PDA

View Full Version : wolfs rain last episode

wing 7
10-17-2004, 11:38 PM
you no it was the best episode i ever saw except everyone died. i didnt quit get the ending did the world start over or something please tell me. for action it was pretty good and in style i liked this anime alot good ending. but they could of made more sense withit.

Wildecatsumi002
10-18-2004, 01:57 PM
That last episode to me was very sad, but I think what happened is that the key or something like that to the Paradise was broken and thus the world would get to see it...but I dont really know that late at night I tend to not really pay attention much...but I was almost in tears... :(

ninjaStan
10-18-2004, 02:02 PM
the last epi. was awsome:laugh:

Schneedrache
10-19-2004, 04:47 PM
The last episode ruined it for me, series was doing great till they started killing people off.

wing 7
10-19-2004, 04:53 PM
yah but killing people is great in animes plus they all were al;ive in the end and there was good action in the last episode. i mean it had the wolf fighting weve all wanted to see.

Tails
10-19-2004, 06:16 PM
In Japanese movies, the main characters sometimes die, so i wasn't surprised. It was a nice ending.

robofighter
10-19-2004, 09:56 PM
i loved the ending soooooooomuch!!! i understand it to and i'll tell you right now:D

while darsha and kiba were fighting darsha said that somthing that most people are wolfs but they don't remember. darsha is a wolf who rememberd and figuerd out how to change back. when cheza was blooming she said the would would start over and she wants kiba to go find her when that happens. so when she died (or seeded) he left and died. but the ice melted over time and the seeds blomed and created paridice (but everyone was dead). and life started over agian(here's the twist) life is now the present and the whole pack are wolfs who don't know there wolfs and theres only one flower was left and thats cheza. kiba smells the flower and starts runing toward it.

Schneedrache
10-20-2004, 08:00 AM
were they trying to say the modern world is paradise? if so, i'm not convinced

robofighter
10-20-2004, 08:51 PM
no paridice was when everything was green and the ice melted and there was all kinda luner flowers. it was just that everyone was to dead to enjoy it

ILov3Faithe
10-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Although I've only seen a couple episodes, I completely understand the ending.
Since Kiba saved Cheza from Darcia destroying her, she was able to regenerate the world. As Hige and Tsume said, "We will meet again next time..." (or something along those lines), was right. After Kiba fell into the water, the world started over. Flowers bloomed all over the place, and Darcia's eyeball tainted a group of flowers. Overall, there can be no good without evil.

Good and evil are two things that are needed. Kiba was good trying to reach paradise, Darcia was the evil trying to destroy paradise. Cheza was the one guiding Kiba to paradise, while Darcia tried to prevent Cheza from helping Kiba open up paradise.

I think thats right, not sure.

Ana_kurama_pr
10-21-2004, 03:56 PM
It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: I totally loved it:D I cried a lot poor Hige:( , but, wow I've never seen such a good episode:awe:

Karel
10-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Darcia pwned... stupid Flower maiden killed him off with her poison.. other wise he'd be the only one left alive.

Edit- Darcia was originally good.. he loved a woman.. of course and I think seeing some of his younger flashbacks.. he blamed Paradise for killing his beloved. After that he said.. there is no longer any point for Paradise, he lost all hope and started to kill off everyone.

The Real Osaka
10-23-2004, 02:01 PM
It was sooo sad!! I cried sooo bad!! But it was also a very wonderfully done episode!!!

amuro1
10-25-2004, 02:58 PM
i've got one word to describe it: confusing.

i thought more than half of the characters died on the mountain, and then there they are back in the city.

Daenerys
10-25-2004, 03:19 PM
I think it was the best episode ever. Because everyone died. That anime was way too boring, and I was glad to see it ended with a kick :D

spider-man-old
10-25-2004, 04:33 PM
I loved that episode because that show was boring. finally I get to see some action for half an episode.... Although the other half was talking.....

Daenerys
10-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Or no talking and bad scene transitions.

____
10-25-2004, 05:07 PM
it was pretty good. but i have to say, at first i said, "What the FUZE?!" and i shouted out "fuze" so loudly i think the whole neighborhood heard me. >.<

anyway, it was pretty good. i liked how it ended but when they started to kill everyone before the last eps. i was like, "WHAT THE HECK?! WHY WOULD YOU KILL THEM?!" then i said "oh...." at the very end.

but my mom was watching while standing in the doorway and she asked, "what the heck was that?"
"erm.......the last eps. of Wolf's Rain......"

so yeah......... it was a bit confusing but it was still good. and i think robofighter explained most of it.

Daenerys
10-25-2004, 09:02 PM
They killed them because they were all going to die anyway.

wing 7
10-26-2004, 10:00 PM
yes thank yoy robofighter it makes sense to me now.

Axel Stone
10-26-2004, 10:04 PM
AHAHAHA, Ai.. It was quite boring.

Though, I did watch a couple of the episodes.. fantastic animation. The last episode was very well done. Sadness and dying are sometimes appropriate for endings.

DownRight-eviL
10-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Gawd! I loved the last episode... With everyone dying, it was actually VERY sad... Then it got sadder as the episode went on, with poor ittle Darcia dying painfully and Cheza dying and becoming the 'new world.' Definitely sad.

Karel
10-27-2004, 12:52 PM
It was very confusing.. very and boring but the last episode was tragic and very straight foward.

inu_fan12345
10-27-2004, 12:54 PM
i saw that epi it was so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Karel
10-27-2004, 01:17 PM
My sister loved it.. she was like DIE, she saw it before me and she asked me if I wanted to know what happened to every character and she'd tell me. I was like nah I'll see it first.

Taikyo
10-27-2004, 10:38 PM
...I..LOVE it..but it was soo sad. WHY?! :mad: why didn't they make Kiba find all his friends and Cheza? :<_<: Wait...that would make it like the other types of anime. nevermind..:badrazz:

Cheza_711
11-01-2004, 03:53 PM
I wish I'd recorded the last episode! If I could watch it some more times I would probably get more out of it...
Did anyone else notice that the series began with Kiba lying in the snow and with paw prints across the snow, like when Kiba was lying there at the end before he fell into the water. I think it was supposed to signify the series was like a circle. Since the Japanese believe in reincarnation, when they were all in the city at the end of the series, they didn't seem to know each other, so it was like their next lives. I think MAYBE the point the creator was trying to make was don't spend your whole life looking for paradise because such a thing cannot be attained on this earth.

bebopinutrigun188
11-01-2004, 04:37 PM
now i understand the ending! even though i didnt quite get it, i cried! i had a feeling everyone was gonna die, but i was still surprised. whoever says that them dying isnt the perfect way to end a series like that, must not have seen everyone episode like i have!
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/wolfsdestiny.jpg
i know, this is a big picuture, but i luv kiba!

Karamas
11-03-2004, 07:12 PM
The last episode was the only one that I missed it made me mad, I was grounded for yelling at my mom. Everybody says it was good did it leave you hanging like there might be a new series in the new world???

Inuyashayoukai2
11-03-2004, 07:50 PM
I think it was a good episode but the ending made little sense

Frozen Tears
11-03-2004, 10:06 PM
OoOh man That Episode was sad as hell...Almost touches my Cold Heart

wing 7
12-19-2004, 09:12 PM
i did have it recorded but i had to use4 the tape for somethin else4 but its about to be shown again soon so i guess ill recortd it again for my friend he missed it. hes a big fan of wolfs so he liked the show alot so i think hell really7 like the last one cuz it was awesome. i cant wait tell they show it again yeeeeaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kogoro
12-24-2004, 12:08 PM
I really didn't understand it after everyone died and it went to the four of them on the street doing their things. It was funny how in every episode near the end at least one person would die. I shouldn't laugh at that. It's not fair how Tobue was the first to die. He was the best.

wing 7
12-24-2004, 03:39 PM
its a grewat last episode.....