PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Game, Anime, or Movie Moments Here!

Alyssa
10-24-2004, 11:05 PM
You can post up anything in here... pictures of anime, descriptive comments and glitches from a video game, funny or cute moments in a movie... anything here that is somewhat related to this topic will be fine!

Let your voice be heard! It's time to share some of those favorite past memories of yours, or recent ones too if that is the case. I bid you all a good day here! ^_^

Zackiroth
11-28-2004, 03:30 PM
I find some of the translation mistakes in FFVII are kinda funny...
"This guy are sick" is one example...
And also, the translation in the opening to Zerowing... I love that game.
"All your base are belong to us."

Ah, you gotta love bad translation in games...

Milly
11-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Azumanga Daioh is just too funy beyond words. Chiyo is so funny allong with her nutty friends. ^^

En Svensk Tiger
11-28-2004, 04:08 PM
From Puni Puni Poemi:
Hi, I'm a chick that looks like a guy..
That is the funniest moment ever..ever...

Those who have seen it know what I mean..

Master_Will
11-28-2004, 07:26 PM
http://members.chello.nl/p.sangers1/Dbzonline/Videos/Trunks01.gif

It was funny when Trunks took on Goku with his sword and Goku was blocking everything that was thrown at him with only ONE FINGER!!!

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 07:32 PM
thinking back to the N64, the game goldeneye. there was one really funny moment in that when your own a boat in the middle of the ocean rescuing hostages. the hostages you rescue run around the boat without a clue, and if you look for them later you cant find them, so basicly they must of jumped off the boat and tried to swim a couple hundred miles to land.

gadgetgirl16
11-28-2004, 08:20 PM
hmmmmm the really alsome moment of anime was when i first watch Cowboy Bebop for the first time on cartoon network....my mom wasent into anime till we both just watch it..and..we just watched the movie and i love the part when Ed was trick or treating and got chaced at by a women/guy.....becouse she was a girl....he he.....

raven1491
11-28-2004, 08:27 PM
I think that love hina is one of the funnies anime series.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 08:35 PM
kirby, yep kirby on the 64 had one thing in it that made me fall over laughing. if you combind electric guys with fire, kirby gets a cool power where he rubs a piece of plastic or something on his head making static electricity, then his head suddenly catches on fire making him run around, arms flapping trying to put himself out while killing every guy around you.

Milly
11-28-2004, 08:43 PM
kirby, yep kirby on the 64 had one thing in it that made me fall over laughing. if you combind electric guys with fire, kirby gets a cool power where he rubs a piece of plastic or something on his head making static electricity, then his head suddenly catches on fire making him run around, arms flapping trying to put himself out while killing every guy around you.
Bro that's funny, but what's even funnier on Kirby 64 (don't laugh, i had to have it, too!!:) ), is when he gets the ice and electricity power combined, he turns into a refridgerator and all he does is just spit out food to the enemy and kills him. Aww...funny memories...but it's cooler when he eats half the stuff he puts out and gets more life from it. LOL

DownRight-eviL
11-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Bro that's funny, but what's even funnier on Kirby 64 (don't laugh, i had to have it, too!!:) ), is when he gets the ice and electricity power combined, he turns into a refridgerator and all he does is just spit out food to the enemy and kills him. Aww...funny memories...but it's cooler when he eats half the stuff he puts out and gets more life from it. LOL

Hehehe, I have the game too, and I think it's cute! I particularly like when he gets one of those needle monsters and snowmen and becomes a big huge snowflake! That one is pretty... ^^;;

Mingus
11-28-2004, 10:23 PM
From Love Hina:
Naru:For the Love of.....I'VE GOT THE CRAPS!! It's All loose! Everything comes out Water!! WATER!!

Genghis Beatrix
11-29-2004, 10:40 AM
in anceint, a japanese game was translated, and the dude said "All your base belongs to us" I thought that was funny."

Zedekiah
11-29-2004, 12:42 PM
I got that game. It's probably the best game ever made for Sega.

Zero Wing

Cats: How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive, make your time.

Master_Will
11-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Family Guy is too frekin helarious!!!

D2Meep
11-30-2004, 10:09 PM
in disgaea hour of darkness there is a part where gorden some somebody and a robot named tursday and a girl named jennifer are in a ship and the rebot goes gorden is looking at jennifers butt PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT what made it worse was all the talking in the game has voice bites for the words so i couldnt stop laughing for 45min lol

Silver Ori-Kun
12-01-2004, 03:44 AM
Hmm...it's been such a long time...
But...I remember at least one thing I used to like when I was younger...
One ep. of Pokemon where they had this kids day...
Brock and Ash were having a big cry to Misty about her having a princess festival...so they started going on about the kids day being "For a man" "real man" "real tough man"
And then she beat them up..it was just so funny how Brock comes out dressed as a samurai and the way he said "For a man" was classic

Cloud99
12-03-2004, 06:45 PM
in disgaea hour of darkness there is a part where gorden some somebody and a robot named tursday and a girl named jennifer are in a ship and the rebot goes gorden is looking at jennifers butt PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT what made it worse was all the talking in the game has voice bites for the words so i couldnt stop laughing for 45min lol
omg that was soooo funny. disgaea is the funniest game i ever played
btw whats with laharls problem with sexy bodys?

Demon Hunter Dante
12-12-2004, 11:14 AM
I think a funny game moment in my opinion was when Tidus was crying like a baby at the end of FFX!! excuse my insecurity but i thought it was funny!!!!!

SGI
12-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Just about every moment on Daria was funny, such as the time Jane had to paint a picture representing "student life at the dawn of a new millenium".

Daria: "We need to think of something good and depressing about student life"
Jane:"How about a picture of Kevin and Britany (The QB and Cheerleeder respectively) with the caption "our future leaders"?"
Daria:"That's just too depressing"

Havana
12-12-2004, 03:41 PM
As u all know my most favorite character is tomoyo, and i found this lovely piccy of her. I must say i like the drawing style of tomoyo in manga, more than anime but she looks nice in both.

lol..tidus crying?..that's funny.O_o

Eris
12-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I don't play games.
I don't watch anime.
I rarely watch movies.

I read lots of classic litterature though. I must be the only person on this board who finds August Stridndberg's commentaries of Henrik Ibsen's "a Doll's House" to be humorous.

Sega saturn x
12-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Yeah thats probably more high brow then this forum is use to. Bubba hotep is a very funny movie and one of the best ever made i think.

Havana
12-12-2004, 05:49 PM
One other thing in Final fantasy X..is some of the hilariuos humor in it. lol...like when
tidus had the binoculars..O_o.

There were other parts in the FMVs that were corny as well.

Milly
12-12-2004, 05:53 PM
She's pretty funny on FFX-II!! I like her, but she's a bit nutty...:rolleyes:

Genghis Beatrix
12-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Full Metal Alchemist

"Once I become General, I am going to make all the female workers wear...MINI SKIRTS!!!"

Havana
12-13-2004, 07:54 PM
I thought this was a cool pic..but i dunno which game he's from.

Genghis Beatrix
12-14-2004, 09:31 AM
I believe that he's from one of the final fantasy games, like either VII, VIII, or X

Ami~chan
12-14-2004, 01:16 PM
I don't know if I can list moment from non-anime films, but the Griswalds Christmas Vacation (with Chevy Chase) is freakin' hilarious. I love it when he puts those thousands and thousands of lights on his roof, and then he plugged them in.... and they didn't work. Its hilarious when he tried hitting on that saleswoman at that store (wasnt her name Stacy or something like that) All the Griswald movies are funny,

BurningBlazeX
01-13-2005, 06:49 PM
omg...a funny part has got to be everytime Naru hits keitaro into the air! also its always funny when su has no clue about what is oging on and she asks the stupid question! And everytime there is a bad translation in a game its funny.

Havana
01-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Azumanga Daioh

"Hey i'm chiyo. I'm a genius, and so cute!!"

-Tomo chan

sazico234
04-19-2005, 02:33 AM
hmm cowboy beebop the movie when there in the shop and spike goes" u dnt give me that art of war crap ,and u ,u take too long to take a [removed]

Razor Clarence
05-09-2006, 09:58 AM
If I remember correctly, in Psyconaughts I defeated the dragon wrestler and I heard Raz said "They'll be dragon your a** out of here." That was a funny joke.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 10:11 AM
I was playing Halo 2 and you here these grunts talking.
Grunt 1: I have a bad feeling about this.
Grunt 2: You have bad feelings about everything...you had bad feelings about this mornings food nipple.

*Nosferatu-Adore
05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Episode 3 of Miami Guns, when Lu & Yao, and Anthony & George are calling each other's names, until Yao says "Anthony!" and then realizes what she said. Obviously you'd have to see this to understand it... ^^;

German_Sniper9
05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Funny movie (http://www.funnyjunk.com/flash/204/Incompetent+Chivalry)
^click

Ying_Midnight
05-23-2006, 08:33 AM
Azumanga Daioh is just too funy beyond words. Chiyo is so funny allong with her nutty friends. ^^
yeah that is so funny! I thought Osaka was funny with her ascent

Alaz
06-13-2006, 07:45 AM
I agree with Mingus. That was a hilarious part of Love Hina. But I'm still rather fond of Tellah from Final Fantasy IV and his, "YOU SPOONY BARD!"

Scion
06-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Easily, it is when Naruto uses Sexy no Jutsu to convince a man to train him while Kakashi was training Sasuke. Pervert powa! ^^;

[BlackDeath]
06-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Who the hell revived one of Alyssa's old threads O_O

Anywho, not anime really but I remember this scene from Futurama, one where there is a pet competition and one of the entrance pets was a Hypno Toad... ROLF always gets me going! Just those eyes =D

Crystal_Gardevoir
06-13-2006, 08:46 PM
The moment that cracked me up the most was Volume three's moment after the big battle with Lance. Haru passes out for a while and Blacksmith Musica is worried he might die, so Elie volunteers herself to do Mouth-to-Mouth. closer and closer she gets until... Surprise! Haru wakes up and says , "well good morning Elie." Elie Socks him real good saying, " says you!" oh I cracked up as hard as Gangsta musica. I collapsed laughing.

iMud
09-09-2006, 05:47 AM
I think a funny game moment in my opinion was when Tidus was crying like a baby at the end of FFX!! excuse my insecurity but i thought it was funny!!!!!Yeah it was hilarious. My stomach was aching so hard that I fell holding my stomach. And there was this movie called "elf" where the hero says(more like curses),"Son of a NUTCRACKER" lol it was very funny.