PDA

View Full Version : plz help!!!

silverdragon87
10-30-2004, 04:30 PM
im quite new at rpg so can anyone help me get started on this? oh like get full health, earn money and stuff....^_^

DownRight-eviL
10-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Hey... That's true... I need some help too?

But I guess I could tell you this one thing... KEEP POSTING!

The more you post, the more you level up and earn money! So... KEEP POSTING! Oh and don't put anything rude in your posts and etc.

silverdragon87
10-30-2004, 05:52 PM
wow i didn't know that...if i keep posting i'll get better???

Daenerys
10-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Please go into SITE ISSUES (Where this topic actually belongs) And read a pinned thread posted by me, called "All you need to know about RPGing" And stop spamming poor Ayumi's forum with questions.

goreforce9
10-30-2004, 06:55 PM
how do u get money and will someone fight me

red storm
10-31-2004, 04:18 AM
Did you even bother to read what Ai posted just one post above you?

ryu-otaku
10-31-2004, 04:22 AM
What is this thread?

:eek:

ryu-otaku
10-31-2004, 04:24 AM
need help leaveling up

Terra
10-31-2004, 04:27 AM
lol... okay... the more posts u have the more money u have and ur level goes up...as u guys already know...

umm... when u go the battle arena, u see there's the password thing. as someone chalenges u to a battle or you challenge one of them into a battle, there is the password and stuff (look at ur private messages) there would have the "u have been challenged" sort of thing. one of u have to set the battle up... make sure ur health is full and u have the proper weapons and stuff

(if u don't have a weapon, buy it as soon as possible or u'll have to punch all the time in the battle...most of the time... not all the time...but its useful sometimes...)

after a battle, u can go to the healing center to get healed if u want but... unfortunately its not free...

the most powerful weapon is the masamune i think... but its very expensive... and its currently out of stock...

at the battle u can figure most of the things by urself... its not hard...:duel:

red storm
10-31-2004, 04:34 AM
*crashes head into desk* Would you PLEASE stop posting mindlesly without reading what others posted?! This doesn't belong here, it belongs in site issues/questions. If you read what Ai posted, you'd know this. Heck, if you read the rules you'd know this.

Terra
10-31-2004, 04:43 AM
okay, okay, chill ...i'm going....

Yunfei
10-31-2004, 04:50 AM
To level up you got to do a hell of a lot of posts and income is little for every post

Tora_No_Unmei
10-31-2004, 11:59 AM
Yunfei. They can read the post in Site Issues as people have been saying.

And Red Storm? None of them seem to read whats posted above them if its by a moderator or someone whos trying to clear things up. Sometimes they listen. But not often.

I leave it to Ayumi now when she has time to lock this since I don't know if I'll be able to or not for a time.

SailorCross
10-31-2004, 05:21 PM
I didn't know that at first. But I'm trying to earn rupees and level up. I had a hard time figuring this stuff out. I didn't want to post a thread cause I thought I would feel stupid. Anyway, I'll leave this thread alone. Thanks for the info.

silverdragon87
11-01-2004, 03:41 PM
um this is very confusing now ^^;;;;

Ayumi
11-08-2004, 09:06 AM
This thread belongs in Misc or Site issues... Not here in RPG

-thread closed-