PDA

View Full Version : What Would Happen When Women Ruled The World??

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 08:55 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ASTAT.jpg

Any comments?

Essex
10-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Behind every man there's a great woman... Isn't that what they say?

TerraN EmpirE
10-31-2004, 08:59 PM
no comment

Havana
10-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Okay... What's with the toilet??

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:02 PM
Erm.. too lazy to re-edit picture lol - enlighten me ^_^

____
10-31-2004, 09:04 PM
oh, i get the toilet. um.....notice the chains are attatched the the toilet seat to prevent it from lifting up (for those who don't get it). Oo

er..... that would depend on the outcome if women rule the world.

it could either be peace or chaos. Oo

stankler
10-31-2004, 09:05 PM
If that was to be, then women would have to clean male urine that dryed on the bowl quite more often.

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:06 PM
HAHAHAHA - at least ___________ got the right idea.. **snickers**

Call it world chaos... That's why men should sit on the toilet seats from now on - to prevent extra "spillage" erm - if you know what I mean.

____
10-31-2004, 09:09 PM
Oo;

-edges away-

i guess that is true. a fair amount of chaos.

Essex
10-31-2004, 09:12 PM
I think all the women would go crazy of power and use a lease on the men and comanding them to do embaressing things in public

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:13 PM
It gets worse...

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ASTSA2.jpg

Essex
10-31-2004, 09:15 PM
what is the thing to the left?

Havana
10-31-2004, 09:16 PM
Where do you get these pictures, Celessa?

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:17 PM
what is the thing to the left?
You mean the high heel shoe or the knife right next to it? I hope you get the joke lmao!

Essex
10-31-2004, 09:18 PM
High heel shoe, that's what it is is... I c

Kewii
10-31-2004, 09:19 PM
I get that joke --it's true in my house.

My mom put her nephews crib together with just a butterknife.. (that doesn't sound so safe, does it?)

MistressPookyChan
10-31-2004, 09:21 PM
Anyway.... *ahem*

If women ruled the world, I image it to be more compassionate. Women are, in general, more compassionate then men. Mostly, it's based on the way girls are brought up (to be caring) compared to boys (to stand up for themselves, be aggressive). I also imagine that there would be more negotiating and no all-or-none situations.

____
oh dear...........

and so more chaos comes.........

Alyssa
Erm, Part 3...

And yeah MissPooky, I think you should start running our world. Little male buggers lol - j/k

Tatsu-Nii's the only one here who I respect as a guy ^_~

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ASTAT3.jpg

Shadowstarr
10-31-2004, 09:22 PM
lol
i get the 2nd pic but not the 1st
:S
but if women ruled the world..... then the world would be in total chaos and the world would be begging 4 help

____
10-31-2004, 09:23 PM
but even if women are more compassionate than boys, there still are tomboys and the rough ones.

MistressPookyChan
10-31-2004, 09:24 PM
1st pic: there is a joke that men always leave the toilet seat up after they have used the toilet. The chains prevent them from even lifting it up in the first place.

2nd pic: power tools also include high heels (ever walked in them?!) and a butter knife (i dont get it, but ok)

3rd pic: a mouse compact. I love it! I want it...

Shadowstarr
10-31-2004, 09:27 PM
1st pic: there is a joke that men always leave the toilet seat up after they have used the toilet. The chains prevent them from even lifting it up in the first place.

2nd pic: power tools also include high heels (ever walked in them?!) and a butter knife (i dont get it, but ok)

3rd pic: a mouse compact. I love it! I want it...
oooo....
thanx 4 explaining. cause i get the 2nd 1 and ya... and i just noticed the 3rd 1 after i posted :banghead:

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:28 PM
Yeah that's the cool thing about the internet and technology these days. They make up a lot of neat things ^_^

And according to recent statistics, more women would think of themselves as better rulers of the worlds in comparison to guys. They would hardly think of men as politically go-getters, and think men are lazy bums who keep asking ladies to go get beer from the fridge. When they get to the point where they do nothing at all, that's when woman liberation strikes! And women take over the world! LMAO

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ASTAT4.jpg

Essex
10-31-2004, 09:35 PM
If two girls get in eachothers trought, they use dirty tricks, like getting everyone around to hating the one they hate, and that wouldn't work so well if they ruled a country. That would start wars

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:37 PM
Tatsu-Nii, you've got a valid point. Most guys just go over the problems and deal with them rather quickly. But if girls get stuck around with these problems, the grudges they build against each other becomes so bad, it looks like its going to head out to the point of no return. Good call ^_^

Elfy
10-31-2004, 10:04 PM
but even if women are more compassionate than boys, there still are tomboys and the rough ones.

what? you mean like me...
I think the world could be in for trouble...particularly with PMT!!!

____
11-01-2004, 06:45 AM
i wasn't specifically meaning you but i guess now it was. (sorry if i offended you.)

Xx;

there was this rough girl that used to go to one of my schools. but then she moved away. Xx;

stankler
11-01-2004, 07:49 AM
And here's a picture of what it would be if humans ruled the world... Oh, wait, that already is.

shi_amai
11-01-2004, 07:53 AM
I don't know. It depends who was the main women incharge. Depending on the type of person she was the world would probably be fairly okay. Then again, there are still a lot of women who are like... eh... nevermind.

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 08:04 AM
And here's a picture of what it would be if humans ruled the world... Oh, wait, that already is.
Tsk tsk, shame shame. Imagine how our world would be run without these type of men fighters?

ryu-otaku
11-01-2004, 08:43 AM
WOMEN!!!!! well what would you expect for a thread like this?! ({:";LOL;":})

Zedekiah
11-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I'd be as much of a living hell as it is now. Don't you go around thinking that when someone's in the lead, you will automaticly be any better.

Yunfei
11-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Men will finilly feel the real hell

skyler22
11-01-2004, 10:39 AM
it would be interesting what should i do first *evil grin* dun dun dun...

Nullpunkt
11-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Tatsu-Nii's the only one here who I respect as a guy ^_~

*sigh* Once again, I go unrespected and unappreciated...

skyler22
11-01-2004, 10:45 AM
well actualy rick i respect you

Kilawher Shazarade
11-01-2004, 10:47 AM
What about me, Celessa..? ;-; ::Sniffle.::

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 10:48 AM
But he's so cute and innocent!! LMAO ^_^

Oh well, all ladies over there, we can run the world! Vote for your favorite prez! *j/k* - erm <glares at Martha Stewart> okay, not all women aren't corrupt :<_<:

Nori! OMG, how could I ever forget about you... **cries**

Essex
11-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Cute?! Innocent?! Why....

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
**Blushes** Uh-oh, I think I made him look... **Hides**

Essex
11-01-2004, 11:21 AM
** Finds ** What do you mean? T_T

Alyssa
11-01-2004, 11:24 AM
I just find you a sweet guy, that's all. You look soooo adorable when you do that! LMAO

Essex
11-01-2004, 11:26 AM
**now I'm blushing** haha... thanks ^^; (I think)

Leo Seta
11-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Don't women already rule the world?!http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/confused.gif

I mean you have total power over relationships and you control the growth of the population.

Besides the male gender is dying out anyways, we're running out of Y chromosomes so you only have to wait about 200,000 years... of course mankind might of obliterated itself by then or we could develope a new strain of Y chromosomes like rats... sorry went into science geek mode...http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Mecha-Griever
11-01-2004, 12:21 PM
I think women prioritise better than men, but without reason. If women ruled the world, there would be no economy and no colonisation... I bet you that everyone in the populous would be much happier than they are now. ^_^

M~G

ladyanime
11-01-2004, 12:30 PM
If women ruled the world than i dont think we would have had the ww. Women usally compromise better than men but, men put things in simple terms. Well we get the best of both worlds don't we?

ryu-otaku
11-01-2004, 01:21 PM
If women ruled the world than they would probably destroy it luckily women have us men... !LOL!

Ami~chan
11-01-2004, 01:40 PM
If women ruled the world, there would be alot less beer (more wine). But yeah, don't women already rule the world?
Men tend to put things off til the last minute(some women, such as I, do this as well). If women ruled the world, we'd be bored because we got everything done!!!

Eris
11-01-2004, 02:01 PM
It would pretty much be exactly the same. Only with reversed gender roles.

Myrra
11-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Y'all are crazy...has no one heard the expression that "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"? We may think that we would do things better...and while I'm sure it we'd try...it wouldn't be any better...just different.

Mankind as a whole has too many flaws that are not easily overlooked. To have a perfect world...would require the immediate lobotomization of the entire populous and only one person with any clue as to what is going on.

Just my thoughts though.

Zedekiah
11-01-2004, 05:11 PM

I love you.

homeless_with_no_PC
11-13-2004, 10:54 PM
nothing would happen. there would still be camboyan and chinese underpayed peons working 16 hours a day so we can have cheap electronic devices, clothes, shoes, toys with toluene, etc.

Zedekiah
11-14-2004, 11:02 AM

There's nothing else to it.

Drop your ideals.

Mariya Shidō
11-14-2004, 11:21 AM
It doesnt matter what gender rules as long as humanity worships cretinism . Also there is no such thing anymore as gender roles . See the Beckhams , dont you agree David is the wife and Victoria the husband ? 100 years from now on we all are metrosexual .

PS : Women in army-uniforms are a turnoff .

ShadowBlade
11-14-2004, 02:20 PM
oh for the love of god:eek:

...imagine the movie mean girls on a planetary level with nuclear bombs:duck:

and all people think that people like them are better at whatever so of course women think they'd be better rulers

Showgan Jin
01-08-2006, 04:47 PM
we would have tampons in the boys bathroom...

Vendetta
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
we would have tampons in the boys bathroom... That's a Pleasent Tought...LOL:D

-Batman-
01-08-2006, 05:28 PM
As I see it, both genders will rule the same way. Both genders are still the same species, Human. Guess what? Humans are greedy by nature, throw someone of EITHER gender a bone and they want the whole damn cow.

Women will get a chance sooner or later, so will people of other ethnic backgrounds (notice every president is white, and most of them are christian) But at the moment the world is far too hectic to worry about something like this. We need a strong leader, not a compassionate one. If a woman can be strong and is void of compassion, by all means let her rule.

and Masali has something to add as well...

wow, I could spot this one a mile away. And I thought to myself "what a flamewar!" and also "it's been 5 days...why am I still suspended?" but thats besides the point.
This topic...what we're you thinking? you're just taking every stereotype fed to you by the media and putting it together with feces and politics and calling it a topic. one: Girls would not make better rulers than men. Men would not make better rulers than women, any logic put in front of me that says otherwise will be disregarded. because this is one thing I KNOW Im right about. I've seen some women (not in their period) with the temprement of a rabid bulldog in the process of mauling a squirrel. And I've also seen Men with the personalities of timid rabbits. Im sick of these male female stereotypes (I do like labling emo's however), but male female is something that really ticks me off. These women are talking like men are some kind of creature that only lives to eat and reproduce. well, you know what? so do women, they live to maintain themselves and reproduce. Women just like to think that they have some kind of higher purpose, men's irrational fear of women has given their ego's a huge boost. and Im not just ragging on the females, Men have their flaws. some of them are overcontrolling and pig headed. But not all men are like that and not all women are like that. So pretty much in short, we're all gonna die and rot in the ground eventually, what we do before then is up to us. We both equally fail, and none are fit to rule. but since no other known race on the earth can rule. (and no, Vampires cannot rule because they do not exist. for those of you who think that vampires are another co-existing race on the earth other than humans.)
but since no other known race on the earth can rule, (and no, Vampires cannot rule because they do not exist. for those of you who think that vampires are another co-existing race on the earth other than humans.) then it's up to humans, men AND women.

The Little girl
01-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I really don't think much would change. :mellow:

Qeeun
01-08-2006, 07:41 PM
im confused,,,

Vendetta
01-08-2006, 07:48 PM
I like the toilet! LOL!

!.Ski Takeshi.!
01-08-2006, 07:50 PM
if women ruled the world all video games would be banned or rated AO
no one would ever get a good meal at home.
money will always be given out, when people don't need it,
everything will be hybrid and gay looking.
Hummers will be banned,

Katrina_Survivor2
01-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, my opinion if this is almost identical to my opinion of the "Who should rule men or women?" thread. It makes absolutely no difference. There are many different types of extremism, and one of them is feminism.

Women are not superior in any way, despite what your sexist tampon commercials tell you(hey, I've got an idea!! Lets find out which gender is better by asking someone who has been both a man and a woman. That makes perfect sense. Oh wait, there's no one like that, so it sound like those guys need to shut the hell up!!!). Niether are they inferior. Anatomy has nothing to do with ruling(even though there should be no such thing as an "iron rule" but rather a democracy, Which is essentially a government that isn't ruled by Hitler).

The point of all of this is that it makes no difference except that sexism will be directed at men and we will be the ones griping and moaning and saying, "If men ruled the world, we wouldn't have crime or violence and the world would be a much better place," I think I've made my point.

Damon R.
01-08-2006, 11:17 PM
*Stifles her laughter*

What would happen when women ruled the world!? AHAHA! That'd be the day my guinea pig sprouts wings and flies in the air, yelling, "I AM BATMAN!"

But... To be a 'nice' person... When women ruled the world, these events would happen in quick succession:

1) Men would wear tight pants everyday
2) Men would have to poddy in a hole somewhere... THINK!
3) Women would make sure men would never call them "Fat", even if it's true
4) I'd be on the top triangle on the upper most powerful women in the world. *Cough cough hack hack*

Masali
01-08-2006, 11:58 PM
To be a 'nice' person...

...are you serious? If that's your "mean" then I'd pay to see your nice, it could cure cancer!

飛竜
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM
oh, i get the toilet. um.....notice the chains are attatched the the toilet seat to prevent it from lifting up (for those who don't get it). Oo

er..... that would depend on the outcome if women rule the world.

it could either be peace or chaos. Oo
I agree with that opinion.

I wonder if the women can rule either peace or chaos.

I feel scared... *feels terrified*

Ambroise Lacudra
01-09-2006, 06:12 PM
I think it is impossible to "rule" the world. There will always be peace and there always be chaos. There can't just be one. It is virtually impossible, and I think that it is the only thing that truly is impossible. But, that picture is a rather humorous way to sum it up. :x Totalitarian dictatorship and sexism bug me.

White Tiger X
01-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I really don't know what would happen if that happened. But I don't want to be around when that happens.

Eris
01-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Hard to say, on one hand testosterone makes you more aggressive, so there probably would be less agression, on the other hand that depends on how draconian the women would rule.

Princess Minako
01-10-2006, 09:46 AM
I disagree, I think its very easy to be sexy in an army uniform, it all depends on how you wear it. I think that suits etc are very sexy looking if you wear them right. Why else would there be 328420938 army halloween costumes? Just wait til you see me in a uniform rrrawwrr! ^_~

It doesn't depend so much on gender as to the type of person you are. Guys can be compassionate and girls can be ruthless.

The Goddess has Spoken

Imp[losion]
01-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Hard to say, on one hand testosterone makes you more aggressive, so there probably would be less agression, on the other hand that depends on how draconian the women would rule.
Perhaps, but I've seen women fighting (and I mean fighting), and it's a lot worse than men fighting.

Honestly, the idea of women ruling the world scares me. I see women as being more violent and more cruel than men, with a few exceptions, of course.

colonelsp
01-10-2006, 10:00 AM
i dont want the world to be ruled by women.my life would be messed up. no more games.

D-man
01-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Y'all are crazy...has no one heard the expression that "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"? We may think that we would do things better...and while I'm sure it we'd try...it wouldn't be any better...just different.

Mankind as a whole has too many flaws that are not easily overlooked. To have a perfect world...would require the immediate lobotomization of the entire populous and only one person with any clue as to what is going on.

Just my thoughts though.

i like they way you think. as well as a few other but i dont want to site here and quote all of you. but i think it would all be the same because the women would do the same thing the men because it is what most of the people of the use wants. and what not. well that is what i think for now i will come back in some time and tell more. but i like all the pic by the way.

geronimo
01-10-2006, 12:15 PM
:banghead: This is how this question makes me feel. This is the stupidest question in the world almost as stupid as "The Book of Mormon." Sorry ladies, but the sheer truth is that THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I mean if women ruled the world then we would be put into an apocalypse such as the world has never seen! Meteors would fall from the sky and the wind will sound like nails on a chalkboard. "Now you may say Geronimo you sexist bastard why would you say something like that?" Well heres why, "BECAUSE I CAN *****!"

Your loving humanitarian,
geronimo

P.S. I'm joking I have respect for most women, just not Polack women...

Nespa
01-10-2006, 12:21 PM
if we ruled the world i know one thing for sure. there would probely be alot more shoe, clothes and perfume stores around :p

Dark Foxx
01-10-2006, 05:06 PM
If women ruled the world, we'd probably make our boyfriends/husbands work their fingers to the bone and we'd make them work out until they look hot ^_^

And if young ladies {me} could rule their parents, I'd invite boys to my house ALL the time to play video games and give me answers to their homework assingments....but to honestly tell you the truth, I think EVER think that that's gonna happen *sighs*

oh well...

Sana
01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Behind every man there's a great woman... Isn't that what they say? thats what I say ^^

Scion
01-10-2006, 05:28 PM
It would be bitter-sweet. Men would be treated almost as bad as the slaves did. But women would hopefully keep everything peaceful and normal.

Qeeun
01-10-2006, 05:50 PM
The World Would and as we know it...nough said (no, im not Sexist)

*insertjapanesenamehere*
01-10-2006, 06:03 PM
lol i actually get it. but that's just the steriotypical female. no ALL girls are like that. lol still hilarious tho.