PDA

View Full Version : Hate Hilary Duff?

Havana
10-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Who finds Hilary Duff an annoying, goody two-shoes who wants everything
she seems like a nice person but i'm not really sure.

Shadowstarr
10-13-2004, 04:47 PM
i think she's ok but i don't really like her music

Himura Enishi
10-13-2004, 04:48 PM
boo her, shes fat

Suzuna
10-13-2004, 04:52 PM
She's FAT? Wow. Like Kate Moss much?
Oh, and, I personally think Hilary is ok. Not great, ok.

Dark_Misery
10-15-2004, 08:40 PM
I hate her very much...she has fat arms!

Annik
10-15-2004, 11:59 PM
For some reason, when I saw the name of the Thread, I thought it said "Who Ate Hilary Duff?"

Daenerys
10-16-2004, 03:47 PM
I'd rather have a thread about who ate her, than who hates her.

..Yes, I realize how gross that sounds. Don't be a pervert.

Rio-Okie
10-16-2004, 05:50 PM
She stinks and i do not like her at all. her singing sucks, it makes the noise of a scratch across a chalkboard sound heavenly.

Terra
10-21-2004, 10:29 PM
her singing sucks, it makes the noise of a scratch across a chalkboard sound heavenly.
lol. i agree. and to think one of my friends like her so much...:eek:

Ana_kurama_pr
10-22-2004, 02:36 PM
eeeww, Hilary Duff, I don't like her ,she sucks, I always preffered Lindsay Lohan

Elfy
10-23-2004, 12:57 AM
I'm not a big fan...I don't think she can sing very well...
then again i also don't like delta goodrem....over here it's alway "Delta this and Delta that"...she's not that great...all her songs sound the same... (end Delta gripe)

Rush_Signals21
10-24-2004, 01:27 AM
Who finds Hilary Duff an annoying, goody two-shoes who wants everything
she seems like a nice person but i'm not really sure.
Hilary Duff i really can't stand her any more with her pop Music >.<

MireilleKunisaki
10-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Ah, Hilary Duff. A touchy subject when my friend is around, but now I will go all out. She make my dad sound like a good singer, and that's saying something, honestly. And her songs are so fake... She's just another supercilious pop-star fad, if you know what I'm getting at here.

Ami~chan
10-26-2004, 01:39 PM
I can't stand Hilary Duff >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLARG!!!!
I dislike her music and her "im trying to be an angel" act. BLAH!

Tenchi Masaki
10-26-2004, 01:51 PM
She shoulda stuck to Lizzie McGuire...

Rush_Signals21
10-26-2004, 01:55 PM
She shoulda stuck to Lizzie McGuire...

OMG not Lizzie McGuire i don't watch that show any more

Zedekiah
10-26-2004, 02:01 PM
She so Cute :3

Tenchi Masaki
10-26-2004, 02:11 PM
OMG not Lizzie McGuire i don't watch that show any more

I'll be honest, when it was new and all on the Disney Channel, I actually enjoyed the show. But, I knew that she was gonna branch out either to movies or music...and it seems she's done both. Personally, I think her movies are horrid and her music is so-so, although I make fun of the lyrics SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH(I suppose it's better than having her write her own lyrics).

Anyways, I still watch re-runs of the Lizzie McGuire Show, the peak of Hillary Duff's career.

Milly
10-27-2004, 07:25 AM
I don't like her. She's annoying. And she's a fake. She's on the disney channel for one rerason. to keep the kiddies away from the snacks. and to bother the heck out of me!

Rush_Signals21
10-27-2004, 01:01 PM
I don't like her. She's annoying. And she's a fake. She's on the disney channel for one rerason. to keep the kiddies away from the snacks. and to bother the heck out of me!
Well She can get annoying it's just her music thats why but it's her show Lizzie McGuire, and one of her movie Cinderella Story.....

amuro1
10-27-2004, 01:10 PM
who doesn't like to not-like hilary, she can't act and her songs are crap

Rush_Signals21
10-27-2004, 01:13 PM
who doesn't like to not-like hilary, she can't act and her songs are crap
lol..........

most of her songs is crap

amuro1
10-27-2004, 01:20 PM
lol you sound like my english teacher

Hamasaki
11-07-2004, 02:17 PM
eeeww, Hilary Duff, I don't like her ,she sucks, I always preffered Lindsay Lohansame here, i dont like hilary duff for sum reason

Kilawher Shazarade
11-07-2004, 02:21 PM
I don't know if anyone here actually knows Hilary Duff in real life; so it's kind of stupid to call her fake and annoying. O_o;

And, no one is perfect you know. ( Referring to "fat arms". )

But, you know. Her music is dreadful, and I hope the Government decide to ban her music in the U.S. ^_^; It's bound to cause cancer or something.

Nyanko
11-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Her voice is average, as are her songs. But I don't hate her. Hopefully she won't turn slutty like just about all the other pop singers- then I would start to hate her.

Ollie
11-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Ahahaha. When I first heard that "Come Clean" song, I KNEW she had to have written it herself.

"let the rain come down into my dreams
Let it wash away my sanity..."

XD

JiruCloud
11-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Hmm... I dont like her as a person... but her music isnt so bad... My friends drug me to her movie... I was about to kill myself... It was so cheesy!!!! But I have no problem with some of her songs... just no more "Lips are sealed" PLEASE!!! Its so bad!!!!

Frozen Tears
11-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Occasionally All the Disney Actors Branch...Look@ Justin Ga..Uh Timberlake and Brittney Spears..And on top of that I hate pop Music anyways so hey??...Shes Fat?..more like thick than fat..but hey cant say shes ugly..

plzjustdie
11-07-2004, 05:01 PM
* that would make me all warm inside

Princess Kai Mino
11-11-2004, 05:28 PM
The idea of having Hilary Duff sing made my doggy crap. She is just another Lindsay Lohan wannabe. Obviously, her songs are too kiddy. That "This Is What Dreams Are Made Of" killed me. I heard it again and again...it hurt my head. Anything from Disney Records are kiddy. And her Lizzy McGuire show took over kiddy. That's So Raven is better cause it's a lot funnier than the Lizzy McGuire show. But you all get me. Hilary Duff makes me barf.

DownRight-eviL
11-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Hilary Duff scares me and I ALSO HATE HILARY DUFF!! That dumb wannabe... *mumbles* And sorry to any Hilary fans. I just don't like her at all.

animeseishi
11-18-2004, 07:47 PM
i dont like hilary duff either....i jut dont think that she is a great singer...no offense to anyone here..

Metaldork
11-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Hilary Duff Sucks. I'd rather listen to a tape that has nothing but farting and burping on it.

e||a*f|n|x
11-23-2004, 09:03 AM
wow..you people can be very offensive here..i totally agree with all of u about her..
look at the way she walks..why must she alwiz putting one arm over her tummy when she run or cry? every movie she acts are the same..she spoil every character she supposed to do..and i'm damn happy when Avril called her a b****..sorry to say this..but it's true..

i'm juz sick of her..but her songs are ok..and i oni mean Come Clean and Fly..dats all..if i hear anymore of her songs..i'd be probably got hypnotised by her wicked spell she put in the CDs..

LOL

VGMasterShadow
11-23-2004, 09:36 AM
wow..you people can be very offensive here..i totally agree with all of u about her..
look at the way she walks..why must she alwiz putting one arm over her tummy when she run or cry? every movie she acts are the same..she spoil every character she supposed to do..and i'm damn happy when Avril called her a b****..sorry to say this..but it's true..

i'm juz sick of her..but her songs are ok..and i oni mean Come Clean and Fly..dats all..if i hear anymore of her songs..i'd be probably got hypnotised by her wicked spell she put in the CDs..

LOL
I guess you don't like Hillary Duff. Well, me either. Hillary Duff is a :badrazz: , a:curses: , or my personal favorite, a :censored: .

Chibi-chan
11-23-2004, 09:43 AM
Yay! Fellow Hilary Duff haters! What ticks me off is that she thinks the can sing AND act. Both her 'skills' suck. My sisters adores her and I can't see why. Makes me kind of sick.

Blaze auku
11-23-2004, 09:48 AM
lol..........

most of her songs is crap
:badrazz: this is true i hate all of her songs they are crap and not just some all:badrazz:

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-23-2004, 11:29 AM
I think she sucks... I don't like the way she lives her life *inside joke* haha. Ya. Well. I do not like the way she is seeking fame at her age. It is not really "role modeling" for other girls, it's just rubbing crap into the faces of older girls who aren't rich and "beautiful", as they call it.

Midnight Kitana
11-23-2004, 11:34 AM
I really dislike Hilary Duff. Her singing sucks and so does her acting. She seems like a goody-two-shoes and all the characters she plays in her movies/shows are annoying. Not a fan of the wannabe, sorry.:badrazz:

Master_Will
11-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Im with all of you, SHE SUCKS, acts too old for her age, got everything she needs, and every movis she frekin makes she has to be with a guy.

o'neilll
11-23-2004, 02:06 PM
yes!! im not alone in this world! thank you! she sucks!

VGMasterShadow
11-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Yay! Fellow Hilary Duff haters! What ticks me off is that she thinks the can sing AND act. Both her 'skills' suck. My sisters adores her and I can't see why. Makes me kind of sick.
My sister is the same way. I try to play my Sonic games (:awe: ), and she's listening to that garbage sung by garbage. She should do something constructive besides adoring Duff. Basically, her existence scares me, :sofa: and Duff really burns me up.:angry1:

sniper600
11-29-2004, 07:22 AM
I think's she's hot but her singing sounds like a cat stuck in a hole

her hie note sounds like someone stuff a vibrater up her butt

and buy the way i'm new here.

Silver Ori-Kun
11-29-2004, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I'll keep it plain and simple, I don't know her, nor do I care about her or do I ever want to..She sucks

sniper600
11-29-2004, 07:59 AM
every time I hear her sing I want to vomit

it's like some old guy took over her body

she alway's want's to be what she is not she is a wantabe

she needs to pull her shoes off and bow down to all of us :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=62#
sometimes I hear her sing I get scared

kira yamato89
11-29-2004, 08:02 AM
who doesnt hate hillary duff

Silver Ori-Kun
11-29-2004, 08:02 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!
Oh man..sorry but that's all I have to say...omg that's funny....
Some old guy?! LMFAO!
I wouln't doubt that's how she got a record deal or something

Yeah..I have to hold onto something real tight and never let go...sit very still untill I know it's safe to come back out of like, my nuclear bunker shelter thingi...

Silver Ori-Kun
11-29-2004, 08:06 AM
wow
And like...are we meant to know who that is?

Silver Ori-Kun
11-29-2004, 08:11 AM
Thought this was about Hillary ~_^

kira yamato89
11-29-2004, 08:36 AM
it is i think

Silver Ori-Kun
11-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Well hate is a harsh word
but I don't like her and I never will that's final

Myrra
11-29-2004, 08:51 AM
That's it! This thread is now closed...do not open another or I will not only delete it, I will issue a warning to the person who opened it and any who post!!!

That is my final word on the subject!