PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Fanfiction: *BAMF!* - 000

Daenerys
10-29-2004, 03:32 AM
*BAMF!*

A Princess Ai Production... In association with not being sued for stealing Nightcrawler's powers. Sponsered by: (Nobody ;_;)

(Authors Note: I couldn't figure out a good way of introducing this(And me), so this is going to be ALTERNATE UNIVERSE #42 X-MEN APOCOLYPSE SILVER EDITION, otherwise known as the *BAMF* series. Yes, this is an x-men fanfiction. No, I don't know everything there is to know about X-men. Yes, I'm sure people will want to kill me for this. But I'm writing it for fun, so you can shove that up your BAMF!!!!1111)

One day... in the ALTERNATE UNIVERSE #42 X-MEN APOCOLYPSE SILVER EDITION - 000, the Professor was making wheelies in the lawn in front of the Mansion, when Scott came running out of the garage. "Professor! There's been an EXPLOSION!" He gasped.
"What have you messed up now, Cyclops?!" The professor whined, making one last wheelie, and gliding on over to Scott.
"I accidently killed myself!"
"...?" The professor raised an eyebrow. And then as if explaining himself Scott fell over dead. "Well that was odd."

End of ALTERNATE UNIVERSE #42 X-MEN APOCOLYPSE SILVER EDITION - 000

Kewii
10-29-2004, 11:26 AM
that is the weirdest thing ever :p

Daenerys
10-29-2004, 04:55 PM
^___^ I'll be better, I promise.

spider-man-old
10-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Hahahahaahahahaaahah...Oh man! that was awesome.... push the reset button!

Daenerys
04-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Archived.