PDA

View Full Version : Gone For A Few Months... and POOF..!!

Dark Lord Takegami
11-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Quite uhm... quite the change. *peaks around* Bit on the scary side. But, hey, I heard that change is good. It was a good change from the "White Board" to the previous board. And... wow. This is a bit scary.

I thought I would "pop in" and say hi... see if people remember me still. Do you?

-DLT

Kilawher Shazarade
11-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Welcome back.. Unfortunately, I'm really new.. so, I don't know you. o_o

But, hiya. It is a change for the better! :3

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Hello and yes welcome to AF. I am a newbie here myself **though I don't act as one**

All I have to tell you is that for the past couple of hours, new threads just appeared out of nowhere. Before it was all fine, but look at it now... Sorry if it scared you like this, it was really running smoothly before, it really was.

**Dusts off the place** ooh, the place looks a little dusty. At least welcome back, and have fun at your newly renovated home there. ^_^ I will be glad to see you soon! ^_^

Dark Lord Takegami
11-01-2004, 08:30 PM
The only shock was seeing Everything has changed since I was gone. A new layout... TONS more new people... It's all kinda over whelming. It do think it is a change for the better.

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Well it is nice seeing someone rather experienced come into the stage. Are you aware of the rep function <the weight-scale thingy>, the secret admirers? That sort of stuff?

Dark Lord Takegami
11-01-2004, 08:33 PM
No.... not a bit aware. That was not here when I orgionaly left Tux/Forums. So much new stuff....

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Yeah, well stick around and you might get use to it. I wish you the best of luck and fun here at AF. Maybe then you can find some of the regs you've known from around here before. ^_^ But many did leave...

Shadowstarr
11-01-2004, 08:48 PM
hi and welcome back
i noe i saw u b4... somewhere
but other the hand i kinda 4got
but anyways... welcome back

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Dark Lord, you can go ahead and upload your own avatar.

See User CP on the top-left of the screen? Go there, click on it, and then click on "Edit Avatar." If you have your own pic. you can upload it, as long as the dimensions are 100 by 100. I hope you have a nice art program in store. Hope this helps ^_^

Ollie
11-01-2004, 09:51 PM
it's your fault you left, you lamer!

I missed you ;-;

Pina Colada
11-01-2004, 10:13 PM
DLT!!! someone I know! I took a vacation from tuxy for a while (where I used to post) and...wow! I didnt know anyone except Raye! I dunno where Nya and Vessy went...or Sara...or anyone...

Havana
11-01-2004, 10:39 PM
I'm sort of new. I've been here for two months already.

Myrra
11-01-2004, 10:47 PM
*tackle/huggles DLT* Girl!! long time no see. I could check out your DA account to see what you've been drawing as I lost that info when Tuxy was lost to us. Yes, things have changed, but I'm not complaining. I'm just happy to see another familiar face. As to Nya, well, she's busy with school. I talk to her every now and then. And Sara...well, I know she's been here, but I haven't spoken to her in a while. A lot has been going on with me, but I won't go into that. How's your sister?

wizz-o-matic
11-02-2004, 04:53 AM
Welcome back DLT ^_^ haven't seen you in a while ^_^