PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

shi_amai
10-16-2004, 08:45 AM
I want to make a website layout but I need some insperation. Can anyone one help me... please? :(

JiruCloud
10-16-2004, 08:57 AM
If you get a free website, like geocities.com, you can usually get free layouts to choose from too... or you could make the ever-traditional tile format for your fave pic, filling the screen with it. Hope that helps! pm me anytime!

Daenerys
10-16-2004, 10:28 AM
What's the site about? Is it a personal blog?

Do you have your own domain, or is it hosted on a domain? Is it on crappy hosting?

So many questions need to be answered before I can give you any real help ^^

shi_amai
10-16-2004, 10:39 AM
What's the site about? Is it a personal blog?

Do you have your own domain, or is it hosted on a domain? Is it on crappy hosting?

So many questions need to be answered before I can give you any real help ^^

Lol, you just have to make it complicated, huh?

Anyways, it's a hosted domain. The host is hostultra. It's pretty much a personal site. It's supposed to be like a little community... or something like that.

Daenerys
10-16-2004, 11:03 AM
A personal site about you? Well if it's personal, think about the stuff you like best. The stuff that defines you as a person. Kinda like the picture you have in your sig. Base it around something that defines you?

shi_amai
10-16-2004, 11:43 AM
Well I mean it's kind of personal, but it's also a community, like as to say maybe a message board and a chat.

Daenerys
10-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Then just do whatever, and when you get members and etc, ask them what they want ^^