PDA

View Full Version : Really freaky dreams.

Ollie
10-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Okay, so this is where you talk about your freakiest dreams and scariest nightmares.

the one I'm posting about more fits into the "freakiest dream" part more than nightmare...but if I weren't capable to make decisions in my dreams [can't control them, but I can decide what I'm doing o.o] it would have quickly turned into a horrible, HORRIBLE nightmare.

So, I was depressed because of my feelings for someone who didn't, er, feel mutual about me. Things weren't getting any better, so I decided to go see this wiseman to ask for advice. You know, one of those old Chinese dudes who wear funky hats and robes and have looong beards.

So, I walk into this part of my town that's kinda super-rural, and walk down the road to where this Bhuddist temple is supposed to be. As soon as I get by the foliage, it looks like I'm in some European city inhabited by oriental people; the streets are cobblestone and the buildings look like some old buildings I've seen on my trips to Europe. So I keep walking down the road and a say hi or something to a shopekeeper selling vegetables...I walk around a building and I get to this HUGE town square. Right in the center is a pretty fountain, and in front of the town square is this building where the wiseman is. I talk to one of the guards and he kind of laughs. "You want to talk to the wiseman?" This blonde girl who was working in a stall nearby tells me where to go to see him.

So, I sit on this stone bench where some other people are, waiting for a chance to see him. He does some stuff up there, and walks out...he comes up to our bench to greet the people or something and he notices at me. Pretty much the whole time I was there I had this sad expression on my face, and it got worse when he came by [but that might have been so he'd pity me and offer the advice I came for ^_^ heh]. So he notices how depressed I look, pauses, then turns to go, beckoning me to follow. So I do.

Anyway, he and his little assistants go one way and another takes me another way. We go into this kind of icky-looking place that looks like it came out of one of those shots of Afghan you'd see in TIME magazine. I go in and walk down the hall, noticing there's a lot of showers with bed just built below them [you'd jump down the shower into the bed below ground level] and see the end of the hall, where a woman is sitting on a large pillow, stirring something in a small pot. I saw another girl drink some of it and look tired. I hide in a room next to me and hear the wise man sing something like, "First she drinks then feels sick then I have fun"

So I use my keen smarts to figure out that drink/sludge is a drugged tea of some kind to knock out the drinker, then he has his way with them. O_O So i get out and head immidietly for the exit, but the wise man is standing in the doorway. He asks me where I'm going and I say something like, "I feel sick and need to go home to my mom," but realize he'll just tell me to drink the tea to make me feel better while I spoke to him about my problem. I just run by him fast as I can. It seems the temple area was it's own city now and a lot bigger than it was...I run into someone's fenced garden and can't open the gate, but the blonde shopkeeper-thing person I talked to opens it for me. I tell her what happened and she said the same happened to her, but she couldn't leave because she had nowhere to go. I tell her she could stay with me. Some guards are coming, so we both run out past the second fence.

We seem to run through a small farming field before running out onto concrete [it's night now]. Right in front of us is a Chinese retaurant, but we don't risk going inside for fear that they may hand us over to the wiseman. We keep sprinting away, cross a road, then read a house. I look up, and see my parents and friends of my family. Apparently we had been gone for nearly a week and my parents invited them over to help look for me. I bang on the door and we get inside...they don't look so relieved that I came back as happy to see me, as if they were expecting a visit.

i talk to my friend, then before explaining what happens, I wake up.

o_o

Things that influenced it:
-there's this Bhuddist [did I spell that right?] temple in my town not too far from a theme park here.
-The Catholic Priests and the Young Boys ordeal o_o;; or something pertaining to that theme.
-Amsterdam. Much like in my dream, there's this...town square type of thing where there are lots of pidgeons and people in front of this enormous old building.
-that whole rantish type thing that I wrote up in Death of You's advice topic.
-An article I read in Teen People about a girl who was gang raped by a bunch of guy friends.

Essex
10-16-2004, 02:34 PM
To... much... text.... Can't read all of it....

Eris
10-16-2004, 04:04 PM
I never remember my dreams

Essex
10-16-2004, 04:23 PM
I remember one dream I had when I was like 3 years old, but that's all...
It was about the kindergarden I was in then. I was at the playground and suddenly it became a spacestation and everyone I knew was going out in space

Han
10-16-2004, 04:27 PM
One time i dreamt that i fell off a cliff. Then I woke up and drank a glass of milk. So I got back to bed and fell asleep again, but I can't remember what I dreamt after that.

Zedekiah
10-16-2004, 04:31 PM
I never remember my dreams

Me neither. And if I do remember, it's only like 2 seconds of the end.. Which I forget in 10 minutes since I'm too tired to think properly.

But the last one that I remember, was me taking some school lockers hostage and demanding open windows as ransom or I'll smack up the doors...

I think it was some issue in the Student Counsil that was brought up which made me dream of it...

Nemesio
10-16-2004, 04:47 PM
I've had some pretty odd dreams in my lifetime. Almost none of them made any sense, and almost all of them had no real meaning. Well, except that I watch to much TV and play too many video games.

After all, when you start seeing the Muppet Babies and Kenan and Kel in your dreams, that's not exactly a good sign, right?

authier
10-16-2004, 04:57 PM
two words...Onion people

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:04 PM
i had a dream a couple days ago, or nights. w/e

it was black and white like my dreams normally are. i was in a blank room, nothing on the walls, no windows, no doors. i was sittin in a chair in the center of the room. i was cutting my wrists. after a while i stopped. then a table appeared in front of me. at the other side of the table was a gun. mst of the dream was just the gun, sitting opn the ther side. then i got up and walked over to the gun.

i picked it up and put it to my head. i pulled the trigger and there were no bullets. then i fell over and behind me was my dad holding different gun, then he shoots me in the head.

suprisingly, this is a reoccuring dream and one of my favorites......
i don know why, but i don feel sad when i have it

P.S.
id rather no one have any comments like "im so sorry" and "thats so sad"
id rather no comments

Essex
10-16-2004, 05:08 PM
did you know that we dream at least 4 dreams a night?

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:09 PM
i only have 1, or at least i only remeber one

Essex
10-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Yes most people do

TerraN EmpirE
10-16-2004, 05:23 PM
I once dreamed my house was being invaded buy aliens, and the stars started telling me that aliens were using our spy satellites against us and it was my mission in life to spread the word to others.

: MISSION COMPLETE :

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:26 PM
i had a dream where i was infected with a deadly virus.

strangley enough, in the dream instead of cutting myself off. i infected evryone....

i dont go down alone

Metaldork
10-16-2004, 05:38 PM
OK here is one of many scary freaky dreams...no NIGHTMARES i had. I was in my house but it was pitch black but all i could see was a light switch that was being illuminated by some kind of blue light, but i couldnt reach the switch. My sight was blury it was like i had a thin undershirt over my head, and i couldnt move or turn around or anything. there must have bein a party or something cause i could here people behind me. then all of a sudden somebody says oh my god here it comes and everybody screams and runs out because i could here them running out. Then the whole house gets quiet real fast for a couple seconds. Then i could here a faint VMMM VMMM humming sound witch got closer and i felt this zap kind of electric sting on my arm, and i woke up scared to death and in a cold sweat.

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:39 PM
does anyone here feel pain in their dreams?

Essex
10-16-2004, 05:44 PM
In the morning just before I wake up I dream I have to go pee and I pee in the dream.Either I pee forever or again and again until wake up, shoting for the bathroom. That's the only pain I've had in dreams

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:45 PM
i had a dream where i was walkng and was hit by a car

couldnt walk for 3 days

TerraN EmpirE
10-16-2004, 05:45 PM
i have. one time i dreamed i was in school and i got cut and maggots came out instead of blood but i could feel the stinging and squirming. i also dream in color

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:48 PM
i always feel what happens in my dreams, normally its a good experience

Ollie
10-16-2004, 05:49 PM
I've had at least 3 dreams/nightmares concerning clowns that want to eat me.

TerraN EmpirE
10-16-2004, 05:51 PM
clowns i am fine with clowns it's family with me or rather DEAD FAMILY!!!!

Ollie
10-16-2004, 05:52 PM
I have no fear of clowns...I think it may be because I watched IT when I was really young.

IT is in awesome movie. o.o

Vua
10-16-2004, 05:52 PM
well half my dreams ar good.

in the other half my family is dead, or im killing my sister

Myrra
10-16-2004, 06:09 PM
I've had at least 3 dreams/nightmares concerning clowns that want to eat me.I thought I was the only one with those dreams!!

And I don't dream anymore...
how do I know this you may ask yourselves?
because I am never asleep long enough to dream.
and until my reality becomes a little less intense...I don't plan on it either...sleeping that is.

TerraN EmpirE
10-16-2004, 06:16 PM
I once dreamed i was Elvis that dream rocked

Shadowstarr
10-16-2004, 06:20 PM
o.o
that's a pretty long dream... u have a good memory :)
i think i had that type of dream b4.... but i'm not so sure

Suzuna
10-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Dreams.. my favorites are not appropriate. My dreams usually spark strange obsessions. Like once, I had a dream about Arucard from Hellsing.. I totally hated him before that dream, but after..

...uhhh....

*leaves thread*

TerraN EmpirE
10-16-2004, 06:30 PM
LOL i had the same thing about Chii i found Chobits kinda long and point less but then.....................

(BTW) i was born (in this host body) after Elvis Died.

Metaldork
10-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Another weird yet horrifing dream i had was the most unenjoyable dream i had and i had it twice, this one was from when i was a little kid. I was in my house AGAIN but this time i could move, the whole house was dark accept the kicthen light was on. i looked outside from the kicthen window and the sky was an unearthly grey, the trees where all bear and there where hardly anyother houses to be seen. anyway in my dream i was in my parents bed just sitting up. I had this little toy car with me and i set it down on the bed under the covers. I called my mom in for something to drink and after she left there was a big lump moving towards the bottom of the bed. I pulled out the toy car and it was bitten in half so i quickly moved out of the bed. something else happened but i can remember, but i looked back in the dark bedroom and i saw these two dark shady figures just moving around. I quickly went into the bathroom witch is next to the bedroom, then after i was done i came out and this dark wispy thing shot past me and went into the playroom witch is next to the bathroom, and the playroom was darker than anyother room in the house. anyway i darted into the livingroom witch is in front of the three rooms. Then i said to my mom theres things in this house... (let me remind you i was a kid when i had this dream.) Anyway there was a couple more scary things that happened in my dream but i cant remember. (THANK GOD!) Then finally i whent to the kitchen light switch and when i did i heard this terrible demonic roar witch scared the crap out of me. then i woke up scared and parylized with fear, i didnt even want to breath or make any sounds when i woke up from that dream. the second time i woke up from that dream i was crying. (THIS IS ALL TRUE NOT A LIE.)

Wolfwood
10-16-2004, 07:16 PM
i had a weird dream where my parents died, and i was happy. but at the funeral terroist took over. and the bloody british soilders were drinking tea while we where being killed one by one... then i woke up.

Man the british army sucks

Terra
10-16-2004, 07:26 PM
long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....blah! blah! blah! i have the same nightmares a few times before. and once, after i woke up from a nightmare, i go back to sleep aand ....the nightmare continues. i mean that after i woke up and go back to sleep, the nightmare continue where it had stopped....scary.....

Wolfwood
10-16-2004, 07:33 PM
i had a nightmare i fell asleep in school and my homwork was due... i woke up and it was real! my scary teacher gave me soooooooo much extra work to do as punishment

plzjustdie
10-16-2004, 09:15 PM
hmm i remember i was dreaming i was at the park with my sister, my brother, and my brother's brother. The park was completely thrashed and so dirty. there was grass everywhere and it was like up to my hips. well there is this thing that has monkey bars and such. it was made of wood and we climbed on it. I looked down and saw clouds (??) my brother's brother jumped of the thing and a about 5 seconds later he apperared on the ground and said "hey you gotta try that!" so i jumped off and suddenly i was in the air and felt like i was flying! It was the greatest feeling ever! everything turned white and i appreared on the ground. What a dream! WHAT A FEELING!

Kagura
10-16-2004, 09:36 PM
I dreamed these shadow creatures invaded my home and killed my father.They took the form of humans,and planned to kill my family.
And the dream ended with them killing my family,and only I survived.
I cried when I woke up.I was only 5 or 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My worst one was my kindergarden teacher making-out with the janitor.
*shudders*

Ollie
10-16-2004, 09:38 PM
flying dreams are the best...^_^

I once dreamt I was in a storm in the middle of the ocean. Ever watched "The Perfect Storm"? You know in the scene near the end, where the guy is floating in the rolling water and he has a voice-over that talks to his wife? it was like that. Then, this *big* is about to hit me so I dive under so the crash doesn't kill me...and I'm actually holding my breath o_o not just in my dream, but in the non-ethereal realm as well! I literally stopped breathing...then I started again before I made myself wake up and was all, "Whoa, I can breathe under water." Then woke up.

XD

Kagura
10-16-2004, 09:40 PM
hmm i remember i was dreaming i was at the park with my sister, my brother, and my brother's brother. The park was completely thrashed and so dirty. there was grass everywhere and it was like up to my hips. well there is this thing that has monkey bars and such. it was made of wood and we climbed on it. I looked down and saw clouds (??) my brother's brother jumped of the thing and a about 5 seconds later he apperared on the ground and said "hey you gotta try that!" so i jumped off and suddenly i was in the air and felt like i was flying! It was the greatest feeling ever! everything turned white and i appreared on the ground. What a dream! WHAT A FEELING!
I would like to have that dream.

SGI
10-16-2004, 09:48 PM
I once had a dream that I was on my teaching internship and I meat a freind I haven't seen in years and we both greeted each other and politelye suggested we have a freindly knife fight.

plzjustdie
10-16-2004, 09:52 PM
flying dreams are the best:D

Kagura
10-16-2004, 09:52 PM
oO
woah....

That would be cool though.

A Knife fight ^_^

*imagines*
Coooooool

SGI
10-16-2004, 09:59 PM
It was pretty crazy, we ended up cutting each others as, Alex from a clockwork orange put it, "main cables".

Kagura
10-16-2004, 10:17 PM
It is crazy!

Some people have pretty weird dreams I suppose.

Wolfwood
10-16-2004, 11:14 PM
i had a dream... and you where there*points at someone*, and you where there*points at someone else*, and you... who the hell are you? *points at some weird guy looking through the window*

Kagura
10-16-2004, 11:17 PM
O_O

My word.....

I dun know who you are but....
STOP POINTING ITS RUDE!
(Sorry)

~BTW,Wolfwood is hot! ^_^~

niKopol
10-16-2004, 11:45 PM
My freakiest dream happened like this, I woke up in a bed and i looked and i saw steam and light sneaking out of the bottom of the bathroom door in my house. I go up to the door and open it only to see an empty bathroom the steam had strangely disapeared when i opened the door. So i decide to look around the bathroom for what may have caused the steam...I get right next to the bath tub and see a little bit of water heading down the drain.I say to myself "that was strange" as i stand back up i feel a warm air coming from the shower head,the shower head was made up of three shower heads 2 of them right next to each other almost like eyes and 1 under which looked like a mouth, I look down and mess with the handle to turn it off but strangely it wouldn't work, I look back up and the shower head is staring right at me. It then sprayed hot water in my eyes, as i was busy trying to rub my eyes I then heard a cracking noise like something was breaking and i open my eyes, which now are bloodshot, and i see where the bottom shower, that looked like a mouth, has broken open and has jagged edges of hard plastic almost like teeth. It the lunged at me cutting my arm and also causing me to fall down. I then quickly grab the lamp which was kind of close to the tub and threw it at it. The shower head lets out an awful shreik and returns to is original state. I get up thinking it was over and pull the lamp out but then a strange watery snake pours out of the shower head and immediately starts to grow. The creature changes shape almost like its imitating me...It then swings its fist at me causing me to fly up against the wall. I reach for the lamp again but its quickness was far greater than mine and it beats me to the lamp. It then throws the lamp out of the bathroom. I then grab the next best thing which is a blowdryer and turn it on. instantly the heat causes the creature to shrink back to a small water like, clear snake. It then starts to run I chase after it only to trip because of the water residue. and then the dream ends...

Kagura
10-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Thats freaky o_O

En Svensk Tiger
10-17-2004, 10:06 AM
I once dreamt that I had a natural jet-pack on my back, so that I could jump really really high. I used this to jump around in a big grey labyrinth while chasing a girl with green lips. Then all of a sudden my jet-pack failed when I was at the peak of my jump,
and I fell really fast towards the ground. Then I woke up, right before I was about to hit the ground.

Weird

Zedekiah
10-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Too much T2? :3

Vua
10-17-2004, 10:09 AM
and you... who the hell are you? *points at some weird guy looking through the window*uhhh.. sorry..
thats me

Essex
10-17-2004, 10:14 AM
I once dreamed i was Elvis that dream rocked

So.... you took a overdose of pills in the toilett and died?

And -Black Wind-, the coolest dream ever

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Hmmm. The oddest dream I can remember is:

I was a Ghostbuster. I went down into the basement to shove some ghosts into the ghost-containment thingie. Only the carpet at the top of the stairway is a ghost and eats me.

Admittedly, I was six when this dream happened. And I watched too many Ghostbusters cartoons.

Essex
10-17-2004, 02:44 PM
You live in New York to, I asume? (mp2k)

Pakachu
10-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Hmmm. The oddest dream I can remember is:

I was a Ghostbuster. I went down into the basement to shove some ghosts into the ghost-containment thingie. Only the carpet at the top of the stairway is a ghost and eats me.

Admittedly, I was six when this dream happened. And I watched too many Ghostbusters cartoons.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Nope, at the time Michigan.

Essex
10-17-2004, 02:59 PM
Ok... Just thought if you lived on manhattan and dremt you were a ghostbuster it would be the best

Ollie
10-17-2004, 06:38 PM
I dreamt I lived in this strange world where there wasn't enough water, [It was like some huge construction site and it just finished raining, and all of the water got soaked up and we had to figure out how to get the water in the upper puddle things down so we could do stuff with it...there were a lot of boys trying to skateboard there :? because of the way the things were shaped].

Then, me and my friend were terrorists...our school pissed us off or something, so I threw some teargas in the parking lot and drove off. So we were running from the feds and my partner's all, "I dunno, I just talked to my mom and I think we should stop." and I go ballistic on her and go "WTF NO You have ANY IDEA how much I gave up for you so we could do this?! They probably won't even let us get back in!"

then I somehow passed into a realm-city that looked like Venice owned by people and some anthro people. Then I was running away from a leapard that I insulted and had to jump across a small river and nearly impaled myself on a fence...Then I see the leapard smile smugly and the narrator says, "And they learned to never mess with the leapard again." I also dreamt I looked like Hagrid.

Then I was running away from a leapard that I insulted and had to jump across a small river and nearly impaled myself on a fence...[/quote]Then I see the leapard smile smugly and the narrator says, "And they learned to never mess with the leapard again." I also dreamt I looked like Hagrid.

then I hopped onto the platforms that the city was built on, [if you ever played Ocarina of Time, the platforms look like those weird floating blocks in Link's hometown but a lot bigger] and got to some people who would help me get back to my world but I would have to cross from the dog realm back to the human realm and dog realm several times...

then somehow it worked and I ended up in this part of my town where my friend used to live.

but then I went back to sleep and I was in a gang war or something, and we had to stop the children of the other gang from entering this building but there were too many doors and they were too fast... I think they all had the shirts that the black-haired guy from Penny Arcade had http://thekidsarentalright.org/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif and that was the name of their gang... i remember some of the girls looked like Chibi-Usa XD

he had this chain around his fat stomach so I grabbed it to keep him from getting inside, and he grins and pulls out a gun and says something about his Nazi leader (o_o) and tries to wriggled out of the chains...so I wrap it around his neck and drag him away from the doors, and I see this tall thin blond guy pull a gun out while smirking at me, so I lie down, 'cause God knows that whenever someone's about to shoot you, you hold still 'cause they can't hit targets taht aren't moving...I get the fat guy to lie in front of me 'cause I thought he was so huge that if the other dude actually got close to shooting me, he'd hit his friend instead...the guy missed and the shot lands somewhere a foot or two away from my feet, and...yeah. [although that last part can be blamed on Cowboy Bebop, 'cause i watched it before going to sleep]

and it turned out all of that was responsible because of Britney Spears' and Justin Timberlake's bickering got the point where they tried to destroy each other and screwed up everything. Not to mention this was at the point where we were more technologically advanced...I saw a garbage can thing driving down the road so it could reach the corner for the dumptruck. 'Cuz in the future all of our money will be spent on automatic garbage cans.

Yojimbo51
10-17-2004, 06:49 PM
I dreamt that I was a royal bodyguard and that I knew there would be an attempt on the life of the King, but I was wounded trying to stop it. After it happened I had to save the queen and princess but all I could do was drag myself around on my stomach.
Kinda feverish at the time

dragoninja
10-18-2004, 11:56 AM
Did you know that nightmare means night demon??

nightmare - 1. an evil spirit formerly thought to opress people during sleep

anyway, mine would have to be when i dreamt of seeing my own death in the future ... it was so real

skyler22
10-18-2004, 01:29 PM
wow thats weird dragoninga

any way i'v had this nightmare three times once at my old house, then my granparents, and my new house. the weird thing is there was nothing to provoked it or anything it occurs at my old house it looks so real

so the dream starts out with me walking through the frount door of my house and its darkish i yell for my mom and dad to tell them im home but the only reply i get is my own voice eccoing back so i walk through the kitchen to the hallway i try the light switch but all i get is a small filcker so as i walk down the hall way i hear water running it sounds like its coming from the bathroom when i get their i knock on the door but dont get an answer i crack the door open a say dad mom i home just to let you know but i still get no answer i slightly let the door open an then jump back because i see my dad dead in the shower (now dont get a wrong idea i love my family their great thats why i dont under stand this dream) i run down the hall way and my parents room is open i see a figure and i realize its my mom she as well is dead so i throw open the back door and this guy in a mask lunges at me i doge him and run but it seems like i get no where then i trip and wake up.
but thats how it is and i never see his face the dream is exacly the same each time to with nothing to cause it.

Metaldork
10-18-2004, 05:24 PM
I had a short dream that i met hitler. all i remember i walking in the reichschancelery place with a couple other people stepped into an office and hitler was standing at his desk. we talked about something for a while and then i shook his hand and then i woke up. it was the coolest dream!

Kumi
10-18-2004, 06:10 PM
The best dream is no dream!!!!!!

Elfy
10-18-2004, 06:14 PM
ohh...mine was when i was in an old church complex and everywhere there were ghosts and creatures trying to kill me because they were jealous that i was alive. I kept trying to get out and everytime i thought i was near the exit i ended up deeper in...*shudders*
it was freaky...there were bars on some doors and it was very gothic in style..

Karel
10-18-2004, 06:29 PM
I've had this scary dream. back in my country there was this big scary dark tree that had the shape of some evil demonic thing.. anyways I would always end up walking and passing near it.. then a heavy wind would blow down the opposite way and start pushing me back, as I ran.. I would draw clower to the tree and it would devour me..

Sara
10-18-2004, 06:30 PM
Weirdest dream I've ever had was about Felix (the guy who used to come around Tux..) but I can't remember what happened. Just the fact that I dreamed about somebody from the internet is weird. Last night I dreamed about Oreo Mcflurries hehe..

TerraN EmpirE
10-20-2004, 05:18 PM
ok i had a real whopper of an ego busting dream once

ok i had watched the movie house of a thousand corpses and i guess my sub contuse wanted in on the movie so i dreamed i was a drifter who came in to town and the movie played out very very different as when the psychopaths went after them

Elfy
10-20-2004, 08:58 PM
i have so many scary dreams...it's hard to figure out which is the scariest...

Havana
10-20-2004, 09:52 PM
i once had a really scary dream that i was sleeping and i saw a shadowy figure, similar to the ones in Harry Potter, it was freaky, but i always have strange/scary dreams especially after i watch a scary movie and if it's scary enough like when i watched
resident evil afterwards i had to sleep with the lights on then until 12pm or later.

TerraN EmpirE
10-20-2004, 09:55 PM
the night before last night i dreamed i was attacked by aliens or rather attacked aliens who were in my apt dam buggers cant take a right hook
ok may be i should clarify
my dream started out like one of those 20/20 news shows doing a john stosle Give me A break it was about seemed to be about dieting any way they some how started quoting statistics and some where along the line "and 20% of americans twenty years ago were worried about Alien abduction next thing i know i am standing in front of my Fridge decking Grays by the pair

Elfy
10-20-2004, 10:32 PM
I dreamed the othrer night about aliens too...they flooded the world and we had to free it...it also turned out that I was an alien and had to go against my race and destroy them...freaky...

Rei86
10-23-2004, 06:29 AM
i had this dream once where i was walking along this really long bridge and then it started to break. i jumped to the side and hung on the rail but i fell... when i hit the spikes at the bottom i woke up with sweat all over me... i would have thought it was a nightmare but it wasnt really scary:(

Elfy
10-23-2004, 07:05 AM
oy...last nite I had a weird dream...not scary but wierd...

I was in another world and we had to find these magic books...we finally found them and then we had to sneak through these palaces and we fnally got to this city that was made of waterfall that glistened...that's where it left off...

i dreamt last night about driving my sisters car off a cliff and into a harbour. We sank and the only way we could pull it up was to admit it was an accident...weird as I am afraid of deep water.

TerraN EmpirE
10-27-2004, 01:47 PM
What the H*LL is it with me and alien Boxing?
ok last night i dreamed i had moved in to a big city. i had a new apt a great apt were talking trump tower Apt here. uber rich (great view wall to wall carpet fire place overpriced every thing and more room then most houses ). so its night i am coming out of my Elevator and there they are Gangsta (for some reason there dressed like rappers ?) Grays, big eyes short thin bodies balloon heads Bling Bling... they come up to me and get all up in my face about some thing well i put my foot down and my dukes up. George Forman would be proud.

noir
10-27-2004, 02:10 PM
do u know its supposed to be impossible for u to die in a dream

dragoninja
11-15-2004, 09:43 AM
do u know its supposed to be impossible for u to die in a dream
thats bull ... people can and do die from dreams

Alyssa
11-15-2004, 10:13 AM
Ahh... freaky dreams eh? Guess this one might count then... :D

Well continuing off from my last dream from the other thread, Tatsu-Nii was the soul-maker and he kept summoning Zombies from out of the ground, so I grabbed my shotgun and began blasting the zombies in half.

Wonder what game I was talking about?? X.x - Yeah, I was Claire Redfield from Resident Evil wearing the cute little black collar and red cardigan with a white silk dress beneath, equipped with cleats as my walking shoes O.o, and I kept slashing those zombies with my Mercurial Blood Blade from time to time. When I was surrounded, I summon Equal Blade that dimished all the undead with my holy spell. Suddenly I had this light chain in my hand and I kept whipping a lot more of those stinking critters - a lot of whipping, how sad...

My dream ended there... Don't ask...

Genghis Beatrix
11-15-2004, 10:25 AM
I had a dream that i was hired one time to kill a whole bunch of goblins, and i had to use a bow and arrow, and two got too close, so i had to use a spear. i knocked one down, and kept on hitting it on the forehead with the spear and it kept on grinning a baby like grin, and i finally broke through the skull, and there was a cute smile on it, and i watched the eyes fade out. right after wards, i realized that the goblin wasn't a goblin at all: it was my youth pastor' son.

the other goblin, which i didn't touch, was my three year old brother. he ran away, thankfully.

Alyssa
11-15-2004, 10:27 AM
lol - that is indeed a weird dream - and I thought Tatsu-Nii was a tonberry who kept wiping out souls in disguise...

but goblins and cracking skulls - agh! Not pretty O.o

**Grabs her shotgun and blasts more of the undead, then blasts the goblins too**

Genghis Beatrix
11-15-2004, 10:30 AM
no but the goblins were reallyactually children that i knew!

Alyssa
11-15-2004, 10:37 AM
**gasps** OMG, I didn't know...

O.o

And all the people in my dream were pretty random indeed...

Genghis Beatrix
11-15-2004, 10:42 AM
i love children. i love them so much that i can't wait til i have some of my own. that's why the dream really disturbed me.
i wanna get the dream interperated(sp), but i don't remember when i had it.

Alyssa
11-15-2004, 10:45 AM
To tell you the truth - I never had a dream of little children at all, and that's the funny idea - as I grow up, I see myself reflected upon my age plus those who do surround me, maybe a couple years in difference. I stopped thinking about age when I was 16 - my dream kept showing me being a little girl and I've had that same image ever since...

Genghis Beatrix
11-15-2004, 10:51 AM
I like to act like a little kid, so a lot of times i dream of little kids. i play with little kids, and most of them absolutely love me.
but i don't dream of my self little. i am my regular size in my dreams.

Alyssa
11-15-2004, 10:56 AM
My friend is kinda like that too - she teaches little kids often in class and always talks to me on the phone about her little dreams...

Children are a blessing and joy - and I would hate to give those dreams up in an instant - I did recall having a dream with a little 10-year old boy before... but he was a radical bully - you don't wanna mess with those little kids - lol

Genghis Beatrix
11-15-2004, 11:03 AM
I know what you mean. when i have kids, i hope that i raise them right so that they don't have to pick on anybody, because i know what it is like to be picked on constantly,

Ami~chan
11-15-2004, 02:08 PM
For some reason, I keep having dreams that I am pregnant....
It hasn't been on my mind or anything, but I dream that just about every night....

Rena6793
11-15-2004, 04:16 PM
The night I saw The Grudge (the day it came out) I had a dream it was real, but VERY different.

botan79
11-15-2004, 05:06 PM
O.K I really don't have freaky dreams but I do have really weird dreams.One time I had a dream I went though a portal that was in a dryer to save a planet of blue people,now tell me if that's weird or not.:D

En Svensk Tiger
11-15-2004, 05:12 PM
O.K I really don't have freaky dreams but I do have really weird dreams.One time I had a dream I went though a portal that was in a dryer to save a planet of blue people,now tell me if that's weird or not.:D
Dude, that's nothing compared to what I dreamt about after 2 days of no sleep and halo2 playing. I saw some weird stuff man...

Nullpunkt
11-15-2004, 05:16 PM
I can imagine...

I have had some strange dreams indeed... one, for instance, in which I inadvertently stabbed a girl whom I had a crush on for a while; then, after I stabbed her, she collapsed into my arms and told me that she loved me. The weirdest thing, however, was the fact that instead of blood, a strange orange goo came out of her sword wound. O_o

Rick

Rena6793
11-15-2004, 05:56 PM
0.o..youre not a killer right?

Eris
11-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Had a really strange experience a few nights back.

I went to bed, fell asleep, the usual, then i dreamt i was watching TV like really late, and realized that it was 4 am or so, and that i went to bed again... the thing is, i'm not 100% it was a dream. It's all really blurry and so o_O;

SwOrDzYs
11-15-2004, 06:30 PM
Rick kills bum bum bummmmm (he ish kinda sick O.o lol kiddin)
ooo long time ago i had a wierd dream

me and my friends were walking into a forest temple and i was wearing indiana jones clothes (and i dont never seen any indiana jones movies) and then some indians wit big masks killed us and then we came back to life and i saw above me -2 LIVES- then we fell into spikes then it said-1 LIVES- then...we were running from a boulder and thaz it

Zedekiah
11-15-2004, 06:31 PM
@ Eud.
Awww... So cute.

Maybe you were just too drunk to be able to see the difference of fantasy and reality... again :P

SwOrDzYs
11-15-2004, 06:53 PM
O.o mebe but im not sure..lol

Eris
11-15-2004, 06:57 PM
@ Eud.
Awww... So cute.

Maybe you were just too drunk to be able to see the difference of fantasy and reality... again :P
All sober. Which makes it even weirder.

Ollie
11-15-2004, 07:07 PM
my dreams get progressively stranger every night ^_^

animeglobe
11-15-2004, 07:29 PM
i had a dream about being chased by a hot dog and pop corn and i was screaming for my life

elite kippyhat
11-15-2004, 07:32 PM
the only funny dreeam i had was to find out my school teacher was a girl.. hehe

elite kippyhat
11-15-2004, 07:32 PM
popcorn huh? hmmm... 000 ( o ......) weird, sounds tasty ^_^

Rena6793
11-15-2004, 07:54 PM
I had a dream once when i was little.My mom and me and bunch of other people were standing around this weired giant bowl thingy.And moms arm fell off.S i was all, ill get it!so i went and got it, came back and nobody had right arms, then i woke up.prety creepy, huh?

Innotech
11-15-2004, 08:17 PM
I have one particular kind of dream almost every time I have a dream. I am in either my home or some other building, and outside is the firecest, most black, and violent storm you can imagine. Of course I always spot a tornado which immediately heads right for me. then I spend some time looking for the safest place to shelter and wait for it to hit. Usually it hits the opposite side of the building and never makes it to where I am. I like tornadoes in real life, but if one ever comes too close, I will of course take shelter.

Rena6793
11-15-2004, 08:20 PM
I like thunder storms, or just regular rain storms.

Yojimbo51
11-15-2004, 08:28 PM
I sometimes have a dream where a man wearing all black, including a mask and cape, and no face is constantly after me, shooting at me with a crossbow, and right when I'm about to wake up I'm able to turn around and start fighting with him.

Rena6793
11-15-2004, 08:35 PM
*quikly turns into a psyciratrist*Any...enimies?

-Shizu-
07-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Ummm this is the dream i had and that _sakura-chan_ had: i was in a dark place with three ppl.we all had keyblades.tell me if u had it cuz me and sakura-chan wanna find the 3 person in my dream(and sakura-chans)plz do not lie.and replie "no" or "yes".if yes ill ask u a few questions on an email(like a quiz)such as "how old are u?" ,"where do u live?" and "are u a girl or a boy?"(do not answer on the forum only answer on the email i sent)PLZ replie!:p

Marie2007
07-27-2005, 02:56 PM
one time even though we werent fighting i dreamed my best friend stole my bf and they plotted to kill me.

-Shizu-
07-27-2005, 07:09 PM
one time even though we werent fighting i dreamed my best friend stole my bf and they plotted to kill me.that sux.

harakiri
07-27-2005, 07:34 PM
i can't remember most of my dreams

yokoe1887
07-27-2005, 07:50 PM
well I had a dream about a woman committing suicide in a mansion...she had hung herself from the ceiling.......she was just dangling there.....she had long brown hair that covered her face........the freaky part is...I had this dream the day after I went to an auction sale at that mansion.....no one lives there.....I didn't know any of it's past history.........I told my granny about the dream and she said that a woman had really hung herself there........I got really creeped out......I've had dreams like this before..where things have actually happened.....and I didn't know about them until I dreamed it......I've had a few where I had a dream about something before it happened........In a lot of my dreams I can actually feel pain.........when I wake up I'm still hurting.......

-Shizu-
07-27-2005, 08:14 PM
Ummm this is the dream i had and that _sakura-chan_ had: i was in a dark place with three ppl.we all had keyblades.tell me if u had it cuz me and sakura-chan wanna find the 3 person in my dream(and sakura-chans)plz do not lie.and replie "no" or "yes".if yes ill ask u a few questions on an email(like a quiz)such as "how old are u?" ,"where do u live?" and "are u a girl or a boy?"(do not answer on the forum only answer on the email i sent)PLZ replie!:pummm replie on an email...(my email>[email protected])

Ωmega
07-27-2005, 08:18 PM
i had one last night....i had a dream that i was lying in bed the same position i was actually in.then all of a sudden my mom (in reality...not in the dream) screams...and i realize that in my dream there was a hand comming up from the side of my bed and it hold my hand...then my mom starts screaming at my brother for scaring her and i wake up...it was so WEIRD

Chrono
07-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Last night, I dreamt that I was in plain. Nothing in sight, except nature. Then Jay-Jay the Jet Plan pops out of no where, and starts singing a japanese song. So I sing along with him, and a bunch of little Harry Potter heads start singing too. We begin to into the sunset, and start stepping on a rainbow. We walked into the sun, singing some "happy" japanese song. (If you catch my drift of "Happy")
I was like "What is a destroyer of worlds dreaming about that for?".

BrittyBott
07-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I had a dream once that one of my good guy friends killed himself. We were in an apartment(don't know why) and I went for a walk for some air, and when I came back, he was lying on the floor....And there was an empty bottle of pills and a bloody knife. It was so realistic. With one hand (IN the dream) I tried to stop the bleeding by holding his wrist, and with the other hand I was trying to dial 911, but my hands were full of blood and my fingers kept slipping and I couldn't hit the numbers....

Link-Kun
07-27-2005, 08:53 PM
My most scarey dream happened a week ago on tuesday.I was in the middle ages standing on a cliff.Someone pushed me and I fell into the town.I got up but someone stabbed me in the back.I ran and ran.I noticed I was on a cloud and I fell.Then I woke up.

kaisen
07-28-2005, 04:57 AM
Hmm... Once I dreamt that I was stabbed by a loved one. Weird thing is he said "Don't leave me..." when he was stabbing me O_o I felt weird and thought about that dream the whole day, couldn't concentrate on anything I did @_@ and... I was smiling when I was dying @_@ Wassup with that??!!

Mayonnaise
07-28-2005, 08:13 AM
A freaky dream that I had was a few years ago, I think. I can't believe I still remember it. ^_^;

Anyways, I dreamt that I was walking to school one day, and out of nowhere came this tornado... Yeah, weird. So I ran into school (and I can't believe I made it), and I saw all these kids acting normally like they do. They didn't even notice the tornado. I was yelling and screaming at them, and they wouldn't listen.

Then... The tornado came past the school and broke some windows. I woke up after that. It was too scary to handle. Plus, I was about 7 years old at the time. >.>;

softrain
07-28-2005, 10:33 AM
I can usually remember like 2 or 3 of my dreams...and sometimes after i wake up i go back to that same dream x.x

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-28-2005, 10:36 AM
I always have the same dream over, and over...It's where i'm falling, and I keep falling. Then right before I hit the ground I wake up

Karel
07-28-2005, 10:52 AM
All my dreams aren't good, they have alot of chill, but I never do remember them well.. I just know I get this heart aches when I wake up.

Chrono
07-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Oh my gosh, I had the coolest dream!
Okay, so All The Small Things (By Blink 182) was playing, and I was in the dark. Then the light pops on, and theres a bunch of people with mullets. They all start headbanging. Not just guys, little girls, old ladies, everyone. We all headbanged in peace. Then one guy hits me in the face with his hair, so I hit him back. But when I did that, his head fell of. He started laughing, and I woke up.
I love my dreams! :slurp:

ranma_my_luv
07-28-2005, 03:27 PM
i have many a strange dream including:
1. something to do with finding a stray cat and the dream ended up with me trying to find water for a fish, which in all actuallity was the cat
2.makin out with many ppl
3.being a part of a vegetable circus where a carrot was the ringleader dude
and i know theres another one, but im blanking on it, but i will figure it out eventually

VARLY
07-29-2005, 09:58 AM
dreams hmm...
- scary, chased by monster things
- the one that keep running the same scene or continuing like a long story
- recently i'm tired n i can fall a sleep easily, n i get dream even i'm just sleeping for 10 minutes!

Link-Kun
07-29-2005, 12:54 PM
My most scarey dream happened three times and every time I dream it I get farther and farther in the dream.My dream starts that I 'm on the ground laying on my back.My house is on fire and I see a girl fling in the air throwing wind blades at me.I hop back on my feet and dodge the blades just barley.I run to the fire station and I ask for a gun.He shows me racoons.Then he hands me a rifle and tells me to shoot the ship.I aim and pull the trigger but I keep missing.Then the girl with wind throws blades at me then I wake up.

harakiri
07-30-2005, 06:48 PM
accualy,when i was 5,i had a dream that my dad drank something and turned into godzilla.and he was gonna eat me.then i woke up.

cowboydemon666
07-30-2005, 07:00 PM
i have had some pretty weird dreams...
1. i was in a graveyard with my aunt and then the gravestones started to shake and angel from buffy the vampire slayer showed up saying we had to leave. my aunt left without me and i was left there speachless. then i crawed behind some bushes to hide from zombies and then they saw me. it ended there....
2. my friends and i were trapped in a mad scientists lair and we all split up and somehow i ended up by myself in this room with a big window. when i looked out the window all these people were flying and then this family came up to me and the wife said "oh lets take it with us" and then the husband said "no. she cant fly" sad dream...
3. i was trying to be killed by an elf... that was a really weird dream
4. me, my mom, and my moms bf were in the city and we lost my mom so we had to go work at a chinese food place for some reason and then i escaped and asked various people to help me find my mom and then we were on the highway and foudn her
5. i lost my mom and had to go through various levels of the board game "mall madness" to find her
6. i have had so many dreams where its me just dating people i like and then ending up making out with them... weird, eh?
7. i also had a dream that yuki from fruits basket was in a gang and he locked me in a library. and then it switched to a party where right when you walk in there were bookshelves filled with manga. thats where i spent my whole time ^^
8. and, the last one i can remember for now is that inuyasha and kagome and i were in an apartment building and they kept jumping in and out of the windows quoting lines from the show and movies... i kept telling them to stop because it annoyed me but inuyasha came over and licked my face... it was so weird!!!!!

MistaCloudStrife
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Freaky dreams?

Ummm... black and white dreams where I know i'm sleeping so i yell to try and wake mysef up, then I'm in bed and I think i'm awake but later on i realise i'm still sleeping and i yell again... and wake up... and the cycle continues..

chii-fan-lover
08-01-2005, 10:27 PM
i have dreams that feel real
and in my dreams im dieing or my family is
it so creepy

Taikyo
08-01-2005, 10:56 PM
i have dreams that feel real
and in my dieing or my family is
it so creepy
o.O mine was some what similar, but it felt like a bad action movie..@.@;; some crazy killer was coming after my dad and my whole family. So we had our doors blocked seal tight. And we all had to learn how to protect ourselves..so i think we had like something that only holds 5 amo at a time...then it went all white on me, and i had another crazy dream when the world gone all crazy! XD Then i saw a poor little baby being proctected by this large cat thing, and then it was soo horrible...that even i could write it down. Did i mention that the baby was being attacked by hungery mutated humans...T_T then i woke up from the horrible image.

That was the wrost i had....the image of the poor thing it was soo vivid...XD

cowboydemon666
08-01-2005, 11:07 PM
That sounds horrible! That poor baby...

I, also, have had so many dreams that feel real. I've also had dreams where I know I'm sleeping and I try to wake myself up, but I cant. I always think I'm gonna get stuck in them. There was this one dream that I had where I was in my bed, falling in an elevator shaft. Just falling... down... down... down. And I've even had dreams where I'm just writing something down and when I wake up I think I have a pencil in my hand, and I look at it and nothing's there. My hand is just in the shape of holding a writing utensil. It's so weird... I have lots of weird dreams...

ranma_my_luv
08-01-2005, 11:19 PM
i have had some pretty weird dreams...
1. i was in a graveyard with my aunt and then the gravestones started to shake and angel from buffy the vampire slayer showed up saying we had to leave. my aunt left without me and i was left there speachless. then i crawed behind some bushes to hide from zombies and then they saw me. it ended there....
2. my friends and i were trapped in a mad scientists lair and we all split up and somehow i ended up by myself in this room with a big window. when i looked out the window all these people were flying and then this family came up to me and the wife said "oh lets take it with us" and then the husband said "no. she cant fly" sad dream...
3. i was trying to be killed by an elf... that was a really weird dream
4. me, my mom, and my moms bf were in the city and we lost my mom so we had to go work at a chinese food place for some reason and then i escaped and asked various people to help me find my mom and then we were on the highway and foudn her
5. i lost my mom and had to go through various levels of the board game "mall madness" to find her
6. i have had so many dreams where its me just dating people i like and then ending up making out with them... weird, eh?
7. i also had a dream that yuki from fruits basket was in a gang and he locked me in a library. and then it switched to a party where right when you walk in there were bookshelves filled with manga. thats where i spent my whole time ^^
8. and, the last one i can remember for now is that inuyasha and kagome and i were in an apartment building and they kept jumping in and out of the windows quoting lines from the show and movies... i kept telling them to stop because it annoyed me but inuyasha came over and licked my face... it was so weird!!!!!

omfg! i remember playing mall madness with you and sophie! i got so pissed at you guys for always wining :badrazz: it was such a lame game ha! brings back good memories....*flashback*....

Sweet Lucidity
08-01-2005, 11:25 PM
oh man all of my dreams are freaky!!!! i woulnd be soo happy when i get a decent dream

- this is the only part i rember clearly which is ther shortest part to were you get the jist that it was freaky: (takes place during the rise of zombies and other fleashing things)my dad mom and some other people i dont rember were riding down an ally on this beat up glof cart that didnt have a top (or it think thats what it was) to see my dad's girl friend's daughter she just had a baby(which is weired cause shes not pregnate) and imagion an ally that is large enought to fit a car and a half with wise, with tall round blue tents that had pregnate women in them and as you road along to the main tent at the end you see the tents shaking and you can hear zombies in there ripping the fleash off the women and the babies crying and the silensing of them.and in the ally instead of a wall there (the opposite from the tents) there was a fence (which is like a few inches from the vechical)and there were zombies eating other zombies and some were up against the fence rattling it to get on the otherside

Sake
08-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I don't ever get freaky dreams, I just dream about really hot chicks......

pyrothunder336
08-02-2005, 12:15 AM
The freakest dream I ever had was when my fat ugly English teacher put me on a rack (medieval torcher device) and tried to seduce me. I couldn't sleep and I threw up in class everyday for a month. It still haunts me tell this day.

Sexy Monk Miroku
08-02-2005, 12:21 AM
The freakest dream I ever had was when my fat ugly English teacher put me on a rack (medieval torcher device) and tried to seduce me. I couldn't sleep and I threw up in class everyday for a month. It still haunts me tell this day.Oh my god, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. It's so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry, but that is so damn funny.... oh, man... ok, I'll stop.

But I've had some pretty weird dreams.... I've had ones where they seem real. They scare me because I cant wake myself up from them. I've had others but I cant think of them now...

super trunks
08-02-2005, 12:24 AM
i had a dream when i was killed by numbers that is why i hate math

-Shizu-
08-02-2005, 12:24 AM
*sigh*no 1 will answer me

Sake
08-02-2005, 12:38 AM
My freakiest dream was either:
1) The world was being invaded by aliens that looked like multicolored playdoh, and tried to kill people with the scent of freshly mown grass. (Truly, don't ask)
2) Or that the girls from DOA were all after me trying to seduce me and (here's the freaky part) I was running (I still don't know why.) WHY DID I RUN? It didn't matter in the end though, they surronded me and then..... MY FREAKING ALARM WENT OFF!!!

Mistress Koneko
08-02-2005, 12:46 AM
my craziest and freakiest dream which I had pretty recently was this:

For some reason my grandma (who passed away a while ago), my sister and a baby (for some reason) were all living in this old apartment looking kind of room....they said that I could live with them and I walked around the place (in kind of a circle Oo) and said that I wanted my own room.....my grandma said that I could pick one of the other rooms in the building if I wanted and I decided to check out my options.....

the first door I opened was a white room and full of cobwebs and paint peeling off the walls with nothing else in it....I decided it wasn't for me so I closed the door and went to the next room...

the next room the door was locked so somehow I opened the door and saw that it was really dark and creepy and sent chills up my spine....I got this really weird sensation like the hairs sticking up on the back on my neck and all of a sudden this creature/being/thing whatever it was lunged at me wanting to get out of the room with a primal shrill shriek....I quickly closed and locked it back up again...

running away from that room as fast as I could I went to the next room and noticed it wasn't locked so I took that as a good sign....it was a double door room like an entrance to a ball room or something

inside it was kind of dusty and had a musty/damp smell to it....it had hardwood floors and a fireplace off to the right corner with an old dusty/musty chair in front of it....it also had a bigger fireplace which you saw first thing when you walked right into the room.....for some reason there was a busted dusty adjustable basketball hoop with a stand off to my right...it was really kind of trippy so I left it....and when I went to the next room I realized I ended up back at my grandma's room.....I was kind of confused for a bit and told them about what I saw and decided that I didn't want to live in that building....they said that they understood and I went to leave....

the way to leave was really weird though.....I had to go down all these stairs like it was a really high up stairwell with HUGE windows....the thing that was REALLY trippy was that there was this big line of people and the stairwell was filled up to the top with water......I asked someone what was going on and they said not to worry that it will drain soon and then we could all leave......that there was a rope to hang onto while the stairwell was flooded like this.....sure enough I then saw the rope but I also saw a little boy having trouble hanging onto the rope.....I tried to get the people's attention to help him but it was like they didn't even hear me.....so I went into the water and helped the boy myself telling him to hang on just a bit longer......slowly I realized that the water started to drain and everyone started floating on down to the staircase as the water drained and we all started to leave...

that was when I woke up.....

I usually don't have dreams or don't remember them with this much detail.....it was very nuts......

Envy><
08-02-2005, 01:39 AM
i had a dream about Greed of fullMetal alchemist....and i dont want to explain some of the stuff that happened ;<.<

helba
08-02-2005, 01:44 AM
every time i have a dream and when i wake up i never remember my dream........ i cant remember the last time i had a dream

DownRight-eviL
08-02-2005, 01:47 AM
When I thought I was awake, but I was actually dreaming. It was actually very real. It felt real yanno because I was doing everyday things like eating, going to school, talking to my friends. Except there was one little odd thing. Not once did my dream self think about anything. It only seemed as if I was acting like I was alive and healthy.

Freaky.

I woke up with a start and started spazzing. Who wouldn't?

stigmatize
08-02-2005, 03:28 AM
I always have cases or deja vu..where in real-life situations, i vaguely felt like i've seen it happen in my dreams before. It's quite freaky at times. :|

Vagary
08-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I remember this freaky dream I had about a goat...then the police came...and they wanted the goat...and then I ran away with the goat...and then they shot me...T.T

FierceFeli.
08-08-2005, 04:34 AM
I dreamed once that I was on a shoppingtour with paris Hilton... I was like 23 years old, famous and rich....

blondy
08-08-2005, 07:21 PM
I was getting chased by a sworm of angry pengwens. It was weird!!!

-Shizu-
08-08-2005, 08:31 PM
...O_O interesting

-Shizu-
08-08-2005, 08:33 PM
did i just read a post,post a replie and find that i posted before i replied to whath u posted? oro

-Shizu-
08-08-2005, 08:34 PM
yup

umi-chan
08-08-2005, 10:39 PM
um, well i've had two dreams that predicted death, deaths of pets...

the first was just a normal dream where my friend called me up and told me that her hamster had died, and the i woke up but the next time i talked to my friend i said i was sorry that her hmster died and she wa all like how did u know? It had just died that morning.

and then another time i was supposedly in the middle of the street at night and i'm stuck, like i cant move for some reason and i see a car coming at me and then it hits me but only on my left side and then i wake up, and then a week later i wake up at 3 am to find my cat moewing in the middle of the street (My bed room over looks teh street) and she had bee side swiped by a car. sadly she was sstill alive when we foudn ehr but she had to be put down. and where she was found was exactly where i had dreamed i was hit...

.Lovebeat
08-08-2005, 10:58 PM
I were Son-Goku, and had all the superpowers and etc...and I tried to kill my friends T_T and I we were in that mansion on FFVII, in Nibelheim...it was...weird...Don't really remember anything.

Sinnaku
08-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Suprisingly, the last dream i had was like 2 nights ago. And it was about anime. How ironic.

It was a little strange, I was in this plane and all the people from inu-yasha were there. Well only the five main people. But the plane crashed and we all like went everywhere and I met up with kagome and sango and did a threesome.............
And i dont rember much else cept some boring crap that i doubt anyone cares about.

If you do wanna hear it...
The plane crashes and we all get seperated. So since i'm always me in my dreams and never someone else I was walking around in some forest. I went to some like factory or something and radiod an SOS. But i got nothing so i went on. I came up to the forest exit and left into a meadow like place. That was where the plane wreck was. Fire and burning pieces of the plane. Lots of debre was all around. So, I looked inside to see if anyone was there, nope, so i walked on. A while and I found like a hotel or some place like it. So I go up and find that Kagome and Sango were taking shelter in it. There was a pool they were in. I went up and said some stuff that I can't remember that well but I do remember that Sango said she hated all the chicks who thought they could anything they wanted because they were so hot n' sexy and I said "You're jealous." And so.... yeah. The rest of the dialouge isn't that interesting. So, Sango wanted to prove she wasn't jealous of **** and we went up the hotel or something, whatever it was, and has sex. Then Kagome ran in and is all "What are you doing!?" and she joined in. Then I woke up after like 3 or 4 minutes of a threesome...... I'm not giving you details!!

Sake
08-08-2005, 11:39 PM
I always have cases or deja vu..where in real-life situations, i vaguely felt like i've seen it happen in my dreams before. It's quite freaky at times. :|
o_O I DO THAT ALL THE TIME! Even if I've never been there before, I feel like I have, and know where everything is! I can tell you it's a really freaky feeling.
Like I can walk into a place, I'll like get kinda dizzy (I ALWAYS do that in somewhere I haven't been.........), then I'll get a feeling that *insert item here* will be *insert location here* and it'll be there. It's really kinda scary.......

Darrmyth
08-08-2005, 11:54 PM
i have bad dream's all the time and i have really bad deja vo

Hideeho135
08-09-2005, 12:04 AM
me and my brother went to the store and we ran over these two huge black dogs with gigantic gold eyes, and then we were watching tv and they were looking in thriugh the mirror and they came barging in and destroyed everything and the roof caved in.........................................yeah

Sake
08-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Can these be GOOD but freaky dreams? Just wondering.
I'm always having good dreams that are freaky.

Darklord
08-09-2005, 08:44 AM
I had alot of weird or interesting dreams or some scary....

Tsuna Kadiri
08-09-2005, 09:37 AM
I've never had a nightmare ... oh wait, when I was 5, I had a nightmare, but now that I think about it, it wasn't even scary. X_x

I always dream about video games. Haha.. a few nights ago, I had a dream where I was in a video game .. I was with 5 other people, it was like an RPG, and we had to kill these spider monster things.. O_o .. well, we were in this huge, black church like building, and we were right about to beat the game, but right before we could open the door, about 300 of these soldiers came out of nowhere, so we had to kill them all before we could open the finishing door. Then I woke up. We never won.. T_T .. but that dream was pretty fun. ^^

I never dream about flying. I always have dreams where I die.. O__o .. and I can actually experience how it feels to die. It's strange..

Amix
08-13-2005, 10:32 PM
One time I was dreaming I was a chick..o_o No lie, I was a hot chick though..xD

teed
08-13-2005, 11:29 PM
i stoped having freaky dreams long time ago!! thanx god....

cat21333
08-13-2005, 11:37 PM
i have wierd dreams. some kind of fantasy world crap that i dont understand. In some of my dreams i have seen things that would later happen. Nothing serious or any thing just wierd and with no point at all.

Sweet Lucidity
09-07-2005, 03:51 PM
i have this one where i keep jumping off a cliff cause i like it and it's just not some small one it big well the first time i fell i didn't jump i was just suddenly falling and i hit rock bottom then suddenly i was at a cliff and just keep jumping off cause i liked it and every time just before i was a bout to hit maybe about 50ft or so i would get butterflys...weired...

Loljoke
09-07-2005, 04:14 PM
I often remember my dreams, and they are usually very interesting, lol
Every night, I learn something new :) or alteast almost everynight.

.:Sweet~Dreams:.
09-07-2005, 04:20 PM
One of my dreams,I was in a colorful heaven full of hamsters.Then they turned into vicious blood thristy murderous hamsters from Hamtaro and killed me.I was scared of Hamtaro for a week.

*Nosferatu-Adore
09-07-2005, 04:35 PM
This would fit under the topic of Freaky Dreams, I suppose... It was about about last year that I had it. You know those dreams where some impending doom is about to strike, and you're trying to get out but you can't move? This was an interest twist on one of those...

Two of my friends and I were walking down a strange street at night, and we just randomly walked into some weird house. It seemed really, really tall from the inside. One of my friends and I start jumping on the floor, because it's made of sort of trampoline-ish material, but you could bounce really high. My other friend goes up to this piano and goes, "Hey guys, listen to this!". As she starts playing the keys make different farting noises instead of music. Then as we are enjoying ourselves, we hear walking above, and someone coming down the stairs. It was Michael Jackson, and it was his house we were in! We quickly tried to get out the door, but we were bouncing so high and we couldn't stop to get through the door! We panicked as Jackson drew farther and farther down the stairs until we, at the last second, broke out the door and ran away. Then I woke up.

I also had one where I fell off the Golden Gate Bridge.

And another where I fell down some weird spiral slippery thing, slammed into an old lady, and we both fell into Oblivion.

Gizoku
09-07-2005, 08:16 PM
i rarely dream, when i do its usually a nightmare or something diffrent. i had one that had something to do with a weird monster thing keeping me captive and trying to eat me. but isnt it weird how u dream and when ur in the dream it seems scarier then when u tell it to someone?

Mira Kaiba
09-07-2005, 08:22 PM
I had a Star Trek Enterprise dream once... I was in Sickbay, and it was underwater... I don't know why, then we were attacked by Malcolm Reed (too bad, I liked him too) and he shot me in the arm and it hurt like nothing else!!!!
I swear! I hate it when I feel pain in my dreams, cause it drives me crazy, and then I wake up and it's not there. Anyway, that's what happened. Anyway, in a later dream, Malcolm apologized to me, which makes it okay.
See, my dreams are really weird.

Moon Helix Avatar
09-07-2005, 08:36 PM
I've all way's had weird dreams, some were VERY disturbing and very scary to me mostly when I was younger.My pre teen years I had dreams where I was wandering around in hell, was like a maze of underground caves litterd with satanic statues and carvings, oh and it had bathroom stalls there too. lol

When I was very young maby 6-9 maby, I had this dream where I was in total darkness.I remember feeling immensley scared and clostrophobic, then there would come these ebbing veins of red that would flash, and when they did this unbelivable pain coursed thrue my entire body evan felt like shredding me thrue my bones in hot searing waves.Felt like I could not wake up.
I allway's woak up screaming hysterically drenched in sweat soaked my pajamas in sweat, it allways took my mother a half hour at least to calm me down.To this day I have no idea what those were all about, I do not think those are the kind of dreames a kid is supposed to have.....:<_<:

Halio
09-10-2005, 03:36 PM
well I was walking to a cabin in the woods with my viola I had been running from somthing I entered the cabin and went in a bedroom there was a wolf standing over a womans body the wolf atacked and killed me I saw my own guts ripped out in great detail.

the wierdest dream I had was I was sitting on a cloud with hello kitty the out of no where she had a knife and she said ready to die then she murdered me.

-akichan-
09-10-2005, 07:07 PM
INVESTIGATION

I went to this one mention in Japan, its in the snow mountain...i was with my frds, there were 10 pplz i remembered clearly, then one was missing....so 9 of us were splitted up to find the girl that was missing...then i suddenly saw that girl with the knife stabbed on her body and blood was flowing, i was like..."AHHHHH" then everyone came, one of our leaders were checking if the doors were locked, but everything was locked, the door, and the windows. So our leader was wondering who would be the killer and got to be one of us, but all of us were at the great hall, it was weird...So the later on during the night time i took the flashlight with me...and discover if theres anything that helps to solve this investigation....then i found something right near where the person died on...it was a note....i thought it might help to solve the investigation so i picked it up. After i picked it up, someone behind me hit me with something heavy...then i passed out and woke up xD

Sinnaku
09-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Ok heres a strange dream I had:

I'm in this long hallway, I mean long. I couldn't see the end of it. So in it there are all these doors and the doors have these names of like video games and places in the world and religious places. So anyway i'm walking down that hall and this guy comes out of this one door and he goes 'Follow me...' he gets out this key and unlocks a door that doesn't have anything on it. I went in and the guy shut the door on me. Inside there was like this big pit of lava and all of a sudden this dragon emerges and starts spitting fire at me. I started doing all these flips and stuff up and down the stairs. I don't know what happened after that becuase I woke up.

Another one, this one is ridiculously long:

I'm in this pretty low rate town running around in the middle of the night. For some reason i'm on a mission with some other people to... stalk and kill.... some people. Eventually we just get kinda bored start stalking this one guy who was out in the street. I think it was some time in the past because the roads were all dirt and the houses were made of wood. Most of them anyways. So we are stalking this guy and he gets a little suspicious and gets kinda edgey to get home. We are jumping from roof to roof following him and eventually I jumped down on his head and stabbed him. He dies. So then we go get this one chick and we all go to this like basketball court/roller rink... I'm not sure what it really was but all I know is that we were causing mayhem! And we had roller blades on... For some odd reason. It was like a basketball game and we just skate through on roller blades messing up the game and stuff. I took that chick we picked up to this door and opened it and it was like this little dock on a lake and we sat looking at the moon and stuff. Don't ask... I didn't get the romanticity either. So we like had some fun and me and that chick kinda I guess we loved each other? Something like that. Anyway, for some reason we put our shoes and some other materials in these lockers and some woman locked them in with this key and she told us we had to tell her why she should unlock it and if she wants to, she'll open our locker for us. So we like told her some stories but I said I was going to stick my hand down her throat and rip her lungs out. So she opened it. I think what happened next was we went on another assassin spree. We wanted to kill this one little girl we were following and we all converged on her. I went up first real slow like taking a few steps forward and then the others were about to charge her and slaughter her but then for some reason god only knows I saw one of my teachers in the window of like this resturaunt or something and I grabbed the chick we were about to rip apart and told the other guys to stop! I said something that wouldn't make sense if I posted it up but it made them stop and I think I was lying to them so we could let her live. I think I thought she was hot in my dream or something but I didn't want to kill her. So then it's like a few years later and somehow that girl I loved at the lake with the moon watching and the stuff... died. Somehow... So I talked to this magic guy and asked him if she could be braught back to life. I guess I knew this guy for a while or something or he knew me or he like hung out with us a lot or something because he knew a lot about me and her. So I ask him and we have some conversation and he's like "Do you even think she wants to come back!?" after we got into a little arguement. Then I had some flashbacks to events that were skipped in the little time travel from the killing spree to now. They went in reverse order... I think. I remember we were on this boat out in a lake, just the two of us. Then I remembered us having a fight and I like punched her. Then I had some other flashbacks of fights and me abusing her and only a few nice memories. The last one was of that night at the dock with the moon. She put her arm around my shoulder and leaned her head on me. Something like that... Once again, don't ask. So then the flashbacks ended and I thought about all the abuse and pain I caused her. I felt real depressed about myself just standing there looking at the floor. They guy said "What you decide now will be your only decision. I can't perform this spell at another time if you decide 'no." So I thaught about all that abusiveness and said to him really depressed at myself "No..." and turned and walked away. Ok, it gets kinda confusing and medaforic at this point. Try to bear with me. So then I had a flashback to that one night again. With the dock and us watching the moon, I remembered like how much we knew the other loved us. So I turned around and ran back saying "I changed my mind! I changed my mind!" as I ran. I went back in his little hut and he was packing up these strange machines. I said again "I changed my mind." But he just shook his head and said "You already said no. I can't change it now." I fell to my knees and couldn't speak. My mouth dropped open and I was paralyzed. He put one last little trinket into his bag and put it around his shoulder. He walked right past me and out the door. I was still there, stunned. I couldn't believe myself. I was angry, regretful, sad, and just overwhealmed at what I did. I made the worst mistake of my life and wanted to end it. I thought, still on my knees, that at least if I was dead... I could be with her. But I coyuldn't move, I could hardly breathe. I just looked at my palms and hallucinated blood dripping off them. I tried to stand but my legs were totally frozen. One tear dropped and I put my hands to ground and said something like "Bring her back now...!" and some red glowing figure was hovering in front of me. It was in the shape of a person.... it glowed for a while then she appeared! All my function came back to me and got up and hugged her. She just said to me "I missed you........."

Leena
09-10-2005, 11:49 PM
My weird dream was about a giant snake chasing me. It chased me to a dead end but it said *Stop running away from me, i'm here to protect you* that was weird.

Taveenai
09-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Text too long for me to quote....

That second one is so romantic. I wish I was in your dream so I knew how it went.

MirrorMan
09-11-2005, 12:17 AM
That is a... LONG post. But I did take my time reading it. It was cool. I like the secondone more. It was really... unique.

I had a dream where god killed all these good nice people and sent demons to eat the bad people. It was wierd becuase I was like running away from the demons and stuff. I woke up before I got eaten though.

The Awakening
09-11-2005, 12:28 AM
The really long story goes here
It is really... really... cool.

The long one is

I had a dream where I was cooking spaghetti and it came alive and attacked me...

It happened after I watched this muppet thing. Yes I watch the muppets.... -_-

Deathbyspartan
09-11-2005, 03:57 AM
lol i have sevral e.g i got attacked by people and then all my friends hated me and i did some things i wouldnt do in real life lol

BloodyRamune
09-11-2005, 11:13 AM
I like having nightmares. Strangely enough, nightmares inspire me. I have this recurrent dream/nightmare in which I'm in a building of sorts, kinda like a hospital, and every time I enter a room and I'm alone, but especially if the room's walls are painted white, there's this pile of bloody human bodyparts lying in a corner. And there's always a message written in blood on one of the walls. I don't remeber what it says, but I know it's different every time. The strangest part to this is that I'm not scared - or at least not scared s***less - and somehow the blood and the human bodyparts disappear whenever I try to show them to someone else.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-11-2005, 12:31 PM
I keep having these two dreams... here they are:

I am three... and there is fire everywhere... and I cant walks I am in a highchair... and everyone is scraming and I am all hot... and then I am burning... and then I wake up... and I am breathing hard like I have been running... scary...

The second is...
well I can't remember anything but the very end... I am being leaned over by a guy and I can see everything but his face its in shadow... and I feel...happy... And I wake up as he leans down to kiss me...
It weird.... o.0

animeseishi
09-16-2005, 06:39 AM
i rarely have nightmares and dreams or whatever brain activity at night.. i dont sleepwalk either too..im just to tired when i go to bed for such activities when asleep...

bms
09-16-2005, 07:47 AM
The only dream I can remeberis writen in my sig.