PDA

View Full Version : Right or Left brained?

Vua
11-01-2004, 07:21 PM
well are you left or right brained?
Im 52% right and 48% left.

post results please!!
http://similarminds.com/left-right-brain-test.html

Kumi
11-01-2004, 07:25 PM
Right Brain 55.6%
Left Brain 44.4%

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to be Right Brain Dominant

niKopol
11-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Right Brain |||||||||||| 50%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 50%

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres

TerraN EmpirE
11-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain
||||||||||||||||
67.6%

Left Brain
||||||||||
32.4%

SailorCross
11-01-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm left brained!!! Yea me!

Havana
11-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Right: 54.2%

Left: 48%

I see myself as right-brained.

niKopol
11-01-2004, 07:43 PM
im I the only one who is 50/50

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Right Brain||||||||||||42.8%Left Brain||||||||||||||57.2%

Overall you appear to be Left Brain Dominant

Describes me well lmao

Myrra
11-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Right brain 61.2
Left brain 38.8

It's true!! I am in my right mind!!

Of course, this seems to imply that I'm unbalanced...lol

Pig_catapult
11-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Right Brain (66%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (34%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain

I'm right brained. heehee

Right Brain (53.2%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (46.8%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain

My inner demon is more mentally balanced than me. X_x

DownRight-eviL
11-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Err... I think I'm both... I'm not sure actually! @_@ Err but just to say an answer... More of the right brain than the left brain. ^_^''

Shadowstarr
11-01-2004, 08:19 PM
+gasps+i'm left brained dominant
i thought i would be right brained...
oh well
Right Brain |||||||||||| 42.8%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 57.2%

Pixiedancer
11-01-2004, 08:59 PM
wow, that's weird. I always thought I was more left brained. *shrugs* oh well, right is awsome too!:D

Right Brain |||||||||||||| 59.6%
Left Brain ||||||||||||| 40.4%

Milly
11-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Right Brain |||||||||| 36.4%
Left Brain |||||||||||||||| 63.6%

That's weird, cuz I'm right-handed. Oh well, I guess that's good.

Suzuna
11-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 63.6%
Left Brain |||||||||| 36.4%

Honestly, I can see myself being either one.

plzjustdie
11-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Right Brain||||||||||||||||61.2%Left Brain||||||||||38.8%

-----------------------------------------

According to Darwinian theory, optimal evolution takes place with random variation and selective retention. The evolution savvy individual will try many different approaches when faced with a problem and select the best of those approaches. Many historical intellectuals have confessed their advantage was simply considering/exploring/trying more approaches than others. The left brain dominant type suffers from limited approaches, narrow-mindedness. The right brain dominant type suffers from too many approaches, scatterbrained. To maintain balanced hemispheres, you need to exercise both variability and selection. Just as a company will have more chance of finding a great candidate by increasing their applicant pool, an individual who considers a wider set of options is more likely to make quality decisions.

Sweet_Angel
11-01-2004, 09:22 PM
Right Brain |||||||||| 34%
Left Brain |||||||||||||||| 66%

Myrra
11-01-2004, 11:50 PM

That's weird, cuz I'm right-handed. Oh well, I guess that's good.
NO, it's not. Left-handed individuals...like myself tend to be more artistically inclined and more right-brain than right-handed people And there's a medical explaination for this, but I'm not capable of thinking what it is at the mo.

Kitsune-Hanyou
11-02-2004, 12:07 AM
right brain 65.2%

left brain 34.8%

Tenchi Masaki
11-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Right Brain |||||||||||||||||| 71.6%
Left Brain |||||| 28.4%

Jeez...but then again, I am a little kooky ^^;.

Deathscythe
11-02-2004, 04:12 AM
uh.. yeah

left 70%
right 50%

xD lmao just kiddin ^_^

Left 60%
Right 40%

or so i think anyway lmao

wizz-o-matic
11-02-2004, 05:00 AM
hm

Right Brain |||||||||||| 48.4%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 51.6%

Alyssa
11-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Right Brain||||||30%
Left Brain||||||||||||||||68%

This is my true self.

skyler22
11-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Right Brain||||||||||||||50.8%Left Brain||||||||||||49.2%

Kilawher Shazarade
11-06-2004, 12:40 AM
51.6 right and 48.4 left. I guess I'm well balanced..

sjøpølse
11-06-2004, 12:53 AM

That's weird, cuz I'm right-handed. Oh well, I guess that's good.It is the left part of your brain that controls the right part of your body, so it is perfectly logical.

As for me:
Left Brain: 19,6%
Right Brain: 80,4%

And I am left-handed.

Fabala
11-06-2004, 01:31 AM
Right Brain - 54%
Left Brain - 46%

^^ Which makes decent sense, considering my relatives call me a Renaissance Girl ^_~

Nullpunkt
11-06-2004, 01:37 AM

Right Brain |||||||||||||| 52.4%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 47.6%

lol, I just don't use them all at once... I use the one side or the other...

skyler22
11-08-2004, 10:29 AM
same with me ^^ thats why im equal

inu-chan
11-08-2004, 10:59 AM
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 64.4%
Left Brain |||||||||| 35.6%

Genghis Beatrix
11-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 67.6%
Left Brain |||||||||| 32.4%

That's me. And I'm a lefty.^.^

Nullpunkt
11-08-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm a southpaw too. Us lefties are always in our right minds, lol...

inu-chan
11-08-2004, 11:13 AM
hmm if people who use right side of their brain are normally left handed that makes me odd because i use right side of brain more and im right handed

Zedekiah
11-08-2004, 11:23 AM

Master_Will
11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
I use most of my right brain since i am left handed.

Essex
11-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 61.2%
Left Brain |||||||||| 38.8%

Nevaeh
11-13-2004, 10:43 AM
Right Brain||||||||||||||||68.4%Left Brain||||||||||31.6%

Heehee, I'm very right minded as you can see.

Hojo
11-13-2004, 10:51 AM

According to Darwinian theory, optimal evolution takes place with random variation and selective retention. The evolution savvy individual will try many different approaches when faced with a problem and select the best of those approaches. Many historical intellectuals have confessed their advantage was simply considering/exploring/trying more approaches than others. The left brain dominant type suffers from limited approaches, narrow-mindedness. The right brain dominant type suffers from too many approaches, scatterbrained. To maintain balanced hemispheres, you need to exercise both variability and selection. Just as a company will have more chance of finding a great candidate by increasing their applicant pool, an individual who considers a wider set of options is more likely to make quality decisions.

Eris
11-13-2004, 01:24 PM
<-- is a no-brainer ;)

ShadowBlade
11-13-2004, 02:33 PM
not accurate but whatever i dident know what half of the words meant:rolleyes: :D

Right Brain||||||||||||||57.2%Left Brain||||||||||||42.8%

SGI
11-13-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh my god... this is just... scary.
Right Brain |||||||||||||||||||| 85.2%
Left Brain |||| 14.8%

vhinnnn
11-13-2004, 02:51 PM
umm i sold my brain on ebay

swordsman
11-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Right Brain |||||||||||| 44.4%
Left Brain |||||||||||||| 55.6%