PDA

View Full Version : um, help? confusion

Battle
10-24-2004, 03:48 PM
so i was out of town for a week, and when i came back and checked my email, i had about 25 emails saying i had a new private message. so i went through and looked at them all, and they're all talking about battles and stuff. well, to be honest, i don't think i've even looked at this site since i've registered, so i have no idea what's going on o.0 i haven't challenged anyone, nor do i have any idea how to go about doing so.
so i was thinking, perhaps this was a glitch because of my user name? can something be done about this?
:confused:

Axel Stone
10-24-2004, 04:08 PM
It's probably people challenging you because of your user-name. They may be associating you with the RPG battle thing here.. but, it can also be a bug. I'd try to contact an admin about it.

Jakiao
10-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Yeah, there was a small email flood to everyone. WHen we moved our servers on September 27 to a new datacenter, the mail program didn't start up. Instead, all emails to be sent out at the forums pilled up over two weeks. When I fixed mail, it started sending them all out at the same time. Be happy you only had 25 emails. Some members had over 500.

Battle
10-27-2004, 07:54 PM
thanks muchly.

Sophonax
10-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Yeah, there was a small email flood to everyone. WHen we moved our servers on September 27 to a new datacenter, the mail program didn't start up. Instead, all emails to be sent out at the forums pilled up over two weeks. When I fixed mail, it started sending them all out at the same time. Be happy you only had 25 emails. Some members had over 500. I didn't get any emails.. xP

Anyway.
You don't want to battle them until you post alittle more.
Higher postcount = Higher RPG level.

Havana
10-29-2004, 12:46 PM
500 emails... is a lot i probably have 1 to 4 a day.