PDA

View Full Version : Novel graphic..BEST!!!!what do u think???

Iffah@Naoko89
10-28-2004, 08:02 AM
I've collected many of those!!!! most of it is from GEMPAK STARZ collection. and i've just bought the "Temani Aku". Its a romantic one.... x-treamly ROMANTIC!!!!! oh and have you read CYBERDOLL????? by Park Sung Woo (Korean} Does it have an ending to that story anyway????

Dark_Misery
10-28-2004, 09:07 AM
I've never heard of it before...

[BlackDeath]
10-30-2004, 07:05 AM
I've never heard of both of them!

Iffah@Naoko89
10-30-2004, 06:59 PM
HUUUUU!!! ( >_<) !!! you all should have paid more a10tion in manga and manhwa laaaa.....but nevermind.. ah what about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles??? (it's not a graphic novel though......)

XxJBxX
10-30-2004, 11:39 PM
is G Gundam a graohic novel??? cuz i read those.

[BlackDeath]
10-31-2004, 08:41 AM
HUUUUU!!! ( >_<) !!! you all should have paid more a10tion in manga and manhwa laaaa.....but nevermind.. ah what about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles??? (it's not a graphic novel though......)
:<_<: Tsubasa is a graphic novel, a manga, or didn't you know? Heres a little info, pretty much over 90% of anime is based on a manga counter part!

ryu-otaku
10-31-2004, 08:43 AM
Hellsing is a good or cool graphic novel and very gruesome which i enjoy

Iffah@Naoko89
11-05-2004, 09:18 PM
:<_<: Tsubasa is a graphic novel, a manga, or didn't you know? Heres a little info, pretty much over 90% of anime is based on a manga counter part!

well if i'm not mistaken, a graphic novel is aaaa.... many story in one book(or just one story?!)???? but by the same artist.... and it ends shortly...(not like manga...that has a very long series) And yeah 90% of ANIME is based on a manga counter part.... BUT huuuuu...... (Squall:whatever....) hahahaha...

[BlackDeath]
11-06-2004, 06:29 AM
Wwll in Tsubasa they do visit other "Clamp Worlds", ther intertwined the previous clamp Manga's into one story which is a very interesting comcept.

Iffah@Naoko89
11-09-2004, 07:02 AM
ok...ok.... (n_n) thanks for replying anyway.... hahaha... but i still dont understand... the question is..... WHAT IS GRAPHIC NOVEL???? (suddenly i get confuse...) (O_O)''''

ancientsilence
02-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Iffah@Naoko89
ok...ok.... (n_n) thanks for replying anyway.... hahaha... but i still dont understand... the question is..... WHAT IS GRAPHIC NOVEL???? (suddenly i get confuse...) (O_O)''''I have to agree, I'm confused too. Tokyopop apparently classifies manga and graphic novels seprately, as two different things.

Originally posted by Iffah@Naoko89
well if i'm not mistaken, a graphic novel is aaaa.... many story in one book(or just one story?!)???? but by the same artist.... and it ends shortly...(not like manga...that has a very long series) And yeah 90% of ANIME is based on a manga counter part.... BUT huuuuu...... (Squall:whatever....) hahahaha...If that's so then why is Little Petshop of Horrors counted as a manga at Tokyopop.com, and not a novel?

Ashminigun
02-13-2005, 02:42 AM
i don't know either... 'cause i have lost/little the interest to read comic+manga+novel grpahics... I once a collector of GEMPAK magazine but as time goes by, I lost a interest due my nature of of my study, EE Engineering.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
02-13-2005, 02:50 AM
never heard of them ><