PDA

View Full Version : wierdest homework assignment

naru16
10-26-2004, 09:00 PM
the wierdest homework assignment so far that ive had was well a story i got to write and it was free range story. so i wrote about vampires my specialty. i grossed the teacher out on accident. what was your wierdest one>?

Dark_Misery
10-26-2004, 09:01 PM
lol, that is weird...never had one......yet =3

shi_amai
10-26-2004, 09:06 PM
Nothing too weird that I can think... but probably the weirdest so far was to watch t.v. from half an hour to an hour, and then write down when you started, what the show was, what channel it was, when commercials came on, the names of all the commercials, when the commercials were over, if anymore came on, and when the show was over. Yes... I actually did have to watch t.v. as a homework assignment... it was odd. 0.o

Dark_Misery
10-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Oh..I have one...bring music in even though the class is about Psychology, Anthropology, and Sociaology...weird enough? Oh, and it's music about the world..well comething related to the world..

Alyssa
10-26-2004, 09:22 PM
< I'm always doing weird assignments in school, actually doing one right now as we speak from uni - It's a Math assignment, and its too-time consuming :( . I need to call my lawyer to help me :<_<:

Terra
10-26-2004, 09:41 PM
my weirdest homework assignment... once my teacher tell our class to get ready because she is going to test us on making animal sounds like cats, dogs, tigers....... weird! i'm in high school... and she tells us to do kindergarden work.

Axel Stone
10-26-2004, 09:45 PM
...We color in Spanish for homework. >_>;;

Yes; color.. -Sigh.-

Elfy
10-26-2004, 09:47 PM
one where we had to write a story but we had to include 3 sentences chosen out of a hat to include...I got top marks tho I don't know how...

Havana
10-27-2004, 02:52 PM
I once had to watch 1 hour of news, and we have to discuss and answer questions about the currant event when i was in grade 8/9.

noir
10-27-2004, 02:54 PM
erm does poking random creatures down at the beach to see if they have a bioluminous reaction (they glow) count???

Kewii
10-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Nothing too weird that I can think... but probably the weirdest so far was to watch t.v. from half an hour to an hour, and then write down when you started, what the show was, what channel it was, when commercials came on, the names of all the commercials, when the commercials were over, if anymore came on, and when the show was over. Yes... I actually did have to watch t.v. as a homework assignment... it was odd. 0.o
I had to do that one too, for an English class.

I can't think of anything that I've had to do that's really weird. But I did want to do something different on my last test. We had to pretend to be someone in New France, and I wanted to be the Executioner.

Hhowever, I didn't think I knew enough to write a good paper on it.

Milly
10-27-2004, 04:36 PM
mine was having to sing the blues about anything you want it to be. i did the "8th grade blues". it sucked cuz the girl who was supposed to sing it was crappy at it. XD so...that's my weirdest assignment.

also, my blues was the best. it talked about the truth and people liked it!!

Sword
02-04-2005, 06:59 AM
...We color in Spanish for homework. >_>;;

Yes; color.. -Sigh.-

I have to do that a lot too. ^_^;

Metaldork
02-04-2005, 07:29 PM
My wierdest homework assignment ever was in nineth grade, i did something wrong in school and my teacher forced me to wright "My grandmother ate bananas for breakfast" a hundred times for some tripped out negative demention twilight zone reason. To this day i still can't figure out what the hell was all that about?

gadgetgirl16
02-04-2005, 10:31 PM
lol, 3 months ago, i was in writing class and my weirdest assignment was that i had to read a whole chapter that it was only a half of the page that were giving to me and copy it on a note book....i dident really understand the meaning about that, but i thought it was stupid....i did it when i was in class....

SesshoumaruOtaku
02-04-2005, 11:02 PM
I had to make up new lyrics for an existing song. I think I must have been in...4th grade? Yeah, that's about it for me. You guys are lucky to have all the cool assignments.

Cypher
02-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Weirdest? Essays...theyre ALL weird and annoying. Bah.

-Silver

sword_master
02-05-2005, 11:26 AM
i have had to cut open an omion and put food coloring on it and then look at it through a magnifying glass to see if there were cells the stupid thing is that I could not get near the damn thing

Tsuna Kadiri
02-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Hehe, I never do my homework, so I don't really care!! There all weird in my opinion.....:laugh:

gelayel
02-05-2005, 12:16 PM
:D i had a assignment to make a project with a mix of math, music, history,and science but i forgot to do it........for 7 weeks:<_<: , ONLY CAUSE I COULD'NT THINK OF ANYTHING!!!! :mad: so i made a song about all the politics(for history) and if they were good in math( even though i just lied since i didnt no) and then i said they all died because science had something to do with it?! and at the end i turned out to get a B- sooooo go me!.....HEY well at least i didnt fail!!!:badrazz:

Moved_to_new_account
02-05-2005, 04:17 PM
ha, lol. now that's my idea of da perfect hw