PDA

View Full Version : School grades <_<

Vua
11-01-2004, 05:22 PM
because my grades were so low my parents are restricting my computer time.

only like 30 minutes for the internet. but im allowed to use MSN so i can ask about homework. so ill be logged onto that.

although, i might not be at my comp but on the other side of the room.

so, ill be on less.

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 05:25 PM
That's terrible. I'm still a week behind work, but you don't see many kicking me around. Just to let ya know - AF wastes valuable study time. Dang it... lmao

Havana
11-01-2004, 05:28 PM
I try to seperate my hours, like 1 or 1 1/2 after school and around 7/8. So I don't hogg the computer. My parents just tell me that i'm going on a lot, but nothing serious.

Kilawher Shazarade
11-01-2004, 05:33 PM
I get this problem when I get B's on school assignments.. it's really horrid. I have to devote an hour to studying, and I can't do homework anywhere near the computer because I get distracted.. and my dad is what I like to call the computer-nazi. I have to sneak on a lot.

But you know, it has brought my grades up a lot. I had a raised two of my B classes to A classes, and my C class to a B class! ^__^ Happiness..

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 05:36 PM

only like 30 minutes for the internet. but im allowed to use MSN so i can ask about homework. so ill be logged onto that.

so, ill be on less.AZN, I'll miss ya!!!! Call me on MSN whenever you have the time. See you soon!

*What I do whenever I'm studying is that I just sit back and leave MSN for a while. That way when I'm gone, everything will be a-okay, I can stay with my friends online when they need me the most. It's best not to hog the comp, yeah I agree - as long as your friends are modest in leaving you alone when you need to study, that's what counts the most... That was what happened whenever my grades were a little short of what was expected. I hope this tip helps you out AZN. Only use MSN when you need it the most!

Karel
11-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Look at me.. no homework student.. A+ advance.. some times it pays to have the right teachers.

Vua
11-01-2004, 05:40 PM
AZN, I'll miss ya!!!! Call me on MSN whenever you have the time. See you soon!

*What I do whenever I'm studying is that I just sit back and leave MSN for a while. That way when I'm gone, everything will be a-okay, I can stay with my friends online when they need me the most. It's best not to hog the comp, yeah I agree - as long as your friends are modest in leaving you alone when you need to study, that's what counts the most... That was what happened whenever my grades were a little short of what was expected. I hope this tip helps you out AZN. Only use MSN when you need it the most!
thanks, and i have my own comp.

really, my friends use msn to cheat off my homework. im the smartest kid at school, but the laziest.

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 05:43 PM
thanks, and i have my own comp.

really, my friends use msn to cheat off my homework. im the smartest kid at school, but the laziest.Same here. Sometimes even forums like this can drive me apart as one of the laziest peeps around. My marks are still okay, I think I need to teach myself how to effectively manage studying as well from now on. We're on the same boat AZN, you and I....

Though in high school back then, I use to study like 5 hrs straight everyday. Now I haven't studied in the last 2 weeks since I arrived to AF, after arriving to university over here - how sad is that? lmao

Vua
11-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Same here. Sometimes even forums like this can drive me apart as one of the laziest peeps around. My marks are still okay, I think I need to teach myself how to effectively manage studying as well from now on. We're on the same boat AZN, you and I....my boats sinking.....

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 05:50 PM
my boats sinking.....Well I haven't studied off one subject yet and I'm pulling 90s out of my hat luckily. I guess its time we both should leave this place for a while. I'll still be around though, maybe give yourself 2 weeks of just studying straight like I'm planning to do right now. Once that is done, you can probably come back and relax, with your better grades. It's gonna be tough, and it ain't no easy toothpick to swallow either. AF is addictive, but I think its better if there would be somebody to tie our hands to our backs so we don't have to slip any further...

Vua
11-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Well I haven't studied off one subject yet and I'm pulling 90s out of my hat luckily. I guess its time we both should leave this place for a while. I'll still be around though, maybe give yourself 2 weeks of just studying straight like I'm planning to do right now. Once that is done, you can probably come back and relax, with your better grades. It's gonna be tough, and it ain't no easy toothpick to swallow either. AF is addictive, but I think its better if there would be somebody to tie our hands to our backs so we don't have to slip any further...ive never studied for a test,and i havent gotten below a 100 in 4 years....

im being yelled at. bye all my AF peeps!

Havana
11-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Good Luck

Wolfwood
11-01-2004, 06:39 PM
i have really bad school grades. mostly because i never do homework tasks. i go fine in test i just can never be bothered doing the work, i just think its pointless if i already know how to do it.

Vua
11-01-2004, 06:57 PM
W00t, finished my homework

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 07:02 PM
w00t! welcome back, hope studying wasn't a ****h!

JiruCloud
11-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Good Luck all! Right now Im online "doing my homework" as well... DANG YOU AF!!!! I'm the smart one too... See you around Spam Master AZN.

Milly
11-01-2004, 07:03 PM
i get all a's (and an a+) and i always get a b in math. so...my mom aint very tsrict with just getting a b and the rest are all a's.

Vua
11-01-2004, 07:03 PM
it was....
ugh, i dont get why my essays "dont meet the standard"

if i have to rewrite another im gonna die

JiruCloud
11-01-2004, 07:06 PM
lol... try being the only person in the class who speaks the language and THEN try to explain why you're essays are sub-par...

Vua
11-01-2004, 07:07 PM
wow, that must suck..

and you remebered my nickname i gave myself.
ill give you some rep

JiruCloud
11-01-2004, 07:09 PM
Thanks! I will never forget that you are the Spam Master....
Yes, it does royally blow.... All my teachers are crazy!!! Especially my Korean teacher... he's always trying to inflict bodily harm on me... no sleeping in his class...

Vua
11-01-2004, 07:10 PM
my teachers let us sleep if we dont snore.
but then they give you F's for no reason

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 07:11 PM
P'shaw, no sleep. That's what I've been having lately, some deprivation of sleep. Dang it, need to start studying this chapter **fumbles with the accounting book** Ahh, never mind, AF can just kiss me and keep me here for all I care LMAO

JiruCloud
11-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Bleah... my teachers wont even let us sleep in study hall.... why'd I take that class anyway? <sigh> I got a D in a class for "good behaviour"... my teach was a bit of a perv... But at least I passed!

Vua
11-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Bleah... my teachers wont even let us sleep in study hall.... why'd I take that class anyway? <sigh> I got a D in a class for "good behaviour"... my teach was a bit of a perv... But at least I passed!if my teachers were perverted theyd pay more attention to the girls and might let my bad grades slip.

or lower them cause im a boy...........

JiruCloud
11-01-2004, 07:28 PM
lol. Aya! G2G! Homework! Rents yelling! Over my AOL minutes!!!! Good Luck you guys!!!!
~Jiru

Vua
11-01-2004, 07:40 PM
I have to go do some project stuff.
bye!

Queen-of-Mars
11-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Am I just about the only person that NEVER cared about grades? I mean, now that i'm in college I really do care because I want to do well, but in highschool I was like...eh, screw it.

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Mars, I never cared about my grades right now. In high school, yeah I needed them badly, but now, I don't need them any more for uni, they serve not much purpose. All I need is 70% average or higher and I'm in. But I wanna get better of course - lol. 70% is a synch!

Queen-of-Mars
11-01-2004, 07:54 PM
lol, highschool sucked. x_X My grades reflected how I felt about it rather well.

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Same here. If I didn't like the class, I would do poorly on it. If I liked the class or if I knew a lot about the class well, then my grades would reflect pretty impressive stats. Not much into the grades nowadays. Here, it's either you pass or you fail, and I don't want to go passing without knowing what I understood first over here. That's my main entire goal. I will scrap every other subject to do BA Financing well. Thats why sometimes I find BA a little challenging and rewarding. ^_^

Suzuna
11-01-2004, 08:58 PM
My grades reflect how much I care. In Japanese: A+. In math: D-. Everything else: Inbetween!

Shadowstarr
11-01-2004, 09:25 PM
that's quite sad...
but if my parents ever complain about my marks this year it' because of the teachers.... i hope they don't complain when the piece of paper comes....
cause then if i get alot of low marks or somethin thye'll be complaining but it's just that i'm in grade 7, moved 2 a new skewl and the teachers can't seem 2 teach very well....

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 09:28 PM
That's why I never did well in Geometry. My teacher assumed we already should have known it when she didn't even teach the class yet. Sad, eh?

The worst teacher of my life lmao

Suzuna
11-01-2004, 10:25 PM
The worst teacher of my life was my 7th grade math teacher. I learned NOTHING that year. She's actually been fired since then. I laughed so hard... she got fired for giving the students cheat sheets for the district assessments so she didn't look bad.

Anyway, I've hated math ever since. I've been totally behind. She was the advanced math teacher and I got forced into the class despite not being a math person, and from then on out I've just.. ugh!

animeseishi
11-02-2004, 02:43 AM
hhmm...my grades they are not as good as what they use to be but not bad anyway...

Vua
11-02-2004, 03:59 PM
well, i have yim now so im on that too.
itll be in my profile

Bebop
11-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Im getting 70 and 80 across the board got to love corrections!

JiruCloud
11-02-2004, 04:12 PM
Aya! Grades... I'm doing fairly well, but it only shows that I test well, I don;t really absorb anything thats not important to me... And MATH...I hate it!!!! I've always been bad at math... boosh... I'll never catch up! My teachers in other classes laugh at e because I can't even do the simplest things in math... they say "Oh, that is math problem... I'm sorry Jiru... lol lol lol"... its very degrading... But Im doing great in otehr things... I WANNA TAKE JAPANESE!!!! Im so jealous!

Deathscythe
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
my grades werent too great x.x but i got what i needed for the course i wanted in college xD and i was doingit i got through the first year perfectly fine but they screwed up and sent me to another college (one closer to home) and they pushed me back a course and no matter how much complaining i did they said for me to go through it x.x so now im studying a course to only get back on the one i had already half way completed and yeah xD im ahead of class in this one cause its sooo easy x.x

Gil
11-02-2004, 05:02 PM
I almost got all As. I got a B in stupid advanced math because I hate math and in turn, I don't try.

Alyssa
11-02-2004, 05:30 PM
86% in uni only cuz my economics is bringing me down. Damn ********* hypocrites, I hate my other economics teacher!!!

Karel
11-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Hypocrites, don't we just love em, that's why you don't listen to any of their bull. Let them do what they like.

In college I took no advice from no one, they would give you a bunch of false lies that would make you look ignorant. I hate college studs..

It's amazing how much cheating goes on.

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 12:00 PM
In comparison, I am very shocked too. I never had the thought of cheating, but now I don't think I need to around here because all I am taking is accounting, they have one rule book, so I stand by the BA rules.

Which is kinda nice and shocking by the way. My Economics teacher was kind enough to show us the previous term reports. Great teacher and all, but well hated too. So much corruption down the street. We saw so many plagerisms going on around here. That's why I just wanna graduate and get out of uni and be my own boss. Nobody will tell me what to do lol.

Plus I'd be making $65,000 a year for my first year off uni ^_~
Yep, only 30 hr a week o_O

Karel
11-03-2004, 12:03 PM
That's a heck of alot more than what I'm making.. I work fourty hours a week and get paid 12 dollars and hour plus an extra dollar for working overnight.. it's killing me.

I gotta finish my Technical classes soon and make my salery go higher and get decent hours so that I may rest and spend some time in the day doing other things.

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Well apparently that's a smart move - continual learning lol. It's a shame that most women in society are underpaid. That's why I am making a stand and showing others how to be like me, and my shining example here.

Don't think all men should get the pay. I believe in equality as well, and regardless of your gender, people who are more trained should get more of the beneficial caps here. That's what drives me nuts! Some countries still do not accept that kind of power, and I am in awe. Shame! Shame!

Karel
11-03-2004, 12:14 PM
There are certain acceptions, to which the paying extends, some jobs require more force and physical capability and then there are some that are fit for those that love being bored for eight hours.

Doesn't mean a women can't do either.. I've seen Woman work hard over where I work... there's this one woman.. me and the guys call her Xena. She gets payed 16 dollars an hour. That lady knows it all and puts us all to shame...

I have reason to believe women should get payed just about the same as any guy as long as she can perform what is asked of her.

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Yes apparently I agree - the labor is tough, and women are strong-willed. I am glad that at least education brings the best out of people. I know I won't get much out of it, but at least I will learn how important in life it is to just keep on working and making money. If you can handle such responsibilities, you shouldn't really go to a university to learn everything.

A college would be wise instead. That way, with your continuous learning and multiple degrees, you can come higher up to the wealthier society in no time. I only took BA cuz I found it interesting, I am a goddess in math, and I just great at any kind of organization habits and skills. Plus, its the only university in Canada that ranks the same level of BA as to Harvard or Yale.

I am sooo lucky lol to get this far ^_^ Many would wish to be in my spot, even if they were to slack off as much as I would recently.

Karel
11-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Your path seems clearn ahead of you, now all lies in your own will. So do not miss your chance when the time comes Celessa.

Not sure about Education.. but I do get alot of people saying they'd wanna be me.. or rather look like me.. hah that's gotta count for something. But I wish I was smarter in math, I too took accounting and barely made it with a B. That knowledge wasn't needed but I wanted it because not many can pull it off.

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 12:39 PM
Well so far I have a 91% average for accounting, only did some awful things on multiple choice and short answer questions. Not that it will do me any good, now I find the overall accounting BA my life, and yes I will push my will forward to doing exceptionally well. Now only if education could bring the best out of other people, I would like to look back in my life and enjoy what I have to see, how I transitioned from when I was young to who I am now. All I ever dreamed of was never being a famous celebrity or a movie star, or a singer or a supermodel. All I wanted is just some way to make more than enough money, pay the bills, and be satisfied for sure. Then again, life isn't so bad now is it? I just gotta tackle the summer school ordeal, then I'm set. Oh yeah!! <pumping fists>

Lilyangel
02-07-2005, 06:06 PM
mia grades r okay..used to be a straight student but kinda slippin away...i need to improve...none of mai teachers is a perv..ur skool must be wierd...

sword_master
02-07-2005, 06:37 PM
i get all A's but what sucks is i currently have a B in Algebra but i mean i am only in sixth grade wth do they expect out me but hey man good luck parents can hurt in physical and mental ways

Predator
02-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I have a 3.688 GPA...not good enough huh?

Saiyuko
02-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Most of my grades are Bs right now.........although,Algebra is killing me,I have low grades in it.

Moved_to_new_account
02-07-2005, 07:10 PM
getting 3.33 gpa in my junoir high, still no tg ood enugh for my parents though

Tsuna Kadiri
02-07-2005, 07:17 PM
I get A's and B's. Sometimes an occational straight A's, but the amazing thing is that I fall asleep in class all the time, and I still manage to pass with flying colors!! Ha, I am such a slacker when it comes to school....

Today I fell asleep in history class....Literally. It was a really boring movie, so I decided to doze off for a while. Good thing I didn't get caught, because all the people sitting next to me were asleep too......:rolleyes:

Taikyo
02-07-2005, 09:20 PM
;.; i was soo slackin' off in the 2nd term. i was going to get straight A's but i ended up with 3 B's and 1 A.... ;.; my parents are going to sooo murder me >.<;

KazeSniper
02-07-2005, 10:00 PM
I get all A's, so my parents aren't restricting me from anything.

Lilyangel
02-10-2005, 09:27 AM
lucky..im also takin hard classess too so more pressure for me...i still got a pretty good gpa though so im not in trouble

Zedekiah
02-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Amazing how many A's and B's there are around here.. Even more so when just about none of them manage to use proper punctuation or grammar I thought was required to obtain such grades... And let's leave out spelling.

Lilyangel
02-10-2005, 09:37 AM
okay...still workin hard in school n very little free time..

Crimson Soul
02-10-2005, 09:42 AM
if i try i get a's and b's but it's hard work sometimes and i don't ever feel like doing homework.

Zedekiah
02-10-2005, 10:05 AM
sometimes and i don't ever feel like doing homework.
Really? You're so crazy.

I don't know what I would've done without my homework.

macus alexander
02-10-2005, 10:09 AM
he he im a drop out and proud of it

Zedekiah
02-10-2005, 10:12 AM
You go, Girl.

It's good to see the youth of the world taking progressive steps toward self enlightenment

kenny_killer
02-10-2005, 10:16 AM
my school is easy
i get mostly a's (except fer spanish...)

macus alexander
02-10-2005, 10:20 AM
school what is this school you speak of bah ye talk in toungs avert thine eyes children he may take on other forms

/Aifa|
02-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Whats wrong with everyone here!? Stop talking about getting A's!! :mad:

...ok, so you can tell that im a C student in high school....actually...was. Graduated last year. I just have no idea how my C grades got me into a commerce course at college/uni this year.

I have friends who do stacks of work to get into the same course as me while i do barely any work and still get it. Life's not fair i guess. :laugh:

Annik
02-10-2005, 01:17 PM
I had some problems in freshmen year so I had to take a couple classes to make up for it.

English4 | C
PE5 | A
Life Science | C
American Government | C
Geography | B
Economics | C

The only reason I recieved good grades was because I entertained my teacher and her boss with my assignments. I say teacher and boss because I'm homeschooled. And I will be for another month. Then I graduate.

In other news... I rarely did my work, and when I did it, it was rarely on time. That's why my grades aren't wonderful. :]

But they're the best they've been in years.

sjøpølse
02-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Up to now, I have an average of 100% in German, same in French, same in Critic Aspect of Writting and 92% in Language and Society. As for other subjects, I have not received grades yet.

Haha. Nice thing with college is that you don't have to work for good grades, as long as you are naturally talented.

Lilyangel
02-10-2005, 05:06 PM
u all have so easy classess...im taken harder classess...n i nvr want to be a drop out cuz that is the worst of the worst.. i would nvr be proud of tat...itz a shame.. u ruin the rest of ur life..

sjøpølse
02-10-2005, 05:20 PM
u all have so easy classess...im taken harder classess...n i nvr want to be a drop out cuz that is the worst of the worst.. i would nvr be proud of tat...itz a shame.. u ruin the rest of ur life..
Oh. I bet you get straight A's in all your english classes, don't you?

Lilyangel
02-10-2005, 06:30 PM
yup.. itz the easiest class ever ..

Black Bird
02-10-2005, 06:35 PM
My parents don't know I even play this, but they ground me if I get C-'s or lower

KazeSniper
02-10-2005, 08:08 PM
I don't have easy classes, I had to work hard to earn those grades. Studying, doing homework, etc.

Annik
02-10-2005, 08:16 PM
yup.. itz the easiest class ever ..
You're horrifyingly smart. :]

Nevaeh
02-10-2005, 08:46 PM
My school grades are not exactly the best… I tend to do better in History and English type classes, while I’m horrible in anything math related and natural in science. I’m not really sure what happened with math… I have just always found it so uninteresting and unnecessary. It ironic because this year I have an English teacher that rarely gives work while my algebra 2 teacher is another story completely, but I’ll live.

macus alexander
02-11-2005, 04:05 AM
construction was easy for me infact i was the best in my county had i not droped out id have my masters by now

Zedekiah
02-11-2005, 07:53 AM
You're horrifyingly smart. :] Which in return makes me wonder even more about all the "A's" in this place.

Not to say America in general :3

(Btw, I'm not makin' fun of any country. If I were to do so, it'd be Norway. We came like.. 4th worst on the world list.. Worse than those war ravaged battle zones down in Africa, I think <3)

Tyr
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Grades based on mock exam results and expected grades:

English Language - A
English Literature - A
Maths (Pure) - A
Maths (Statistics) - A
Physics - A
Biology - B
Chemistry - B
IT - A*
Design and Technology (Systems and Control) - B
Applied Business - A/A*
French - A

I'm fairly sure I am going to fail in D&T and IT, but I don't want to bore you all with the details. I need to do well, since I'm trying to get into doing the International Baccalaureate after high-school, since it seems a much superior option compared to A-levels, and if I keep the grades as they are, I've been guaranteed a place. Just goes to show you, I'm not as stupid as I look.

Lilyangel
02-11-2005, 03:07 PM
i am from america...n mai grades are good..i also am super smart if ya wanted to know..

Bubblegum Pop
02-11-2005, 04:10 PM
My grades are okay, i have like 5 A's, 3 B's, and one C. the C is in Algebra, i never turn in my homework, stupid freakin' Coach Moore gives me freakin' lunch detention everyday!:angry1: He can fall off a cliff for all i care!

Crimson Soul
02-11-2005, 07:30 PM
i just got my report card today and i got 77%, 79%, 82%, and 90% so i'm happy with it, it got me to honor role

Water Angel
02-11-2005, 07:38 PM
I got a 50 in my spanish class ! http://ladyintricate.fcpages.com/mood-anime/sad.gif

sjøpølse
02-11-2005, 07:39 PM
i am from america...n mai grades are good..i also am super smart if ya wanted to know..
No, we did not want to know. Now, you broke the whole conception I had of you, that is to say a young student unaware of the subtlety of sarcasm and somewhat slow-minded when it comes to objectively figure out some conception of self...

But u say ur smart tass ok n im happy 4 u 2 n mai english classess r also mai super bestest onez.

sjøpølse
02-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Please pardon this duplication, the site froze and some bug happened.

Annik
02-12-2005, 01:37 AM
XD!

You made me laugh!

Zedekiah
02-12-2005, 06:15 AM
i am from america...n mai grades are good..i also am super smart if ya wanted to know.. You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived

ssjgohanpunk
02-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Hardy Har Har, Computers distract me from valuable study time for my university classes, oh well, As long as I keep an A- I'm Happy, but A++ would mean full Scholarship... But, I doub't that could happen...

cblssms
04-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Okay, but read this when you come back on cause I want to say Happy Birthday Vua!! ^_^

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-21-2005, 07:03 PM
I do my homework and study right after school. Then I go on the computer.

Sexy Angel
04-24-2005, 02:42 AM
my grades are just okay even though i pay more attention to computers and anime stuffs than studies because my good classmates are just around and always available..

Scion
04-24-2005, 12:59 PM
I have no problems with my grades. I get A's and B's but I only get one C because of my bastard music teacher. She screws me every marking period. She just hates me I guess..........

tao_bason05
04-24-2005, 01:00 PM
i don't like school but my grades are often low and high! but most of the time they are high up! i'm always on the computer! but my homework is hard!

kenny_killer
12-13-2005, 09:32 PM
A'z and C'z...

-Batman-
12-13-2005, 10:31 PM
This marking period

Computer Graphics 2: A-98
Military History: C- (Meh)-72
Math: B-84
Gym: B+ -89
English:C+ -79
Drawing: A- -92

Krsnik
12-13-2005, 10:40 PM
To me school is easy. You either know it, or you don't. You either listen, or dream. Hard to differintiate the two, though.

-akichan-
12-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Ill be honest with my grades >.>

English--B+
Graphic Design 2--A-
Japanese 4--A
Geometry--A-

barely getting goof ones T.T;

Crimson Soul
12-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Ill be honest with my grades >.>

English--B+
Graphic Design 2--A-
Japanese 4--A
Geometry--A-

barely getting goof ones T.T;[/color]way to go aki^^

right now my grades are slipping in most of my classes
i have a B in everything but media dev right ( that class is so easy to me, i'm not even one of the people who are supposed to help others but half the class asks me to show them how to do stuff and i'm new to the programs as well ><) cause of unfinshed work
this always happens near the end of the semester >< in media arts i didn't do my movie cause my group started to fight and disbanded and in english i have to write 2 essays and a book review for tomorrow (or thursday if i donate cans for the food drive) and i have to start a book report given to us in october that's due after the break.
i really hate that i'm a procrastionator but it's too hard to chage this late in the semester, my next semester is my hard one so i have to shape up by then

wow look at my rambling

HikaruLight
12-13-2005, 11:01 PM
im in 7th grade.........

english A
PE A+
History A+
science A
Geometry A
Spanish A

Buruku
12-13-2005, 11:09 PM
my problem, is that im not 'well-rounded' at all. the things i am good at, im very good at, and the things i am bad at well, im really bad at. Like im a genius in english, but when i look at an algebra2 book, it looks like some swahili BS, Then when i get my math paper back, it looks like someone machine gunned it with red ink. aaaahhhh i hate math. im jealous of anyone who can do it.
Over all my grades are pretty good, im just always procrastinating.

HikaruLight
12-13-2005, 11:13 PM
yea same for me!...or im just lazy cept for the part about math :D

DownRight-eviL
12-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Yoikes, I feel sad now... x_x

French 1A-- A
Algebra 1A-- C
Geography-- B
Career and Life Planning or whatever the heck it's called -- A

I have a BI~IIIIG problem in math 'cause I can never focus in that class! For some 'odd' reason, I keep zoning out in that class and getting pretty decent grades in the quizzes and tests... Oh well, gotta hate math anyways! I'm pretty good at reading and english... And playing instruments, but that's about it... Besides having a big mouth! Can't seem to keep my opinions and thoughts to myself..

Cursed~Amante
12-13-2005, 11:48 PM
i failed one subject in my first semester in college. and it's the worst you can think of.

History. ARGH!!!!!

but my English grade is one of the highest..... it kinda makes up for it. ^_^

3BladeDemoness
12-14-2005, 12:11 AM
My English is higher then it has ever been, but I suck thats right S-U-C-K at maths. I love creative writing, spelling, grammar, but maths I just don't get and I get punished for that alot. Infact my maths is so bad - if it wasn't for my english they would kick me out XP .. (alot of exageration by the way)

Cursed~Amante
12-14-2005, 12:16 AM
i hate Amth as well, oh wait, it's called Algebra....

::dun-dun-dun-dun.....::

ECH!!!!!

VARLY
12-14-2005, 03:00 AM
overall's pretty balanced, but quite weak in lesson need memorizing [ex: history]

Kurumirina
12-14-2005, 03:13 AM
i hate Amth as well, oh wait, it's called Algebra....

ECH!!!!!If you think Algelbra wait till you do Add maths!!know that is the bomb!!I was good in maths and everything until grade 4.....then my grades began to drop....the only subject I hate is history and Add maths!!>_<
I really...*cough* in that....lucky my school life is over....>_>

Eris
12-14-2005, 06:59 AM

so, ill be on less.

Well boo hoo. Maybe you should have spent some time studying then?

yami hatake
12-14-2005, 11:01 AM
My grades are pretty good except for Tech Math and Biology..*sigh*..oh well..it just tells me I should spent my time wisely and study!!-yami

iernt8
12-14-2005, 03:26 PM
my grades are pretty good the only thing i cant do is hand stuff in on time.....

Ayame_102
12-14-2005, 04:57 PM
i used to be one of those smart people but now....im god damn stupid!
i pity my self....
~Aya102

Vagary
12-14-2005, 05:09 PM
I got a 98 average first trimester this year, so I'm doing pretty well. My lowest subject was Spanish with 95, and then History with 96. The highest was math with 105. >.<

colonelsp
12-14-2005, 06:12 PM
my grades are bad i think or good i dont know

DragonNight
12-14-2005, 07:48 PM
I have bad grades right now.. all C's..
Too much Comp time .. ^^;;
Thats why my parents have cut my internet...but not on their comp so thats how im using this

rpgwiz99
01-01-2007, 03:12 AM
i dont study i made 5 f 's on my last report card

inOue
01-01-2007, 06:55 AM
ah..

i'm not spending so much time in front of my computer..

but, my grades do go low sometimes because i watch tv while studying..

but<again>, i do TRY to make up for those low grades.. :banghead:

Fragile.Dreams
01-01-2007, 07:26 AM
Hmm I do really well in Film And TV, Photography, Music and English (A's) but then Maths and Biology is another story...(C's) I do alright in Modern History too...(B's)

Blah, I should study more.

Kashi Girl
01-02-2007, 05:50 AM
I get straight A's.I cant belive I get straight A's because I hate school.I surprise myself alot....

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
01-02-2007, 06:01 AM
So far my grades are pretty good I guess.
My lowest grade would be B in Maths.
But my parents only start caring at
Cs. xD

ShessieIsMine...
01-24-2007, 06:43 PM
My grades aree horrible, but that excludes electives. I do my homework like half the time, and when I do I get A's and B's. And I have some gay projt due tomorrow and I didnt even work on it.

Khanxay
01-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Got report card today for our semester grades. Kinda weird mix of numbers. Maybe I should change my sleeping schedule...

67 : AP Calculus AB
74 : AP Physics
64 : English 3 (Regulars T.T)
97 : MCJROTC (Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps)
88 : Dual Credit US History
83 : Beginning BCIS (Business Computer Infomation Systems)
100 : French 3

Princess Hoshi
01-24-2007, 07:04 PM
My first semester just ended yesterday. ^^;; I do know what I'm getting on my report card though! =D

Spanish 1 A
Fitness/Wellness 1 A
Physical Science A
Algebra 1 C
American Studies B
Band A
Emerging Tech B
Communications & Literature 1 Honors B

MUSION
01-31-2007, 06:57 PM
I use to be a great student, but now I hardly care about school and grades at all, I don't bother wasting my time, with homework or studying. I play my DS in lesson sometimes and don't bother going at all somedays (not often though) if there's a good enough reason.