PDA

View Full Version : Have u ever seen a goast?????

inu_fan12345
10-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Have u ever seen a goast?? what did it look like?

Knightmare686
10-31-2004, 04:39 PM
goast is spelled ghost and the closes one ive seen is cervantes for Soul calibur 2

Dark_Misery
10-31-2004, 04:50 PM
Not really? The only ghosts I've seen are the ones in movies..

Taikyo
10-31-2004, 08:24 PM
hmm.. i remember i saw one when i was only 10 and a couple of weeks ago. when i was just watching t.v in my room and my mom,dad,and older sis were gone and only my gramps and my lil sis was with me i saw a mysterious figure go into the kitchen. i thought it was my gramps, so i asked him if he was in the kitchen, and he said he was sleeping in the living room ever since my family to go shopping. Then the other times me and my lil sis(with me lil friend and my sis's friend) were home alone in our house again,(right after my grandma past away) my lil sis's friend saw something in the room. I asked her who was that-since everyone was at the kithen that time- and she told me it was a lady with curly hair and was sitting on top my bed. so i checked the room, since i wanted to make sure it was for real, then i saw my grandma, then i turn slowly around and walked very fast to the kithcen with everyone else. afterwards i told my sis's friend it was just my grandma checking up on us (since i guess she knows we were alone in the house with no adult). so i was sort of scared, yet kind of protected.

Dark_Misery
10-31-2004, 10:02 PM
^ You're kidding right? Wowwie...that's scary...

inuyasha_kagome
11-01-2004, 12:59 AM
i actually have. the most recent time was yesterday. the rest of my family was out shoping and i see this figure go into my room out of the corner of my eye. thinking it was just my parents looking for me because they were back i ingnored it until about thiry minutes later my sister walks in the door followed by my parents. at that point i was scared :confused: so i run into my room ro find the torso of a boy of about thirteen sitting on my bed as if he were waititng for something.:ooh: when he noticed me he got up and walked out. no one actually believed me and their's no proof but i swear it happened.:oy:

:sofa:

Deathscythe
11-01-2004, 10:11 AM
id like to say i have ^_^

Daenerys
11-01-2004, 12:11 PM
I just came back from my friend's house who has a ghost, and I have a ghost in my room.

But yeah, this belongs in miscellaneous o.O you're weird.

ryu-otaku
11-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Yes i have and it was in my old house in Tennessee it was in my room

XxJBxX
11-01-2004, 12:38 PM
i think the closest ghost ive seen was the ones thought up in my imagination.

Daenerys
11-01-2004, 12:51 PM
haha. Wait till you're sitting in your room all alone after watching a scary movie.. and you lay down, and the ear that's laying ON THE PILLOW, hears someone whisper clear as day, your name.

Or like, having it move stuff, and take my cokes out of my fridge..

Ami~chan
11-01-2004, 01:11 PM
When I was about seven, I walked into the kitchen at our old house, and I saw this old man. I got this creepy feeling that I somehow knew him, but when I blinked, he disappeared. Later, I found a photograph of the guy I had saw. I asked my Granny who it was and she said it was her father, my great-grandpa. The creepy thing is, he died about six monthes before I was born.

Frozen Tears
11-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Hmm try watchin the "Grudge" alone in the dark....

Cless Alvein
11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
I just came back from my friend's house who has a ghost, and I have a ghost in my room.

But yeah, this belongs in miscellaneous o.O you're weird.Damn, you're right. How passive I've become. This
isn't about Anime or Manga, so away it goes. Whee.

Daenerys
11-02-2004, 11:18 PM
--Pat's Lance-- It's easy to over-look something with spelling errors XD

But yeah, on halloween, someone kept moving around in my friend's kitchen. When we went in there in the morning, it was clean. IT IS NEVER CLEAN.

Kilawher Shazarade
11-02-2004, 11:20 PM
I don't think I've ever encountered a ghost.. unless I count my overactive imagination and great fear of them.

I get freaked out really easy.. and I see things in the corner of my eye a lot; but when I calm down, none of those things happen.. ;3

Alyssa
11-02-2004, 11:22 PM
Ghosts? Never believed in em actually, never had a supernatural sense of feeling. My 6th sense lags in fear - scary, though I play Fatal Frame 2 a little way too much... LMAO ^_^

Wolfwood
11-03-2004, 12:50 AM
i see one at school all the time. some kid is so white that being a ghost would be his only excuse.

my grandma has a ghost photo (one of those photos where it looks like there is a ghost hovering around you) but thats as close as i've come

Daenerys
11-03-2004, 01:12 AM
I have some photographs of myself that are like that, Wolfwood. It's weird.

Wolfwood
11-03-2004, 01:14 AM
i love ghost photos. i think i'll start collecting them.

TerraN EmpirE
11-03-2004, 01:39 AM
In my old house there was a corner that was always cold. my brother had his bed there. for a while and he used to start singing and walking through the house in pitch black on old wooden floors with out making a sound... then later when he left we moved a book case there and the books kept falling. out when ever photos were taken they kept coming out weird wired noises strange power quirks and a couple things that would make your hair turn white (mine did)

Elfy
11-03-2004, 02:07 AM
I have something in my house. It will move things and sometimes i'll feel something sit on my bed or touch me but there's nothing there.
I can't go into my parents room because i feel watched and cold all the time..

Annik
11-03-2004, 02:16 AM
OMG! I thought it said goats!

This topic sucks. It should be about goats.

Never seen a ghost. I'm sure they're out there.

HeavyArms
11-03-2004, 05:40 AM
i wanna see a ghost but becuz i dont belve in tham i cant see them :(

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 05:42 AM
i love ghost photos. i think i'll start collecting them.That's why I still play Fatal Frame 2, looks cool, but freaky. I think I desired a fetish for hot chics collecting spirits lmao - well, Clock Tower 3 was just the same, but damn! I love it! ^_^

Fabala
11-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Seen, no, but my house is almost definitely haunted =/

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Ever heard chairs rock back and forth when no ones home?
Ever had a sense a curtain could take shape of an invisible human being?
Ever sense footsteps approaching your bedroom.
And a hand to grab your ankle from under the bed.

That's what I had the feeling of sometimes when I was little... scary... lol

Fabala
11-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Yeah, we get footsteps on the stairs and upstairs when nobody's there, the front door opening on its own even when locked, cigar smoke smells, cold chills, freaked-out cats (they'll stare and stare and follow something not visible to us, their hair will raise, and they'll run), feelings of being watched, etc. Not to mention the couch experience, which I don't even like to think about >< Brrr.

Zedekiah
11-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Goast = The Restless spirit of a Goat.

I've seen one of those, though.

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Yeah apparent it is creepy lol. One time I thought I was dreaming but I sensed I was being pulled down below the ground. Then again, that was me falling off the couch lol

Pixiedancer
11-03-2004, 10:57 AM
We, have creepy stuff happening in our house all the time. Lights shaking, boxes moving, weird prints on the walls, hearing people call your name when no one is around. I think that qualifies as a ghost.

Frozen Tears
11-03-2004, 12:13 PM
(Blah)
Sometimes I see Movin Shadows in here...yet theres no light around..
then U can hear foot steps in my room @ night...
and one Night...there was this HUGE BAT climbin Outside of my house...eww it was so ugly...good thing the Police and Animal Protection Agency Caught it...I wudda went cWwWazii(er)

Rainb0w
11-03-2004, 12:19 PM
I came across a couple of poltergeists as a child and it wasn't very nice. All in broad daylight. :eek:

Eris
11-03-2004, 01:41 PM
The only ghost i ever saw was the commie ghost.

Zedekiah
11-03-2004, 01:52 PM
What happened to him? :3

Eris
11-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Joseph McCarthy happened.

Bebop
11-03-2004, 02:44 PM
I have seen a goast man me and that goast had some good times stay out drinking waching cartoons good times. But he keeps turning off the tv!

Ami~chan
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
I've had many supernatural experiences throughout my life. Some of them are creepy, but one or two have been kinda pleasant. Sometimes when I go back to my Dads house, and when I go into my parents old room, its like I can feel this presence. Im sure its my mom, who died awhile back.

____
11-03-2004, 04:34 PM
countless supernatural encounters. i lost count after the first 7 or so. but i know the encounters are higher than 30. Oo;

yes, i have seen a ghost. i called upon a ghost named Rosemary. I think i kind of regret doing that because of Halloween night. but then again, it might of been her or a Jinn. evil Jinns.....
Also there was one named Isabella. some of the users back on the old AGDotNet know about her. Oo; dang she tried to kill me. i stayed awake over 4 nights straight. Oo;

amuro1
11-03-2004, 05:39 PM
i haven't seen one myself but i've heard a bunch of stories from other people.
like my mom got slapped in the face when she was sleeping alone, back in thailand.

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 07:22 PM
That is scary indeed. I wish I had some pictures of this phenomenom my friend use to send me every week. It takes the form of some kind of phantom... Believe me, it would get you spooked lol

Daenerys
11-03-2004, 08:28 PM
I got slapped in the back once. Nothing bad though.

Rei86
11-04-2004, 03:57 AM
my nan used to talk about gosts... but no one ever belived her...

ps. u spelt gost wrong... ((goast))
or was it ment to be goat?

yea iv seen a goat before... not a very exiting moment of my life but thats life for ya

Wolfwood
11-04-2004, 04:37 AM
i still havent seen a ghost... but this white floating guy hovering behind thinks he has, what a lier... wait... white... floating... meh its probably the wind. its always the wind.

Alyssa
11-04-2004, 10:31 AM
There's a tire swing shifting back and forth down by my neighbor's house right now, and it's still moving every day even when nobody is around and the day isn't windy at all.

There could be a ghost over there in my opinion **shivers**

animeseishi
11-11-2004, 11:29 PM
havent seen one yet....

____
11-11-2004, 11:37 PM
speaking of ghosts........ i really hope she didn't return....... (the ppl on the old AGDotNet would probably know....) and i think she came back. NOOOOOOOOO!
>.< i'm doomed!!!!

Daxe
11-11-2004, 11:48 PM
I feel sometimes like people are watching me when Im about to go to sleep and stuff does that count?

ShadowBlade
11-12-2004, 01:34 AM
my nan used to talk about gosts... but no one ever belived her...

ps. u spelt gost wrong... ((goast))
or was it ment to be goat?

yea iv seen a goat before... not a very exiting moment of my life but thats life for ya
not being a jerk for once, but its ghost

the closest i've come to somthin like that i was walking home from my friends house. he only lives like 200m from my house. I kept seeing black figures flying in front of me like tons of em, they're really fast too. and it was cloudy so i got a lil freaked.

but dont you think its funny how in ghost movies somebody always brings something to try and hit the ghost.

siriz347
11-12-2004, 10:00 AM
I have a very detailed long encounter story about a being of somekind.

Sophonax
11-12-2004, 10:08 AM
I've never seen a goast, but I've seen a ghost.
He looked like a normal person..
I've seen him twice.

.[TT]Death//Scythe666
11-12-2004, 10:10 AM
I'd like to say i have ^_^

Blaze auku
11-12-2004, 10:52 AM
yes it was my greatgandpop

Rena6793
11-14-2004, 04:34 PM
*sigh*I hate to say yes but i have.Her name is Rosie.I was like...6.I was visiting my great aunt (i forget witch one out of the 24 ive got) I couldnt get to sleep,So i went into the kitchen and fund grandad, and two other family members.I just foreget witch ones.They were playing cards, so i watched them.After awhile, i heard a noise.I looked to the side, and the hallway (witch wasn't there before) got longer and longer.Then i saw a green figure.Then it came closer, the dissapered.I asked grandpa who that was, but he didnt see it.And, after seeing the grudge, i see things at night that scare me!*takes a long breath*That was long.

Die Tod von Euch
11-14-2004, 07:14 PM
...Yes. Many times. Ever since before I can remember. They like me, I think. There was one thing that followed my family when we moved from Florida to North Carolina. I think it eventually left, though... Not that it matters, because there's something else at the house in NC. The instances are too numerous to name, so I'll just tell you what's been happening recently, in my new house.

See, I own my own house now. I'm still rather excited about it, even though it's been several months since I bought it (not totally bought..I owe a mortgage). But..the thing I DON'T like about my new house is that..well..It's haunted. And by more than one thing.

There's a little girl. She appears on the stairs sometimes. Just sitting there, watching you when you enter the front door (stairs are by the door). I'm not the only one who has seen her. My roommate saw her, too. He pulled me aside one day and asked me what was up with the little girl. ...I hadn't told him about her before, mind you. I had only told one other person about it, and she never told him. But, he saw her. She doesn't show up so much anymore, though.

There's something else in the house, too. But I don't know what it is. I saw a tall figure in the kitchen for a split second once, and that was it. There's also many times when my roommate and I will just be sitting and watching TV or something, and we both get goosebumps all over. And we just get this feeling like...something's there. Something big.

We took pictures of something. Not like a form or anything like that. They're little like..bubbles..of light. And there's this one line of light that's in the same place no matter where you stand in the room to take a picture. I could post the pictures, perhaps..

My house is creepy.

Himura Enishi
11-14-2004, 07:34 PM
hmmm............so death of you..............these ghosts, did you see them after the weed or LSD? lol, j/k, sorta, um yeah, ghosts...........not a fan, never seen one tho

Die Tod von Euch
11-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Actually, I'm strongly against drugs. The only thing I'll do is drink, and that's it. I don't even smoke normal cigarettes and am always on my roommate's case to get him to quit. So, no LSD or weed for me. Believe me if you want, I don't really care. I do have pictures, though. So.. *shrugs*

Rena6793
11-14-2004, 09:31 PM
HA! GHOSTS HUNTERS 2!MOVE OUT!Me and my friend Lexy like to go out and find ghosts and stuff.This tall.figure.very tall, all black, kinda slim?

ShadowBlade
11-14-2004, 10:06 PM
hmmm............so death of you..............these ghosts, did you see them after the weed or LSD? lol, j/k, sorta, um yeah, ghosts...........not a fan, never seen one tho
weed dont make you see stuff just makes you slow and stupid;)

Himura Enishi
11-14-2004, 11:15 PM
naw man if you do too much you get all paranoid and hear things................from what I've heard from others, hehe

Vagafur
11-15-2004, 03:11 AM
Yeah I've seen ghosts. Three to be precise. Almost everyone in my family has seen one. My cousin was attacked by one ( I was eavesdropping on the adults when they told this to my parents, I wasn't supposed to hear)

Rena6793
11-15-2004, 07:45 AM
Nobody around me believes them except me and Lexy.