PDA

View Full Version : Kagome and Inuyasha kissing

Marche
10-28-2004, 07:22 PM
This is a pretty old picture I drew, I think this is my second to best one. I loved drawing this one (it actually was a CHALLENGE lol). But, anyways please comment, and I hope you enjoyed this picture as much as I loved drawing it

Shadowstarr
10-29-2004, 09:13 PM
it's pretty goodwhen u look at it from afar but when u look up close u could notice the shading errors and y but otherwise it's really good

Deathscythe
10-30-2004, 07:52 AM
thats pretty good ^_^ nice work

Rena6793
10-30-2004, 10:35 AM
*GASP* Thats so romantic!And good!Did you do that?

Kilawher Shazarade
10-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Very nice job.. the eyelashes are a bit gigantic though, and the shading could use some work. Not to be a picky judge; other than those things you did a fantastic job. ;3

DownRight-eviL
10-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Woooow... That's a nice picture you got there!! Keep it up the great job!! ^___^

Vampireness
10-30-2004, 11:28 AM
....its good ^^ but go easy on the eyelashes and make there mouths lower next time...and add some color ^^......its better to use colred pencils...if you dont have colored ink,i use gel pens...i cant afford ink...^^

kasumi
10-30-2004, 12:09 PM
interesting i draw better

~*angel*~
10-30-2004, 12:34 PM
nice drawing

tiv
10-31-2004, 05:39 PM
interesting i draw better

O_o if you draw better lets see some proof. besides, if you are a better drawer maybe you should give a few tips to the artist, eh? not to mention that there are better artists than you as well, so being a better artist isn't something to, persay, brag about.

now, i like the drawing, i do agree that the lips should be moved down slightly and he looks like he's puckering his lips instead of kissing, still, just a little practice and i think you could get it right. if you want to draw more people kissing, research it. now, don't laugh at that. just go to say, www.google.com and look up kiss/kissing or something to see how their lips are positioned. if you want to draw something and you don't quite know how it looks/works, then its better to find some referances. i do like the style of eyelashes, the thickness. now if that's your style, that's great, if you're trying to takahashi's (not sure if that's spelled proper) art work, then they are a little thick. over all though, i think its pretty decent. keep up the good work and keep drawing. ^_^;; the more you draw the better you get and the more practice you get.

HarunoSakura000
11-21-2004, 11:47 PM
I like it! It's cute..keep it up, keep up the good work!

Boo
11-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Wow.....looks good too me....Keep up the good work!

Hideeho135
11-28-2004, 12:06 AM
ok, thats really good! i cant draw worth crap, however

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
11-28-2004, 12:10 AM
wow thats preety good but not to be mean or nothing but i can draw better because i have been drawing all my life but see when i draw its usually kenshin!! my wall is covered with drawings of him lol:D but i will admit that is a really good picture it just needs some more time and work... but good job anyway!!!!:D

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
11-28-2004, 12:15 AM
hey here is a tip! if you try to draw a bloody picture to make it look more realistic you should try using a chalk pastel for the blood and the background it looks alot better!!! but use coloered pencil on the person though you can screw up the whole picture if you usse it on the person too believe me i found that out the hard way...:D :p :rolleyes: ;) :)

~Dark_Lord~
02-12-2005, 06:50 AM
yeah i really like the picture!you can draw better than me *thumbs up*

Priestess Kikyo
03-10-2006, 08:22 PM
The drawing itself is good. It's what's in it that I don't like. Kikyo and Inuyasha belong together.

yami hatake
03-10-2006, 09:31 PM
I think Inuyasha and Kagome are the better couple...anyway..good job!!If you keep on drawing you'll get better..don't let the rude comments put you down..the more you practice the better you become..:)..can't wait to see more.-yami

Priestess Kikyo
03-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah, everyone's got their own opinions. Good Job. Keep it up and you'll be and expert one day.

CrazedInuyashafan12
03-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Woah! Awesome!!! Great work!!!