PDA

View Full Version : Dir en grey

Vua
10-20-2004, 07:13 PM
to all you faithful fans. i found the ultimate free-download site for dir en grey.

like all their songs.

http://www.kyo-connection.com/audio/main.html

Elfy
10-23-2004, 01:02 AM
Who are they??

_hades the wicked
10-25-2004, 12:07 PM
All their songs??? Are you joking me? I have all their songs... That site has less than 50 songs I think... I have 281... Dude, that's less than half.
You want all of their songs? Go here: http://torrents.theppn.org

Milly
10-27-2004, 07:18 AM
Who are they again? but they do sound interesting ^_^;

Deathscythe
10-27-2004, 08:29 AM
Dir En Grey are awesome xD i love there music i have two of there albums and will be getting others soon hopefully ^_^ YAY!!

_hades the wicked
10-27-2004, 11:21 AM
I'd like to point out that "Dir En Grey" doesn't exist, the correct is "Dir en grey" (yes, just capitalization mistakes, but it's still wrong).
Yes, they're an awesome j-rock band that are worth checking out. If you're to download songs, I'd suggest Cage, which is my favorite, -I'll- which is just as awesome (indies single, same name), Unknown... Despair... a Lost, from the JEALOUS indies single. From their latest stuff I'd say Machiavellism, RED...[em] and audience KILLER LOOP are awesome. Well, I love all of their songs, but those are some of my favorites.
Also, if you're willing to get an album, I'd say GAUZE is their best (for many people that's true), and if you're maybe willing to get one of their concerts, I'd say Blitz5Days rules! And Tour04 The Code Of Vulgar[ism] is also really awesome.

Deathscythe
10-27-2004, 01:07 PM
I'd like to point out that "Dir En Grey" doesn't exist, the correct is "Dir en grey" (yes, just capitalization mistakes, but it's still wrong).
Yes, they're an awesome j-rock band that are worth checking out. If you're to download songs, I'd suggest Cage, which is my favorite, -I'll- which is just as awesome (indies single, same name), Unknown... Despair... a Lost, from the JEALOUS indies single. From their latest stuff I'd say Machiavellism, RED...[em] and audience KILLER LOOP are awesome. Well, I love all of their songs, but those are some of my favorites.
Also, if you're willing to get an album, I'd say GAUZE is their best (for many people that's true), and if you're maybe willing to get one of their concerts, I'd say Blitz5Days rules! And Tour04 The Code Of Vulgar[ism] is also really awesome.

:rolleyes:

so i made a slight mistake oh well how stupid i must feel

:<_<:

_hades the wicked
10-27-2004, 06:07 PM
Yeah, I know it sounds like an insignificant mistake, but for die hard fans it's a lot ya know XD

Deathscythe
10-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I know it sounds like an insignificant mistake, but for die hard fans it's a lot ya know XD

lol dont worry i understand ^_^ sorry if my post seemed all :<_<: whatever and like :rolleyes: yeah sure but yeah i unno i guess it was sorta xD lol no offence and i put the e and g in capitals i say because some bands do have all words stsrt with capitals and i have been going around saying Yu-Gi-Oh sucks lately heh! lol so yeah sorta caught on with using caps like that xD

Vua
10-27-2004, 06:35 PM
All their songs??? Are you joking me? I have all their songs... That site has less than 50 songs I think... I have 281... Dude, that's less than half.
You want all of their songs? Go here: http://torrents.theppn.orgyea, i like them all. every single song.

ive been there (your link) but i contracted lots of virus's.
didnt get any from that site though

Deathscythe
10-28-2004, 04:54 PM
yea, i like them all. every single song.

ive been there (your link) but i contracted lots of virus's.
didnt get any from that site though

all there songs are good but still doesnt mean i cant say i dont like there Kai album as much as the others xD lol it was okay but compared to the rest well yeah xD

_hades the wicked
10-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Noooooooo!!!!! Kai!!!! Ewwwwwww >.<
What makes me feel relieved is that the songs in Kai weren't "made" by them, if ya understand what I mean.

Deathscythe
10-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Noooooooo!!!!! Kai!!!! Ewwwwwww >.<
What makes me feel relieved is that the songs in Kai weren't "made" by them, if ya understand what I mean.

xD lol yeah i understand ^_^ and too true lol

Shinkono Kokoro
11-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Dir en Gray is awesome. ^_^ I love their music. ^_^ Very good stuff. I have a bunch of their songs and I really like 'em. ^_^

_hades the wicked
11-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Anyone here seen the Blitz5Days DVD box set?

Alyssa
11-03-2004, 10:36 PM
to all you faithful fans. i found the ultimate free-download site for dir en grey.

like all their songs.

http://www.kyo-connection.com/audio/main.htmlThanks there - I REALLY appreciate it. And to those who don't know much about j-rock, Dir en Grey is probably the best to hit the net!

Annik
11-04-2004, 02:52 AM
I heard Pink Killer. It sucked.

Are there any songs that DON'T suck?

Deathscythe
11-04-2004, 08:06 AM
I heard Pink Killer. It sucked.

Are there any songs that DON'T suck?

check out Zan O_O or cage lol xD, Raison d'être or that one ^_^ or mode of adam O_O xD

_hades the wicked
11-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Actually, none of them suck... Maybe if you go listen to Britney Spears you will find something to your tastes... Or maybe you can go listen to Ayumi Hamasaki... It's all up to you.

Vua
11-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Actually, none of them suck... Maybe if you go listen to Britney Spears you will find something to your tastes... Or maybe you can go listen to Ayumi Hamasaki... It's all up to you.are you bad-mouthing ayumi hamasaki???
dude, theres nothing wrong with her musi,. only a couple of songs

_hades the wicked
11-04-2004, 08:01 PM
No, I'm not badmouthing Ayumi Hamasaki (OK, I must admit it that comparing her to Britney Spears would be sorta offensive XD), I was just saying that if he can't stand heavy, than go pop... It's the logic...

Vua
11-04-2004, 08:03 PM
well, i recommend Asian Kung Fu Generation then.
its rock, but more of a Blink 182 or Sum 41 kinda rock

Annik
11-05-2004, 02:41 AM
No, I'm not badmouthing Ayumi Hamasaki (OK, I must admit it that comparing her to Britney Spears would be sorta offensive XD), I was just saying that if he can't stand heavy, than go pop... It's the logic...
Heavy?

Download SLUG Named God by Melt-Banana.

To shame, to shame.

And I'm not male. :]

_hades the wicked
11-05-2004, 07:16 PM
*notices nickname with KING on it* Oh... OK...
And if you want heavy, download Krisiun or Vital Remains... THAT is heavy...