PDA

View Full Version : Oowwwww

siriz347
11-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Have you ever spranged your angle and thought it was broken? i did, i was playing hacky sack, which yall probably think is gay, and i jumped to do a 360 and tried to kick it and misscalculated the jump and landed on the side of the side walk and slipped. Now when i jump or run, i re sprang it, and it hurts like ^#$#$#%@$, i think i fractured it. any ways, the other ankle isn't hurt... yet.

En Svensk Tiger
11-05-2004, 10:06 AM
hacky sack is not gay, it is the coolest sport in the world...
We call it "basse" in norwegian -.-

get well soon <3

siriz347
11-05-2004, 10:09 AM
ya, i can kick it in anyway up to 15 times so far

Frozen Tears
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Hacky what!?...neva Heard of it feel me in on this!?

Alyssa
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Apparently I sprained it about a couple weeks ago when we were moving up the apartment. There was no elevator and it was 3 stories high, and moving the matresses and the wooden furniture up the mighty stairs was just awful! I pulled an incredible cramp and slammed my ankle on the stairs and just went ouch! Laid there for 25 minutes without moving, grieving in pain.

My little dear cousin was worried. She helped me go through those tough times. I laughed, and I cried, it was an embarassing, but sweet moment. *sighs*

I do hope you feel better though ^_^

Deathscythe
11-05-2004, 10:15 AM
aw that was a really sweet but sad story lol ^_^ and Sirizyeah i hope it gets better soon xD

Metal_Knuckles
11-05-2004, 11:42 AM
hacky sack is an awesome game i play all the time i got one thats a smiley face and says oww when it hits someting its awesome!!

XxJBxX
11-05-2004, 01:18 PM
well ive sprained my wrist from snowbaording and i 1st thought it was broken. and hacky sack is AWESOME to play. i love that game. im not very good. i got 6 in a row once. but my dad got like 60+ when he was a teenager.

siriz347
11-05-2004, 02:41 PM
guess what? at this moment my and doesn't hurt, 'cause i've been sitting in a chair for a while, hope it stays like this, to magna graves: hacky sack is a fabric ball filled with beans or something like that and is about the same size as a baseball, you have a group of people in a circle and kick it with your feet... not like soccer, you use the side, back, and front, plus the rest of your body except your hands or arms. you are suppose to try to keep it up in the air .

Fabala
11-05-2004, 02:54 PM
Yar yar...many a time. Most memorably was probably on one of my last few days in Australia the July of 2003 ^^;;; I was heading down these outdoor stairs in the dark and overshot one of them (Been down them for weeks, figured I knew them). Oh did that hurt... Swelled, bruised, and throbbed to about the extent of what I thought possible.

Luckily for me the swelling went down fast enough not to create real issues for the flight home days laster.

____
11-05-2004, 03:53 PM
that's gotta hurt....

well i do hope you feel better soon. X_x X.x Xx;

as for hacky sack.....i suck. i can only hit it once and then that's it. >.< yes i know, incredibally sad. so you don't have to say it.

last time i sprained my ankle or anything was maybe 6+ years ago. X_x X.x