PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your stay on Earth

Milly
10-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Well here I am, just an average 13 year old girl who ponders about those forbidden questions that no one in my age group has every thought about.

What is the meaning of life?
Why are we all on here and why are we living?
Should others love God and others don't because of how their lives are ruined?
Can anybody say they love God and mean it?

Yes my friends, those are things I think about when I am not upset or depressed about my peers. Or perhaps just people in general. Comment on what you like. I believe AZN started a thread called "Life" on AG.net, but it wouldn't hurt to bring it up again.

I love discussing these kind of stuff with my good friends, becasue they know where I am coming at. Well, some of them anyway....:<_<: Please put your philosphy on here if you even have the energy to type all of it. And maybe this thing will be closed.

.....I just hope it won't.:(

Vua
10-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Thread stealer!!
jk.

do i hve to repeat myself?
that was a long post.....

Zedekiah
10-26-2004, 05:01 PM
1: To figure it out for yourself as you travel through life. None is born to a certain task and bound to it 'till death.
2: Because you were created. Willingly or not. Get along with it and make the best of it :3
3: God gave you free thought and never intended on being a Dictating God. If he were indeed in control of your actions, you would not be of free will. He gave humans free thought. How we use it to affect our lives and other's life is up to us and our actions rest solely on us. Blaming him is like blaming your Parents for your Faults.
4: Can anybody say they hate him and mean it? This all comes down to the person's belief and what his/her opinion is in the first place.

Milly
10-26-2004, 05:21 PM
1: To figure it out for yourself as you travel through life. None is born to a certain task and bound to it 'till death.
2: Because you were created. Willingly or not. Get along with it and make the best of it :3
3: God gave you free thought and never intended on being a Dictating God. If he were indeed in control of your actions, you would not be of free will. He gave humans free thought. How we use it to affect our lives and other's life is up to us and our actions rest solely on us. Blaming him is like blaming your Parents for your Faults.
4: Can anybody say they hate him and mean it? This all comes down to the person's belief and what his/her opinion is in the first place.
That is true, man. All of that is exactly what my mom would say to me. But I'm trying to get it at another piont of view.

Zedekiah
10-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Ah, a revolutionist :3

Do as you wish. But ever considered that new isn't always better? :3
Besides, I never had anyone to share their opinions around me, so the points of view I have are solely based upon my own experience and somewhat how I considered it to go around in the long run.

And btw, could you weak, annoying little creatures stop blaming everything besides yourself?

Daenerys
10-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Those are all questions that if the world intended you to know, you'd know. But you aren't supposed to know the answers to those questions. Guess at them at will, but you probally won't be right.

Havana
10-26-2004, 05:32 PM
1) To learn.
2) I think were here because everybody has a purpose, and we are living because to change?
3) I think everyone believes once in a while.
4) if you say you love god than you must be optimistic or something made you changed to believe in that.

JiruCloud
10-26-2004, 07:49 PM
1) To glorify God and to spread his word to others.
2) To change other's lives and to grow spiritually in our Creator.
3) "It's kinda sad when you don't kow the meanin' but everything happens for a reason" ~Limp Bizket. God will always be there for you no matter what happens in your life. Don't blame him, rely on him.
4) Yes. We al can feel love. God IS the embodiment of all love.

Pm me with any thoughts or questions.

~Jiru

Elfy
10-26-2004, 07:53 PM
I think that our main purpose in life is to discover our true selves. we cannot better ourselves unless we can find our flaws and discover who we really are. after we have done this I belive that we will finally move onto a higher plane of existence.

as for god, I don't believe in him, i believe in the earth goddes who watches oiver us all. She is here to guide us very subtly in the right direction but she doesn't interfere with our lives directly.

Leo Seta
10-26-2004, 07:59 PM
Well if you answer the first question, you answer all of the others...

The meaning of life, is quite simple. To live... have no regrets and follow your heart... if you do what you believe is right as much as you possibly can then everything will work out...

Axel Stone
10-26-2004, 08:04 PM
These questions always wig me out, and I like to think of it as elven angel suggested. Life your life to better yourself in anyway you can, and try to be happy while doing it. =P

I also believe in God, and Milly, you wouldn't believe how many of your age group thinks about that stuff. >.>;' Everything becomes much clearer and in tune as you grow older..

Elfy
10-26-2004, 08:04 PM
I agree, regrets are wasted...*jumps up and down*

Leo Seta
10-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Karma people... just be happy and spread the love... (yes I'm in hippy mode *puff puff* hehehe that ain't no cig...)

Elfy
10-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Leo....*sighs*
ish ok I am hyper....

Axel Stone
10-26-2004, 08:07 PM
>____>;;... Leo... -Snatches this 'non-cigarette' from him.- Bad!!

Leo Seta
10-26-2004, 08:08 PM
Wha... that ain't spreading the love man! *lights another* hehehe

Elfy
10-26-2004, 08:11 PM
you have a long arm....to reach from the USA to england...
*laughs*
you think that's bad...you should see friendship thread....hehe
anyways on topic...live you life and never look back...ish not worth wasting time on regrets...

i once read..
"At times oin our lives a door shuts, but we spend so long looking at the closed door that we don't see the window that has opened up before us..."

JiruCloud
10-26-2004, 08:23 PM
There is no point in regret. The past is unreachable by anything other than our memories, and that is perhaps the most painful journey we can ever take.

Havana
10-26-2004, 08:26 PM
I agree. If anybody believes in past lives Pm me with what you think.

Shadowstarr
10-26-2004, 09:42 PM
well i'm also thinking about the question, "what is the meaning of lief?"
cause i really don't noe...
+thinks+hmmmm.....

Kumi
10-26-2004, 09:49 PM
I think this is a stupid question.......no offence!....but why even waste time thinking what the meaing of life is when you can live it!?...........or you can think about it and waste your time on it.... this is just an opnion!

Metaldork
10-26-2004, 10:53 PM
I cant wait to leave earth, you know? Living is a waist of time.

Elfy
10-26-2004, 10:54 PM
I don't know...i think life is a gift and we should treasure it.

Metaldork
10-26-2004, 10:56 PM
Life is no gift.

Leo Seta
10-27-2004, 06:01 AM
Then stop complaining and go jump of a bridge already...

Milly
10-27-2004, 07:54 AM
I think this is a stupid question.......no offence!....but why even waste time thinking what the meaing of life is when you can live it!?...........or you can think about it and waste your time on it.... this is just an opnion!
Just saying, but why did you even comment, Kumi? Heck if you think it's stupid, don't answer it!! It's one of those "making some senes" questions. All of ya'll are pretty good debaters and yet are even better t answering questions. But having a semi-mean attitude about aint going to get you nowhere.

Nullpunkt
10-27-2004, 11:24 AM
Life isn't good or bad... it just is. "Good" and "Evil" are just ideas and variables, names we attach to things/actions/people to show our comfort and/or pleasure with said things/actions/people. Morality is based on the individual. What is good for one person may be bad for another. Love and hate are just the two sides of the same coin. Life and death are the same, only on different planes of existence. We are neither here nor there... we just are. Life just is.

JiruCloud
10-27-2004, 09:13 PM
I agree with metalhead88. I thirst for death... but my life is not my own. I gave it to the Lord and I will stay here and do what He asks of me.

Elfy
10-27-2004, 09:26 PM
I will admit death is appealing but i'm just not ready for it yet...

Metaldork
10-27-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm always ready to die. Strike me down oh mighty god you sonofab***h!!

Nullpunkt
10-27-2004, 11:02 PM
I long for death at times, but then I think about what life has in store for me... and then I want to die even more. But I realize that wanting to die is simply fear of the future, so I'm trying to deal with that now.

Alyssa
10-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Hm... that's very interesting, I never rally valued death as a glimpse for the future for me, I always had the will to stay strong and live on.

But now I realized that life can be too cruel at times.

However, since you did mention if I loved God, of course, I really do! I promised many people that someday I will have the chance to see them in heaven, and to cross paths with them once more. I can't keep up with the counts, and it may feel strange to make promises to those who are long gone now, but I am ready for whatever roadblock is thrown at me...

Yeah, it would be interesting... because now I kinda feel like the promises I made is starting to grow into like a web. Now I feel like during the afterlife, because of the promises I made and keep, I will know I can have a "family" to talk to and be close to within all my heart. The count is probably around 20, but now I sense there may be more, because I never made the chance to tell them in person, but I'm sure they felt the same for me one time or another... so to all those who I haven't made the promise too, I will here and now...

TW with all my respects, Karel <I think I already told you this>, elven angel, and Haratakumi, your persistance and faith in me deserves a shot in the afterlife ^_~ rick_forrest, I am starting to love you more and more everyday, and I will declare this promise to you too... These are my feelings, this is my glimpse of life as it is. To make yourselves a better person in the future, and to live an incredible afterlife, a world where people can smile on you and where you will be happy for eternity, forever, and ever,

and ever...

This is my belief and my philosophy in life, and I will dedicate more and more everyday in making my dreams come true. This is who I am, I am not going to hide my feelings away... I am pouring my heart out to you now, especially you Milly, and I thank you for it. No matter where you people are, no matter how far down the road you go, through worried and troubled times, through happiness and good faith, through your pain and all your miseries, and through the friendship and love we all can bring, don't forget the promise I made you...

Because one day, I will live up to my promises, and we shall meet up again with open arms. I thank you all for reading this...

Nullpunkt
10-27-2004, 11:21 PM
Wow. I'm... I'm speechless.

Rei86
10-28-2004, 06:37 AM
wow... im even more speechless... i just love life... imagine if we didnt have life?

Zedekiah
10-28-2004, 07:01 AM
Then we wouldn't have hundreds of ramblings about how bad it is!

Wouldn't that be kind of refreshing?

Though I prefere to keep mine as it is.

Milly
10-28-2004, 08:26 AM
::jaw drops:: "wow....celessa. you have so much love...it's so impowering! I wuv you back, gurl!"

Again....wow.

Yunfei
10-28-2004, 08:28 AM
What your leaving me on Earth nooooooooooooo!!!

razor_taku
10-28-2004, 08:35 AM
i am leaving you. you worth less deamon hater die!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Blaze auku
10-28-2004, 08:55 AM
life is pure hell remember that

skyler22
10-28-2004, 10:53 AM
Life doesn't have to be pure hell its what you make of your life and your choices that make it that way

JiruCloud
10-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Wow. Celessa Avalon that was beautiful. You have such a strong will to live and to meet the people who have left you living. It is very beautiful. I hope to see you one day in heaven.
~Jiru

Elfy
10-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Life can be good but sometimes all you want to do is die.
Today is a good day to die I once read, I guess today is as good as any...

I'm sorry, just ignore me...am not feeling so good today...

Nullpunkt
10-28-2004, 08:03 PM
"Today is a good day to die" is a Klingon battle phrase... I love it though...

Alyssa
10-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Wow. Celessa Avalon that was beautiful. You have such a strong will to live and to meet the people who have left you living. It is very beautiful. I hope to see you one day in heaven.
~Jiru
Jiru, I hope to see you too ^_^ I hope so too... *makes a promise for her*

Zedekiah
10-28-2004, 08:04 PM
Actually an old indian saying :D

I belive I read that in some school book when I was 9 years old. Indianz r0x.

Aight. I'll meet all of you at the gates, okies? :3

Elfy
10-28-2004, 08:06 PM
I'll be there...

Nullpunkt
10-28-2004, 08:08 PM
I'll be rotting in hell so I probably won't see any of you. Good times though... *weak smile*

Elfy
10-28-2004, 08:31 PM
hell ish only a state of mind Rick...we'll end up at the same place I promise...

Nullpunkt
10-28-2004, 08:33 PM
well, I hope it's wherever you're going then, because if it's where I've always expected to end up then I feel sorry for you...

Elfy
10-28-2004, 08:34 PM
nah, it''ll be perfect trust me...i don't need to be pitited!!

Nullpunkt
10-28-2004, 08:35 PM
well it'll be the first perfect thing that's ever happened to me then... my life is worse than hell.

Elfy
10-28-2004, 08:38 PM
come on...nothings ever that bad!!
hell is what we make it
*stomps away and slams door*

Nullpunkt
10-28-2004, 08:41 PM
and life is what we make it... therefore life is hell.

Elfy
10-28-2004, 08:43 PM
only if you believe it is..and i'm done arguing about it

Nullpunkt
10-28-2004, 08:46 PM
2,222 posts and I don't feel any better than I did at the first one. Trust me, life is hell, and worse.

Elfy
10-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Life can be either good or bad according to you perceptions of it...
either way it's up to us how life is.

Havana
10-29-2004, 01:13 AM
Reincarnation is interesting.

Blaze auku
10-29-2004, 02:25 AM
hey im in my on hell every day because i live here:(

Kilawher Shazarade
10-29-2004, 02:46 AM
For some people, life can be hell.. for others, life is good. But for the people who percieve life as being good, they do have times when they think they're life is a hell.. but for the people who starve everyday, and life in war-torn countries, they can only hope for the best everyday.

Milly
10-29-2004, 08:24 AM
Hey, stopping spamming in my thread, guys!!

Yunfei
10-29-2004, 08:59 AM
It makes me ashamed to be friends with Blaze auku and Razor:(

Nullpunkt
10-29-2004, 12:22 PM
I stick with what I said earlier... life is hell, it's how you take it that determines the degree of severity... and since life and death are virtually the same, death is also hell.