't understand what some people thought was disappointing about the ending. So far, many animes I have seen didn't have good endings. They felt as though they were rushing to complete it, and came out half-assed.
Fullmetal Alchemist, however, didn't collapse under such pressure.

Frankly, I expected Ed to die (I know he did at Envy's hand -or arm, as it were- but he was revived by Al nonetheless). But what happened to him isn't too pessimistic, and it fit the tone of the series in general well.

Star Alchemist
08-18-2005, 05:13 PM
The Ending wasn't all that great... But in a larger since it served its purpose... Which is to set things up for the movie.