PDA

View Full Version : Personal albums

Jhastyl
10-19-2004, 02:15 AM
Hmm... I haven't been here for a while. I logged on today to upload a picture to my album, but I couldn't find the options to do so. I hope this is only a temporary glitch...

I guess this is the price I pay for not keeping up with the news. I have noticed that there is no option to hide if you're online... when I log in, I don't like people knowing I'm online.

Kaitou Ace
10-19-2004, 10:10 AM
You can hide yourself from being seen online from your User CP, I believe it's in the board options.
Personal gallery uploads still work the same way from galleries. After you log in, you have to click the orange link near the top to return to the animegalleries homepage. If the gallery doesn't see you as logged in, you may need to do the login proccess again. Once the galleries know who you are, you will be able to upload the same way.

Jhastyl
10-19-2004, 06:17 PM
If the gallery doesn't see you as logged in, you may need to do the login proccess again. Once the galleries know who you are, you will be able to upload the same way.

Apparently the gallery refuses to see me as logged in as I've tried five times now ^^;;

It is my fate to be hated by the gallery, which does not acknowledge my presence. Thank you for the information, though.

Perhaps you could provide me with a link (if one exists) to the Personal Albums page? I could try that way...