PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice.

Daenerys
10-30-2004, 07:06 PM
More like someone to talk to, who'll listen, and stuff like that. I need a friend more than anything, and all the friend's I have really suck. None of them ever listen to me, all of them ignore me when I have problems or issues I need help with, and the only few friends I can talk to and relate to aren't ever online or have vanished.

My aim's: vindicatedstfu, if anyone wants to talk or anything.

Vua
10-30-2004, 07:08 PM
id really like to help. and im good at this stuff.
but i only have msn T.T

- I'm Sorry

Mecha-Griever
10-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want the ear of an idiot English guy so I suppose that draws me out of the equation. I'm always here if you need help, so my AIM is mechagriever if you wanna talk. I can listen with the best of em'. *laughs*

M~G

Alyssa
10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Sorry... I am already devoted to a few friends and I only use msn - unfortunately, I also have to study, so I can't help you out there. ^_~

Die Tod von Euch
10-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Oh hon... I'd sign on right now and talk, but I'm about to go somewhere. I'll be on tomorrow most likely, though. And you can always PM or email me. I understand how it is when you really need someone to talk to, but there isn't really anyone there... *hugs*

Leo Seta
10-30-2004, 07:35 PM
I'm always on AIM and MSN if you ever need someone to talk to Ai, I just can't guarntee if I'll always be sober... hehehe... oh god I'm so wasted....

Deathscythe
10-30-2004, 07:48 PM
well if you need someone to talk with im always here kay ^_^ i'll listen and help you best i could ^_^ id be glad to help you

aim: TTDEATHSCYTHE
(yeah my aim sn sucks sorry heh!)
msn: [email protected]

there the only messengers i have but yeah you wanna talk just im me and yeah i'll be there for you ^_^

edit: or just even pm me on here xD lol

Nullpunkt
10-30-2004, 07:55 PM
It's amazing how many people here actually have hearts... they should wear them on their sleeve like I do. Anyways, if you want to talk, I'll listen, and if you want advice, I'll give it... I don't guarantee that it will be the best advice, but it will be the best I can give. I don't know what's going on, but I'll do whatever I can to help. I don't have AIM yet, but I'll get it.

My MSN is: [email protected]

My Y! is: [email protected]

And my AIM (as soon as I get it, which will be in a few minutes) will be: [email protected] , or something like that. I'll repost it when I get it.

Feel free to PM me whenever. And if you want, you can even write me at:

Tony Erow
1176 12th Ave.
Graceville, FL 32440

Hang in there, Ai... people care, and so do I.

Leo Seta
10-30-2004, 08:00 PM
*posting hate mail to rick*
oh did you say something rick? thanks for the address by the way... saves me hacking into the FBI to send this to you...http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Vua
10-30-2004, 08:03 PM
must..... stalk..... rick.......

my msn is over there
:: points at the msn icon under his name ::
<-------

Zedekiah
10-30-2004, 08:04 PM
o..0;?

This is getting scary.
Sort of like those Teletubbies shows :3

Nullpunkt
10-30-2004, 08:26 PM
I don't mind giving out information about myself... I'm quite reckless when it comes to that. Everyone in this damn forum can write me for all I care. Or send me anthrax-ridden letters. Or bombs. Whatever.

Mecha-Griever
10-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Heh... Well I added your MSN anyway Rick... You'll come to regret that soon. ^_~

Anyway, I do believe the problem at hand was Princess Ai, and how she's feeling at the moment.

M~G

skyler22
10-30-2004, 08:44 PM
that was realy sweet of ya rick

and Ai i will do all i can to help ya out all i got is the pm and my email the commputer went crazy with every thing else but here's my email...

([email protected])
([email protected])[email protected]

Shadowstarr
10-30-2004, 09:16 PM
i'd litsen.... if u have msn

niKopol
10-30-2004, 09:45 PM
dont worry i'll get aim in a sec hopefully *kicks the windows 95 and stairs at it for signs of life*

Female_Hitokiri
10-30-2004, 10:52 PM
You can feel free to PM me anytime, Ai. ^_^ I'm always here to listen.

Kyo Kusanagi
10-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Look no further ..... AIM's in my profile.

Terra
10-31-2004, 05:02 AM
i can help... just PM or e-mail me...

MistressPookyChan
10-31-2004, 05:35 AM
I'm on during the over-night hours of the US, so PM if you need to vent.

souichi tsujii
10-31-2004, 10:03 AM
I'm always open for a chat, you can reach me on Sadako Sumeragi (AIM), or email- [email protected]. Also [email protected]. Whichever you like best. :D