Han
10-30-2004, 06:54 PM
I'm going for a walk....and maybe TP your house on the way

Vua
10-30-2004, 06:55 PM
its only the 30th here.....

Metaldork
10-30-2004, 07:11 PM
For Halloween i'm going on a little ghost hunt in a cemetary.

Leo Seta
10-30-2004, 07:46 PM
I just got back from an across campus haloween party... man I'm wasted... damn vodka shots...

Annik
10-30-2004, 08:46 PM
:] I love halloween. I'm going to go trick-or-treating - and, no.... I don't care if you say I'm too old. Losers.

Besides, I get to put on wings.

skyler22
10-30-2004, 08:50 PM
just got back from a hallugh party at my church for the kids it was crazy nd i odviosly made it back alive *sighs* now im just doing this then nothing *sighes agian*

Shadowstarr
10-30-2004, 09:13 PM
well it's the 30th and ya. well tomorrow i'll be having a short party with my friends just for fun then after that we'll be trick-or-treqating around the neighborhood scaring ppl

niKopol
10-30-2004, 10:04 PM
we got ripped off where in my state because haloween is tommorrow on sunday the "law" made us go trick or treating today.
there was at least one house giving out candy every five miles,

back in my day you could go walking and every house would have candy

Alyssa
10-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Well talking about Hallowe'en, one time me and my best friend Rebecca decided to serve out free Hallowe'en candy over this special occasion, so what we did was toss them out from the 3rd-story balcony. It was more like raining pains of sharded glass candy from above, and we didn't mind, scared all the little kids - lol.

Nah, we just handed it to them the old boring way. Was too lazy to set up a scary mansion. Well, the only scary thing was deciding to call up this high school teacher named Mrs. Bach. We could invite her over right now and tell her not to wear a mask this upcoming Hallowe'en. ^_^ *sighs* those were the good old days

DownRight-eviL
10-30-2004, 11:28 PM
I vill go scare the little children.. *Has Dracula accent*
BUWAHAHAH! I vill enjoy this excurrsionn... *Bars fangs* ^__^

Daenerys
10-30-2004, 11:31 PM
o.o... I'm dressing up as Brody Dalle from The Distillers (Girl in my signature.) Really, it's just an excuse to cut my hair and do the whole mo-hawk thing with out my mom getting mad.

Also, before someone comments about me being too old to trick or treat.. I've only gotten to trick or treat around eight or nine times in my whole life. I haven't trick or treated in the last four years (First two I was REALLY sick, and last two my dad refused to take me.)

DownRight-eviL
10-30-2004, 11:36 PM
Awwwee no worries here ne? You'll have a fabulous time this year! ^___^
Err... I hope?

BUWAHAH! I VILL SCURE LITTEL CHILDREEEN... I VILL CHASE THEM AROUND TEH BLOCK! BUWAHAHAH!

niKopol
10-30-2004, 11:36 PM
jeez...my haloween make-up still wont come off my eyes...*crys* im gonna die looking like a drag-queen

DownRight-eviL
10-30-2004, 11:39 PM
jeez...my haloween make-up still wont come off my eyes...*crys* im gonna die looking like a drag-queenDon't worry, it'll come off! Plus, don't say that! I've seen too many boys dress up as girls in tight hoochie mama outfits, and it was WAAAY too funny... I mean... I was literally laughing my butt off and embarassing my friend who was dressed as a girl... But IT was funny... but scary at the same time T__T

Err... and don't take the hoochie mama thing seriously, he was wearing a mini skirt and a tight spaghetti strap shirt. I'm still gagging and laughing right now...

Fabala
10-31-2004, 12:19 AM
I'm working most of the day (Have to hop off to bed soon to sleep enough before then ^_~), but my coworkers are dressing up and, with much persuading, I will be joining them.

...I'm going to be a schoolgirl O.O Complete with skirt and tie. I can't even remember the last time I left the house in a skirt..

DownRight-eviL
10-31-2004, 12:21 AM
Yay! My sister's going as a school girl too! I just laugh at her because she's always like, "....I'm going as a school girl ya know... I know I'll look, totally hott!"
Hehehe

Fabala
10-31-2004, 12:25 AM
>< Seems to be the idea behind it, eh? I think that's why my coworkers decided on it anyway..

Ugh.

DownRight-eviL
10-31-2004, 12:35 AM
Hehe, yea... I was thinkin' along the same lines... o__O;;;

Taikyo
10-31-2004, 01:20 AM
OOooo i love halloween in my school! my teachers dress up funny. Like all the young male teachers dress up as girls in very tight clothes and high heels. And my sister's teacher dressed up like a tutu (hawaiian grandma) with the hair to match! and i soo was laughing when i saw one jr. guy dressed up as a nun! fake boobs and all! haha i was laughing soo hard! yup i love halloween at my school! it's always funny!

Elfy
10-31-2004, 01:27 AM
isn't celebrated much here...can't really do anything...no fair!!

Vua
10-31-2004, 01:28 AM
isn't celebrated much here...can't really do anything...no fair!!try to get a bunch of people you know to do it.
Try to get your uni to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elfy
10-31-2004, 01:30 AM
nah...ish sunday we have a concert at 9am tomorrow...we did it last year.
Too many concerts this year (had one last nite)..too tired.

Terra
10-31-2004, 03:01 AM
haloween... i'll be doing nothing except watch horror movies which could be surprisingly funny...

Yunfei
10-31-2004, 04:14 AM
I dont celibrate much I just eat my brothers candy:)

MistressPookyChan
10-31-2004, 04:52 AM
I went to a party last night and am still hung over. I dressed up as a kitty girl and got my ears pet, tail yanked, and told I was cute. It was fun! Even danced with random people.

wizz-o-matic
10-31-2004, 05:36 AM
Halloween?. We don't celebrate it here <_<
So. I'll just stay at home, doing nothing >_>

MistressPookyChan
10-31-2004, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I went out partying with a Kiwi, Aussie, and a Brit and they had no idea what halloween was all about.

Wolfwood
10-31-2004, 05:40 AM
i love halloween. its the one time of the year i can dress in my normal cloths and have people say what a great costume im wearing. also its the best time for a gothic sacrifi--- arrr i mean party, yes thats what i meant...

Myrra
10-31-2004, 06:15 AM
Surre that's what you meant.

I love Halloween as I can dress up and actually walk out of the house being someone other than I am.

And as I finished my costume last night, I am sooo looking forward to showing it off.

SailorMars
10-31-2004, 06:19 AM
I went to a party, as a cheerleader. It was pretty fun, although I ended up spending a lot of the night looking after some really drunk people. Other than that, it was pretty hott. <3

Fabala
10-31-2004, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I went out partying with a Kiwi, Aussie, and a Brit and they had no idea what halloween was all about.

Neither do Americans, but we don't let that stop us XDDD

Deathscythe
10-31-2004, 06:38 AM
halloween is today x.x what a pointless way to get free candy >.< lol xD ah well anywho yeah i dont do anything on halloween tis just.. boring x.x

Vua
10-31-2004, 07:34 AM
Todays halloween here in florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w00t!!!
I get to scare little kids and not get in trouble!!! ><

Deathscythe
10-31-2004, 07:41 AM
Todays halloween here in florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w00t!!!
I get to scare little kids and not get in trouble!!! ><

Lol xD i think i might actually do that ^_^

souichi tsujii
10-31-2004, 09:59 AM
Me and some friends are gonna go out tonight and get free candy! Who cares if we're way too old? Free sugar highs don't discriminate!

Havana
10-31-2004, 10:54 AM
Where i live only a small majority of teens and adults go out on halloween,
since it's mostly for kids under 12 who go out. It's hard to look for costumes also because most of the costumes are suitable for children, some just make their own.

DarkGundamPilot
10-31-2004, 11:10 AM
A lot of people where I live cosplay. It's awesome.