PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody interested in the Supernatural?

Havana
10-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Anybody interested in stuff like vampires, ghosts(stories), psychic phemonena Angels,and related subjects. I think they are interesting to learn about. But some people are afraid because they have a bad rep to them mostly with vampires.

Ghosts are often portrayed as scary or something else im movies, but they're
actually lost and unable to find they're way to heaven is what i think.

Dark_Misery
10-17-2004, 09:54 PM
I do!

Kagura
10-17-2004, 09:59 PM
A bit I suppose.

Metaldork
10-17-2004, 10:16 PM
I am soo interested in ghosts, and the unexplained!

inuyasha_kagome
10-17-2004, 10:31 PM
i so am. i've actually seen a bowl move across the counter of its own acccord. i was the only one in the house so it couldn't have been anyone playing a trick on me. so i believe in it.:chill:

Ami~chan
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Such an understatement!!! I am VERY curious about the supernatural world and such. There's just so much I don't know; it's something that i wouldnt mind at all at finding out more about.

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Anybody interested in stuff like vampires, ghosts(stories), psychic
phemonena and releted subjects.I love the supernatural!!! I am like so into this kind of stuff! *is so glad to know there are more people out there like her* O.o; Its kinda wierd though, for I can like make flames dye or make them grow in size. Along with move small objects with my mind. No lies.. Though I'm working to try and improve my ablities. ^_^

ILoveYugiMuto
10-19-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm interested in a little. I'm a Christian so I'm not really into it but telekenesis and all that kind of stuff interests me.

JiruCloud
10-19-2004, 06:29 PM
I've really read into this stuff... Ghosts, Aliens, telepathy, and so on... Its vvery interesting and I am very intrigued by it.
I am also a Christian, and if you're really interested in the supernatural, read the Bible! In it there are demons and angels, miracles, raising people from the dead, and a battle over the souls and minds of the living going on right now! If anyone has any questions about it, PLEASE Pm me and I'll be more than willing to tell you all about it!
~Jiru

Wildecatsumi002
10-19-2004, 06:47 PM
I believe in the supernatural as well, me and sisseh Bell have this wierd thing, we have dreams and not too long after that those dreams come true, kinda like deja vu...and then another thing we have is when my hand is cold, hers are too, whether it be just her left hand, right, or both...strange aint it?

theThinWhiteDuke
10-19-2004, 06:50 PM
That sort of thing is awsome!!! One time a watched this documentary on UFO's and it was soooo cool. They say fire fighters and other people like that have instructions for when a UFO lands. I don't really remember much that was on the show but I know it was cool.

Suzuna
10-19-2004, 07:19 PM
I hate it when I have dreams that come true, they're always about horrible things. Not to mention I get this creepy feeling sometimes, like something's there.. I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights because of one of those feelings, actually. ._.

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-19-2004, 07:23 PM
My that is interesting. Yes, I get odd feelings as well... I know when there is a ghost around for my left arm with get cold to the touch all of a sudden. Don't worry you aren't the only one out there! ;)

Suzuna
10-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Do you ever see what you think is there in your head? I know that sounds kinda funny.. ^^;

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Yes, I have a few times. No, don't think it is silly. For if you don't ask then you might never know.

Suzuna
10-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Maybe I'm not crazy then. I was starting to think that I've just been paranoid lately, but today I found a drawing of my sister's that looks almost exactly like what I've been thinking about constantly. Needless to say.. I haven't been sleeping at night. :p

Essex
10-19-2004, 07:57 PM
I like to think there someyhing else in the universe and i'm convinced that we're defenatly not alone

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Oh, that is very interesting....>< Have you ever seen a black shadowy figure out of the corners of your eyes, but when you turned to look at it... it wasn't there?

Wildecatsumi002
10-19-2004, 08:33 PM
O.o I think my house is haunted..I know it my sound strange, but sometimes, when im home alone or Im awake around like 3 am and i look out into the living room I swear I see people walking around, but then I like blink and its gone...*shivers* Another time was when I was little it was a stormy night and I was scared (used to be afraid of the dark and storms) and I went downstairs and when I was walking past the laundry room, I looked in a swear I saw this little child standing right in the the door way, I screamed so loud that it woke the parents and they were asking what was wrong and Im like theres a little kid in the laundry room! and when they turned on the light, there was no one there..I was so freaked that I couldnt sleep the rest of the night...>_<

Dark_Misery
10-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Oh, that is very interesting....>< Have you ever seen a black shadowy figure out of the corners of your eyes, but when you turned to look at it... it wasn't there?

I have...freaky..

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Ahh, but don't they look just like people at times? Well, this may sound odd yet it is true, my friend can see them head on. I mean he can see the whole shadowy figure, watch them do whatever that they were doing...

[BlackDeath]
10-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Well kinda, the thought of making someones internal organs explode at only just thinking about it sounds like fun xD or using telekenisis to throw someone out of a window could also be fun ^_^

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Actually, if you do think about it... Yes, that does kind of sound fun. Yet I hightly doubt I would do that. I would just mess with their mind *grins ebily*

Wildecatsumi002
10-20-2004, 04:28 PM
o.o exploding humans parts..eww! I want to do that! it sounds oh so fuN!

Saint Mana
10-20-2004, 08:32 PM
One could theoretically combust human organs or parts with Pyromancy. Though, I myself would prefer Necromancy.
Seeing as we are talking about the Supernatural, have any of you spontaneously began bleeding with no apparent cause? Or have you awoken to find your self bleeding?

Wildecatsumi002
10-21-2004, 03:32 PM
I dont think I recall ever waking up and bleeding but I have woke up a few times with scratches on me that i have no idea of where they came from...strange eh?

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Actually, that has happened to me the other day. I was sitting in Social Studies the other day, when suddenly I got a bad taste in my mouth. I got a tissue and spit into it. What I saw was a whole bunch of blood...I kept spitting till I got rid of it. My friend check to see if I was bleeding on the inside of my mouth, and I wasn't it was very weird. I too have also awoken to find scratchs upon my body that weren't caused by anything that I know of. One time I came home to find red scratchs all over my chest and stomach.

Metaldork
10-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Anybody seen that new show called ghost hunters on the scifi channel?

Saint Mana
10-21-2004, 06:12 PM
I see...
On a few occaisons I have awoken to find my arms or legs bleeding. Also, at once instance I have spontaneously began to bleed from the left side of my torso. It was odd, the cut was long and thin, and it had healed at a rather quick pace. Though I have yet to determine how I had recieved such an injury. Rather paranormal if you ask me...

Mother Mou
10-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Oh! I LOVE the supernatural! No one can convince me my house isnt haunted....

Metaldork
10-21-2004, 07:08 PM
when i was a kid this one night ill never forget it, i was sleeping in my bed the whole house was dark then i heard this THUMP sound that came from downstairs. I thought it was nothing so i closed my eyes then it happened again, it was like a rushing THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP sound. It came from downstairs and it got faster as it came upstairs into my room and it shook my bed violently. I had the covers over my head the whole time but i dared not pull them off to look around the room, i was scared sh*tless. I didnt move and i didnt want to move, and i sure as dint get any sleep that night. (I'v always had the overwhelming felling that something was watching me from outside my bedroom window, and im on the second story of my house.)

B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
10-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Whoa, that is pretty freaky. Kind of reminds me of the one time here at my house. Now I believe my house is haunted as well. Even my friends say so.... I will share my story about my encounter when I have time. For now I must go because EBO GRAMMY FROM HO HO is making me get off...><

SesshoumaruOtaku
10-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Yes, that has happened to me before. On multiple occasions actually. I find that the more negative I am, the more I see them. There is a wide phenomenon of people seeing them. They are called Shadow People. *shiver* They are demons if you ask me (and many others). Why do I think so? Because when I pray, they go away; and if I don't then they stay. o.0

Come to think of it, a lot of weird stuff happens to me. I've also seen several U.F.O.'s, a ghost, and heard many unexplainable noises. It all started happening after I had my first encounter with the shadow person. Ok....now I'm creeped out.

SuperCutie567
10-22-2004, 11:23 AM
I believe in the supernatural as well, me and sisseh Bell have this wierd thing, we have dreams and not too long after that those dreams come true, kinda like deja vu...and then another thing we have is when my hand is cold, hers are too, whether it be just her left hand, right, or both...strange aint it?
Yea the dream thing has happen to me too.Also,I live in Florida and my town is the oldest city in the country and If you go to downtown,then prepare yourselfs:The whole area is haunted.It's true! Like half the old buildings are haunted.We got like at least 10 ghost tours in our town and like 10 books about ghosts of too.So if you come to my town to vist then prepare yourself for my haunted town.
Other than ghosts and that dream thing,everything else scares the crap otta me.

SesshoumaruOtaku
10-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Do you live in St. Augustine? I live in Florida too and from what I know that is the oldest city.

I've been to Savannah which is the 2nd most haunted city in the USA. There were ghost tours up the wazoo. It was pretty cool. My father and I stayed out really late walking around and looking for ghosts. (Silly I know) .

When we were in a restaurant, something hit my dad in the back. I saw him lurch forward, but there was no one even near him. So I think it was a ghost.

Straw_hat
10-22-2004, 04:59 PM
there is a ghost that lives in my room it is freaky

TheWickedOne
10-22-2004, 06:10 PM
I am so into that stuff!!!!

Elfy
10-23-2004, 08:01 AM
I have a ghost in my house..
I aslo read Tarot (usually comes true)
I aslo dream true dreams..
Love that stuff

SuperCutie567
10-23-2004, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=SesshomaruOtaku]Do you live in St. Augustine? I live in Florida too and from what I know that is the oldest city. QUOTE]

:confused:OMG!YES! I do live St.Augustine,Fl.!:confused:
Did I give out enough hints or what?
Anyway,about the resturant thing,most of the old houses have been converted either to hotels,shops,or resturants,so you gotta be carful in St.Augustine!:nono:

Axel Stone
10-23-2004, 10:52 AM
I am very interested in the subject of the paranormal, and the idea that there could be another race of intelligence on this earth; though I highly doubt that. Usually when I try to get into ghosts, I'll get all creeped out and have the crap scared from me. So I never really get that far.. heh. c.c;;

Saint Mana
10-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Another intelligence on this Earth would not surprise me. There are many who believe that Humans were not meant to be the domint race of Earth, they believe that the Veloceraptor was meant to rule, but an unforseen cataclysm wiped them out. It is entirely possible that some remnant of Raptor intelligence survived and evolved further, though in what form I am not sure. I would assume that if there is another sentience on this Earth, it would take a form that cannot be seen with the naked human eye. That is a few of my thoughts on the matter.

Kagura
10-23-2004, 04:43 PM
They aren't real
but it would seem the people that do like it try to act tough.

Such children.
why they do seriously like gore.
Its just human nature. Nothing that much cool about it.
*sigh*
But what do I care.
Carry on,sorry for bothering you people its just an oppinon,but pay me no mind.

The Real Osaka
10-23-2004, 04:50 PM
I don't think we're alone in the universe.....there's got to be something out there...

Saint Mana
10-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Well I for one choose to believe that there is intelligent life other than Humans. I simply refuse to believe that Humans are the most intelligent beings in existance. Humans in general are extremely frail, both mentally and physically, and for some reason can't seem to overcome the simplest problems. Not to mention they solve everything with violnce and war. The United States Government is a prime example why Humans cannot possible be as good as it gets.

SesshoumaruOtaku
10-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Sure there's other intelligent life around. I've seen U.F.O.s several times in my life. No one can explain away what I saw.

Saint Mana
10-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Indeed. Although a UFO may not necessarily be intelligent. The term UFO is far too general, though I assume you are referring to Extra-Terrestrial Lifeforms. I am willing to bet that the reason UFO's/Aliens never hang around very long is because they realize how stupid the Human race is.

niKopol
10-24-2004, 06:21 PM
I think the supernatural is real, its just that its supressed by the government and by other sources.

Saint Mana
10-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Kie_D_K! It is good to finally encouter someone other than myself that is suspicious of the Government! Well met! The Government functions as a corrupt electoral system and cannot be trusted. Naturally they would suppress any Supernatural Activity in the world.

Pig_catapult
10-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Well kinda, the thought of making someones internal organs explode at only just thinking about it sounds like fun xD or using telekenisis to throw someone out of a window could also be fun ^_^
I tried to set someone on fire with my mind once. It didn't work.

CrimsonLumiere
10-25-2004, 03:28 AM
I much like supernatural cause for me its real but not really

MireilleKunisaki
10-25-2004, 06:06 AM
Ahhh, great, this ties in with what my Geography teacher was talking about the other day. *exasperated sigh* Well, there obviously has to be something out there in our vast universe, perhaps one far, far away, parallel to our own. It's hard to imagine how many other Earths there could be out there, with the billions of other solar systems and galaxies. ^^; 'Course I believe in UFO's, ghosts, spirits, witches, shamans, psychics, etc., etc., which is okay... Even if I do find it hard to explain the ghost theory...

amuro1
10-25-2004, 02:46 PM
i'm a supernatural junkie; i believe in ghosts and spirits, but not so much in ufo's(government ruined the ufo reputation)

Pig_catapult
10-25-2004, 06:09 PM
One could theoretically combust human organs or parts with Pyromancy. Though, I myself would prefer Necromancy.
Seeing as we are talking about the Supernatural, have any of you spontaneously began bleeding with no apparent cause? Or have you awoken to find your self bleeding?
Yeah. One minute I'm working on the computer, the next I have this long thin scab on my previously unscabbed arm. But I hadn't felt a thing. Weird, although I tried to pass it off as a paper cut from a playing card that was near my arm when it happened.

~edit~

And I like Necromancy too.

crystal_rose
10-25-2004, 06:13 PM
my house is vaguely haunted. we get footsteps upstairs when everyone's downstairs. we get strange sightings in our rooms. our stuff disappears (oh, wait, that's just us).
reading ghost stories is as supernatural as i want to get. anything further than that creeps me out >.<

Saint Mana
10-25-2004, 06:19 PM
I believe that Ghosts and Spirits and such are generally a manifestation of hatred. Usually the hatred of the deceased. I think that, if a person with lot's of hatred towards a particular person, place, or thing then their escence will linger as a malevolent shadow of their former being. I also believe that emotions other than hate can cause a spirit to linger, but hate is usually the strongest emotion, therefore the most common cause of violent hauntings. That is the basis of my theory anyway...

animeseishi
10-28-2004, 03:32 AM
I believe that Ghosts and Spirits and such are generally a manifestation of hatred. Usually the hatred of the deceased. I think that, if a person with lot's of hatred towards a particular person, place, or thing then their escence will linger as a malevolent shadow of their former being. I also believe that emotions other than hate can cause a spirit to linger, but hate is usually the strongest emotion, therefore the most common cause of violent hauntings. That is the basis of my theory anyway...
not really.....some dont even know they are dead
anyway try this site.......sfogs.com.......

Yunfei
10-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Well I think that there is ghosts and other spirits but I would only be certain if I saw one or experienced an act of one:unsure:

razor_taku
10-28-2004, 04:49 AM
when my dad was little he would go by this grave yard and would see goust i sortave belive them. i dont want to meet one

Yunfei
10-28-2004, 04:57 AM
Actually I think only a selected few can see the dead but not in a six sense type of way only the chosen person can see and talk to it :ooh:

razor_taku
10-28-2004, 06:32 AM
people cant really see goust bot can feel them expecialy a family member

Saint Mana
10-28-2004, 05:36 PM
It all depends on what you believe to be true. There are so manny different theories and opinions out there about death and Ghosts and such, that you either have to find one the you accept or make a theory of your own. I believe that people can see Ghosts only if the Ghost has manifested itself in another form, or if it has the ability to posses an object.

Taikyo
10-28-2004, 08:26 PM
well i do i guess...but plenty if people do believe in the supernatural where i live. it's just that there's plenty of anceint hawaiians were buried at places we live on. and i guess it's because the hawaiian people always respect spirits and their sapce. oooh i also love the ghost stories here >.<; it gives you chicken skin!

Suzuna
10-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Violent? I've always taken comfort in the fact that they at least can't hurt me... eep!

Saint Mana
10-30-2004, 02:03 PM
Do not be afraid, I am sure you are quite safe. Unless you have some sort of connection to the ghost. Then I would worry.

Havana
10-30-2004, 02:33 PM
I believe that ghosts that have angry, hatred or un-finished "business", usually stay
on earth because either they are lost or don't want to move on, or the strong ties they have, to something or someone.

random123
10-30-2004, 09:22 PM
i do kinda freaks me out tho

Opaline_Fang
10-30-2004, 09:54 PM
I beleive what usagi beleives that ghosts stay because of unfinished buisness.

I have seen a ghost on my cousins phone before. We took a picture of acrost the street and nothing was there, but on the phone there was a glowing pale mist.

Havana
10-31-2004, 12:59 AM
I've never seen an auctually ghost, but where i live they have this show called creepy Canada, and they re-enact true ghost stories, some really scary.

Toji
10-31-2004, 05:58 AM
I have no idea...sometimes I get an eerie feeling, but that's about it. Other times I just get the chills. I'll see stuff, but then again, I can always contribute that to fatigue and stuff.

Wildecatsumi002
10-31-2004, 02:22 PM
I remeber this one time, I was home alone...(which I am most of the time) and I was sitting here at the computer, talking to a friend of mine over AIM..and all of a sudden I hear this loud "THUD" and Im like, Holy Crap what was that. I cautiously get up and walked down the hall and to the stairs, I look down but I see nothing, no light on no nothing. So Im like ok well its just probably the dog and she knocked something over so I go back into my room. So Im sitting there for who knows how long. When I hear the "THUD" again..So I get back up and go to the same spot before, yet agian I see nothing. By then Im freaked...So Im like you know what, if I hear it again Im just going to lock my door and stay inside......So I go back to my room and I once again start to chat with my friend. Then I hear it the third time, this time it getting me really paranoid, so I did just what I said to myself that I was going to do, I locked the door and stay inside till the parentals got home....To this day I still havent figured out what that "THUD" was...><

inu_fan12345
10-31-2004, 03:17 PM
my cuz had a sleepover and there is only two roos up stairs that lead off into her brothers toy room. we were sitting in her room with the door closed and we were the only ones up there when all of the sudden a bunch of toys that were sitting on top of one of the toy boxes fell. we were so freaked out that we sat down and huddled up and never opened the door the whole night!

Cless Alvein
11-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Sending this to Misc., seeing as it isn't about Anime or Manga.

Havana
11-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Sometimes after watching a ghost movie you feel like your being watched really creepy.

Wolfwood
11-08-2004, 12:20 AM
i'm into the darker side of the supernatural. ghosts, demons, black magic, eskimos. you know, stuff like that

Alyssa
11-08-2004, 01:30 AM
Well let's see - I wasn't totally fond of the supernatural sorts of stuff actually. Wouldn't be that surprised either. I never came into contact with a "ghost" and I don't believe really in such tales. But then again, you never know - could be a figment of your imagination. Not even interested here, no way! I find it crazy talk around here - lol

Blaze auku
11-08-2004, 01:33 AM
yes i love Super natrul ghost and vamps

____
11-08-2004, 07:48 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, sorry, yes i do like the supernatural. >.< i can't get enough of it. ^^

i think my house has a Jinn in it somewhere. scary Jinn is haunting the place........

Havana
11-08-2004, 03:26 PM
lol. i like learning about Vampires as well, really facinating.

Wildecatsumi002
12-15-2004, 07:12 PM
O.o.I have been on in the longest while..Guess I've just been really busy....>< neways. Yea, Vamps and ghost are some of the things I love about the supernatural. Im a roleplayer and most of my characters are now vumpyers but they still have something else in them. One is an anthromophic/Vumpyer. =^_^=

FusionGTX
12-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Yes walking energy masses O_O I beleive in those!

Gil
12-15-2004, 07:21 PM
I might be a vampire. I don't know. I like the taste of blood. Coppery.

dark_evo_chaos_x
12-15-2004, 07:21 PM
I believe in ghost, aliens spirits etc.

Wildecatsumi002
12-15-2004, 07:25 PM
X_x I think Im a vampire at times too.....I've tried to bite my friends before like a vampire...but they got scared and ran off ...

gadgetgirl16
12-15-2004, 08:31 PM
wow....i LOVE that kinds of stuff.....ghost and all

Shadowstarr
12-15-2004, 09:47 PM
i have interest in that type of stuff but i also get creeped out....

FusionGTX
12-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Oh no the walking energy that takes the form of a human is going to kill you!

Havana
12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
X_x I think Im a vampire at times too.....I've tried to bite my friends before like a vampire...but they got scared and ran off ...

My cousin who's 11 told me he has a teeth pointy like vampire teeth.O_o

Pakachu
12-16-2004, 08:39 PM
to anyone here who thinks they're a vampire...um... O_o.....yeeeeah...

do i belive that stuff exists, ghosts, aliens, random other spirits yeah. vampires, were-wolves, no. far as i'm concerned those were based on rumers and genetic anomalies

Wolfwood
12-16-2004, 08:48 PM
o so i'm not a vampire. i'm a genetic anomalie :P
i belive in ghost and the dark arts and also aliens, but i dont belive an alien has ever come to earth, why would they want to.

Pakachu
12-16-2004, 09:04 PM
no, the legends are based on genetic anomalies... you... you're just a rather twisted individual.

DarkPrinceBman
12-16-2004, 09:13 PM
I want to have black wings so i could fly and be haunting

Milly
12-16-2004, 09:19 PM
I kinda like that stuff...it's cool. it would even be cooler if i could fly...and not be haunting ppl. ><

DarkPrinceBman
12-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Hehe well i'm crazy like that, and i'd love to be able to teleport to milly right now

Elfy
12-17-2004, 12:21 AM
I have plans of haunting people when I die!!!
Actually there's a Gaol nearby that's haunted, so yeah I believe in that stuff.

skyler22
12-17-2004, 09:13 AM
well at the moment im reserching demonds and angels and stuff like that its very interesting

FusionGTX
12-17-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah because they exist

faustIII
12-17-2004, 11:58 AM
i love the supernatural

Janus Silverlock
12-17-2004, 12:23 PM
To tell the truth, there is a religous sect of vampires, their religous book is called the book of Nod. Never read it, never plan on even getting near it... I'm a christian so therefore I believe that there are demons and angels always around us constantly fighting a war we can't even directly see, but always feel the effects of. I also believe that any time someone claims to have seen a ghost, or a spirit of any kind, it was either an angel or a demon. Peoples spirits do not remain on earth after they die. They go to either heaven or hell, end of story... Don't take that as me being stubborn, it's just what I believe.

Kisho
12-17-2004, 10:53 PM
I've expirenced stranged things (like my covers being thrown off while i was watching tv) *shudders* so i do believe. And im very curious about it all

Wolfwood
12-17-2004, 10:56 PM
i have this really weird toy from when i was very little. it sits on my desk, but at night when i'm lying down it eyes move around and look at things. seriously its creepy, its probably planning to stab me in the back...

Elfy
12-17-2004, 10:59 PM
I always hear footsteps pacing in my hallway, but there's never anyone there....freaky.

Wolfwood
12-17-2004, 11:00 PM
maby someone is stalking you. or maby its the ghost of someone who was stalking you.

Kisho
12-17-2004, 11:00 PM
in one of my old houses my brohter and me picked up a red phone that sits in the basement. We put the ear thing up to our ears, it wasnt attached to anything and it started ringing... That phone is gone...

Elfy
12-17-2004, 11:01 PM
everytime i'm near my parents room I feel watched as well...maybe I have a ghost stalker like you say...
or ish that jut you Wolfy??

Wolfwood
12-17-2004, 11:03 PM
i dont think i would go all the way to NSW to stalk you. i'm on hoildays :P. but then again, maby my spirit broke free from my body and is stalking you.

Elfy
12-17-2004, 11:14 PM
maybe...*looks suspicious*
then maybe it ish a spirit stalker...eww
*shudders*

Metaldork
12-17-2004, 11:30 PM
I always tend to see figures at the corner of my eye at my job. One i could have swarn someone was looking at me from the corner of a soda machine, but when i looked to see who it was , there was no one there

Havana
12-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah, once The t.v automatically turned on..i was home by myself, and i though someone must of left the t.v on but it can't be since no one is home, and i wasn't watching t.v..spooky.

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-02-2005, 05:24 PM
I have this giant stuffed teddy bear, and one day I came into my room and looked at it (it was on my bed) and its lips were moving like it was trying to talk. It was really creepy. Needless to say, I threw the thing in my closet, and there it has been ever since.

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-02-2005, 05:32 PM
I always tend to see figures at the corner of my eye at my job. One i could have swarn someone was looking at me from the corner of a soda machine, but when i looked to see who it was , there was no one there That is explainable. The human brain is programmed to see faces in everything. If you were looking from the corner of your eye, where vision is limited, it would be even more likely than usual for you to see the features of a sapien face in inanimate objects.

Hideeho135
01-02-2005, 05:37 PM
yes, i believe in ghosts, i think they walk among us, and theyre slightly scared of us seeing them, so they hide^_^

SailorCross
01-02-2005, 06:32 PM
I believe in the Supernatural, angels, demons, and spirits, yes. I do believe that there are angels and demons that fight over our very souls. Satan, the ruler of fallen angels, demons and spirits not of God. He sends out spirits to bother us so he can win our soul and get back at God. Spirits that remain on earth and take the character of a person are known as familar spirits. There is no such thing that a humans soul remains on earth after death. They either go to heaven or to hell imidiately. A fimiliar spirit often takes the characteristics of that person. Things that move, or if you hear unexplained sounds, or things that bump in the night, Satan or the evil ones are knocking.
I've heard the knocking just outside of my room, like spirits trying to get in. I have heard knocks and creeks in the night. Spirits try to get into my room and haunt my dreams. Satan likes to do that to me. Familiar spirits make me feel sick and they give me the feeling of throwing up. They've haunted me before. Those evil ones, they want to destroy our souls. They want to torture us and hurt us. They want us to stumble and most of the time, they succeed.

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Unless it all turns out to be a load of crap anyway... *Turns around in swivel chair and rubs chin*
But I think probably the funniest bit of supernatural phenomena is El Chupa Cabras... Man those are hilarious...

SailorCross
01-02-2005, 07:17 PM
I dare to ask. But, what are El Chupa Cabres?

Havana
01-02-2005, 09:14 PM
i dont think i would go all the way to NSW to stalk you. i'm on hoildays :P. but then again, maby my spirit broke free from my body and is stalking you.

lol..that would be really freaky..i heard that in china they never use alarm clocks,they would stop the soul of a person from entering the person or something because when we sleep, i'm guessing the soul leaves the body.^^

Wolfwood
01-02-2005, 09:25 PM
hmm... our soul leaves our body when we sleep?... interesting, might explain why people are grumpy when you wake them, there souls still missing :p

Havana
01-02-2005, 09:39 PM
lol. That might be true.

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-02-2005, 10:09 PM
I dare to ask. But, what are El Chupa Cabres?

They are also known as Goat Suckers. Sort of like vampires, they poke one or more holes in an animal and then somehow suck out their internal organs. I believe their favorite prey is goats-hence the name Goat Sucker. They are said to have large red eyes and to dwell on some islands, in some parts of South America and I think Mexico too. Very creepy! *shiver*

Ami~chan
01-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Whenever I was little, I would see people out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned that way, no one was ever there. I also get very cold in some places, even when it's ninty-something degrees. I have weird dreams too; many of which come true, as if I knew it was going to happen before it did.

karasu13
01-03-2005, 07:52 AM
I'm totally into the supernatural. I study alot about it, and know alot of stuff that I don't remember reading. Because of my being Wiccan, I believe it's from stuff I learned in past lives. I also have multiple personality disorder, and share my body with the Goddess of Death (Kali), who teaches me alot of stuff (including how to kill ppl, using my verbal powers, which I've done before (Not exactly proud of it). I have seen death with my own eyes, and I met the Grim Reaper 3 times. My house is haunted by 3 ghosts, and I have learned how they died, by talking to them.

Yes, I know I'm completely crazy, everyone I know tells me so. Also, 3 doctors, 7 shrinks, my ex-boyfriend, and my mother all tell me I've lost it.... :D :D :D

karasu13
01-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Unless it all turns out to be a load of crap anyway... *Turns around in swivel chair and rubs chin*
But I think probably the funniest bit of supernatural phenomena is El Chupa Cabres... Man those are hilarious...

Los Chupa Cabras

Fabala
01-03-2005, 09:58 AM
It has quieted down lately, but there used to be signs of spirits left and right in this house. Most commonly was the heavy footsteps on the stairs and top floor when nobody else was home, and the phenomenon of the opening front door (Didn't matter if it was a breezeless night and the door was locked...it would swing open in front of your eyes). Then there were the random cigar smells, the disappearance of objects, the area of the basement giving off an overwhelming sense of depression...and so on.

Only a few things actually gave me chills, though. Of that, the only one I'll mention (trying to block the rest) is the way my cats would lie there, perfectly happy, one minute, and be on their feet, hair raised, the next. Their eyes would be locked on something I couldn't see, they would watch it move about the room, closer and closer, until it frightened them enough to bolt.

Yes, I know I'm completely crazy, everyone I know tells me so. Also, 3 doctors, 7 shrinks, my ex-boyfriend, and my mother all tell me I've lost it.... :D :D :D

Since when do shrinks tell their patients they've "lost it?"

karasu13
01-03-2005, 10:11 AM
Since when do shrinks tell their patients they've "lost it?"

They didn't say it in exact words, but they did tell me I was crazy, which I already know, very well.

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Whenever I was little, I would see people out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned that way, no one was ever there. I also get very cold in some places, even when it's ninty-something degrees. I have weird dreams too; many of which come true, as if I knew it was going to happen before it did. The dream-thing happens to me too... God, it's freaky...

Havana
01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
hmm..if i choose which i like better, between angels, vampires, witches and other i would choose vampires..but angels are cool as well.^^

Dark Foxx
01-07-2005, 04:53 PM
There is a presence in my house....a spirit...... a ghost.....maybe its my grandpa......i'm love angels!......but i'm afraid of spirits......and death.....anyways, i'm interested in the supernatural though

Tyr
01-07-2005, 05:22 PM
I get this weird feeling sometimes, which is hard to explain, where I feel like I've done a certain thing before, when I know that I haven't. It's nothing special where I can predict what's going to happen or anything like that, but I'll just be doing something and look around, and suddenly feel like everything around me has frozen for a split second, and everything seems so familiar. I used to think that it might be visions from a past life (I'm not religious, but anything is possible), but one time when it happened, I seemed to remember dreaming a similar scenario about a week before.

So now I don't know what I believe. Looks like Nosferatu and Ami feel the same kind of thing. Are your experiences anything like I described?

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Yeah, that same thing. I know something couldn't have happened, but I'd definetely have seen it before. It's happened multiple times...

gadgetgirl16
01-07-2005, 09:19 PM
So now I don't know what I believe. Looks like Nosferatu and Ami feel the same kind of thing. Are your experiences anything like I described?

same here and sometimes i see things that ive seen before and for some reason i just dont remember where i saw them from....it happens to me once in a while tho....but sometime when there is a lot going on....i' ll see it a lot...

Pakachu
01-07-2005, 09:47 PM
its called deja vu
french phrase that roughly translate to "already seen"

i think everyone has experienced it at one time or another.
however some people seem to experience it more.
i've had a few of them myself.
heck of an experience huh?

Tyr
01-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Oh, so that's Deja Vu. I never thought it was the same thing.

Can't say I'm the greatest fan of it, though. Whenever it happens, I go really pale. I got sent home from school once after an encounter with it because my teacher thought I looked ill.

...actually, Deja Vu rules!

Havana
01-08-2005, 05:34 PM
I think i had a few ancounters with deja vu when i thought to myself i felt like this happen before.

Pakachu
01-08-2005, 09:18 PM
the few i've had usually followed an exceptionally vivid dreams.
a couple times i've told a couple of my friends about the dreams before they happened.
those were the wierd ones.

BurningBlazeX
01-08-2005, 10:24 PM
ghosts and stuff like that are way cool, why just the other night i think i had an encounter with one...alone at night and i start hearing noises....freaky stuff!

Havana
01-25-2005, 10:50 PM
The only thing fascinating about the supernatural are vampires, they're really cool.

Moved_to_new_account
01-25-2005, 11:46 PM
umm, ghost and aliens are cool

I Love Elfy
01-26-2005, 12:36 AM
intill i see a ghost i will not believe in them

Variable_Gunbuster
01-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Anybody interested in stuff like vampires, ghosts(stories), psychic phemonena Angels,and related subjects. I think they are interesting to learn about. But some people are afraid because they have a bad rep to them mostly with vampires.

actually lost and unable to find they're way to heaven is what i think.yes and no. Some things I do sorta beleive are true but some are too extraordinary to beleive....like Vampires and Zombies. But stuff like Ghosts and Mind reading I beleive. I don't know I can't think right now....*cough* got the flu:(

Havana
02-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Vampires are cool.. Maybe i'm one of those who is gonna get converted or something.but i'm just abnormal..even though i'm nice i have a morbid side to me.x_x..

On the topic of zombies, being half dead is no fun.lol. They probably can't die because they're already dead? a tank of gasoline should do it.^_^

*cough*.. lol enough about zombies..

Imao - I don't say i would believe it but it's just cool to "learn" about them.. i actually never seen a ghost in real life, and as for curses i don't believe in them but after watching The Grudge, the most scariest movie i've seen..made me think about curses.

Wolfwood
02-10-2005, 11:07 PM
vampires are just the best ^_^. i should know, i am one :p... in my mind anyway...
i just love things that are to do with death and undead things. life is boring so death must be interesting right? well thats my logic anyway.

Havana
02-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Me too, i always thought of being one in my mind only.. i'm glad Elfy "converted" me..^_^.I think after death is interesting..lol. Yesterday i had a dream about the little boy Toshio from The Grudge..O.o..

Predator
02-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes the supernatural is very interesting. The myths and legends are all very interesting. It doesn't matter if its Arabian or Norse! It's well interesting!

Wolfwood
02-12-2005, 05:06 AM
i love all types of mythology. from greek to egyptian there all cool. but i think i love the modern day vampire tales and monsters better. werewolves and vampires are the coolest and the best out of all monsters

Havana
02-12-2005, 12:41 PM
lol. I agree!! Mythology is cool..but vampires are better.^_^

DemonFoxGirl
02-13-2005, 12:40 AM
I belive there are Werewolves,Vampiers,Ghosts, anything else hat has to do with suppernatural im there for you who love it and know its true. I think they are all true i know people that are like me are NOT crazy just people think were not normal beacuse we think diffrent i will beleave what i want to *bows* see ya around.

The Rebel
05-05-2005, 04:09 PM
I believe in it. Too many strange things have happened to me to not believe.

Havana
05-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Reading aura's is something i'm also ineterested in, there's alot of info on the net which i might check out. I know what some of the colors mean and stuff.

viperson
05-06-2005, 02:16 PM
i like vampires they rock my world and this is my world the world is nothing but a plyground for thous in divisuals

AREA 51
07-31-2005, 02:17 AM
i am but im afard of want ill find.im intersted in vampier to.they were people to ones.

SkyEye767
07-31-2005, 04:05 AM
I believe in ghosts beacause there are particles that actually act like ghosts. The neutrino can pass through 10^12 miles of lead and not collide. And what if ghosts are actually composed of unknown matter? Maybe it's a glitch between a parallel dimension and they were actually supposed to still be alive.

As for aliens, it would't makes sense to be alone in the universe. We now have 10 planets. And some of the many moons in the solar system could sustain some forms of organisms. Look at all the stars. Each one may have planets.

Telekenesis seems logical, but I don't have any theories on it yet.

As for werewolves and vampires, I'm not buying it. Though I guess there's a tiny possibility...

Drangons_Gurl
07-31-2005, 09:15 AM
*Looks around*:unsure:

There are things ment to be known and un-known. Such as these...I do belive in them, and always have. People try to explain these things by using science, because they can't seem to understand it, so they choose to use this 'science' to prove they were right. Never the less...it's part of life I think. Dunno 'bout you, but I belive. Considering the fact that I have an ability my-self. Huh oh...ninja time...Woosh :ph34r:

Deathdealer5000
07-31-2005, 09:37 AM
I believe in it and I've sorta had supernatural experiences... voices that have no bodies and movement that you can't see but can feel.... it's weird.

Marie2007
08-01-2005, 05:50 PM
i do kinda

Mistress Koneko
08-01-2005, 05:55 PM
I believe in the supernatural and have had some experiences that can't really be explained as anything else BUT being supernatural....

some are kinda creepy....others are kind of cool...but they all leave me feeling with kind of a chill of something that can never be really explained afterwards....

chii-fan-lover
08-01-2005, 05:55 PM
i believe in it

Vagary
08-01-2005, 05:59 PM
I sorta believe in the supernatural. I believe in reincarnation. It's part of my religion...I think...

Ran11
08-01-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm interested alot. just about a week ago I saw a little wite lihgt floating around my room in the dark...I wonder if it was one of the people that live in my houes befor me.

BurningBlazeX
08-01-2005, 06:58 PM
I believe in it...totally

kaugra
08-01-2005, 08:57 PM
im interested in things people cant explain also in things people think is scary

stigmatize
08-02-2005, 04:19 AM
I believe only a bout 50% in it...But to me supernatural is something that shouldn't be messed about with.

FierceFeli.
08-02-2005, 05:12 AM
Im VERY interested i Both Vampires and mummies, Ghost and lost souls walking on earth. between dead who has wanished it to heaven who doesnt want it... Thats reaally cool I think!

neosetsuna2004
08-02-2005, 05:48 AM
I´m also interested ... Once my radio got open by itself...s-c-a-r-y

Blazado
08-09-2005, 09:28 AM
I believe in all after life phonomon o what ever I cant spell anyway not like most people I have a feeling that anyone can tap into there mind reading skills but others realize it more than others. I also think that oneday someone will die and turn into a zombie and eat the whole city or country. yet I do not like or believe in vampires

harakiri
08-09-2005, 10:05 AM

actually lost and unable to find they're way to heaven is what i think.
i am

Dark-Sasuke
08-09-2005, 02:28 PM
only fools who wanna get away from real life belive in that go watch superman you weridos

Krsnik
08-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Dark-Sasuke, watch your tongue. Heaven and Hell are not something to play around with. Most people believe in Super-natural Phenomena, and most of the time it's just complete bullcrap. Psychokenisis has had reported incidents all across russia, and parts of Iraq, however over 3/4'ths of those incidents were proven to be false and just complete nonsense. The other 1/4'th was unexplain-able.

There is defidently more to the human mind than meets the eye. You realize we only use 10% of our entire brain, including the unconcious part. Literally, we haven't unlocked 1/10'th of the actual brain power we could amass. Take if you could use 11%, you would probably be incredibly smart, and do most things other humans can't. We don't know, because we have never seen anyone use above 10% of their brains.

Concerning Ghosts and the like -
Ouiji boards are NOT GHOSTS, they are simply your unconcious mind moving your hands to the answer you want. Most of this has to do with the unconcious mind (Freudian theory believes that the unconcious mind is incredible). When you realize that, then continue on. Ghosts are something un-explainable, yet we've explained it. Humans are scared of the unknown (I.E. Death, the darkness, the afterlife), so they create things to naturally calm their senses. Religion was created to explain the un-explainable. Look at the bible, nearly 1/2 of the old testament was how the world was created, the creation of man, and the like. (If you sit down and think about it, if we all came from Adam and Eve, we're all technically cousins, so someone had to sleep with their sister to get here. Just...sit there and let that soak in for a second.) To get back on subject.

Ghosts emit a high frequency of radio waves, and light apparently passes right through them. Most say they've seen a ghost, but in reality it was their head. Ghosts are believed to be human-like, but most ghost sightings haven't been human-like at all, the ghosts were "Orb shaped". The orbs differ in size, and radio frequencies. This isn't White noise, and you can't really contact the dead with radio waves. You can apparently locate them with them, though.

Un-explained events with ghosts have happened, and it's the only way humans can rationalize it. There are some houses that are believed to be TRULY haunted. Most ghosts on this earth are believed to be poltergiests, or evil spirits attempting to take revenge for what happened to them while they were alive. If you look at that, ghosts can't move random objects across the room or across tables, they can't write messages or something like that. Take into account that the earth isn't level in one spot, and neither are your tables. Your mysterious movings are nothing more than un-requited elevations. Even the most skeptical of people cannot explain noises, however. Creaks in the floor are just...creaks in the floor. However, more human like noises or actual phrases have been heard. The blood on the walls and stuff is just people wanting attention.

Concerning thoughts with super-human powers-
This is an easy/no brainer. Humans have something called adrenalyne. Everyone knows this. Adrenalyne allows people do to meraculous(spelling on that?) things. You're stronger, faster, and more aware of your situation. That's secreted from the human pancrease, and if we can make a liquid that makes us like that, it's not too unlikely to say that humans can use powers like this. Telekenisis, cyrokenisis, Electrokenisis, Pyrokenisis, (the ending -Kenisis refers to "With the mind") all have sightations, but no evidence to back them up. Telepathy hasn't been proven, but there are some very strong evidence proving it exists. There was a test done in london in which a mother and her daughter went into two different rooms, doors closed, and no radios or anything like that. They were left in there with a pencil and a peice of paper and asked to draw whatever they felt. The mother and the daughter wrote sentences, and when both sheets were put together, the scientists realized there was a conversation between the mother and daughter. That's.....there is no explination for that.

People have long wanted to control water, fire, electricity, energy, things like that. It's not so bold to say that we probably could, if we used more of our brain. Think how long humans have lived. Humans have survived for 2 million years. How? Because we're like cockroaches, and we probably could do some of those things with our brains. We've become lakidazical (Spelling?) and lazy, and over time those switches were probably turned off because we had no need for them.

Concerning Vampires -
This...is a little funny. Vampires are thought to be the spawn of satan, and weak against sunlight and a stake through the heart (In some vampire movies, silver works too). If you've read bram stoker's Dracula, you'd know that sunlight was the only killer of Dracula. He was the living dead, and anything he bit or touched also became the living dead. He had a human form, and a bat/human type form with abnormally large canines.

Is it real? Well let's go back to 1432 when a ruler in Translyvania ruled named "Count Vlad tempest Dracula". He was also known as Vlad the impaler to some. A cruel and ruthless tyrant, but an expert at military Tactics (Nothing however like Genghis Khan). He put human heads on stakes, and shoved them into the ground. He denied God's existance, because his wife died at the age of 25. It is SAID that in 1436 He was defeated by...I think either the Mongols or the...I can't remember, but Timur lead them (Timur was said to be Genghis Khan's Son, which was false). In any event, he was defeated, and then called to the Devil (Remember, this guy doesn't believe in God.) for a power to defeat his enemy. At that exact moment, every clock struck 6:66 (How they got the number, apparently). Now, that's impossible, because clocks won't allow the striking of that number, because it's not real. However, just go with it for the sake of entertainment. He then came back from the dead, and began to slay his enemies (Let's completely disregard the fact that Timur and his men were defeated not by Transylvania, but by internal Strife, and the Golden Suns [Parts of china and Taiwan]). The reason they thought "Blood was the key to life" is because he drank something that looked like blood - WINE. He was killed by someone jutting a sword through his mouth, and that's why he apparently had the fangs or something. The reason the cross or something holy hurt him, was because he denied God. The wooden stake i have no clue, that's just weird. The Sunlight, well, that's kinda here-say. If we go even FURTHER, there was a man from Britan named Van Hellsing who was said to have KILLED dracula and his spawnings. But, let's just...go with that.

Taking ALL that into account, let's re-cap. That entire thing contradicts itself, literally. The existance of vampires is just...not true. They've found a body that resembles him, and many other's like it, yet they've found the ACTUAL body, and his canine's were no bigger than yours or mine. Ruthless tyrant (Much like Ivan the terrible) gets stories about how he eats people. Hmmm. How much sense does that make when you look at the REAL story? N.O.N.E.

People who usually believe in vampires are the dark...morbid types because they just like the idea. To those dark morbid people - Give me one widely accepted term for the word "Gothic", and i'll accept it. There is no dictionary definition other than 16th century houses which dark colors were used. Gothic is not what most peole think, and those who say they are gothic are really just people complaining about being a house. Hm. Again, i know this is long, but it's interesting. If you say you're "Gothic", i would like to see one ACTUAL term which many gothic persons (That claims they are, but let's not be judgemental) would deem to be true. It's a challenge, because there isn't one. It always differs, there is no ONE term, because it's not even a term, it's derrogatory slang.

I'm done.

P.S. - This is factual information, look it up if you'd like. However, some of these comments were my oppinions, and were not to be taken offensively. If you took offense, that's not my fault, it's yours. =P

Dark-Sasuke
08-09-2005, 03:21 PM
lol that was my mate, but i dont believe in heaven or hell, its less likely than a disney movie! i think that its something to keep us all in line and to not destroy the world, so they created god, thus the ten commandments, theres millions of people now claiming to be a prophet, the jus a farfetch'd as jesus in my eyes, jesus has done something good though, give people hope but i think its a load of lies, the bible could have been a story book,

Krsnik
08-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Dark - You didn't read that closely, did you?

Amix
08-09-2005, 05:09 PM
I believe in the supernatural..

neosetsuna2004
08-09-2005, 05:11 PM
I love that!!!!!!!!!

Krsnik
08-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Did anybody actually read my post?

Dark-Sasuke
08-09-2005, 10:24 PM
It was too long so i couldn't be arsed :D

pyrothunder336
08-10-2005, 07:10 AM
I believe in heaven and hell but i don't believe in any other supernatural things

Stacey
08-10-2005, 07:16 AM
...Umm yeah i'm interested in ghosties and what not, it scares meh though, because my sister can't talk to them...she's gonna commit herself anyday now because people are making her think that it's all in her head...yeah...

TodayIsMine
08-10-2005, 07:44 AM
i believe completely in supernatural things. i'm not so sure about vampires...but i am 100% convinced that there are ghosts (cuz i can sometimes feel them...don't ask...it's not like 6th sense lol) and i also believe in psycic and telekenetic stuff and all the mind reading stuff. i don't doubt it at all...i just wish i could see it all and perhaps have some of it myself...
i must admit...there were two occasions where my brother and i have had the same dream, and we woke up together just after it ended...also, we sometimes think the same...it's weird, but i love it.

Zedekiah
08-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Dark - You didn't read that closely, did you?
Welcome back, Love.

Though I think youl'll find tons of more of them nice "I don't read your arguments and still reply in an incoherent manner, only to further shows how much I really don't adhere to the topic at hand" people.

Which is why we need more like yourself. Tee-hee.

And not to stray too far off topic myself..

i dun belif in havan cuzz i am gotf ahnd we are evul :ninja:

Krsnik
08-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Noki, we still couldn't get me to that Euro World of Warcraft server. Booo!

AnimeLegend!713
08-10-2005, 10:49 AM
I believe in everything.

bloody spear
08-10-2005, 11:28 AM
i really do lol

dragonfly
12-06-2005, 04:12 AM
I find all supernatural type stuff so fascinating, that might be half the reason why I love anime and disney so much. Obviously the one's dealing with some form or other of magic or something not quite explainable f it were to happen in the real world. I'm a big fan of ghost stories and I always go for the horror/thriller movies that are a bit more than just some person going insane or being bad just for fun.

water_Demon_girl
12-28-2005, 09:53 AM
I believe in what you can't see. So yes I do.

Keitaru-san
12-28-2005, 09:59 AM
not realy since i experienced first hand, i don't want to see anymore super natural, ghost are ok, but other stuff no thank you, havent seen vampire, but seen djinn.

ChaosAlchemist
12-28-2005, 11:09 AM
I find the supernatual very cool. one time when I was little and it was night time and I was watching tv something white ran from the entertainment center and under the couch when I looked under the couch there was just a sock freaky isnt it

Taveren_Wolf
12-28-2005, 12:32 PM
i am interested in the supernatural because my town is haunted for real

Freohr
12-28-2005, 12:59 PM
how isnt now and then?

MysticMyths00
12-28-2005, 01:07 PM
I had have an encounter with a spirit once(Pm for the story) My family have many experienced stories also could tell you theirs too

Demangirl
12-28-2005, 01:09 PM
i am interested in the supernatural i think its really kool & one time at my old house i saw a fat old bald guy walking through our Dinning room I was only 10 then & so it had scared me a little its weird when u see a ghost you want to look away but you cant.

saskie
12-28-2005, 01:13 PM
Yesterday I felt something hugging me and it was cold -__-;; But then again I had a mirgraine so it might be that...

Katrina_Survivor2
12-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Well, I'm not interested because(and I'm sure most of you saw this coming lol) I just don't believe in any of it. I could go into detail, but to keep it short I'll just summerize my opinion.

There is absolutely no proof. I don't believe people who tell stories about it, and there is no scientific evidence. I do believe that overall, we don't know jack about the mysteries of the universe, but I won't believe anything till I see real proof.

But that's just me. I'm not gonna argue about this.

akiko_kalla
12-28-2005, 04:35 PM
I do, but that is only because of personal experiences I have had in the last couple of years. Before that I didn't believe in much of anything. I also still feel that most of the time when someone claims to have a supernatural phenomena, it can be explained by science or psychology or both. But I do feel there are some cases where it truly is unexplainable at this point. I also feel it important to continue to question those beliefs in each new situation. I think eventually science may be able to explain some things, but I still feel it will be something like picking up the energy patterns of spirits or such. Besides, although I feel it is part of being human to seek for answers, we would cease to be who we are should we find all the answers. ^_^

PerpetualWolfSage
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
It's fun to...not imagine things, but to think about them and what could happen.
But really, I do have some guardians...they follow me around everywhere, and those Little Apple Dolls, I believe have some sort of Spirit in them. Ever since I recieved the doll named Umbrae, I haven't been afraid of darkness or shadows.

On a side note, What about HLV's? (Human Living Vampires)
Like me, they suck/drink whatever kind of blood. Well, I only take in my own blood, I like the taste and it makes me feel good....

BrittyBott
12-28-2005, 07:00 PM
I find the supernatural interesting.

kuroimisa
12-28-2005, 07:02 PM
I certainly am interested in the supernatural! Not so much vampires and stuff, but more like witchcraft, voodoo dolls and spells. These things interest me very much and I always wonder if I'll stumble across an ancient spellbook or something and have the ultimate power *wahahaha* XD But apart from that there are many things that [I feel] are miracles... I just want to seeeeeee what's behind all this *__* I'm curious to whether or not angels exist, too.

Fetal Fetish
12-28-2005, 07:05 PM
I do.. I kind of think ghosts are just lost souls that still have some business here on Earth that they can't go on...

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
12-28-2005, 09:03 PM
i dont believe in heavon or hell, but i do believe in ghosts and stuff like that. hell, im devoted to things like that. my room is haunted, i use ouija boards, and since im a wiccan i can summon spirits like animals and stuff, i use this thing called astral projection, ive met a demon and a vampire before..... i could go on. hell, sometimes i get visions of the future and they actually come true. yes its creepy but i learn to deal with it. evil spirits dont even scare me anymore ive seen them so often. so yes, i believe in the supernatural, and dont bad rep me because of it. i cant help being born being able to do some of this stuff. the supernatural things are dead awsome!

Saphire
12-28-2005, 09:18 PM
being possed myself i'd have to say yes

Taveren_Wolf
12-29-2005, 04:40 AM
i dont believe in heavon or hell, but i do believe in ghosts and stuff like that. hell, im devoted to things like that. my room is haunted, i use ouija boards, and since im a wiccan i can summon spirits like animals and stuff, i use this thing called astral projection, ive met a demon and a vampire before..... i could go on. hell, sometimes i get visions of the future and they actually come true. yes its creepy but i learn to deal with it. evil spirits dont even scare me anymore ive seen them so often. so yes, i believe in the supernatural, and dont bad rep me because of it. i cant help being born being able to do some of this stuff. the supernatural things are dead awsome!visions of the future? its called precognition, i have it too

_CTA_
12-29-2005, 04:51 AM
hell yeah i do

Dark Foxx
12-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Okay, now I'm REALLY interested to see if the supernatural are real because my cousin and I were playing with a ouija board and we tried to come into contact with my cousin's mom, who recently died, just to see if she'd answer our questions and after a hour of waiting my cousin went to sleep but I had to stay up to see if she'd talk to us yet, and just when I was about to go to sleep, I saw the {I forgot what it was called} triangle thing moving on its own and I didn't bother to wake my cousin because she was so tierd from playing aroung all day and when I saw the thing move around I was scared to even look at the ouija board anymore but I had to see what it was going to spell out, so I looked and the exact words were "Get away" so I got away from the ouija board and I grabbed about 10 teddy bears and went to sleep.

That same night I had a dream of a person in black clothes telling me that I was going to die but I didn't believe him so in my dream, I got up and I tried to run from him but he caught me and just when he was about to kill me, someone in a all white robe carried me away from him and he told me to wake up and "Never dream again" {whatever that meant} So when I woke up that morning, half asleep, I saw that same person in that white robe sitting by the window waiting on me to wake up and he told me while I was half asleep not to worry about "death" standing over me anymore, so I wiped my eyes and he was gone and the one thing that came to my mind was "Man, what a freaky dream."

I know that this might not make sense but I'm telling you, there's something weird going on with that ouija board that I was messing with and I want to find out what it is

*sigh* phew! That felt good to get off of my chest

Unknown...
12-30-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm not sure if its just me but sometimes when i sleep, i dream about what will happen tommoro.
I see what is going to happen to my friends, my family and me but i just can't prevent what is going to happen. Heh... i guess that's fate.

1000 Devils Reigne
12-30-2005, 12:53 AM
The supernatural is an interesting topic isn't it? It brings wonder to our dreary every day life like a splash of off beat color, it helps to have that in this pathetic, boring and utterly stupid world we live in.
I myself practice black magic and have dabbled in the Satanic Bible (a very interesting book with an equally interesting outlook!) I also love the occult in various ways. I have played with Ouija boards ect before, there kind of fun.
I also know black majik using mirrors to cause levels of manipulation of moods and such, last I performed those rights I had a house of 4 women ensnared in a mind game that was not so pleasant for them. All were effected in various ways, some were screaming as if they were going out of their minds in fear, one was practically a sobbing pile on the floor and yet two others were somewhere running around in the nearby field in the middle of the night saying they were running from something horrible.
Those mirror "tricks" are performed in the beginning using certain methods to accomplish a frame of mind in the subject that they have been absorbed into the mirror and are now on the other side, as their alter ego self that normally resides on that side takes their form and place on this plane. And they are trapped.
It works on most...and is quite entertaining if I do say so myself.

Kewii
12-30-2005, 09:02 AM
Closed for Length