PDA

View Full Version : The Journey: sign-up thread

TodayIsMine
10-29-2004, 02:00 PM
This is a brand new RPG by me, Flame Demon (approved by Ayumi). The RPG is called
"The Journey". Read below for info about the RPG. This is the sign-up thread. So post your character info (bio, name, age, gender...basically whatever you want to include about ur character - please include whether your character is good, bad, or neutral)). If I'm able to, I will try to include a world map for this RPG for characters to follow (that is if ayumi lets me put a map in). I hope this RPG can be a fun one!

the beginning would be about all characters (of the people who signed up) sorting themselves out. they decide whether they wish to be good or evil, or to just stay out of the battles. (kinda like inu-yasha - inuyasha's side is good; naraku's side is bad; and sesshomaru is neutral).

it would be a little confusing at first. and eventually, throughout the story (which will be unscripted) characters form relationships and/or bonds with each other. (whether they are friendships, alliances, hatred, rivalries, love, lust, romance, etc.)

I really wish to carry this story out. it would be a realistic RPG with emotions and dialogue between characters. Thanx to everyone who signs up and makes this RPG great. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

TodayIsMine
10-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Name: Drgn
Race: Elf-Demon
Weapon: Tenshi-mana (long broadsword)

Short Bio: Drgn grew up in the village of Tenshi Kakoriko. A the age of 15, he recieved his sword, which was blessed by the village elders. One night, Drgn watched as his village was brutally demolished. All his family and friends were killed in the bloodbath. Demons haunted Drgn's village and the ground reeked of human blood.

Drgn fled his hometown in search of peace and safety. Drgn (as far as he knows) was the only survivour of hie village.

Now, in his late teens, Drgn is on a pursuit to find the demon who led the ambush. There is no name for the demon, so Drgn calls it Bastard...

Drgn now walks around the world looking for the Bastard. And he hopes for accompaniment and a friend to go along the journey with him.

Daenerys
10-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Wow, that sounds pretty awesome. I'm joining.

Name: Anaki
Race: Elven
Weapon: Bow and Arrow or Pixie Magic

Bio: Nothing is known about Anaki, other than she has a past she isn't willing to share with anyone. Not even the one who shares her heart.

...Good? I haven't written one of these since Sailor Saggitarius back in AG 1.0

niKopol
10-29-2004, 05:34 PM
name:Enigma
race:human
job:ranger
weapon: Talking great sword named Jokari
2 swords
1 crossbow

this was my D&D character
Bio:On a journey to kill the person who cursed his great sword into bad mouthing, possesing great sword. Jokari speaks many different languages and usually gets Enigma in trouble a lot.

Enigma is a nice guy while Jokari is a jokester who often tricks Enigma into doing nasty things

Princess Kai Mino
10-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Cool! This is good practice if I could be a good RPG person! I wanna join!

Name:Kai Mino
Race:High Elf
Weapons:Bow and an Arrow

Bio: On a journey to kill the man who killed my love, my family, my friends, my soul. I left only with a bow, arrow, and a broken heart. For a long period of time, I looked for the man who killed the people in my heart. Then, I bumped into a group who had their own destiny. I decided to join them. So wether I get along with them or not, perhaps I might fall in love with one of the guys, I will still be a person who succeeded over the maximum.

Appearance:I have long black hair which is always tied up with a pink bow. I wear a kimono that is purple. There is one undercoat which is like a robe only it's tied already. Then I wear the kimono with a tight pink fastener. The criss-cross part near the chest has a pink sun design. The bottom with another pink sun with swirling vines. I wear socks with tall slippers.

Princess Kai Mino
10-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Okeee. No offence, but Kie_D_K, your sig is too big. U shud get a 5x by 100x pic like The Wizards. Because if you don't change it, I will have to call the moderators

Real Note:I'm sorry Princess Ai. My sis who also plays here likes to fool around and bother me so she set me up while my mother talked to me. It's so not me. Sorry!

Raina
10-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Sounds like fun:)

Name: Rai Sei
Race: unknown
Weapons: Gun, Magic, Long sword, Short sword, Sheild.

Appearence: Long purple hair(knee length) with strands over my face, black lipstic and nailpolish, red eyes that slightly glow when im mad, gothic dress with straps accros the chest, and lether straps on my arm with spikes on them,
leather boots, and very pale skin, and fairly tall, Heals.

Daenerys
10-30-2004, 01:14 AM
Okeee. No offence, but Kie_D_K, your sig is too big. U shud get a 5x by 100x pic like The Wizards. Because if you don't change it, I will have to call the moderatorsOkay, sweetheart... 1, don't double post. 2. If a signature is too big, the MODERATORS AND ADMINS will be the ones to decide, not you.

Kilawher Shazarade
10-30-2004, 01:39 AM
Hmmah, I'd love to join! The storyline seems simple, but sooo fun. :3

Name: Noriyori

Race: Human.. but something about him is different than any normal human.

Appearance: Noriyori has tawny, bronze hair, which is light, and sways gently with each oncoming breeze. His hair is not long, but his bangs drape over his eyes to convey a mysterious visage. He wears heavy cloth to cover his slightly pale body. His looks tell people he is an aristocratic military man, but he looks too young, maybe in his midteens, and always wears a faint smile. His complexion is clear, and has a set of crisp, dark brown eyes that he gazes into other's eyes deeply with. He always appears to be calm. Some say when he stares at you that he is reading your emotions. He is 5"10', and weighs about 130 pounds. Lean and fit he is, and can somehow camouflage himself extremely well with his surroundings, even though his wears a vibrant orange, buttoned sweatshirt. ( You can take a look at his appearance from my avatar.. that is what his appearance looks like. )

Weapon: On his back is slung a giant auto-bow, strapped over his shoulder with a sturdy piece of leather. His ammunition is carried in a separate container; a vibrantly crafted quiver seemed to be made from some sort of Indian tribe. He is extremely skilled with this automatic bow, and can knock special, featherless arrows nimbly.

Magic: Nothing much is known about his magical prowess; but his appearance has not changed in over fifty years.. Some say he has one of the True Runes, but no one can be sure.

Historical Facts: It has been recorded that the name Noriyori has been well known in many wars in the Bowman’s teams, Archery academies, and much more. No one can be sure that this extremely accurate archer is the same person, but the records say he may as well be over four hundred years old if indeed Noriyori has been the same person attending each war, and teaching his skills at the academies around the world. Many have learned and met Noriyori; but in the files it states that one day he would vanish without a trace, leaving no evidence of even residing in the town or Battling unit.

Vampireness
10-30-2004, 11:42 AM
im kinda good at this...so i go over ^^

Name: Firefly Shriou

Appearance: My appearance (http://www.freewebs.com/powerfulangel112/Anime%20-%20Brown%20Haired%20Girl.jpg)

Firefly has brown hair down to her waist. She is extremly tall. 5'10", at 14. She has normally grey eyes, that turn a dark violet when someone pees her off. She weres a black and red dress type thing with a belth slightly loose hanging off of her waist. Her toe nails and fingernails are painted purple(all the time^^) and her hair sometimes up. Her neclace hanging from her neck was given from her father whth a purple amulet with gold trim around it sometimes if you look hard enough you can see firefly and her dad playing in the meadows when she was a little girl.

Personality: Nice and fun loveing mostly but when someone gets in her way she becomes her mortal emeny. She often enjoys meditating but it never does her any good if she never reads the books of spells which she is too young to learn. She is a good friend too all ......so go make her a big big chocolate cake ....she'll lay down beside a tree for just a simple piece of fruit and be happy. She also love to take a bath in her favorite hotsprings.She is a light faerie but turns dark when her friends are in danger.She still wears her middle school class ring from when she graduated anime middle school and will never take it off.
She loves to go and meet her friend dreamer by the waterfall where lyes a secret a magical one. Behind the waterfall lys a hidden well which takes them to another world a world she calls Vernorolium. Vernorolium is a planet some say but it holds deep secrets very deep and dark ones.

Special Power: [I]Inferno Blade: a sword that lights up with fire and give the emeny a powerful slash (level 3 ) The inferno blade was given to her by her mother who was carelessly carried away from her by slayers when she was a little girl.The blade has blue markings on it when in use.

Fireballs: little fireballs she throws at her oponments that blows up ( >:D) not a big deal she was born with it but only learn how to use it just a year ago when she became a teen (leavel 2)

History: She is a Faerie of the Valaryion breed. Sadly, there are only two Valaryions left because of the Slayers. The other one being her best friend, Dreamer. Valaryions are an odd hybrid of sorts, with two forms. A basic form, with black and grey leathered wings, and an immunity to sunlight. She dislikes it, though. When she would morph, her wings become feathery and jet black all over, she grows claws, becomes taller, and rage over powers almost all other emotions. Not to be trifled with.
When she isn't transformed, her wings stay inside her back. Kinda all folded up under her skin. She spreads them if she needs them, but it hurts. She's also Sailor Silence. She name says it all. She is Sailor Saturn's big sister.
She carries two weapons. While she may seem indestructable but she ant, she can be quite soft. Her friends are her weakness. She would do anything, go anywhere, to protect them.

Her mother Ladyflower shriou was attacked by the slayers who attacked her tribe she then was broung far far away from her when they carried her and never herd of her again. Who knoes she could be still alive but thats her quest , firefly has to take back revenge for her village and find her mother.
Her father on the other hand died a very painful death right befor her eyes. The slayer had spliten his chest open and to where he bleed to death and befor he died he said "take this blade....and use it well only you can unleash its great powers..." was his last words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships
Mortal Enemy:The slayers who slayed all of our tribe but me and dreamer
Friends: Dreamer and her fire cat nip-nip
Good Friends:Dreamer and nip-nip
Family:Android23 and Sailor Luna, her adoptive parents. AndroidGirl18 is her grandmother, but she refuses to admit it. Sailor Life and Mai are her aunts. Tori is her cousin, though, she probably doesn't realize it.
Dating: no one

TodayIsMine
10-30-2004, 06:07 PM
forgot to say Drgn's powers and appearacne and stuff...heh!

-Drgn posseses an exceptional sense of smell and hearing (demon and elf qualities)
-Through the Tnshi Mana (his sword) Drgn can release powerful mana waves containing the elements fire, wind, and darkness combined.
-Drgn, being half elven, posseses the power to heal. though, his power is limited to flesh wound healing only, yet he continues to try and upgrade his powers to better uses.
-Drgn is very fast (running)

Drgn is an easy-going, happy, kind, and gentle person when he's in a calm or good mood. Once he is angered, though, he gets serious, but still is eay to talk to.
Drgn cares for nature (he doesn't LOVE it, only enjoys it).
Drgn likes calamity and silence, but also enjoys hearing peoples voices.
-he llikes to flirt a little bit with girls

~~if u go to fanart and look in "Mario's Gallery" u will see a pic of Drgn (uncoloured). He is the pic with the long sword and long hair (i draw as a hobby and made Drgn)~~
Anyway, Drgn is about 5'10" / has long, white hair / sharp yellow eyes (turn red in battle) / he wears a dark blue kimono (like inu-yasha). under his kimono he wears baggy, off-white pants. he wears black leather battle boots, black leather gauntlets (on hands) and over his kimono he wears a black belt (same material as kimono). his nails are about half an inch long; he has fangs (where eye teeth are).

that's Drgn...

TodayIsMine
10-30-2004, 06:08 PM
wow, its cool to see all u guys interested in my RPG.
thx for signing up.
RPG will begin once a few more entries are made (once we have about 10 people)

Daenerys
10-31-2004, 05:42 PM
Pss: you shouldn't double post ^^

And I'll take it as I didn't screw up on my profile? :D

TodayIsMine
11-01-2004, 05:16 AM
Sorry about that.

Cmon everyone, get people to sign up or something
once we have 10 sign-ups, i will start the RPG.

Daenerys
11-01-2004, 01:10 PM
How many do we have so far?

TodayIsMine
11-01-2004, 01:42 PM
We have 6 people
just 4 more

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 03:27 PM
yea this is funny

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
yea this funny lol lol lol lol

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 03:29 PM
i am the best is cool

TodayIsMine
11-02-2004, 03:43 PM
goreforce, if ur going to join, plz just say it. and if ur not, then stop posting here.

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 03:51 PM
is looks fun

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 03:54 PM
ok i will join i am a bard who tells stories/ex-solder

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 03:57 PM
i have a rusted sword for someone i cant tell

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 04:00 PM
i cant tell because it is old over 29 years old:( :(

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 04:10 PM
the sword belongs to a old to a old friend in war

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 04:12 PM
i will put it at his grave no matter what i do

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 04:44 PM
i only fight to get there DONT GET IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taranee
11-02-2004, 04:47 PM
stop spaming!!!!:mad:

Straw_hat
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
name:Locke
Race: demon
weapon:katana
Bio
lost memory in battles of old trying to find out who i really am
and i will befriend anyone along the way.

goreforce9
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM
name:Cloudage:21 Weapon: Long Sword

TodayIsMine
11-03-2004, 06:23 AM
gore, if ur gonna post character info, put it in a vertical format and tell more about ur character.

TodayIsMine
11-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Goreforce, i have to tell u (as the creator of this RPG) i will not allow u to post any more from now on, unless u stop spamming (incase u dont know wut that is---> its writing multiple posts, over and over again until u reach another page!) that's wut ur doing. and i won't accept that in this RPG. if it continues, i will make sure u are kicked out of the RPG.

ps. princess Ai, i know i shouldnt write this here, but its the only way to get him to listen

Tora_No_Unmei
11-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Actually Flame Demon. It would be Ayumi you should say sorry to.

And gorefroce9. I've already spoken to you in other rpgs here. Stop spamming this board. This site isn't made for a free for all. And just so you know. The stickie at the top: Faq : All About Us!
Is the rules. Please read them.

I'm sorry for interrupting your sign-up thread Flame Demon. But it was going to happen at some point.

24starsalite
11-03-2004, 09:33 AM
Hey i'd like to join in....

Name: Lakia

Race: High Elf

Weapons: Bow and Arrow

Magic: Fire elemental

Char.: Tall, short silver hair and eyes. Strong and determined.

Need anything else????????

TodayIsMine
11-03-2004, 02:34 PM
male or female 24star?

ps, no prob tora...i appreciate wut u did there, i want the same thing.

TodayIsMine
11-03-2004, 04:30 PM
i will allow double posts (2 at the most!) if there is any spamming or other disturbances, u will:
first time- be warned by me to stop it
second time- kicked out of RPG

and i would like to announce that we only need 3 more people before i open the RPG. i would like it if we could have some evil characters to even it out. we have all neutral and good, we need at least a few people evil. but we're doing good, so let's get some more characters and we'll be starting the story.

Tora_No_Unmei
11-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Actually Flame. One post is better then double posting. Makes things much neater.

Daenerys
11-03-2004, 07:37 PM
I hate people who backseat mod. Especially when they don't even know the rules of the forums.

How many people do we have now Flame? We close to starting?

TodayIsMine
11-03-2004, 10:37 PM
we need 1 more!

Searchman
11-04-2004, 03:53 AM
Cool i'll join

Name: Huron Blackheart
sex: Male
Race: Demon
States: Neutral
Weapon: Sword made of shiny metal that looks like Drakness made Solid.
Magic: Darkness powers
Looks like: Your basic black thin armour. He has Black hair and realy pale skin with pure back eyes.
BIO: Got lost when 4 years old and found him self living in a forest at the edge of the relm of darkness that did not show on any map. He was found by Silphy who was walking on the edge of the relm and brought me into the relm of Drakness and rased me to be a commender of a squad for the Drakness army and was tranded by Vashuna the Sword Dancer. But when he found out what had happened to his real family that was killed by Ballom lord of Death and then he betrayed the people of Drakness and run off out of the relm of Drakness never to go back.

Raina
11-04-2004, 05:42 AM
oooh i like u

TodayIsMine
11-04-2004, 06:29 AM
thank shadow clash. the RPG will noew begin!!!

one thing though - since there are no evil characters now, the RPG will include characters helping each other get rid of their own personal enemies. The story will be made up as we go along, like real life.

well, here we go! go to the RPG called - "The Jorney" and get started.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
11-04-2004, 08:46 PM
how do i sign up for journey

TodayIsMine
11-05-2004, 06:49 AM
elven_warrior, just type in a bunch of info about your character that u wanna make, look at shadow clash's character info. thats a good refrence. and please stop spamming in the Journey RPG.

lord_saikuya
11-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Name: Saikuya Miouki
Sex: Male
Race: Aes Sedai
Weapons: Dekanotos(twin energy rods)
Magic:Sedian magic( spiritual )
Looks: White robes that are bordered by blue sedian scriptures. A blue tattoo banded across his forehead with a blue sapphire in the center signifiing high class. He carries no weapons because they are called at will. short auburn hair with black streaks. Ice blue eyes.
BIO: Born and raised in Cinallly, he fell in love with the princess Nivia. Her father found out and banished him. He traveled the world and when he was 15 he came across and ancient city in a country called Sedaiya. There he learned the study of spiritual arts.... Now he travels the lands searching for his lost home.

goreforce9
11-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Cloud goes to a small town with his friend Fei Fei said"where is all the people in this town hummmm do u think somethings is wrong Cloud"Cloud said" mabey but :eek: :eek: who is that kid"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raina
11-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Rai sneeks up behind cloud and jumps on him "GRAAAAAAA" i scream,

Tora_No_Unmei
11-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Guys. This is not the rpg. This is a sign up thread.

goreforce9
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM
ohhhh sorry:(

Tears of Moonlight
11-08-2004, 03:55 PM
I know I'm late, but can I still join? ^^; If not, please ignore this profile and all ^^;

Name: Skye Silverchain
Race: half-demon
Weapon of choice: Chakram (http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/icon/weapon/weapon0911.jpg)
Magic: Skye’s specialized in creating illusions.
Appearance: She doesn’t look like a demon at all and the only thing giving away of her inheritance are her red eyes. She looks about 19 years old. Skye usually dresses in a cream-colored wide shirt held together around her shoulders and wrists by small leather laces, brown pants, and simple leather shoes. Around her waist she wears a belt, with a small pouch attached to it to hold her money, as well as a leather strap to hold her chakram. She wears her waist-long brown hair in two braids. She’s laidback and easygoing, but enjoys a good laugh and loves tricking others. Her games are fairly harmless most of the time however. She enjoys teasing those that take life a bit too seriously.
Short History: Her clothing and hairstyle faintly give away her inheritance from her Indian father, who fell in love with a female demon he met during one of his hunts. You know how it goes. Boy meets girl, girl likes boy, boy likes girl, birds, bees, baby, boy gets scared and leaves.

So, yeah, Skye was born. She was partly raised by her other, and partly raised by the tribe of her father. However, at one point she decided she was ready to see more of the world then just one forest, and set out on a journey.

TodayIsMine
11-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Tears, you're mosre than welcome to join The Journey RPG. The more people the better (just as long as there aren't WAY too many lol). Ya, just start writing ur stuff in The Journey thread (not sign up)
thx for joining.

Darksoul
11-12-2004, 08:11 PM
thx for your addvice flamedemon!

OnSilentWings
11-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Well I know its a little late but I suppose I'll jump on board too...

Name: Ssra
Race: Lizard-Man
Weapons: Granite Great-Axe & Ceremonial War Blade as well as the claws, teeth, and strong tail of his race

Description: Ssra is a Lizard-Man of the eastern plains and a shaman of the Kuo-Taola tribe. He towers at over 7'8" and is a behemoth to behold in both stature and mannerisms. He bears the basic looks of his line, dusty copper scales and dark eyes offset by a long luxurious white beard extending from his lower jaw. Red runes are painted over his body in a ritualistic manner and he wears a tattered banner of his tribe on his back. His appearace is polar oppisite to his calm and gentle-hearted nature and he's willing to help out pretty much anyone if the cause seems noble enough to him. He left his tribe in search of a greater meaning, a sort of spirit journey and communion with the great earth mother, his patron diety.

Darksoul
11-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Name: Takaru
Race: Angel-demon
Weapon: two-handed katana

Description: Brown hair like kenshin (same style)/ white skin/ red kimono/ wooden clogs.

short Bio: as a child, Takaru lived with his parents in a small village. Every day he trained with a wooden sword. One day when he was 16 years old, he was given a blessed sword, that was passed down from generations. One day, Takaru was training in a forest, when he heard explosions and screaming coming from his village. He quickly ran back to his village as dark clouds took over the sky. When he got back to the village, all he saw was fire and ashes. From that day forward, he swore that he would find and kill the demon or human that did this horrible deed...

kioko_shinrai
11-14-2004, 04:43 PM
i want to join
name: kioko
weapon: katana and magic
description: long black hair, always wears a cape,blue velvet, blue velvet skirt black corset blue eyes and a mage.
will that work?

little_gothic_thing
11-14-2004, 05:10 PM
X.X is too late to sign up

g0d_of_death
11-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Can i join?
-----------------

Name: Marth
Sex: Male
Race: Dragon Demon
Class: Warrior
Weapon: two katanas (left hand hilt is red, right hand hilt is black.-blades are 3.5ft)

Description: Though Marth is a Dragon demon, he looks like a human. His skin is slightly tanned. He is 6ft 1in, 195lbs (muscular), his eyes are blood red, and he has Straight black hair, that goes to mid-back.

Armour: Marth wears a black diamond plates that covers his chest, stomach, shoulders, and back. The plates are lined in silver. (looks like knight's armour, but has no arms) Under the armour marth wears a loose black t-shirt. Marth wears a belt -upon which he holds his katanas. He has black dragon scale pants, that look like black jeans. His boots are also made of black dragon scale.

Bio: This wandering swordsman is not known by anyone. He has been travelling for 5 years and has never attempted to make friends along the way. He comes from a lost race of black dragons, and fights to uphold his pride. Stories tell of the race of dragons who were completely wiped out by an untrusting king. He had suspicions that the dragons would attack his throne, so he sent 5000 of his best soldiers to take out a small village of 80 dragons. The king thought he was successful, but one suvived. That was 5 long years ago, and now this dragon is on the other side of the earth. Since then the king has been dethroned by the falling of his head; the surviving dragon is to thank for that. Marth has faught with honour, and has learned much over the years he has travelled, and now he longs for an opponent worth fighting. The black dragon loaths all humans, but he inturn respects each life. He fights only when he must, and only when he feels that it would be a good challenge. He has no more reason to live, but does, for he does not want an easy way out of the constant hell that he lives through. He has not liked, nor loved anyone or anything since that fateful day.

TodayIsMine
11-15-2004, 06:25 AM
nice bio bro...lol

um ya, u can join...
just start posting in "The Journey". thx

TodayIsMine
11-15-2004, 06:29 AM
Little Gothic Thing, its never too late in this RPG. just post ur character info on this thread so everyone can see it and refer to it when they want to know about ur character. and once u give character info in the sign-up thread (this one) u have my permission to begin your journey in "The Journey" (the actual RPG)

g0d_of_death
11-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Thx. Well what can I say, I'm a pro at RPGs. I wanna see how these "beginners" are. ^_^

TodayIsMine
11-15-2004, 05:10 PM
okay...o_0 dont be stupid and confident, just play my RPG!

Darksoul
11-15-2004, 08:52 PM
please exuse my two same posts on the rpg...................the first post i made a mistake so i did it over again!

g0d_of_death
11-15-2004, 10:19 PM
okay...o_0 dont be stupid and confident, just play my RPG!
I'll be confident, but not stupid :P. I'll start RPing when I find a place to jump in. Right now everyone is about to run/ fly away from the thing that's coming.

g0d_of_death
11-15-2004, 10:22 PM
please exuse my two same posts on the rpg...................the first post i made a mistake so i did it over again!
Just to let you know darksoul, you can edit all your posts (but only your posts). At the bottom-right corner of you post, there is a little icon thingy that says edit. Click on that and you can edit your post instead of writing a whole new one :)

Boo
11-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Ummm if it isnt too late....

Name=Martin
Male
Age=16
Race=Human
Class=Commander
Weapons=Broad sword
Evil ;)
Description=Red jacket,brown hair,and old syle pants

Bio=Raised in broken down cities,Barley fed,and learned the evil things in life.Only had foster parents and ran away when he was 10.How he lived the next 6 years is unkown to me.Became a soldier at 14 and kept on moving up un till he is where he is now.Now he controls a army at the age of 16.( i mean evil army)

TodayIsMine
11-16-2004, 06:42 AM
well, looks like we finally got an evil character.
boo, ur character is, pretty much just gonna try to screw up the good guys' journey. so once u start posting, u might wanna talk about how martin is preparing to go out and fight people, or mayber he's going to get his army to go after them...something like that, just to get u started.

ps. u dont have to do wut i just said. do wutever u want to, this RPG is mine, but i share it with everyone...just DON'T SPAM OR DOUBLE-POST!
ok...good. u can start in the RPG now if u wish.

Boo
11-16-2004, 05:33 PM
What i had in mind is One you you good guys(Flame Demon i guess you can choose)will be my mortal enemy.When i was 13 i had faumous battle called the Strike(i just made that up =p)but ilost and is out for seeking revenge.That is all i can think of right now.But if yall wanna tweak it some just tell me Or Flame Demon

TodayIsMine
11-18-2004, 06:43 AM
What i had in mind is One you you good guys(Flame Demon i guess you can choose)will be my mortal enemy.When i was 13 i had faumous battle called the Strike(i just made that up =p)but ilost and is out for seeking revenge.That is all i can think of right now.But if yall wanna tweak it some just tell me Or Flame Demon
nope, thats a good idea boo. i guess Martin and Drgn (my character) could be rivals...not mortal enemies (i dont wanna have to kill a new member..lol)

just kidding. okay, so if u wanna join, just post in "The Journey" (not the sign-up) and start saying wut u want.

usually new joiners like to pop in by saying something like...Martin was walking through the woods and saw...wutever...then he decided to...wutever...get it?
ok...well u can start, and i guess this might be fun with an evil character...thx for volunteering for the position.

Amazon_Goddess
11-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey if it's not too late to join I would like to join too ok?

name- Mia (a.k.a. Amazon)
age- 16
gender- Female
race- Amazon
class- Spirit Warrior (she is also the reincarnation of an Amazonion Goddess)
weapon- A katana blessed by Amazon sages to be indestructable
side- Nuetral
description- She has bright pink hair that makes her seemingly innocent, but her muscular tone and cold eyes look to be of someone who has fought many battles. She wears light, brightly colored armor that doesn't cover too much of her body so it lets her move quickly.

bio- She doesnt reveal much about her past, except that she is the last of the Amazon race. She is very prideful, at times her pride can be her biggest fault. She has a bad temper but is a faithful ally and will do anything to win.

Hope I can join!

Amazon_Goddess
11-18-2004, 12:19 PM
*walks up to everyone cautiously, eyeing her sorroundings* "So... I was wondering if you would need my services... I could help you on your quest" * a slight smirk crosses her face* "I would do pretty much anything for a fight"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
11-18-2004, 02:54 PM
hey is it to late to join?
name:haldir
race:wood elf
class:elven commander
weapons:4ft curved elven longsword,elven hunting knife, and lothlorien longbow
side:good
discription:haldir is 6ft 7in with long blonde hair and blueish green eys that change often.he wears green leather pants,shirt, and boots.he is semi musculer and is fast with a bow or sword.
bio:he spent much of his life in the great forest of lothlorien.he commanded many of the border patrol and waged war with many orcs and goblins.he is skilled with a bow and sword as well fighting knifes.

TodayIsMine
11-18-2004, 02:54 PM
*walks up to everyone cautiously, eyeing her sorroundings* "So... I was wondering if you would need my services... I could help you on your quest" * a slight smirk crosses her face* "I would do pretty much anything for a fight"
amazon, this isn't the PRG. this is the sign-up...dont start ur story in here..

Sarge
12-06-2004, 07:49 PM
name:Uzamaki Toriyoto
race:Human
class:Major (State Alchemist)
weapons:Alchemy
discription:Uzamaki Is A short Man 5'4 blonde hair blue eye wears a black kungfu suit and a red jacket with a alchemy emblem on the back meaning Master Alchemist I Do culinary arts and i cook a meal that you would never forget and when you need something repaired or here i will do the best i can to bring it back
Bio: » Uzamaki Toriyoto
Uzamaki Toriyoto, the older of the two brothers, is charactaristically short. But following the principles of equvalent trade, what he loses in height, he gains in his abilities as an alchemist. Uzamaki becomes the youngest state alchemist in history, a prodigal genius.

As all state alchemists have, he is given a codename, Full Metal Alchemist, rooting from his auto-mail (artificial metal) body, his arm and leg.

In order to recover his original body, along with his brother, he travels to find the philosopher's stone.

TodayIsMine
12-07-2004, 05:09 AM
Alchemist...I won't let you be Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist. The first step to joining an RPG is making your own character. So if you want to join, you can fix your character into something original. If you want your character to be an alchemist, fine, but you cannot be a character from an anime. it must be your own.

CHEATO
12-07-2004, 07:09 AM
SO HAVE I BEEN WARNED?

Slayer's Love
12-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Ok. I'll join!!!!!!!

Name: Celea

Race: Human

Weapons: My magic within

Story: I'm lost in my own world. Just wanting to hurt when it's dark. And wanting to stop what I'm doing. But the only way I could is to destroy an evil woman. The woman is unknown. But what I know is she unlocks my freedom and is using my will to lock it in.

Appearance: Medium black hair cut in a V shape. Eyes are brown. Hair color changes to red when the night comes. Eyes turn red as well. Has a long sleeve shirt that is wide at the end. The right sleeve is cut from the elbow. Skirt is purple and frilly. Turns red in the night. Shoes are brown with white socks.

wing 7
12-19-2004, 08:53 PM
fine ill join. flame old buddy

NAME.gideon

AGE. unknown?

description. gideon is 6 feet tall and wears a gold t shirt a gold cape with a hood and gold pants with black boots.he has long black hair and long black bangs he is beutifal and is average build.

personnality.quiet but strong very good not much is known about him just thet hes a good guy.

weapons. he shoots gold beams and has bright silver sword that is so bright it is impossible to see by most people. he keeps the sword in his cape .

some extra info. he might be a angel or some strange being but he might have wings thet are not revealed YET.....

TodayIsMine
12-20-2004, 04:33 AM
lol. ok. thanks wing 7. enjoy your stay.

Janus Silverlock
12-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Could I join possibly? I'm trying to find my niche here on this website and I think joining an RPG would be a good thing for me.

TodayIsMine
12-20-2004, 02:39 PM
w/e nick. as long as u create a character and play along with the story, ur more than welcome.

gohan416
12-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Name: Colrain Warwick
Class: Red Mage
Clothing: Red cloak and hood, with red strap on shoulder for Pip.
Appearance: Light skinned, Yellow eyes, which glow, yellow hair which glows when angered. thin, but muscular. about 6' 3" , and 200 lbs.
Race: Half elven
Weapons : Transforming staff, and spells of mass destruction.:D :cool:
History:

Colrain Warwick was a mage in training with his brother under the tutelage of Hinoshama. When his training was complete, he returned to his uncommunicated with village, finding it in ruins. He sets off for answers, along with his brother and master. During his explorations, he meets the demon mage esponsible for the destruction of his village.

After battle, the d/m tells his name, Arman, and then kills Hinoshama, and flees, leaving Colrain and his brother, Drygonnawin, alive. Hinoshama's corpse then transformed into a small dragon, becoming Colrain's famililar. This transforms him into the image he is now, and capable of releashing an incredible amount of unlimited energy, that grows when hurt or goes away when enemy is fallen.

Now, with his brother and Pip, his mini-dragon, Colrain searches for friends, more answers, Arman, revenge, love and a future....

Janus Silverlock
12-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Name: Nikolas Liebe
Class: Holy Gunslinger
Clothing: Black Leather trenchcoat with many leather straps across the chest, large Cross emblem on the back of the coat, black pants with very big leather boots, also with many leather straps on the boots.
Appearance: Short black hair, Medium framed body, about 5'9", Scar above left eyebrow that crosses downward onto his nose from the middle of his forehead,
Weapons: Capable of casting out demons and using holy magics, as well as being an incredible marksmen with his dual pistols, one on each hip.

Nikolas was raised in a catholic church in Germany after the priest of the church had discovered him on the stoop of the building. Great mystery surrounds how he got there, however, he possesses mysteriously great talent and knowledge in the holy scriptures, and seems to be in tune with God in more ways than most people... He decided to go about things in a different way than most clergy and also taught himself a great deal about guns... not just handguns... rifles, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, anything with a trigger, he knows how to use like an expert. He is seeking his past, why he was left on the step of a catholic church, and why he seems to possess such uncanny talent in these two... quite contrasting fields.

Nikolas has a personality like any average teen male... He enjoys himself around his friends, he loves music, he enjoys the company of a pretty girl... (and will do just about anything to get in the company of a pretty girl... he is an extreme flirt*) He is extremely skilled in playing stringed instruments as well. He has a huge amount of faith in God, and this shows in his actions... he is not one who is likely to do anything that would upset anyone else, unless of course it is in contrast with Gods will.
*note, he never took the priests vow of selibacy*

chibichibi46
12-22-2004, 07:09 PM
name:raven
race:dark elf
appearence:http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/starry_night/images/1075171941_Darksprite.jpg
history: she used to be gentle but ever since she lost her best friend she's been evil and hateful.

chibichibi46
12-22-2004, 07:18 PM
name: Raven
race: dark elf
appearence:http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/starry_night/images/26.jpg
weapons:a black magic staff
history: was stolen when 5 years old by a evil demon.

DarkPrinceBman
12-22-2004, 07:27 PM
name: ayato
race: dark lord
weapon: fist
appearence: wings black and hollow black eyes
nuetral

TodayIsMine
12-23-2004, 04:53 AM
bman and chibichibi, you guys have to post more info. please look back at other sign-ups for reference. i won't allow your entrance into the RPG unless you change the character info and make it longer. thank you.

the_otaku
12-23-2004, 10:46 AM
Name: Dark
Age: however old you want him to be (late teens i guess)
Race: human
Weapon: Sword engraved with a picture of a flame in the blade
magic:dark magic and fire
abilities:speed,sword skills,hand to hand combat,ninja like reflexes
background:he was a theif until one day in an alley he found a gem half fire color half dark purple/black.when he picked it up, the alley around him faded into darkness, with fire and dark magic surrounding him.then the fire and dark magic started to absorb into the gem infront of him that he was holding.suddenly the gem was thrust into his body and his surroundings became clear again in the alley-way.this is how he got his powers with fire and shadow,or darkness.using his powers for covienient uses,like keeping warm or moving heavier things around up until now.also,his parents died in a fire when he was very young,so the fire element he wanted to harness most of all.

Adrian Black
12-27-2004, 02:05 AM
Name: Adrian Black

Alias: Lamia Venator

Race: Dunpeal

Transformations: None, unless there are vampire transformations.

Genealogy: The son a wealthy business man, Adrian has tortured himself to try and rid the memories of that horrible man. His father was a very weak man who had to take his anger amongst the poor, mainly those who served for him. Adrian’s mother was a different case. She was a very kind and generous woman who tried her very hardest to change the ways of a cruel old man.

Element: N/A

Height: 6’

Weight: 150lbs

Build: Lean but any meat on his bones are pure muscle.

Eye color: Softest of Blue

Hair color: The generic color of most vampires, black.

Hair style: Described in Appearance.

Appearance: Adrian is the type of fellow who will wear basically an all black outfit with buckles and straps placed in very odd places. The hairstyle that he has come to fancy is his normal hair black, about a foot long, and curly toward the ends. He has the most charming eyes of anyone most have ever seen, a Columbian blue with the jaggedness of a rich jungle green. Mr. Black looks like he’s never seen a ray of sunshine in his life because he is so pale, but it’s in his blood wouldn’t you think. His all black suit is made of very durable, but light weight leather, fashioned to fit his body but be comfortable in every position. The sleeves of this very unique and pricey out fit do not stop at the wrists but turn into a weird type of glove that loops close to the knuckle between your fore and ring fingers. His left palm is covered whilst his right palm bares the sign of Taurus. No one who has ever gotten close enough to be his friend has figured out its meaning but maybe someday the shy fellow will explain to the world his fascination with the stars. His belt is very old fashioned; nothing to catchy shall we say. The Romanian’s boots are made from the same durable material as his suit and from the point on which your foot can be moved up to his shin are an assortment of straps and buckles placed sparingly to ensure a tight fit. Across his chest is a wide strap of leather which buckles unto a very peculiar looking sheath. Underneath his bindings lay the burial ground of wars and battles fought by this worthy opponent, and I would deeply suggest not asking to see these as they are horrific.

Attacks:
“Vampire Light”- A form of light passed down through the generations of the vampire. Each one has its own form; many come in the shapes of beasts or a normal ray of light. The lights differ in color which also shows their strength. Adrian’s light is that of the strongest color, pure blue and comes in the form of a raging bull. There is no explanation why his is so powerful but only those who have angered him greatly meet its wrath.
“Frightening Scream”- Another skill passed down through the generations in which the vampire emits a terrifying scream that can paralyze the bravest of men. Not only does the scream paralyze the senses, it also brings on a storm of large vampire bats, about the size of a fox bat. These bats have the soul of a killer and the bite of a tiger.

Techniques:
"Lust of the Beast"- When he gets a chance, Adrian can suck the blood of the weak to obtain a small, but useful increase in power and life.
"Blood Sense"- Another move known to vampires, which allows them to see viens and arteries on many races.
""All of Vampire Techniques"- (Later Learned)

Personality: As his Sun Sign would suggest, he is not a very gabby person unless around those very few he has allowed into his life. Adrian is a solid footed, stubborn person who has the will of an ox and the strength to prove it. Very few have witnessed his wrath unleashed upon the many that have tempted him. A word of advice to those who seek to aggravate this individual, bring a body bag so that your friends may have a souvenir.

Alignment: Mr. Black has an alignment of its own potential. He is aligned to himself and no one else. He fights for what he believes to be right, and nine times out of ten he’s
Correct. Do not ever try to pull a fast one of this clever creature.

Weapon(s): A custom made sword with a grim looking handle. Made from the toughest of minerals, but can bend under pressure just like its wielder.

Type: A mix between Genocide and Assassin. He’s quick to rush in, but takes his time when his target is in reach.

History: It was a cloudy day in the largest town in Romania. Three midwives worked furiously to deliver what they never thought to be a child of darkness. When all of the pain and work was over and the un-named child lay in the arms of his loving mother, there cracked a streak of lightning frightful enough to shatter the bravest of beasts. The new mother gazed into the eyes of her newborn child as he gazed back. She knew that this infant would grow to be a powerful warrior, strong enough to take on hundreds of people, but with enough compassion to spare the life of one who deserves only death. At that very moment she named the child Adrian, after the son of the fearsome Dracula.
Eleven years have passed from that fateful day, and unknown to the child’s knowledge there loomed a heavy cloud of death over his shelter from the storm. The morning of his birthday he left for school like he normally did, but today something different was going to change his life forever.
At school he was given many gifts but none brightened his mood. When time for school was finally over, the cloud had passed. Lying inside of his two story mansion was his father and mother. The final words that ever passed the limps of his beautiful mother have left an imprint of his mind. “My son… never forget that to keep the memories of those who have passed a terrible thing. Never keep them locked inside your head.” Now, there’s a vigilante who takes the lives of the perverse and cruel, saving the lives of those innocent, he is the Lamia Venator.

wing 7
12-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Hey flame i want you to meet adrien black i know him well i think you and him will get along.

ESCAFLOWNE
12-27-2004, 04:19 AM
hey heres my character.

name. MECHA X

APPERENCE. 6 FEET, WEIGHS 160 POUNDS, BLACK JEANS, BLACK TRENCH COAT, RED T SHIRT , WEARS A HELMET SHAPED LIKE A DRAGONS HEAD ITS A SILVER HELMET, BLACK BOOTS, BLACK GLOVES.

ATTITUDE. VERY cocky and always wanting to fight.

weapons. to daggers with black handles and long katana blades

history. not much is there anout him he just came from the night.

age?

Kera
12-27-2004, 01:40 PM
im bad and good

name: Hitomi yori
female
hieght: 5'2
type: 75% dog demon
eye color: bright emurald green with a gold out line
hair: black goes down to knees in a braid
human form: shys kind and caring most of the time but when angered she can be highly a danger to all, but shell try to help any one that needs it and keeps her emotions to her self normaly but some peaple can break throw that shell of lonelyness but depends on who can

cloths: always waer black and red black baggy pants, black boots, red tang top with die on it and a dark brown cloke

demon form:
hieght: 5'4
eye color: gold with green outline
hair color: silver
info: only transforms in this form when mad or needs to protect some one and on the night of the creset moon she stays in this form all night, her demon blood some times takes control and cant cuntrol her self some times

it that the info you needed flame

ESCAFLOWNE
12-27-2004, 06:16 PM
hey flame demon please approve my character i really need it really want to rp.

Adrian Black
12-27-2004, 11:58 PM
hey.. n00bish behavior like that isn't cool. chill out, he'll get to it when he gets to it.

the_otaku
12-28-2004, 12:19 AM
(hope you dont mind flame demon ^^) ok let look over your character and ill tell you if you need to add more to your characters profile or not.ill also tell you if i think hell let you in or not and if you can come in until he says otherwise.(i know becuase im in the rp)...................adrian black can definatly come in.kera can come in.....escaflowne-you need more detail in your characters profile.i dont think hed let you in with that profile.add more to it.

Adrian Black
12-28-2004, 12:42 AM
I think I'll wait for Flame Demon to come back before I start RPing.. I'd rather not break the rules and know I'm accepted, than break the rules and know I'm accepted.

Kera
12-28-2004, 02:35 AM
ya ill wait to dont want to get in trouble

Raina
12-28-2004, 02:40 AM
adrian is cool..i wanna be his friend *clings to him* i cant wait for him to be approved!! he and raina will be good enemys/friends hopefuly friends

TodayIsMine
12-28-2004, 07:00 AM
lol. u guys should just shut up for a little bit! ya. otaku was quite accurate. Kera...ur definitely in! Adrian black, ur in too. and like otaku said, Escaflowne...u gotta put more into the character bio and description. thx to all who r joining. it makes the RPG more fun. and...Raina...heh...don't forget me.....(-_-) lol.

alright, so Kera and Adrian Black, ur in. start whenever u like. but start off reasonably (don't just jump rite into the action)

Adrian Black
12-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Aye aye Mon Capitan.

inu_yasha614
12-28-2004, 03:59 PM
can i join.

inu_yasha614
12-28-2004, 04:06 PM
name:tetsu
transformation:demon
weapon of choice:sephiroths sword
bio:a half demon who is never accepted by full demons and seeks reveng on the demons who killed his parents.
hair:black goes to center of back
eyes:black
cloths:black pants and a long black trench coat.
magic:dark.

Raina
12-28-2004, 10:45 PM
ill never for get u flame but can i be a monogamist lol ur both sooo cute ○_○ ♥_♥ ≥_≥

TodayIsMine
12-29-2004, 04:57 AM
as long as im cuter.....lol.
inuyasha64...good description...kinda. but put in more detail and get a bio and personality description in there too.

wing 7
12-31-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey flame i have a question, does this rpg have a main story or is it just a journey that will never end.

the_otaku
01-01-2005, 01:32 AM
a journey that will never end sounds better.......ya know cause we can rp for.....ETERNITY!!!!muwahahah.......lol...well im guessing well find someway to end it when we get bored with it.

fang_girl_101
01-01-2005, 02:38 AM
name: kyu
hair color midnight blue with midnight black strikes
eye color: ice blue
weponds: demon sword, demon shield
she's half vampire half shape shifter demon.
She has wolf like ears and tail with mini spikes at the end.
wears a belly shirt with a chibi vampire on it and running pants she may wear a large black leather jacket. she can sence things near and 10,000 miles away her reflexeces are like a ninja.
History:....... lost both parents by being framed had to fend for her self when she was at age 4. she has been though tak-kun-do and is a master at spells and magic is a healer.....

the_otaku
01-01-2005, 03:24 AM
id say your in... just made it though ^^..(i think you can start kyu until flame dragon says otherwise) ((do you mind me doing this flame dragon?tell me if you do and ill stop accepting people for you until you get here or say otherwise.just say so))

TodayIsMine
01-01-2005, 07:05 AM
I do mind...actually. don't wanna be rude otaku, but that's my job...and I check new sign-ups at least once a day. So leave it to me. I'm not pissed off at u...just miss my old job. Anyway, Fang Girl, ur in. Start RPing whenever u like. Just dont make ur entrance into the story something obvious like (kyu walked into a group of people and said hi...) that isnt god. make up an original idea to meet the group.

ps. there already have been spying memebers...so come in with more originality than spying...lol.

fang_girl_101
01-01-2005, 12:41 PM
lol ok thanks guys you rock ^_^

TodayIsMine
01-01-2005, 03:43 PM
dont forget it fang.

fang_girl_101
01-01-2005, 04:40 PM
lol i won't ^_^

Armegeddon_Raina
01-03-2005, 01:29 AM
Guys its raina im gonna have to use this account coz i think 'Raina' was banned *sigh* please treat raina-nii as you would raina, thank you *bows*

Searchman
01-07-2005, 08:44 AM
************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************8

TodayIsMine
01-07-2005, 01:58 PM
one problem search, there already is someone with the firstname 'Dark'. change the first name and ur in.

Chibi-chan
01-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Name: Shiori
Race: Half-elf/half-demon
Side: Neutral
Weapon: Scythe

Description: Light blue hair that reaches down past her hips, and has deep purple eyes that most mistaken for as black, and her complection is quite pale. She's about 5'4" in height and is quite graceful in her movement. ( Or you can just refer to the picture at the bottom... )

Bio: Just wanders around from place to place, having nowhere to go and usually feeling unwanted. Her mother, a dragon demon, died giving birth to her. Her father, an elf, disowned her because of her mixed blood. Durring her wandering four years ago, she foolishly decided to try and save a human village that was under attack by a group of demons. One of the demons, the leader, placed a curse on her for interfering. He placed gold jewelry on her that would keep her dragon form locked inside of her. Therefore, she can no longer transform to her dragon form at will. Only at night can she transform now. Now, Shiori wanders for a different reason: To find the demon who placed the cursed gold on her, and hopefully get it removed from her body.

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/32921/Cyriss_f.jpg

TodayIsMine
01-10-2005, 01:48 PM
ok...Chibi_chan, ur in. and since i know u u were automatically gauranteed a spot anyway lol. well...have fun on the Journey and please...make me proud. lol.

Chibi-chan
01-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Hehe...I hope that I can make you proud! *salutes*

Kera
01-14-2005, 05:57 AM
flame your to populer *sigh*

TodayIsMine
01-15-2005, 04:45 AM
lol. kera, to let u know, im not one of those popular kids in the back of the skool doing weed. lol.

Kera
01-17-2005, 09:03 AM
i hope not cause if you are my fist is going to culide with your head or maybe it should be a bat

TodayIsMine
01-17-2005, 03:30 PM
lol. *runs in terror*...ahh, good times...

Kera
01-17-2005, 03:50 PM
yep yep *hides bat* i wont hit you not today that is i just got back and i dont want to get in trouble for murder

Se$sY K@g0m3
01-17-2005, 05:11 PM
WOW THATS KOOL YO.. am JOINING 4 SURE

Name: lily
Race: Elven
Weapon: Bow and Arrow,magic

Bio: lily is a cute girl,sexy, shows off all the time,luvs to flirt with guys,cute smile,helpful,abit stubrun,she is sweet,caring,loves lil kids,she is smart,she loves 2 go shopping,dirty dance,party and hang with her buddies and flirt with guys,but don't make her cry guys cuz if u do, then u g2 watch out 4 her angel slaps, she is on a mission looking for her beloving prince,she has enemy, that is tring to hunt her down.okay i know i want abit 2 far.lol

Kera
01-17-2005, 05:58 PM
ok just wait till flame demon aproves you and that might take awhile ok well im Hitomi in the rpg and bewarned shes not in a good mood lol

Searchman
01-17-2005, 06:11 PM
************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************

Kera
01-17-2005, 06:16 PM
wow that person sounds cool wow im shocked *Wide eyed* i think he can kick my butt easaly

Armegeddon_Raina
01-18-2005, 12:11 AM
i can kick ur butt easy

TodayIsMine
01-18-2005, 04:31 AM
nobody's gonna kick anyones butt here. lol. lets just leave the butt kicking for the RPG shall we?

Kera
01-18-2005, 05:40 AM
Hn fine ill wait

Sarge
01-20-2005, 07:20 PM
hi everyone

Name: Uzamaki Toriyoto
Race:Human
Power: I mold energy to my bidding I use hand to hand combat stamina.
Weapon: Black bokkan that posesses the power of the gods

Summary: I used to live in a castle in the sky that taught ninja style traingings Im short blonde hair blue eyes short tempered and I'm a free form fighter of that village. The thing is everyone left the castle in the sky our people came to live on earth cause of the power of our castle it holds greater technology in this time we are in now. Now I travel hoping to find out the truth of my home land I wish to go back there and live there with my family that will continue my royal name.

Kytsukuya
01-21-2005, 08:29 PM
Ok then. I will join!

Name: Kytsu

Weapon: Black Magic, White Magic and my mind

Appearance: Short straight cropped purple hair, a sort of looking one piece bathing-suit and it's black, a cape with a hood and it's blue, a sort of covering for the foot that doesn't cover the 5 piggies and the heels.

Saiyuko
01-21-2005, 09:31 PM
I'll give it a go I guess

Name:Saiyuko Ryuzuki
Race:Human
Class:None
Weapon:Sword called the Ragnarok.
Abilties:Teleport,Dark Form.
Positive Traits:Honest,Loyal.
Negative Traits:Shy,tendency to blush easily,hot-tempered.
History/Biography:Former soldier of a unknown military force,he now is a wanderer,fighting for justice,hoping to find a place where he truly belongs.
Appearence:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/sin.jpg

g0d_of_death
01-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Ok, you guys can't just post a character and start RPing, you need to have your character approved by the creator of the RPG, in this case it's Flame Demon, so Kytsukuya, Sarge, and Saiyuko, you cannot post in the rpg yet.

Sarge
01-21-2005, 09:52 PM
very well I do apologise have a nice day then ok I will wait till I get a message from Flame even though I have signed up in the past if you check back in the pages

g0d_of_death
01-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Thanks for listening. I don't want to stop you guys from having fun, but Flame needs to make sure the characters will work with his story before he can let you start RPing in it.

Chibi-chan
01-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Flame will usually let most people join in, and if he doesn't, he will say why. From what I've seen, he'll just tell you to change certian things about your character, then you're in. Just wait for Flame to give you his answer before you start RPing, like g0d_of_death just said. ^_^

TodayIsMine
01-22-2005, 05:28 AM
alrite...Kytsukuya and Saiyuko...u guys are good. Sarge...if ur actually Master Alchemist (with another name) please write correctly. If you can follow this rule ur in too.

thx for signing up guys...have fun. and dont enter the story so obviously (ex: Person walked up to a group on a mountain and said "hi.") <--- I don't want this.

Kytsukuya
01-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh okay. Sorry if I posted without your permission although you do know me.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 01:35 AM
Flame, i Wish To Make A seccond Char for me, is that okay?

Negi
01-29-2005, 02:20 AM
ok here i go
Name: yiyana
race: Ahb-Demon
stat: neutral
wepons: pistol and a daggar

Bio:Because yiyana was born from a Ahb father and a Demon mother she was allways picked on by humans, demons, and Ahbs. When she was 5 her mother died when their living quarters was attacked by demons, so she was sent to her father who hated her. she stayed with him for 4 years.

during those 4 yrs she studied marcial arts, but never learned how to use her own powers. Before she left her past behind her she got rid of her father and headed back to the world she came from.

Now, she has trouble leaving her past behind. She protects any one she wants and kills any one she wants but she allways has a good reason.

Kera
01-29-2005, 02:24 AM
ok you know the rules no posting till flame demon says your persons aproved

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 03:24 AM
kera shut up okay?

TodayIsMine
01-29-2005, 05:21 AM
don't fight here....and raina, kera's just enforcing the rules of my RPG. u shoudnt tell her to shut up.

TodayIsMine
01-29-2005, 05:56 AM
o
and Negi, ur approved. nice bio. i like it. so, get in the story (even tho u already took the liberty of doing so). plz re-enter the RPG and u'll be officially in

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 06:13 AM
flame can i have a seccond person?
any way this is them

Name: Auzi Hatamashi or Orin-chan
Family: Raina
powers: Raina's blood related sister so has the same powers as her
about her: she grew up in the forest outside raina's old village, she saw people invade and take her away, they saw her and she went with raina, but she was still young...about....20...and she follows raina every where and is a powerful conpanion

TodayIsMine
01-29-2005, 06:20 AM
i dont know about that raina...as long as u promise to take care of both of them equally. and if u could make ur grammar a little more appropriate (like dont use slangs from today's times)...that would be nice.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 06:50 AM
wtf r u on about? wen i roleplay and write fan fic for green day i dont go like "omg, wtf, u r, " and **** like that

TodayIsMine
01-29-2005, 08:13 AM
alrite raina...sry. but to everyone in the RPG, i just want to u to keep it in mind that this is medieval fantasy...not 2005. ok. so think of the way they mite talk. (sry rai...my mistake)

Kera
01-29-2005, 10:54 AM
im sorry i didnt mean for it to come out like that is sounded mean im sorry

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 10:46 PM
*grins* see kera i was right

Kera
01-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Hn im not in a good mood right now dont mind me i might be alittle mean and rude

QNWL
01-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Name: D'torr
Race: Half-Demon
Alignment: Lawful Good (Dark) (Pretty wierd huh?)
Class: Samurai
Equipment: Katana, Breast Plate
Description: D'torr is a reptillian humanoid, although barely. He doesn't have a tail, and his scales are so small they seem to be only regular skin. He has deep glowing eyes. D'torr comes from a race of Half-Demons that are mainly about honor, hence he is Lawful Good but Dark. His skin is teal. Over all, he looks like Yoshimitsu from Tekken 3 (not Soul Calibur 2, that ones ugly).http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/yoshimitsu-action.jpg

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 11:09 PM
kay *pets you and hugs you and puts makeup on you and a lil dress*

Armegeddon_Raina
01-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Name: D'torr
Alignment: Lawful Good (Dark) (Pretty wierd huh?)
Class: Samurai
Equipment: Katana, Breast Plate
Description: D'torr is a reptillian humanoid, although barely. He doesn't have a tail, and his scales are so small they seem to be only regular skin. He has deep glowing eyes. D'torr comes from a race of Half-Demons that are mainly about honor, hence he is Lawful Good but Dark. His skin is teal. Over all, he looks like Yoshimitsu from Tekken 3 (not Soul Calibur 2, that ones ugly).http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/yoshimitsu-action.jpg
Hey thats from tekken tag!

QNWL
01-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag have the same one, I know because I have played both and only own 3. Gon roxxorz your soxxorz! So, am I in? Sorry for editing this, like, 3 times.

Wolfgear
01-29-2005, 11:59 PM
hey if okay i'll play

TodayIsMine
01-30-2005, 06:07 AM
sry QNWL, im not looking for any new characters rite now. we're very crowded rite now...things get confusing. so, please keep your character in mind - cuz if anyone leaves, i'll let you in...but not reptillian humoanoid (this RPG isn't about technologically advanced creatures from other planets...lol.)

Kera
01-30-2005, 08:05 AM
ya what he said wait im lost big words and who where you dressing up and putting make up on Riana

Wolfgear
01-30-2005, 03:51 PM
well then i guess i cant play either if theres to many people i'll come back at a later time to check though

Negi
01-30-2005, 11:16 PM
o
and Negi, ur approved. nice bio. i like it. so, get in the story (even tho u already took the liberty of doing so). plz re-enter the RPG and u'll be officially inya sorry bout that

Seductress
01-31-2005, 12:49 AM
-Is all lost.- Can some one help a noob at the forum?

Seductress
01-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Ok I am just going to post this incase there is any openings.

Name: Carrie
Race: Human with some priestess powers.
Alignment: Good.
Equipment: Nothing but herself and her ruby amulet she keeps around her neck.

Bio: She is a 13 year old girl who has been alone almost all of her life. Never having parents she was once taken in by an elder priestess, when the priestess died she gave the girl a ruby amulet which contianed her remaining power that will help her in only times in great needs. Off on her own she travels.

Description: Long blonde curl hair that falls down to her waist. Big blue eyes, and the short hieght 5'3. She always wears her white ankle length skirt and a white halter.

Like I said just if there is an opening I would like to join. ^.^

TodayIsMine
02-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Yes seductress, u can join, sorry for the delayed answer...just follow my rules
-> post proper grammar an spelling and dont use abbreviations like (eg: omg, r, u).

have fun.

ra5
02-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Name: Nurtaku
Race: Demon

Description: Dark plate armour that is black and red, (thick armour and no helmet.) He wears armour on his feet,legs,arms,hands and chest.

Short Bio: As a kid a sword was passed down to him from generations. Now there is a powerful demon after him to get the sowrd. His town
burnt down from the same demon that want's the sword. Know Nurtaku won't rest untill he kills the demon Karuto,and aveges his family's death.

TodayIsMine
02-01-2005, 07:58 PM
ra5...u can join for now...but if u make tons of mistakes...ur out. just dont make mistakes and dont make any grammar or spelling errors. i dont tend to tolerate that very much.

Kera
02-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Flame scary when hes in charge lol sorry flame i got bored lol you guys sound cool but be good like flame says be good and things well work out be bad and your out

lol opps that sounded rude sorry lol

TodayIsMine
02-02-2005, 09:44 AM
thx kera. lol.
and it may have sounded a little rude, but it's ok...we have to let the rules take effect in this RPG...

ra5
02-03-2005, 07:52 PM
thx flame demon. ill do my best in the RPG.

macus alexander bogart
02-05-2005, 06:04 AM
name:Macus
race:nuknown
class:marcenary

description:slightly messy dark brown hair,light body armor and a ripped and ragged crimson cape,strapped armor on arms,similar clothing to cloud kh,

bio:sword for hire from a yonge age has a sword made from the metal found in a meteor he travels around giving his talents to whoever can afford him cold hearted and slightly short temperd he cand cut down any enimy with his sieken sword arts he is also a talented mage using fire,dark and oddly holy magic.His origis are unknown but it is belivet he was treind by the legandry swords man Tidus Tribal,he may also have connections to the ancent race of the Icarians or angle people. Macus is currently elimenatig monsters and bandis for a small mountin town who managed to raise the money. It seems he will kill any one for the right price Macus has many dark secerets that may come out in the story which will shed light on his origens and motives

Water Angel
02-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Name: Roki (It means roxy in Japanese)
Race: Half Demon
Job: Sells drawings to make money while traveling by myself
Power: Sorcery
Appearance: Has long brown hair with high lights. Dark blue eyes. Has black wings that can come in and out of my back. Is (kinda) short and has a little bit of freckels.
Personality: Is kinda helpless and hopeless, but in a cute way. Loves to draw. Is brave (traveling by my self and only 15). Gets upset when boys do pervertive things. Is sometimes hyper.
Sign: Gimmini
Pets: A black cat named JiJi

TodayIsMine
02-22-2005, 04:58 AM
water angel, thats all good except u forgot the bio. i wanna know a little about ur character's past. if u can get that in, ill let u in. i have a feeling ull be a good RPer here.

macus alexander
02-22-2005, 05:43 AM
erm aint this rpg started alredy?

TodayIsMine
02-22-2005, 01:57 PM
yes marcus alexander, this RPG has started...it started in like november. u can join if u want. ur character is approved.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
02-22-2005, 02:38 PM
hopes it not to late ><
Name: Kakashi
Job: ninja
Power: ninjitsue and katana (ninjitsue is a from of ninja fighting
Appearance: coverd in ninja suit only showing blue eyes and strains of my hair. Scar across my right eye.
Personality: Quite person.Not really open to anyone bout my pass.Helps the weak and lives to serve.Always calm in bad sitiuations. Always there for the people who need him.
Bio:Whole family murderd besides 2 brothers. Out in a search for revenge. Travels all over the world finding friends every where he goes. On my search im looking for my long lost brothers and look for a group to call family.( family of friends)

Water Angel
02-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Bio: Woke up one morning in the forest near my village and couldn't remember any thing .... the village was burned down though. so im traveling around the world by myself to see if i can find my memory and find any one i used to know.

TodayIsMine
02-23-2005, 05:02 AM
ok. water angel u can join now. ninja, ur gonna have to wait until some ppl leave the story. i already gave water angel a spot. rite now we're not really in need of any more characters. but if a few leave, u will be told.

water angel, make ur first post and have fun.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
02-23-2005, 12:53 PM
ok then ><

Kera
02-23-2005, 01:24 PM
wow thats and lots of people isnt that right my pupet friend

"Yes master" Pupet really a mind warped human

"good now back to the rpg new people"

"Master i cunfused what rpg what people im blind" Pupet going to get thown out

*sigh* "that pupet was stupid well flames in charge and im bored so blah blah blah lol

TodayIsMine
02-23-2005, 08:08 PM
ok crazy lady...lol. nice play kera.

Kera
02-24-2005, 06:22 AM
Thank you thank you *bows* hey im bored you kinda know what happends when im bored and hyper at the same time

andross
03-01-2005, 02:39 PM
i want to join stupid

name: Rioumaru
race: elf-demon
alignment: neutral

discription: Rioumaru has black hair that is almost neck length and hazel colored eyes. he wears a dark-leaf green tunic covered by leather breast-plates and shoulder blades, and leg guards around his waist that end at his upper shins. Rioumaru uses two katanas as weapons fastened to either side of his belt. he also wears heavy black boots.
Rioumaru has a very staight forward personality, he can be humerous at times but can also be very serious and strict if he gets agrivated to do so. He will only take advice and follow his own friends and family and is niether good or bad.

Bio: Rioumaru was raised by foster parents un a poor and famished village because his parents and older brother were killed in a fire that wiped out his home town. When he came to the age of 12 Rioumaru set of on his own adrift to fing a meaning for his life and to find out the mystery of the fire that killed his family. He was taken in by an old sword-master who tought him the way of the warrior and the way of the sword as he grew up. Now he is old enough to set of on his own and find companions who can help him along the road of his life and help him carry his heavy burden of his lost- (or so it seemed) -life.

TodayIsMine
03-01-2005, 02:50 PM
hey cousin! ya u can join...i know ur good at creative writing...come on in.

ps. everyone, andross is my cousin with the same name as me (for real)

Kera
03-01-2005, 04:25 PM
wow interesting not many people have the same name at you

andross
03-02-2005, 02:04 PM
i'm just going to add my characters last name "Kiori" to his bio thats what people are going to call him as a short name

TodayIsMine
03-02-2005, 03:47 PM
thats fine andross. use wutever name u like. im sure the party will run into u shortly.

red storm
03-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, so I finnaly decided to join the journey. Keep in mind though that when most of you come online I'm usually getting ready to got to bed. So wheninteracting with me, have a little patience.

Also, I hope you will excuse me if I don't plan to read everything that has happened so far. I flatly refuse to read 2017 posts worth of RPG. But I supose nobody minds... right? ^_^;;

Name: Nazameku Liinna (spelled Japanese way, last name first so in western terms her name is Liinna Nazameku)

Race: Dog/human or a doggirl. Kinda like a catgirl, only with a dogs ears and tail.

Alligment: chaotic neutral at its best.

Weapon: mostly hand-to-hand and magic.

Short Bio: Liinna has a disturbing past. As a young girl at the age of nine, she, along with many others, was caught by a group of slavers. But not ordinary slavers, these slavers wanted to expand their market on new grounds. They took the girls and subjected them to numerous experiments, mixing their DNA with that of animals. After that, they went trough years of special slave-training. All under the expectations that such rare slaves would fetch quite a price.

Fortunatly, some of the elder captives didn't quite like that idea, and used the powers that were forced upon them to overtake the guards and escape with many of their 'sisters'. Now Liinna lives a life on the run. Although it has been eight years since the escape from the slavers guild, they are still on the hunt for their creations. Liinna must continue to move and fight, to improve herself against the enemy that follows her on her heels.

Liinna's DNA was mixed with that of a dog and as such, she has an affinity for life around her. She has a low-grade ability to comunicate with animals, and has a dogs increased sense of smell and hearing. She also inherited the dogs natural speed, making her blindingly fast and extremely dangerous in close combat. Of wich she knows many techniques.

because of her physical condition, meaning her ears and tail, Liinna is extremely insecure about her appearance. She can turn from being loud-mouthed to very shy if someone mentiones her ears. A strange quirck, gained by the years of slavery training, is that she sometimes adresses people she cares about as 'master', or with the honorific '-sama'. Also, she hates slavers with a vengeance and will litteraly pound the living out of one unless someone manages to pry her away from the unfortunate slaver before that happens.

OOC notice: I thought of this character when I found some pictures of Hinata from Pure Pure (a playstation game) and I thought to myself: 'Hey, a doggirl can be even cuter then a catgirl' That idea, and the picture of Hinata, stayed put in my head and grew into a character of it's own. Liinna has been with me for some time, even helped me fantasyse myself into regular anime, but now I've decided to introduce her to the people of anime forum. Who knows? You might find her around more often. I know she shares my love for a good fight, so she might tackle a noob thread one of these days....

TodayIsMine
03-05-2005, 02:52 PM
lol. thats a nice little note on the end of the post Red Storm. btw, u shouldnt even have to ask...of course ur in. start posting. ill PM u about the deatils.

Kera
03-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Cool red storms joining this will make things fun yayayayayayayay *starts jumping up and down in happiness*

Dagon Okiyano
03-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Name-Dagon

Age- 24

Race- Human

Height- 6'3

Weight- 226

Weapon- a katana, martial arts

Story- Orphened at the age of 6, Dagon was raised by a wise of samarai.
He has been trained in the art of fighting and tought to defend the weak and defeat the wicked. He lives by a strict code of honor. Honor, valor, sacrifice, honesty, justice, compassion, loyalty, and friendship are virtues that Dagon believes in strongly. However there is one thing he belives in that is not so good, revenge. He has vowed his life to finding and killing the man who killed his family.

TodayIsMine
03-06-2005, 05:32 AM
Dagon, just give it some time. you can come in later. rite now it would be too confusing with all these different people. ill let you know when im ready to take another character.

sw33t ang3l
03-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah, uh, sorry if you can't accept people in the RP rite now. But I would like to submit my character in.

Name: Shayan

Description: Shayan has hair like Kikyo's and the hair color is silver. She has a black strapless bra and then a net sweater (it's see through). She has a black skirt which has a net bottom. She wears black boots and at the bottom support, it's silver. She wears gloves that have no fingers on it. Shayan has sort of bright blue eyes and pink soft lips. Shayan holds a special diamond hung around her neck. She also has a special ruby hung around her neck too.

Bio: Shayan is a dark girl. She never talks about her past and doesn't really talk.

Weapon: None yet

Powers/Special Ablts./Magic/Skills: She has icy wind that freezes you for as longs as it holds. It comes out of her right hand. She also has firey fury that comes out of her left hand and it either burns you or shrivel you to toast. She can heal with the special diamond and the special ruby hung around her neck. She uses them for her spells but the diamond and ruby is small like the shards of the Shikon Jewel.

Race: Cat Demon but has no ears. Just fangs and claws.

TodayIsMine
03-22-2005, 05:06 AM
sweet angel, u can join. rite now theres space. it looks like some people are slipping away, so come on in. just dont jump rite in. come in with something interesting. ex: some ppl come in with their character spying on a group / some come with their character on their own quests and they get found after a while. just think of something. enjoy

The Lost Angel
03-22-2005, 05:06 PM
If i can join here is my char

Name:Spike

Description:Spike has light purple hair thats kinda long.He wears a see-through tanktop and over that he wears a button-up shirt.He has black and white shoes.He wears black baggy jeans.He has shining light blue eyes and soft lips he has a crsytal imbedded in his hand but it feels like skin.

Bio:Nice,shy and will tell people his past under certain circumstances

Weapons:He has a double-bladed staff and the blades are made of crystal

Skills/Magic/Powers/Spec.Abilities:His weapon shoots a black wave that almost kills him also almost kills his enemy.He can heal people with his crystal but it comes from him and the crystal is cursed so he goes crazy and will even attack his closest friends.

Race:Dog-Demon

Jagan Eye
03-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Name: The Loner
Description (different from picture shown): 5"4', black hair, red eyes
Description (when demon): 5", red hair, red eyes
Bio: His real name is Satsuyo Togoshi, but at the age of 4 he was given the nickname of The Loner because he wouldn't talk to anyone. His parents were killed by an army of because his father was a full demon. They tried to kill him but he managed to escape. When he turned 13 he was betrayed by his one friend and was captured. He escaped and is on the run. He killed many innocent people.
Weapon: Mythril Sword

TodayIsMine
03-22-2005, 07:31 PM
alrite. u can join (mishido wasabi) and so can u jagan. but jagan...i gotta tell u, ur character is evil, making him an enemy of my character and his group.

sw33t ang3l
03-22-2005, 08:35 PM
sweet angel, u can join. rite now theres space. it looks like some people are slipping away, so come on in. just dont jump rite in. come in with something interesting. ex: some ppl come in with their character spying on a group / some come with their character on their own quests and they get found after a while. just think of something. enjoy
Yeah, thanks

TodayIsMine
03-23-2005, 04:53 AM
np sweet angel

Jagan Eye
03-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Flame Demon i changed my char to good. i dont wanna be against u.

Pina Colada
03-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Sadako
Race: vampire
Description: she's a blood thirsty vampire with a strong dislike for humans and she makes it difficult for people to get along with her. she wishes for revenge on the world for an unknown reason, and she kills as many lives as possible.
weapon: ledgendary sword

TodayIsMine
03-24-2005, 04:44 AM
well pina colada. rite now im not interested in any one else. i just accepted 3 new ppl. but i may come back for u later.

Vampireness
03-31-2005, 05:21 PM
im kinda good at this...so i go over ^^

Name: Firefly Shriou

Appearance: My appearance (http://www.freewebs.com/powerfulangel112/Anime%20-%20Brown%20Haired%20Girl.jpg)

Firefly has brown hair down to her waist. She is extremly tall. 5'10", at 14. She has normally grey eyes, that turn a dark violet when someone pees her off. She weres a black and red dress type thing with a belth slightly loose hanging off of her waist. Her toe nails and fingernails are painted purple(all the time^^) and her hair sometimes up. Her neclace hanging from her neck was given from her father whth a purple amulet with gold trim around it sometimes if you look hard enough you can see firefly and her dad playing in the meadows when she was a little girl.

Personality: Nice and fun loveing mostly but when someone gets in her way she becomes her mortal emeny. She often enjoys meditating but it never does her any good if she never reads the books of spells which she is too young to learn. She is a good friend too all ......so go make her a big big chocolate cake ....she'll lay down beside a tree for just a simple piece of fruit and be happy. She also love to take a bath in her favorite hotsprings.She is a light faerie but turns dark when her friends are in danger.She still wears her middle school class ring from when she graduated anime middle school and will never take it off.
She loves to go and meet her friend dreamer by the waterfall where lyes a secret a magical one. Behind the waterfall lys a hidden well which takes them to another world a world she calls Vernorolium. Vernorolium is a planet some say but it holds deep secrets very deep and dark ones.

Special Power: [I]Inferno Blade: a sword that lights up with fire and give the emeny a powerful slash (level 3 ) The inferno blade was given to her by her mother who was carelessly carried away from her by slayers when she was a little girl.The blade has blue markings on it when in use.

Fireballs: little fireballs she throws at her oponments that blows up ( >:D) not a big deal she was born with it but only learn how to use it just a year ago when she became a teen (leavel 2)

History: She is a Faerie of the Valaryion breed. Sadly, there are only two Valaryions left because of the Slayers. The other one being her best friend, Dreamer. Valaryions are an odd hybrid of sorts, with two forms. A basic form, with black and grey leathered wings, and an immunity to sunlight. She dislikes it, though. When she would morph, her wings become feathery and jet black all over, she grows claws, becomes taller, and rage over powers almost all other emotions. Not to be trifled with.
When she isn't transformed, her wings stay inside her back. Kinda all folded up under her skin. She spreads them if she needs them, but it hurts. She's also Sailor Silence. She name says it all. She is Sailor Saturn's big sister.
She carries two weapons. While she may seem indestructable but she ant, she can be quite soft. Her friends are her weakness. She would do anything, go anywhere, to protect them.

Her mother Ladyflower shriou was attacked by the slayers who attacked her tribe she then was broung far far away from her when they carried her and never herd of her again. Who knoes she could be still alive but thats her quest , firefly has to take back revenge for her village and find her mother.
Her father on the other hand died a very painful death right befor her eyes. The slayer had spliten his chest open and to where he bleed to death and befor he died he said "take this blade....and use it well only you can unleash its great powers..." was his last words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships
Mortal Enemy:The slayers who slayed all of our tribe but me and dreamer
Friends: Dreamer and her fire cat nip-nip
Good Friends:Dreamer and nip-nip
Family:Android23 and Sailor Luna, her adoptive parents. AndroidGirl18 is her grandmother, but she refuses to admit it. Sailor Life and Mai are her aunts. Tori is her cousin, though, she probably doesn't realize it.
Dating: no one

TodayIsMine
03-31-2005, 05:25 PM
thx vamp. and yes...u r good. lol.

PugznRoku
04-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Posting whether you want me or not

Name: Pugz or Roku
Race: Unknown
Description: Height 5"5/6, Black hair, gentle brown eyes. Wears casual long shirts and baggy pants
Bio: She awoke one day with one memory, her foster father beating her. She had escaped from him when she was young but the memory stayed with her. She wears long shirts to hide the scars on her back and can be caucious around new people. She'll usually seems has conversations with herself but is actually talking to Roku, her inner spirit. If they ever switch places the only way you can tell them apart is their eyes, Pugz gentle brown eyes will become firey green when Roku is around.
Weapon: Martial Arts, Knife and Psychic powers

TodayIsMine
04-04-2005, 07:27 PM
ur good...plz sign up in the new sign-up sheet that i post. look for it.

Orito_Kuroha
04-11-2005, 07:57 AM
can i join in? -smiles shyly-

Orito_Kuroha
04-11-2005, 07:58 AM
-dances- i like to see the stars ... do you?

Orito_Kuroha
04-11-2005, 07:59 AM
i'm afraid of capital letters....

Orito_Kuroha
04-11-2005, 08:00 AM
ummm,...is it me or is everyone ignoreing me?-sad-

Orito_Kuroha
04-11-2005, 08:01 AM
-sighs- fine...i'll go....

red storm
04-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Look pal, this obviously is your first visit to a forum, so let me point a few things out:

A. This is not a chat, most of the times it takes hours, if not days or weeks before people respond

B. According to the rules of Anime Forum, double posting (posting more then one post in a row) is forbidden. There's an edit button, use it.

C. If you do want to chat, click the red Chat button in the bar on top of the site.

From this point, final judgement will belong to Flame, but I'll put in my word anyway:

If you had bothered to read a few things about this RPG, you'd know that this one has come to it's end. There's a new one, called tales of the legendary phoenix where we continue where we left of. Try join in the right sign up thread and we'll talk. Although if you continue the way you do now, I don't think Flame will be very happy to accept you.

~Red storm, guardian of the RPG forum.

fang_girl_101
04-30-2005, 06:48 PM
hello, sorry i havn't been able to post i've been busy but here is kyu's statis

name: kyu

gender female

race:demon half breed/vampire she has ears and a tail like a white wolf

friends: dark, a new demon half breed kika, drgn and many more

hieght: 5'9

weight:120

past: lost both of her parents due to a framing and from a demon's war. she wears a pendent of her partents around her neck. during a full moon she turns into a demon. though she trys to control her craving's for blood though sometimes it doesn;t work. she likes to explore new places and meet new people.

sw33t ang3l
04-30-2005, 06:50 PM
fang girl, you should go to the journey's sequel, The Journey: Tale of the Legendary Phoenix. You can post your profile in the sign up in The Journey: Tale of the Legendary Phoenix Sign Up Thread. Then you can start.

Angel~

Jetzelsberger
07-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Yea, sure I'll join.

Name: Feuer
Race: Half-demon
Hometown: Unknown
Weapon: 2 Short kitanas
Aliance: Neutral

Bio: Feuer was out adventuring new a cave, when he found a human with a dead girl's body in his hands. Feuer said, "What are you doing?"
The man said, "Leave before I kill you!"
Feuer drew one kitana. The man struke Feuer on the chest before Feuer could see that the man had moved. "I told you to leave," said the man.
Feuer struck the man in his leg. Feuer passed out.

Now Feuer is on a journey to find the man and kill. Feuer is looking for other people to help him, or if they need help, to help them to get them to help him.

full metal alchemist #1
07-27-2005, 01:35 PM
ya i will sigh up

age 15
name kenshin
half demon
i dont know
weapon 1 katana aliance neutral

well all i know is i am in a town when some people try to jump me and i kill them before they even touch me

Satoshi Hiwatari
07-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Name: Suriku Surimanu
Weapon: turns into an angel like being bearing white wings and uses magic to fight, his name is Rukino

Short Bio: He grew up in the small village of Hurakino, that is until his whole village was wiped out, the village was the last species of human, called Angelics , that could trasform into angelic beings, the people who destryed the village are currently unknown.

He set out on a journey to find any other traces of his people, but so far, it has been for naught.

He came up to a band of travellers one day to find all sorts of people, he joins them, hopefully to find any surviving members of the Angelics

Dean haragatsu
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Name: Dean hatsugi
Race:human-Demon
Weapon: the grate swordofhonor(skinny sharp katana)

Short Bio: dean was raisedin the village named karatsugi a village fillled with neko people and demons,when he was 15 this parents where murdered bye a neko-demon and he grabed his dads sword and killed it and learned all his techneaques from hate

Dean fled from the village running from hispast uknowingfull on what he might find journy.

description:hewearsa red cloak a red shirt and some red pants under it and his sword is seathed to his side.