PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Sieg_707
10-19-2004, 07:27 AM
If you could or can get a tattoo what would you get.
heres a web site full of tattoos.
http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/

I would get this Wolf tat it looks cool.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/0401p.jpg

Zedekiah
10-19-2004, 07:32 AM
I'd take these.

http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/ProductImages/ja0110p.jpg

http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/ProductImages/JR406P.jpg

Wolfwood
10-19-2004, 07:35 AM
the one i want isnt on that site

Princess Minako
10-19-2004, 07:54 AM
I have a tattoo and the worst part isn't the pain of getting it, its the two weeks after when it itches and you can't scratch it. Its the symbol for Sailor Venus and its on my lower back. Ask Kaitou, he's seen it.

The Goddess has Spoken

MistressPookyChan
10-19-2004, 08:15 AM
i like to do illumination and calligraphy, so I would design my own celtic knot or make a replica from the book of kells or something.

Myrra
10-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Being adverse to pain I'd not ever get one.
I like to change things frequently as well, and that would not be easily changed...unless it was one of those temporary tattoos.
I prefer to use henna anyway.

Essex
10-19-2004, 09:07 AM
This: http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3835

or I would make my own drawing

Die Tod von Euch
10-19-2004, 12:09 PM
Noki, you're a libra? I didn't know that! o_o Hello, fellow libra!

Um..anyway... I already have a tattoo. I mentioned this before in an earlier tattoo thread. It's of Jhonen Vasquez's Nail Bunny, and it's on my upper right thigh. (Nail Bunny= Dead bunny head)

Zedekiah
10-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Noki, you're a libra? I didn't know that! o_o Hello, fellow libra!

Um..anyway... I already have a tattoo. I mentioned this before in an earlier tattoo thread. It's of Jhonen Vasquez's Nail Bunny, and it's on my upper right thigh. (Nail Bunny= Dead bunny head)

I am :3

Born on the first day of the Libra Cycle ^^

Besides, I've always had an interest for Astrology, so if I ever were to look for something I'd consider carryin' with me for about the rest of my life, it would be a religious manifest or my Zodiac :3

Han
10-19-2004, 12:13 PM
I'd love to have this one on my left kneehttp://s03.imagehost.org/0067/sprettert.gif

And maybe one of these on my abdomenhttp://s03.imagehost.org/0067/pepperkake.gif

Leo Seta
10-19-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm going to get a tattoo in about a year or so. I'm gonna get the symbol for "Griever" from FFVIII. It's so damn cool... probably on my left arm.

Oh and the names of my children (if I have any!) in Japanese kanji across my heart.

Myrra
10-19-2004, 12:19 PM
Aaahhh, Leo...isn't that sweet.

What happens should your children disown you or vice versa?

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-19-2004, 12:38 PM
I've been thinking about getting a Circuit Board type design on my right arm. I'd make me the coolest nerd on my block.

CrimsonButterflies
10-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Im getting two i allready have the appointment made for my B-day

Im getting my family Crest on my upper back just under my neck and on my left shoulder down to my elbow im getting the sign of the arc angle.

Pakachu
10-19-2004, 10:32 PM
these are the two i think imma get
(they're both rough drafts that i'll expand on later)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/pakachu/tatrough.jpg
i like this one because it has a lot of meaning for me.
not so much emotional meaning, more symbolism.
probably put it at the base of ma neck or on shoulder blade

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/pakachu/239diamond.gif

this one just because i think its cool.
if ya dont know what it is look carefully
earth air fire water

Fabala
10-19-2004, 10:39 PM
I am :3

Born on the first day of the Libra Cycle ^^

Besides, I've always had an interest for Astrology, so if I ever were to look for something I'd consider carryin' with me for about the rest of my life, it would be a religious manifest or my Zodiac :3

Ooh, Libra? =D Hello there my best-match-for-my-sign. How you doin'?

Ahem. Anyway. I don't know that I'd ever get a tattoo, but if I did it would be something simple, probably in black. Or else my favorite color, copper. Maybe my sign, for the generic tattoo?

Elfy
10-20-2004, 12:01 AM
these my choices...

Wolfwood
10-20-2004, 12:49 AM
i found a really cool cross i want at a tattoo place near my house. i'll try and find a pic of it on the internet

Zedekiah
10-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Ooh, Libra? =D Hello there my best-match-for-my-sign. How you doin'?
Ahem. Anyway

Not really, considering most Air Signs only do somewhat mediocre with eachother :3

Besides, most Libra's are susceptible by "rational" signs as Gemini or Piscies.

But then again, the male/female-female/male thing in Astrology greatly varies.

Fabala
10-20-2004, 11:43 AM
It does indeed. Male Libra is the best match for a female Aquarian XD

Nullpunkt
10-20-2004, 11:52 AM
I've been thinking about getting a Circuit Board type design on my right arm. I'd make me the coolest nerd on my block.
You should get it put on the back of your neck... then you could tell everyone you're an android.

Karel
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM
I would get something like this http://www.musicfanclubs.org/bonethugs/gallery/lay/1.gif

Not to much to cover an entire are of the body.

Princess Minako
10-20-2004, 12:38 PM
my cousin has SINNER in gothic type across his shoulders.... really it just looks sad...

The Goddess has Spoken

Zedekiah
10-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Reminds me of a Norwegian Celibrity that got "Guilty" written over his back with probably the same font.

And oh, Rei.

.. I know :3

Eris
10-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Reposting this later

Karel
10-20-2004, 02:51 PM
I think Tattoos can be either nice or bad.. when they have meaning.. or are of a loved one they can be great. But if they're just to be cool.. I'm pretty sure the person will want more and more and ruin his body.

Zedekiah
10-20-2004, 02:59 PM
*smirks*

Daenerys
10-20-2004, 04:56 PM
People, people! It doesn't hurt! It just vibrates and feels mildly uncomfortable.

I'm in the process of getting three more tattoo's. One of Brody Dalle on my right upper arm, one of a razorblade that'll probally say something on my left wrist, and then my birthdate above my current tattoo on my lowerback. (It's my starsign for saggitarius, and then some pink and purple fluffy cloud like thingy's... it's really cutesy and I regret making it cutesy.)

Elfy
10-20-2004, 05:15 PM
I want one, but my parents say no...

Karel
10-20-2004, 05:36 PM
Whoa.. you definitely need some freedom from evil parents. Anyways the major issue is tattoos on younger people this days.

Daenerys
10-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Whoa.. you definitely need some freedom from evil parents. Anyways the major issue is tattoos on younger people this days.You shouldn't be saying things like that. That's just rude and insulting. Her parents probally have a good reason for saying no, and I think she's 16 anyway, she shouldn't be getting ink done when she's not done growing. The tattoo will just stretch and look terrible.

TheWickedOne
10-20-2004, 06:17 PM
i get tatto of my twin symbol from my own anime

Elfy
10-20-2004, 08:33 PM
You shouldn't be saying things like that. That's just rude and insulting. Her parents probally have a good reason for saying no, and I think she's 16 anyway, she shouldn't be getting ink done when she's not done growing. The tattoo will just stretch and look terrible.

uh...actually i'm 21...
Karel's right tho...I need my own space and my mom doesn't give me that.. They're not evil tho...

TerraN EmpirE
10-20-2004, 08:35 PM
i swore to my self i would get a tat my plan is to get my older AV and the eye of Rae

Elfy
10-20-2004, 08:38 PM
eye of rae??
wha???
confuzzled...do you mean eye of RA!!!??

TerraN EmpirE
10-20-2004, 08:41 PM
yah how ever its spelled it's going on my hide

Elfy
10-20-2004, 08:47 PM
ok...whatever you want...me want dragon...ROAR

MistressPookyChan
10-20-2004, 09:15 PM
My parents dont want me to get one either, and I respect that. No matter what your age is, they are still your parents. Though, having a little bit of freedom, especially as an adult, is essential to growing up IMO.

I dont really want one right now anyway. I usually get piercings at new stages of my life anyway. Anyway, if i find something meaningful and worth permanently imprinting on my body, then I'll do it.

Daenerys
10-20-2004, 09:33 PM
My mom is the only one who has a problem with my tattoo and my lipring. But then again, she called the cops on me every time I've tried to move out this year, and told them I was mentally retarded so they'd force me to stay at home. Posessive much?

She literally punched me in the face when I got my lipring, and then told the cops I hit her first. I'm sure your parents aren't as nuts as my mom though.

My dad however, doesn't like the lipring or tattoo, but he said since I'm 19, I can do whatever I want, as long as I didn't ask him to pay for it, or drive me to get it done. He's super.

And Sorry Elven, I thought it was you who said you were sixteen, it might have been the other Aussie girl.

Essex
10-20-2004, 09:34 PM
My mom got a tattoo last year and my dad got it when he was 14, so I think I deserve one (if I want it sometime)

Dark_Misery
10-20-2004, 09:38 PM
I personally thing Tattoos are bad...I don't know...even though I would like to have one...but when you really regret it,,you can't get it off..so it can be good and bad..I guess...Unless they peel off in like a year or something like those kiddy ones...except those ones pell off like in a week or so...

Fabala
10-20-2004, 09:49 PM
I think parents should be listened to in the matter in that they -do- have experience you do not and may, perhaps, know better than yourself. You see a giant dragon on your back, they see you regretting it 20 years down the line.

Essex
10-20-2004, 09:50 PM
Yes, you're right about that.

Pakachu
10-21-2004, 12:08 PM
My mom is the only one who has a problem with my tattoo and my lipring. But then again, she called the cops on me every time I've tried to move out this year, and told them I was mentally retarded so they'd force me to stay at home. Posessive much?

She literally punched me in the face when I got my lipring, and then told the cops I hit her first. I'm sure your parents aren't as nuts as my mom though.

My dad however, doesn't like the lipring or tattoo, but he said since I'm 19, I can do whatever I want, as long as I didn't ask him to pay for it, or drive me to get it done. He's super.

And Sorry Elven, I thought it was you who said you were sixteen, it might have been the other Aussie girl.

Whaaaaaaaat?!?! O_o...
um... no insult intended but... yo mom's nuts!!

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Probally somthing tribal.

ONe of my friends dad's has a few tattos. He has one with his wife's name on it, a deck of cards, fish with his kids names in them, one with the inatals (sp) of his late son, Jesus carrying the cross and one more but I can't think of it.

Missy
04-03-2005, 10:13 PM
I'd want a small hibiscus flower on the back of my right shoulder.. :D