PDA

View Full Version : The map of United States of Canada and Jesusland.

Ollie
11-04-2004, 06:42 PM
RT:

In light of the divisive nature of nature of the recent election, I respectfully submit for consideration the following re-partitioning of North America as beneficial to all concerned:

http://home.comcast.net/~mjdude/wsb/media/44761/site1018.jpgAAhahahaha sweet.

Glitch <3

Alyssa
11-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Wow, all I have to say is - Amen there.... o_O

Sega saturn x
11-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Aha ha ha ha

Myrra
11-04-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm stuck in the heart of it...man...I'm moving to US of Canada...lol

Nyanko
11-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Canada takes over some of the U.S? o_o That's a scary thought. *checks map* Oh, okay, I'm safe. =) LoL

Eris
11-04-2004, 08:46 PM
When you think about it, it might not be such a bad idea.

Ollie
11-04-2004, 09:00 PM
yeah, I won't have to move :D

Lenzabi
03-10-2006, 06:36 AM
[[[ I wouldn't have to move either, but how scary Jesusland would be? MOST of the Nukes are stored, and stationed there!! Religious wackos+Nuclear Weapons=DOOM!!! Thermonuclear Doom on the global scale!!

Angel~Eyes
03-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Hmmmm, weird...sorry that's all I could think of to say^^

Luv Angel Eyes

Angel~Eyes
03-10-2006, 07:47 AM
This post was an error, my apologies! [marked to delete]

Kishiro
03-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Why can't Ohio be out of Jesus land? T_T

Oh well, I guess I'm sticking with my plan to move to California. Because most of Canada is unliveable. Hey! We'd still have Seattle! AWESOME! But why not Vegas? >_<

Ωmega
03-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Jesusland...intersting....Well, I would move to the United Stated of Canada...so I dont have to worry about people knocking on my door asking "Why dont you go to church? You need to let Jesus in your heart"

LadyPSerenity
03-10-2006, 05:49 PM
That's right suckers, come to my Canada, because we all know Canada is your home, the only home you ever need. xD

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Canada's alright, but the A&Ws don't serve Root Beer Floats, only Root Beer Shakes. Woot for Michigan in the U.S.C! I'm moving there!

Opinionated
03-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Damnit, frickin' Canadians. They're so jealous, they just have to invade, then create a puppet government based off a religon so people will move to Canada. I'm moving to Belize. See ya, suckers!

Gjallarhorn
03-10-2006, 06:33 PM
My state(Massachusetts) would become part of the U.S.C., but I am already a Canadian citizen, so I suppose it would not matter much....Anyway, why not just make the Southern U.S. Jesusland? It is full of the Southern-Chrisitan-Fundamentalists who are ready to throw the bible at you for doing or saying anything against their beliefs.

Lenzabi
03-11-2006, 01:29 AM
[[[ Thank goodness and reason that Oregon is in the U.S.C., Likely Nevada would be pushed out to the U.S.C. as it such a den of sex and gambling!

Washiko
03-11-2006, 03:41 PM
YAY I don't have to move. I really wish that were the case... although it seems rather sad to give an entire country to the "christian" causes (by which I mean... the people who think that only christianity is legitimate... I don't hate or even dislike most christians... my family is Christian.)

Too bad I have to go to florida soon...

Eris
03-11-2006, 03:51 PM
although it seems rather sad to give an entire country to the "christian" causes

Already been done... it's called the the vatican.

Shia-san
03-11-2006, 04:27 PM
well I'm safe.. i dont have to movee..

Washiko
03-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Already been done... it's called the the vatican.Well... I meant the "Christians" who, from my experience, don't consider Catholics to be part of their in group. After all, many people put Catholics and Christians into completely different categories. But you certainly do have a point, LOL.

Lenzabi
03-12-2006, 12:22 AM
[[[ In a way this kinda thing has already started, go to Exodus.com, they are trying to make a mass Christian migration to South Carolina and make an all Christian State out of it. So, that would make it Proto-Jesusland!,,,,Interesting to see what kind of "Christians" will live there.

Bean Bandit
03-12-2006, 11:12 AM
This looks like some type of map that LPS and Klutz would have made, to try to make Canada seem like the ultimate country.

Kurumirina
03-12-2006, 11:34 AM
lol....I won't really say Canada as the ultimate country....but I know Klutz like to brag bout Canada though....-_-".....anyway I'm not really a christian person....but Canada sounds like a really good place to be in...^^;;....though I'm not living there...

Juelz-x
03-12-2006, 11:36 AM
:badrazz: Wow that is wonderfull

Masali
03-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Oh yeah, god bless you canadians. You're so freaking nice, eh.

Juelz-x
03-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Yh well Cyprus is more nice,
Tis a shame there in Europe xD

Marie2007
03-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I guess I am lucky I get to stay where I am

harakiri
03-12-2006, 01:19 PM
lol o wow...

Kewii
03-12-2006, 02:13 PM
This looks like some type of map that LPS and Klutz would have made, to try to make Canada seem like the ultimate country.
You're just jealous that we don't want you in our country :P

Kishiro
03-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh yeah, god bless you canadians. You're so freaking nice, eh.Ha ha, man, that reminds me of Jing, on multiple levels. If I was dumb enough to believe that you were, I'd say you two were the same person. But I know better, but still, funny there eh.

shinju hoshi
03-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Why can't Ohio be out of Jesus land? T_T

Oh well, I guess I'm sticking with my plan to move to California. Because most of Canada is unliveable. Hey! We'd still have Seattle! AWESOME! But why not Vegas? >_<
Damnit, frickin' Canadians. They're so jealous, they just have to invade, then create a puppet government based off a religon so people will move to Canada. I'm moving to Belize. See ya, suckers!HEY IM CANADIAN!!!!!!

Canada Rocks and it would be awesome if we toke over !!!!
:awe: bow down to ur rulers :awe:

Katrina_Survivor2
03-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Ok, I apologize in advance for my anal retentiveness, but this picture illistrates an incredibly ignorant concept. It is suggesting that some of the democratic states(such as cali) and the places trying to pass laws that the republicans don't agree with(Oregon) are "un-American" and thus "anti-christian". If so, this would be just the most ignorant BS I've ever seen. But you know what, I might just be over anylizing it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Ok, I apologize in advance for my anal retentiveness, but this picture illistrates an incredibly ignorant concept. It is suggesting that some of the democratic states(such as cali) and the places trying to pass laws that the republicans don't agree with(Oregon) are "un-American" and thus "anti-christian". If so, this would be just the most ignorant BS I've ever seen. But you know what, I might just be over anylizing it.
You are. It's just a joke stateing that, based on the level of disagreement in the 2004 elections, that the "Blue" states would be better off as part of Canada, where they would have more say in their government.

RichardE40k
03-13-2006, 03:56 PM
God bless British humour. I laughed my head of when Dead Ringers (A British comedy which mostly takes the Mickey out of famous people, politicians and Bush, mostly bush) made that map; my friends still laugh about it. Yep, long live Jesus land, bushes map making skills have certainly improved.

Lenzabi
03-13-2006, 05:55 PM
[[[ Awww! now you went and ruined the Joke!! it works best if the anal-retentives think someone was for-real about it!! But it would be likely!

RichardE40k
03-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Well me and my best friend have been laughing about it for quite some time now, we just could not believe someone took it seriously and believed an American politician had made this against bush, or it was some deep meaning. And shame on whoever claimed they made it! It's a good thing the BBC doesn’t sue lol. It's all over forums not just here. I love our humour when it gets into the wrong hands lol.

Lenzabi
03-14-2006, 05:58 AM
[[[ British Humor in the wrong hands can be a dangerous thing! Likely now the lads from the Ministry of Humor Control, and Neutralization will arrive to clean up the mess, sifting thru the Internet to erase such maps!! ;), After all, the BBC is the most powerful organization in the world! ;P

wizz-o-matic
03-14-2006, 06:14 AM
When you think about it, it might not be such a bad idea.
mhm ... yeah ... second that xD

Ami~chan
03-14-2006, 06:57 AM
Someone kidnap me and bring me to Canada! Please!!! I live in Jesusland, and it's just horrible. *sobs* ;__; Plus, they beat you with this thing called a "Bible"; scary!

:P

DarkMoonPrince
03-14-2006, 07:00 AM
Hmm, The United States of Canada, How would the states look like seperated, or would it be one huge state, either way, Guess i have to move there now. ^_^

Kishiro
03-14-2006, 11:11 AM
HEY IM CANADIAN!!!!!!
Canada Rocks and it would be awesome if we toke over !!!!
:awe: bow down to ur rulers :awe: Yeah, let's make that a tad smaller.... >_>

Now then. I didn't rag on Canada. Hell, I would def move to The USC XD
I'm just disappointed we wouldn't have Las Vegas. Whats up with that there eh?

Wilder
03-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Wooh! I'd love to live in the USC ^^! My mom and I have always talk about it too XD! But I'm not sure if we can move to Canada O_o.

GreyFox37
03-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, let's make that a tad smaller.... >_>

Now then. I didn't rag on Canada. Hell, I would def move to The USC XD
I'm just disappointed we wouldn't have Las Vegas. Whats up with that there eh?
What? Canada sucks :(

Kishiro
03-14-2006, 03:54 PM
What? Canada sucks :(Thats pretty biased to say.

GreyFox37
03-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah, if you take me seriously, I guess I'd have to agree as well. Idiot. :(

Dr.McDoom!
03-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Yeah, if you take me seriously, I guess I'd have to agree as well. Idiot.
Son, you're about to become the victim of some serious SHOVING.

We gonna put a hole right there on Arizona map. Mother Russia Demands it!

GreyFox37
03-14-2006, 04:34 PM
No, not the sputniks too, ARGHHH!

Taveren_Wolf
03-14-2006, 05:25 PM
i wouldn't move unless jesusland took over where i live. then i would move to a safe spot in the USC

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-15-2006, 07:48 AM
The reason for the placement of Nevada in Jesusland is simple: who loves gambling more then Uber-Christians? No one.

Kishiro
03-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Yeah, if you take me seriously, I guess I'd have to agree as well. Idiot. :(My mistake, pretty hard to tell when someone tries THAT hard to seem serious when they are really being sarcastic, seeing as how this is the web and all. Touch up on your word usage and sentence structure if you plan on going that route often, or else everyone will just think you are unpleasant.

Buruku
03-15-2006, 01:08 PM
There must be something wrong with me....because I really don't get what this map is trying to represent...

GreyFox37
03-15-2006, 02:17 PM
My mistake, pretty hard to tell when someone tries THAT hard to seem serious when they are really being sarcastic, seeing as how this is the web and all. Touch up on your word usage and sentence structure if you plan on going that route often, or else everyone will just think you are unpleasant.
HA HA HA! I didn't realize I was writing a quarterly report to my boss!

Kishiro
03-15-2006, 11:30 PM
HA HA HA! I didn't realize I was writing a quarterly report to my boss!Nope... too easy.

Anyway, Hatake, this map is trying to show that... -sighs, as he is about to kill the joke-

The states that make up jesus land or the more conservative, christian, and republican states. Perhaps even to manner as where the have many residence that are over zealously so, and it is unpleasant to be unlike them and live in the same place. As to where "The United States Of Canada" would consist of the more liberal states and Canada itself.

The map is saying this is the way North America should be redistributed to countries due to political and religious stand points of the masses.

....It was nice while it lasted.

Buruku
03-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh yeah, god bless you canadians. You're so freaking nice, eh.

Robin Williams? lmao.

Lenzabi
03-16-2006, 03:08 PM
[[[ Nicely put about the joke Li Kishiro!