PDA

View Full Version : Universities

escaflownemoon
10-31-2004, 08:04 PM
Just wanted to know who is attending an university or if you aren't yet, but looking into some.

Maybe name a few, you know that you would like to attend and why?

I think this might help people get to know what other Universities that are out there. hmm I don't know how long this will last hehe^^

I guess I will go first.

2nd year student in Information Technology
Mount Saint Vincent University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada.
URL: www.msvu.ca (http://www.msvu.ca) if anyone wants to go look.
What I like about it is it has small classes and close to home.

Alyssa
10-31-2004, 09:01 PM
1st year in professional BA
Brock University
St. Catharines, Ontario
CANADA

I could show you my stats sheet if you insist, but then again, it scared many, so no thanks...

Kewii
10-31-2004, 09:07 PM
Nipissing University
3rd Year history major
Ontario, Canada

I have a friend who goes to brock, his name is Jonathan. Do you know him ;)

roxybudgy
10-31-2004, 09:09 PM
I just fnished my first year at Edith Cowan University (www.ecu.edu.au)

I'm doing Bachelor of Business which is a 3 year course, but it might take longer for me because I'm planning to do Japanese too (Diploma of Language Studies).

MistressPookyChan
10-31-2004, 09:22 PM
i graduated in may from the college of st. catherine in Minnesota, USA. I got a 4 year (BA) degree in political science, minor in economics. It's a private, all-women's college.

Elfy
10-31-2004, 09:51 PM
3rd year in Bmus/Bteach
The university of Newcastle Australia

Fabala
10-31-2004, 10:34 PM
Er...
I'm currently in community college due to financial troubles in going away to school (I was accepted and enrolled down in Eckerd College in Florida originally). Nice thing is that I can actually -pay- for it ^^ Plus it's a decent school... I'll be there 2 1/2 to 3 years (in second year now), then transfer.

Toji
11-01-2004, 03:48 AM
University of Maryland and Central Texas College at the same time. Workin' on my academics and doing a vocational tech school so I wouldn't be jobless. Like they say, a degree doesn't guarantee a job, but experience does. <3 CTC.

Astro
11-01-2004, 07:42 AM
Banking Institution of Higher Education
2nd year IT
Latvia, Riga

wizz-o-matic
11-01-2004, 09:11 AM
University of Computer and Information science
Slovenia
^_^

Yunfei
11-01-2004, 09:55 AM
I hope I can to go to a decent one

Blaze auku
11-01-2004, 10:16 AM
me too i going to a cumputer univesity

Chilly
11-01-2004, 11:24 AM
I got accepted into Lynchburg and Capital University so far. Lynchburg is in Virginia and it was on the top of my list and I got some financial aide but I'm still applying to other schools and just weighing everything out. Capital University is in Ohio.

Oh and I'm applying to University of Virginia, Longwood University and Randolph Macon womans college, all in Virginia. Good schools and UVA is a tough one. Hopefully I get into those two. ^_^

Ami~chan
11-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Im only in high school. Im hoping to go to LSU to major in psycology and maybe minor in education (not sure yet though). Im still clueless about my future career.

Queen-of-Mars
11-01-2004, 02:40 PM
First year at El Paso Community College, and transfering out next year.

If accepted: Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, Texas.

It's SO much cheaper to save the damn 15k per semester and only spend about $900(counting books) per semester. College is expensive, but private college is an arm AND two legs.

Leo Seta
11-01-2004, 03:21 PM
First year BA in History at Essex Uni in England.

I love it, it's so much fun... hehehe student loans... god bless'em... getting me to you Japan that you are...