PDA

View Full Version : I'm so easily amused

shi_amai
10-08-2004, 01:10 PM
I got to scare a lot of people at school today. How? I wrote "Kim wuz here" on 32 people's arms, even people I didn't know (Though I didn't write here, I drew a circle with an x). Every friday from now on I'm going to do that, and try and get more and more people. This is probably pretty stupid to most of you people, but if you want you can compete against me and see who can get the most. I'm so easily amused. :rolleyes:

Essex
10-08-2004, 01:13 PM
You're right... It was pretty stupid

Leo Seta
10-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Hmmmm this sounds like an interesting contest, seeing as I'm at uni I'm pretty sure I can beat you, plus I can always use alcohol and dru... *ahem* yes well at least I can have an excuse! *laughs like an evil super villian*

Vua
10-08-2004, 01:29 PM
on the bus me and my friends compete. we wave at ppl we dont know and see who gets waved back at the most.

we used to flick ppl off and see who returned the favor, but i decided that was to mean

Zedekiah
10-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Mind if I ask your age?

Trust me, I won't be suprised.. Terran made me think like that.

____
10-08-2004, 02:26 PM
well this is interesting. too bad i can't too that. my teachers would go........

"WASH THAT OFF YOUR ARM RIGHT NOW! AND THAT IS A D.T. FOR YOU! AND IF IT WON'T COME OFF THAT IS A SUSPENSION!!!!!!!!!"

Vua
10-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Mind if I ask your age?

Trust me, I won't be suprised.. Terran made me think like that.:: counts on fingers ::
umm... lets see here.... 13

Zedekiah
10-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Ah.

Never mind.

Vua
10-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Ah.

Never mind.suprised???

lots of ppl online think im like 17

Zedekiah
10-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Don't worry, I didn't!

Does that make you feel better? <3

Fabala
10-08-2004, 06:45 PM
I used to sit in the back of the bus and act out little skits with people for the (un)fortunate cars behind ^^;;; Usually they involved someone being murdered and all heck breaking loose.

It turned into a game to see how many people we could disgust with our antics...enough for them to purposely move into another lane.

I think sometimes the things that are most stupid are at the same time most fun, you know?

gadgetgirl16
10-08-2004, 06:58 PM
lol...thats funny, my best friend and i used to send messages on our arms in the back of our classroom with a gel-pen and we dident get cought and when i was bored and alone (as always) ive used to draw tattoo-like pictures on my arms....yea i was so amused.....lol

SnowDemon
10-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Well, the dumbest things are the best.

My friend and I thought it was hilarious to stick sticky notes all over ourselves just to see what people would say. I don't know why it was so funny, but we couldn't stop laughing. *is extremely easily amused at other times when just dropping a pencil is interesting*

____
10-08-2004, 07:20 PM
lol. the dumbest things sometimes are the most fun.

oh the pratical jokes for substitue teachers. coughing at the same time, droping pencils, dropping books, etc. that was great. ^^

then this year to almost all of my teachers i said,
"-gasps- IT'S YOU!!!!!!! -points at teacher-"

teacher: ???????
me: -starts to run away but then come back and say hi casually.-
teacher: -blinking- what? okay........ hi....... -walks away-

gadgetgirl16
10-08-2004, 08:06 PM
lol....substitue teachers, teachers and stupid goody-goody geeky 2 shoes ppl are so fun to make fun of....and also fun to prank even online when we have their sn on AIM, my best friend and i love to bother a copple of our old classmates online and they dont know who we are and we warn them left and right....and they dont know who we are....

shi_amai
10-09-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm 15 and will be 16 in January. That's not fair... oh well. Yeah, I walked up to this one dude at lunch and started writing, then I grabbed another guys arm, but he's my friend and he told me not to. Then I complained that I want to sign as many arms as possible and the dude I don't know told me I could go up to any guy and he'd let me, then I said he wouldn't, and he said he was stupid (the dude I don't know said my other guy friend was stupid). It's a crazy crazy world.

Zedekiah
10-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Yes. Truly twisted! What is it coming to!? I remember back in the sane days when we could all sign arms without obstruction!

Annik
10-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Sounds almost like something I would do - except it would be more like "I <3 guys!" on guys and "I <3 girls!" on girls. Usually where they can't see, but everyone else can.

I don't see this as mean.

Zedekiah
10-09-2004, 07:03 PM
A girl I know drew a green heart in my face with some special pen.. It didn't come off in like a week.

Annik
10-09-2004, 07:20 PM
It may have been a permanent marker - those come in all sorts of colors, now.

No one trusts me with their flesh anymore.

Zedekiah
10-10-2004, 02:57 AM
Did any entrust you their flesh from the very beginnin'? *nyaaa*

Essex
10-10-2004, 04:56 AM
I usually prons around naked in my school with a leaf hanging in front of my thing. That's pretty fun. And sometimes I put on a suit made intierly out of cheese. If I wan't a snack I just eat of my suit, so it's conviniet to

It's all about tast, you know?

Demon Hunter Dante
12-09-2004, 09:06 PM
I used to compete with my friend!!!!! We would go around the hallways of school and ask random people "Will you be my friend?" Then we would mark down the different Responses!!! You should try it it is fun!!!!!