PDA

View Full Version : Official Clan Advertising Thread

Princess Mononoke
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Pooky had a good idea... unfortunatly people cant keep from spamming it.

Advertise your clans here, nothing else, only advertisment or your post will be deleted!

Cless Alvein
10-18-2004, 04:34 AM
Zodiac Braves has been disbanded due to lack of interest.

One member after two weeks isn't worth keeping up. If I wanted to play
by myself, I'd go play Star Ocean III.

MistressPookyChan
10-18-2004, 06:12 AM
Currently Full!! Sorry!

** Illuminated Spirits **
The clan for artists and art fans.

Clan events and activities are in the works, so join early to be a part of the fun! It's not the RPG character that matters, just the person behind it. All characters welcomed! All that are interested are invited to send a message to MistressPooky or The Wizzard to be added to the clan.

Random Requirements
- Post a little before applying.
- Must be active and helpful in the art community
- all artists are welcomed: painters, CGers, manga artists, etc

Daenerys
10-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Artistic Insanity.

Requirements: Being a writer, graphic artist, or just someone who enjoys reading or looking at pretty pictures. Enjoyment of all things artistic.

Yeah, there's not really that many requirements. =)

TerraN EmpirE
10-18-2004, 05:01 PM
Imperial clan Terra
all your buddys are in it space is limited open to all or at least until i hit the limit

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-18-2004, 09:55 PM
Prophets and Philosophers

~Made by Elitists, for the Elite~

Applications always accepted, but rarely Acted on.

Rules for Joining:

-Applicant must name their RPG character after a real life Prophet or Philosopher-

-Applicant must be intelligent, and a well known poster-

Thats about it.

Princess Minako
02-17-2005, 12:15 PM
You have to PM me to apply for a clan. Once I approve your clan you should then advertise the clan. As of right now a lot of the people who have advertised do not have clans. To join the clan you have to PM or contact that clan's leader, which you can find by clicking on the name of the clan under the members name, and ask them if you can join. I am the only person that can approve a clan and the requisites are in the "so you want your own clan" thread started by me and stickied in misc. Please read that first from now on. Thank you

The Goddess has Spoken

Cypher
02-17-2005, 04:30 PM
With permission granted by Princess Minako, I am proud to establish The new SOLDATS ROYAL FAMILY We're all about taking in refugees/old members from the former TMDC. But others can still join. What is the Royal Family? Were basically (well mostly old members from TMDC) regular members that like to RP, help around the forums, and admire the art of family values. That's right, we're teach you the good ways of living. (There's another Royal Family around here but the SOLDATS should make it two. What's just one royal family while you can have two?! ^^;' ) That's right, the rumors are true. The new founded Soldats Royal Family will just be your friendly clan/more like family that should grow as days to come. We have about 7 members so far, and space in unlimited.

Info-
FOUNDER: Cypher [ex Kai Silverheart of tuxedomask.com]
Co-FOUNDERS: Myrra and Rikku

Qualifications:
YOU MUST BE ACTIVE IN THE FORUMS/RPG SECTION.
YOU MUST PM ME, MYRRA OR RIKKU FOR CLAN/FAMILY APPS.
YOU MUST BE LEVEL 40 OR HIGHER.