PDA

View Full Version : Costumes!!

CrimsonButterflies
11-02-2004, 05:04 PM
AIght Halloween has come and gone, and well WHAT WERE YOU?!

I myself dressed as Brian Botanno the iceskatter =]

TheWickedOne
11-02-2004, 05:05 PM
I was a Goth Witch

Deathscythe
11-02-2004, 05:09 PM
i was the creature of the night.. the most horrifying and ugly and scary and creepy and EVIL <says evil all demonic like> thing ever to see i was myself O_O lmao xD

and omg i gotta go x.x

Take Care all
Bye bye
~aaron~

O_O ooo..k

Bebop
11-02-2004, 05:15 PM
I was freddy i wanted to be pin head but the make up invloved killed that idea. That and the pin head mask looked like it had down syndrome.

Essex
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I was a schoolboy in casual clothes sitting infront of the comp working...
Or, we don't celebrate halloween, halfways. Someone came for candy... die
I hate halloween! It's the season for shops along with valantines day. How many know what really halloween is suposed to celebrate or do?

Bebop
11-02-2004, 05:18 PM
I really dont know and i really dont care its fun and any onw who thinks other ways is a commusist!:ph34r:

Queen-of-Mars
11-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Beatrix Kiddo! With my trusty Max as Buzz Lightyear.

Myrra
11-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Tatsu, love, I know all about the origins of Halloween...and I care not. I dressed up as Sailor Mars. I made the costume with my own two little hands. And I did a good job if I do say so myself.

The pic can be found in post your pics...
here
http://http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=16622

Statickyo
11-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Your costume sound cool! I was a warewolf for Halloween and halloween originated as a feast in ancient times called All Hallows Eve.

Leo Seta
11-02-2004, 05:38 PM
So, I also know the origins of halloween, just like I know why Christmas is really on the 25th December... and that's no fun at all Tatsui, who cares if its comericalised. Halloween is all about having fun, pulling pranks, getting wasted and over eating chocolate... IT'S GREAT!

Oh and I went as a goth boy...

Shadowstarr
11-02-2004, 10:47 PM
i was a witch... a witch with a tall black hat that wasn't standing straight and a long black cape

Alyssa
11-02-2004, 11:12 PM
I didn't wear a costume. I found Hallowe'en too old for kiddies. And to no shocking avail, at uni nobody dressed either up either... So yeah - I came out as myself, that was my costume. A couple of high-heel shoes, a red leather jacket, white skirt and a cream-filled cashmere turtleneck sweather. Pretty typical, eh?

Daenerys
11-02-2004, 11:14 PM
I wore my regular street clothes.

And told everyone I was Brody Dalle.

No one knew who I was talking about.

I got like 10 pieces of candy. Someone should send me candy.

Kilawher Shazarade
11-02-2004, 11:24 PM
I went to like.. ten houses, and I only accepted candy from one of them..

I was a kid that had a mask on his hand and a black sash around his neck. Pretty random, huh? I have no idea what I was supposed to be, either, so.. XD

Daenerys
11-02-2004, 11:25 PM
A ninja? A bad ninja?

Myrra
11-02-2004, 11:44 PM
Ai, I'd gladly send you all my left over candy...3 bags of it, but as it's mostly choclolate, I'm not sure what shape it would arrive in. I know I certainly don't need it. Darn weather prevented more kids from coming out this year.

Kilawher Shazarade
11-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Beatrix Kiddo! With my trusty Max as Buzz Lightyear.
Beatrix Kiddo?!?! You rock, Lisa. xD

TerraN EmpirE
11-03-2004, 12:32 AM
I vas Arnold

Annik
11-03-2004, 02:21 AM
There was ten pounds of candy in the fridge, between me and my brother. I ate three pounds of it in the past two days.

I went as... A fairy?

Oh well, all black, fairy wings, painted face and sparkles and earings.

I had fun. :]

I REFUSE to grow up.

Leo Seta
11-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Seriously Celessa, your uni didn't do anything?! My uni had a mass all bar and nightcub event going on, everyone dressed up... plus they had this cool chocolate fountain where they would give you a ton of marshmellows on sticks and you would dip it into the fountain of slightly warm nutella chocolate... man it was so good...

Wolfwood
11-03-2004, 05:13 AM
i was my normal gothic self. went to a gothic party to. it was kinda lame, all the people there where to shy to talk to anyone else and they tried to use that 'gothics want to be left alone' excuse to avoid people. so I went off with a few of the "TRUE" goths and walked around for a few hours. halloween isnt all that big in australia so the streets where almost empty, which made the police very suspicious of us hehe.

Fabala
11-03-2004, 06:49 AM
I was a school girl while at work all day ^^;;; All the girls were. We had a punk-schoolgirl, a slutty-schoolgirl, a goth-schoolgirl, and myself, a preppy-schoolgirl.

shi_amai
11-03-2004, 07:56 AM
I dressed up as a gypsy. And I have pictures too!! (but they're not on my computer yet). I had fun running around my house jingling. :rolleyes:

Milly
11-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Lat year, I was a graduated clown from clown school, but this year...nothing cuz I couldn't go. XD

Knightmare686
11-03-2004, 08:02 AM
i dress up as Frank Castle/ the punisher on Saturday then on sunday volt for the Bouncer PS2. i was boring i didnt goout to get an candy i just hanged out with my friends.

escaflownemoon
11-03-2004, 09:08 AM
I didn't dress up anymore..one I lost creativity and two I didn't want to go alone because all my friends are in different places now after we graduated.

My town is a small town and last couple of years it was hetic when Halloween comes around. Let see, they have burned mailboxes, the Anglican church, burned a pile of leaves near a church that was a street away from my house, toilet papered cars.

Now we have the pumpkin control lol after the incident of the church..it was all over the news.

Well anyways if I did go out on Halloween I would have dressed up as Robin from Witch Hunter Robin.